Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bar Encounter

"A couple makes a connection at the bar."

15
6 Comments 6
10.5k Views 10.5k
2.5k words 2.5k words

After a tough week in the trenches at work, I needed a drink. I’m not much of a bar person and don’t know where there are very many of them. I knew there was this place down the street from my apartment, nice easy walking distance so I didn’t have to drive or take a cab. I had heard it was a sports kind of bar and had pool tables, dartboards and other sporty type entertainment, but that was about it. I know it’s sad I’ve lived here for three years and don’t even know my local bar. I decided to slide on a pair of my running shorts and a t-shirt since it was supposed to be a sports bar. I didn’t think the dress code would be all that tough. I then headed out the door.

I got there in a short time; the walk was nice this warm evening. I stepped through the door and realized the place wasn’t so sporty, but more of a hangout place. Just glancing around you could pick out the regulars. They were all gathered around the areas where the televisions were stationed, watching some form of sports. I could see back to the pool tables, but it didn’t look like anybody was playing. The dartboards had a few people tossing darts at them.

I worked my way up to the bar and grabbed a stool next to this girl dressed in a form-fitting top and nylon running shorts like mine. It was nice to see I wasn’t too far off the dress code standards. I ordered a beer off the tap and the bartender sat it in front of me. I sat there sipping my beer and looking around the bar, and that was when I noticed my neighbor on the stool next to me had one great set of tits. I tried not to be too obvious that I was checking her out. I could see her nipples standing erect through her tight top; and it was such a light color, I could also see the darkness of areolas. This was kind of arousing for me. 

I sat there nursing my beer, looking around the bar and trying real hard not to get caught ogling my neighbor. I guess I hadn’t done a very good job of it, because she turned towards me and looked me straight in the eye.

“You like what you have been staring at?”

I blushed a little red, but decided to be honest. “Yes, you have fantastically shaped breasts, and what I really love is your nipples standing so erect and the darkness of your areolas showing through your top so well.”

Half expecting to be slapped, I watched as she looked down at her own chest and back up at me. This time she was doing the blushing. “I hadn’t noticed that. I normally wear a sports bra under this top, but it got left out of my bag.” She continued to stare at herself for a moment longer.

“Well, I’m glad the sports bra didn’t find its way into your bag then!” smiling at her.

“Oh, I bet you are - and every other guy I’ve met since leaving the gym earlier.”

We sat there drinking and chatting now that the awkward moment had passed. She sipped a bar-made fruit drink and I worked on my beer. I discovered she was a fitness trainer, which fit with the way she looked. I couldn’t help, but wonder what she would look like naked lying under me. I shared a few details of my “so exciting” job as an account manager at an investment firm. She did seem to take some interest in it though, which was surprising. Most people look at me like I’m the most boring person in the world and stare off into a different world when I tell them about what I do.

As we chatted, she had moved closer and had started running her hand on my leg. I noticed she was slowly working it up my thigh, which was starting to cause an uncomfortable sensation in my groin.    

We continued to chat some more, and the whole time she was stroking my thigh. The longer we talked, the more the conversation turned personal. She had told me she had just recently broken up with her long-term boyfriend, but what shocked me, considering what I had been staring at, was that he quit wanting to have sex with her. What a screwball! She shared more details about her life, and I must say some were not things you would typically share with somebody at a bar you just met.

I shared with her that I hadn’t had a girlfriend in a few years and very little sexual excitement even. She just tisked-tisked at me, telling me that was a shame since I was a very good-looking guy. The more I told her, it seemed, the closer she scooted to me. Then suddenly, she leaned forward and kissed me just as I started to speak. Well I wasn’t worried about speaking at that point. It was an awkward kiss, but it quickly turned into a very deep kiss as I recovered.

We continued kissing there at the bar for a bit longer, until she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the back of the bar by the steps that led to a second floor. She pulled me around into a little cove created by the steps changing directions as they went up. We weren’t totally shielded from the bar, but you’d have to come right around the steps to have a full view of us.

We picked up our make-out session with her leaning against the wall. I started moving my hands up her sides until I had them resting just below the bulge of her breasts. Since she wasn’t giving any signs of stopping me, I slid my left hand up over that hard nipple I had been staring at most of the night. A slight moan escaped her lips as my tongue continued exploring her mouth. I slipped my fingers around that nipple and gently rubbed it through her top. It was like an electric shock had gone through her when I rubbed her nipple in my fingers. She threw her arms tighter around me and held me into her as I teased her nipple, and she kept squirming against me. I finally moved my other hand to her other nipple and had both of them captured in my fingers, teasing, rubbing and pinching them with varying degrees of roughness. This was causing her to moan into my mouth, thankfully, or we probably would’ve had an audience by now.

I was pressed tightly against her, and I had a huge bulge in my shorts at this point that she had to have noticed. I was absolutely rigid in my shorts as I rubbed against her. With our slight height difference, her being just a bit taller, it placed my cock at the perfect angle to rub against her crotch.

I let my right hand drop from her nipple as I started kissing her along her cheek and following it along to her neck until I was just at the line of her top. She didn’t seem to desire me to stop, so I continued kissing my way to her left nipple.

EpitomeOfRealSexTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EpitomeOfRealSexTS

I took it in my mouth through her thin tank top. It felt like there was nothing there as I sucked that hard nipple in my mouth. With me not muffling her moans now, she let out a little louder squeak of a moan as I sucked greedily on her left nipple and continued to tease the right one in my fingers.

I continued sucking her nipples, alternating between them, never letting her have a break from the sensations of being played with. As I was doing this, I had slid my right hand down the outside front of her nylon shorts and was cupping her mound in my hand, gently rubbing her through that thin material. I would push my finger into her crotch and her labia would part, allowing me to run a finger covered in material along her pussy until I would drag across her hard clit. This was sending shudders through her body as I continued to suck and play with her nipples.

She slid a hand between us and gripped my cock through my shorts. I was startled by her sudden touch, but quickly started enjoying her stroking my hard cock. The more she continued to play with me and the more I stroked her pussy, the more I wanted to be inside it. I tried to slide her shorts down, but she smacked my hand away from the waistband. I went back to playing with her as she was playing with me, but that desire to penetrate her was just overwhelming. I tried again to slide her shorts down, only to be rebuffed again. Finally deciding if I couldn’t slide them down, there was another way to get to her bare pussy, I slid my hand up the loose leg of her shorts and pushed the material aside, realizing then she didn’t have any panties on either. I could feel how wet the crotch of her shorts was, and I slid my hand over her pussy, feeling just the barest hint of wet hair. She was wet and slick. I slid my fingers over her now bare pussy, pushing a finger inside her, this causing a catch in her breath.

She had buried her face in the top of my head as I sucked at her nipples and played with her pussy to muffle her whimpers and moans the best she could. I don’t think either of us were much concerned about being caught now; we were connected in an act of passion - her toying with my cock, and me sucking her nipples and playing with her soft, wet pussy.

I continued my sucking and playing until I had two fingers buried deep into her pussy, pumping them in and out in rhythm to my sucking. She had also matched her stroking of my cock to my rhythm. She was pushing me closer to cumming in my shorts every moment she continued, but I desperately wanted to cum in that pussy.

I lifted my head from her nipples and kissed her lightly by her ear and whispered, “I’m going to fuck you right here!”

Her only response was to moan “okay” to me in my ear.

I slid my hand from her pussy and moved to my shorts, pulling the leg of my loose-fitting running shorts to the side, freeing my cock. I then pulled the crotch of her shorts to the side, and it gave us just enough room for me to enter her dripping pussy. I moved ever closer to her until the head of my cock was near her opening. She lifted her left leg, wrapping it around my thigh, creating a much better position for us.

Sensing I needed help, she reached down and grasped my cock, guiding it to her waiting pussy. I slid right into her, she was so wet and ready. I thrusted up a bit into her and here our height difference worked for us, as I was able to fully enter her as she pushed down on me. She laid her head on my shoulder and to keep from screaming, sank her teeth into it. I yelped in a little pain at the suddenness of her action.

Still hidden in our little corner, I began to work my cock in and out of her pussy with a nice steady rhythm that was feeling good to both of us. I slid a strap of her tank top off her shoulder, allowing her top to bare one of her breasts. I bent forward and took that bare nipple in my mouth and sucked it hard, sending a jolt all the way through her body. Her pussy seemed to grip my cock harder every time I pulled on her nipple with my lips, sucking it deep.

I continued my assault on her nipple as I fucked her. Suddenly she threw her head back against the wall and stuffed one of her hands in her mouth to stifle her cry. I felt her pussy unleash its juices all over my cock. Her pussy was pulsing on my cock harder as I felt more of her juices flowing over my cock and onto my balls. She kept shuddering and I never slowed my motion in and out of her. She must have had several orgasms, one right after the other.

I lost all track of time as we fucked in our little cove, but could feel myself nearing the end. I wanted to be as deep as I could and I straightened up, gripping her around her waist, holding her tight as I pounded into her very open and wet pussy. She was leaning against the wall with her hands on my shoulders, steadying herself as I slammed into her with upward thrusts until I couldn’t hold back any longer. With one final thrust, I started sending stream after stream of cum into her pussy. It wasn’t long before I could feel it seeping back out around my cock.

As we settled down, I looked at her. I could clearly see her tank top had large, wet areas around each nipple, and her thighs were glistening from our combined juices. I could also see my shorts had a large damp spot from our running juices.

I looked at her and said, “I think we are a bit of a mess.”

She looked at herself and me and said, “Yeah, but it was worth it, wasn’t it?”

All I could do was smile at that, because it sure as hell had been worth it!

She just shook her head at me, with a smile of her own mirroring mine and said, “How about we go someplace less public and pick this back up? My place is a few blocks from here.”

“Well so is mine, but I think you may need to go home worse than I do,” I replied, tilting my head down towards her shorts and the glistening mess on her thighs and legs.

She looked down at herself and said, “Yeah, I guess you’re right.”

We spent a few minutes more straightening ourselves out before we were ready to head out through the bar, which thankfully wasn’t very bright. But just as we started to leave she stopped me.

“I guess this may be a bit late, but what is your name? I guess I shouldn’t take a total stranger home! I’m Cassie.”

“Cassie, I’m Ben.”

With that, arm-in-arm we strolled across the bar without anybody paying a bit of attention except the bartender, who lifted a glass in salute with a knowing smile.

 

Published 
Written by Road_Runner
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments