Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Acme Feed and Seed Company

"Sexy country boys, live music provided a night not to be forgotten at the honky tonk."

25
5 Comments 5
3.9k Views 3.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words

I am not working today, so I have all day to fill my head with naughty thoughts. I thought how hot it would be to start the day off with a nice thick cock buried in my moist slit this morning. Nothing complicated just, a good hard fucking to start my day. Your simple email brought my imagination to life. I recalled thoughts about a trip Rach and I made to Nashville just before the pandemic.

~

Rach visited an old friend, and I went for the hot music and hot sexy men. Rach was going to dinner with her friend, and I told her I would hook up with her at a honky-tonk later. I was at the Acme Feed and Seed nursing a beer. A four-story white building on the corner of Lower Broad and First Avenue. The beer was cold, the food was good and, the live music was loud. There was no shortage of hot as fuck country boys, all looking to get laid, and this is where I met this stud, Shane, who would fuck me within an inch of my life before the night was over.

I was wearing a button-down cowgirl shirt, a pair of tight-ass jeans and boots, and a big-ass smile but not much else. It does not take long before Shane, and I are in a cozy apartment overlooking Broadway and the downtown Nashville area. I slip off my boots and sit at a small bar on the balcony to the side of the sliding glass doors. Shane started by whipping up some cocktails as I slipped my boots off, and maybe I did unbutton my blouse a few more buttons just to tease him. After getting comfy, I faced him, pondering how a bartender could afford a place like this. But then another thought struck me harder.

 "So, I have to ask... Why me?" I asked out of extreme curiosity. "I mean, seriously, all those young girls wearing pretty much next to nothing didn't catch your eye, but I did?"

 "Those girls are a dime a dozen, and I'm not into blue light specials on aisle 5 or flavor of the hour. You stuck out because you were genuine, just having a drink and watching the fun, not trying to hook up with anyone. I don't see that very often, and that immediately turned me on." He brought the drinks over and sat beside me.

I opened my mouth to introduce myself, but he paused, clearly uninterested in any "bit of chat," and looked distracted. I realized with equal parts embarrassment and delight that he was staring intently at me, his eyes lingering on my waist, my legs, my chest. He ran his thumb gently along the side of my top, tracing the curve of my body. This intensity heated up my insides like a flash fire. He wanted the same thing that I did, so why waste words.

Standing quickly, he held out his hand without a word and pulled me across the room and into his bedroom. A badass, huge iron bed sat in the middle of a grey-toned room. There was a mammoth screen across one wall that is the size of a small cinema, making me wonder how much "in your face" porn action has played across its surface.

I sighed as he gently pushed me back onto the bed. I did notice the four black silk ribbons tied to each corner of the bed frame. Goosebumps immediately crop up all over my body. I could not say whether it was in anticipation or trepidation, but probably a healthy mix of both.

Shane climbed up and lay full length across my body, kissing me urgently, gripping my thighs in his hands, pressing into me with his entire body. Every single inch of him was hard and strong. Especially his approximate 8-inch cock that was currently pressing into my abdomen. I was utterly ready to rip off his clothes then and there, but he stopped kissing me as he reached above my head for one of the black ribbons. And here we go, I thought. Should I be nervous? Should I text Rach?  What a crazy thought. But then I lost control of all my sensible thoughts as he tied my wrists together. I am in it now with no going back.

"What are your fantasies?" he whispered, "I want to know your secrets."

"This," I gasped, despite my lack of desire to control my mouth. "I like this!"

He tied the other end of the ribbon to the bed frame. It is hitting me about right now just how strong he is, strong enough to do anything he wanted, and I could not stop him, nor would I want to at this point. The ribbons are tied loosely, and I could break free at any moment with no problem.

This eased my frantically beating heart back into a more "turned on" rhythm. I bit my lip impishly and stared intently into his blue eyes. His hands skimmed down to my breasts; my pebble-hard nipples gave me away. He slowly unbuttoned my blouse; his gaze never left my body the entire trip down. My jeans were a snap to take off. And then snap! Happy birthday to him. I wore no bra or panties, so every bit of my now naked body is now revealed to Shane within seconds.

Shane began to tie my feet up and secure one leg to each bedpost as I lay there, now naked, fully exposed, vulnerable. He was still fully dressed and clearly loving every second of the reveal. Shane ever so slowly slid out of his shirt, teasing me. I felt wave after wave of lust clinch my body as I stared at the magazine-worthy toned muscles above the bulge in his jeans. This was so wrong, and I was so bad, but in all the right ways in my mind.

AlisonCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisonCarter

Shane leaned down again and kissed me, his lightly stubbled cheek brushing against me as he licked my left nipple. He takes the right nipple in his hand and rubs it under his thumb as he bit down gently, teasingly. I arched my back immediately; my nipples ached. I felt the wetness that seeped from my body onto the crisp sheet. I am groaning with desire, and my pussy is slick for his fingers as he slid two inside me. I writhe as the feeling was so intense, I gasped as my head fell back onto the bed. I felt my body opening for him. Traitor, I thought! But then he slid two more fingers inside my pussy, with a degree of force. With his thumb, he began stroking my clit. I am a hot mess, and all I want is his gorgeous prick to fuck me.

He stood straight and tall with his chest heaving; Shane fought to restrain himself, and he is still dressed from the waist down while I am naked, ready, and I waiting, wanting him. Such a massive turn-on. He then reversed the trip and worked his way back up my legs with his mouth. Shane's day-old beard brushes my inner thighs, which makes me tremble. His tongue flickered inside me as he stroked, kissed, and licked me as his hands gripped my legs, and I squirmed underneath him. I gasped in pleasure and lustful desire.

I lost all track of time and space, no comprehension of how long this went on, but I never wanted it to stop. I soon found myself begging Shane, pleading with him to put his rock-hard cock inside of my wired-up body in a voice that I barely recognized.

He finally eased up, unbuttoning, and then kicked his jeans off. He reached into a nightstand I had not even noticed and pulled out a condom. He bent down and held it to my mouth, never breaking eye contact, as I ripped it open with my teeth for him. Instead of me immediately putting it on, he leaned in and rested his huge cock on my lips. No words are necessary here. He climbed onto the bed with his thighs on either side of my shoulders as he let me lick, suck and kiss the entire length of his beguiling cock. I sucked one of his balls into my mouth, making him groan loudly. Shane decided that enough of that, he began pumping in and out of my hot mouth with his greasy prick.

After a couple of minutes, he jumped back off the bed; he was unable to take anymore without coming all over my face. He decides to tease me a bit again with the drawn-out condom on the penis routine. Still, I am not sure who is tortured the most here as my bucking body draws his eyes and that his cock bounced ever higher. I moved my body up and down, as much as my restraints would allow, in impatience and lust, and maybe showed off a little bit.

All sensation other than the awareness of him as he finally entered my body is gone. He has reached and touched me in places that felt as though they had been tormented. All thoughts of being eaten by Rach have left me as I climaxed for the first time that night spectacularly with a loud cry. My pussy gripped his cock as Shane filled me. First, with his massive cock, he stretched me, and I am moaned with carnal lust as he took me savagely. Shane's hand left the warmth of my drenched pussy as I felt the nectar of our fuck juices in the oh so tender area inside my thigh.

He rocked in and out slowly at first; the pace quickened after just a few thrusts. His eyes never left mine, and we found our rhythm and flowed in and out of each other. My body began to tighten, the sensations becoming almost too much, as I felt another climax harder than the first start to ripple through me. His eyes narrow as he thrusts into and out of my soaking wet pussy faster and faster. The night seemed to explode as we climaxed together. He fell onto me, sweating and panting. With my hands and feet still tied, I slipped into an exhausted sleep, not even aware when he landed beside me, untied me, and pulled me into his arms.

I awoke in a panic; I saw the clock on the nightstand reflected we had only been wrapped around each other, sleeping for just over an hour. Shane's cock pressed against my soaked slit.

Rachel should just be heading towards the Acme Feed and Seed after her dinner with her friend. It was not best to push my luck on our very first night here. Stretching with extreme satisfaction, I tried not to wake Shane as I slipped into the bathroom to freshen up. Still, I did leave a little bit of cum inside my pussy as a treat for my sweet Rachel to enjoy later, and then I tiptoed to the front door. Just as I was about to slide through, I heard Shane's voice drift out of the night,

"You never told me your name, beautiful."

"I like that one just fine," I replied. "We're here for a week. I just may be seeing you again." I winked and pulled the door shut behind me.

 

Published 
Written by Sexybutt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments