Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Babe at the Beach, part 1

"Ben discovers the thrill of public sex"

21
8 Comments 8
5.3k Views 5.3k
977 words 977 words

Having nothing better to do than hunt for a woman for the weekend or at least the night, Ben tried the beach. It was a perfect day, sunny but not too hot. He wore his royal blue boxer-style swim trunks and walked barefoot down the beach looking for possibilities. There were various sizes and shapes lounging under sun umbrellas but none of them caught his eye. That is until he saw Karen. She was walking out of the water, wringing the water out of her long red hair. She wore a white bikini and Ben's eyes lit up when she walked close to him as she approached her towel waiting for her on the sand.

She was tall and fit and he couldn't guess her age but it didn't matter. She had legs that made him smile and a set of tits that would make any woman proud. The bikini top held them snugly and the cleavage made Ben drool like the horny dog that he was.

Ben slowed down to let her walk by and she realized he was staring at her and she stopped, looked him straight in the eyes, and asked, "What's the matter; Haven't you ever seen nipples through a white bikini before?"

"Of course," Ben replied, "but there's so much more to look at that I couldn't take my eyes away."

A slight smile crossed her lips and Ben continued. "I see that smile on your lips, and you have great lips."

"Oh?" she said teasingly, "Which ones?"

"Perhaps we could go somewhere and get acquainted?" Ben suggested, anticipating that she might be interested.

"We could," she answered, "I'm dying to learn of your experiences with white bikinis and nipples."

On the patio at the closest resort hotel, they shared several drinks as Ben watched the water droplets gradually drying on her breasts and shoulders. "So you're a tit loving kind of guy?" she asked. Ben laughed out loud at her assertiveness.

"Actually I'm primarily a leg man because my ultimate goal is what lies between them," he ventured.

"Now we're talking my kind of language," Karen replied with a smile. "Care to come to my hotel room and help me with a shower?"

"Nothing would please me more," Ben replied.

"Well, THAT'S disappointing!" she said, which gave them both a laugh.

Later in her shower, Ben took his time washing her body with his soapy hands. He sprayed her off and began to knead her breasts in his hands. He dropped to his knees and she bent over to feed him her beautiful firm tits. He spent a lot of time licking and sucking her nipples and sucking in as much of her breast as he could. After a few minutes, he felt her hand on top of his head, urging him lower. He sat on the tile floor of the shower as she lifted one leg over his shoulder, and pressed his face into her wet slit. Water poured down over his head as Ben licked up and down her slit, finally taking the step to ease his tongue slowly but deeply into her. The taste and smell of her aroused him and his dock was already at full mast, pulsing with eagerness.

BomBshellAnitTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BomBshellAnitTS

To Ben's delight, Karen took her time getting aroused enough to come and when she did, she grasped his head with both hands when her orgasm came and pressed against his mouth. She yelled, "OH, fuck! Suck my clit; suck my clit!" Ben nearly came on the shower floor.

When she finally slipped her leg off his shoulder, Ben stood up and kissed her. Karen sucked on his tongue and grabbed his cock. Ben pressed her against the shower wall as she pushed the tip of his cock inside her. He pressed his mouth to her ear and said, "I'm going to fuck those lips until you come, and then I'm going to have you sit on the floor with your head against the wall and I'll fuck your other lips until I empty my balls into your hot mouth; would you like that?"

"Go for it..." she said with a challenge.

And he did, slamming his body into her, slapping her against the shower wall as he pounded against her, probing deeper and deeper with his aching cock. When she came, she grabbed his ass and moaned, "Drill me, you fucker, I want to feel you come inside me!"

But Ben held back because he wanted her mouth. As he had promised, he pushed her down to sit on the floor, wrapped his hand in her long red hair, and pressed his cock to her lips. She opened her mouth and consumed his cock. He fucked her mouth slowly, savoring the warmth of her mouth and the feel of her tongue. When he could stand it no longer he pulled his cock out but left it resting on her lips.

"Suck the tip and pump it into your mouth - swallow it all and I'll treat you to something special back on the beach."

Karen fisted his cock and stroked it as she sucked on the tip. It wasn't long before ropes of his sperm jetted into her mouth, and she greedily swallowed every bit of it.

Ben turned off the shower and helped Karen to her feet. "Well, you got what you wanted, so what do you have in mind?

"I have a friend, Alex who is somewhere on the beach also looking for a woman to fuck. What say we go find him and find a place for a threesome? Can you handle two of us?"

"Ben, this isn't my first rodeo; I can not only handle both of you, I can wear out both of you," she retorted.

"I knew there was something about you that was special," Ben replied.

to be continued...... 

 

Published 
Written by benawriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments