Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tell me what you want

"A woman experiences a sexual awakening at the hands of a man who helps her find her voice."

17
10 Comments 10
10.2k Views 10.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words
I love the way his rough hands feel against my cheek and the way he smells when we're so close. His breath fans across my neck, raising goose bumps on my skin.

I feel nerves knotting in my stomach, I know that this man is different than the others I've been with. He's passionate, and he's gotten me wetter from making out than any of the guys I've had sex with. I don't know what he wants, how he wants me to act. And I'll be damned if he's just a disappointment like the others. I think that's why I've put off having sex with him for so long, fear of him disappointing my expectation of what he'll be like in bed; or afraid I won't live up to his expectations; it's one big viscous cycle really.

His strong hands grip my hips, pressing my body against my bedroom wall. He's flush against me, his cock, encased by his jeans, is pressing alarmingly hard against my stomach. It's enough to make me gasp.

We kiss roughly, passionately, much faster than I've even been kissed before; it's thrilling. His hands are everywhere, and I run my hands along his cotton covered chest as he groans against me.

He grips the hem of my short skirt, and slides it upwards, his warm rough hands kneading my thighs. Suddenly, his thumb rubs against me, making short circles against my damp panties. I gasp, a moan building in my throat, but I can't find it in myself to let it slip out for fear of his reaction.

"God, you're so sexy." he says against my neck.

"I can feel how wet you are through your panties, is that all for me?" he asks, a quirk on his lips as he searches my eyes.

"Yes." I say, my voice coming out breathy.

"Do you feel how hard I am for you?" he asks, pressing himself against me.

Blood rushes to my cheeks at his boldness, and all I can do is nod.

He grips my legs, and lifts me around his waist, I wrap my arms around his neck as he carries me to the bed.

I fall back and bounce slightly, and he's quick to follow on top of me.

He hooks his thumbs into my small black panties and pulls them down my legs. His hands feel like silk against my skin.

"So beautiful." he says, running his hands along my thighs. He's quick to remove the rest of my clothing, and suddenly I feel too self conscious.

"Are you gonna turn the lights off?" I ask, feeling silly for asking. It's just that I've never had sex in a light room, much less in one where I could clearly see the other person, every detail of them. Is that something people do? Sex in a perfectly lit room...?

"No. I like it, I want to see you, all of you....unless you want them off?" he says, trailing off towards the end.

For some reason, his response turns me on even more, the idea that he wants to see my reaction, it's both thrilling and incredibly embarrassing at the same time.

"No, it's okay." I nod, gripping his neck and pulling him closer to me to kiss my lips, trying to fix the awkward situation I've created. I pull his shirt up, helping him take it off. He sheds his pants, and I try not to gawk at the size of the bulge in his boxers.

He rubs his hand against me, pumping two fingers into me. It's enough to make me feel like I'm going to explode. I grip the bed sheets as his magic fingers work inside of me, curling up to caress my walls.

"You're awful quiet." he says, noticing the way I'm biting my lip.

I let out a deep breath, as he slows his movements. His fingers are buried deep inside of me and he leans down to kiss along my neck, I whimper, begging him in my head to keep going.

"Just let go. " he says, biting down on my neck.

"I can see it in your eyes... say what you're thinking."

All I can do is whimper in response.

He slides his fingers out slowly, circling my entrance before slowly moving them back inside, twisting as they go. His eyes never leave mine, and I have to squeeze mine shut. It feels too intimate, to be able to see his facial expression as he touches the most intimate part of me, for him to want to watch my reaction; it's both thrilling and all too embarrassing.

"Don't hide from me..." He shakes his head along my neck."I want to see you... hear you."

"Tell me what you want."

Thousands of words swirl in my head, constricting in my throat. I've never been with someone like this before.

This is pure passion, lust.

No man has ever asked for me to speak during sex before, but there's a part of me that's screaming to be let out.

He can sense it.

"Don't stop." I say quietly, letting my lips linger on his ear. I let out a small whimper as he shifts his palm flat against me for a moment.

"Doing what?" he asks, a quirk in his voice.

His other hand trails along my side, leaving goose bumps.

I squeeze my eyes shut, and feel my face flush pink. I vaguely wonder if his hand can feel that I'm getting wetter with each passing word that he speaks.

"I-I'm not sure what you want me to say." I whisper, my body writhing in arousal beneath him.

"I want you to say what you want to say." He says calmly, twisting his fingers just slightly inside of me. He drags his lips along my neck and takes a breast in his palm, rolling my nipple between his fingertips, just enough to make me hiss lowly through my teeth.

"Oh god." I squeeze my eyes shut.

"I think you're killing me." I say lightly, looking up into his eyes.

They're alight with desire, deep blue eyes, begging for me to say more.

"This isn't easy for me either." His eyes twinkle, and he grins.

"Especially when all I want to do is fuck you until you can't walk straight." He grins again as I gasp, blood once again rushing to my cheeks.

"But that's not going to happen...unless you tell me what you want." He quirks an eyebrow at me.

I feel so frustrated, why is it so hard for me to get the words out that I want to say? I've never had a man encourage me to be sexually liberated and confident.

LaseStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaseStone

None have even tried anything but ordinary sex, all of my past lovers have been quick and unsatisfying; it's always been about them. But here's a man who's trying to make it about me, and I can't enjoy it because of my past inadequate lovers.

I guess they've fucked me more than one way in my life...damn bastards.

My new train of thought plants a seed of confidence in me. Who says he needs to be in control? I can't find it in myself to use my voice just yet, so I use my body. I look him in the eye as I reach down and grab his rigid cock in my hand. His eyes go large for a moment, and he lets out a groan. It feels so huge in my hand as I pump him up and down, slowly running my fingers along the underside of his length. He quickly grabs my wrist, halting my movements as he gives me a warning look.

"Tell me what you want." I say to him tauntingly and he grins.

"Tell you what I want? Okay. I want to make love to you, long and slow. I want to make you orgasm so many times that you forget your name and the only thing you can remember is the feeling of my name on your lips. I want to fuck you in every room of this apartment in every position imaginable. But right now, all I want is to hear you say every dirty word you can imagine as I make you cum on my cock over, and over again." he says, his voice thickening with lust towards the end.

Well, that's not how I expected that to go. I gulp then, my boy and mind so consumed with lust that all nerves are forgotten.

Suddenly, it's all too much, I need him inside of me. So I swallow my nerves and look him in the eye.

"I want you inside of me, now." I say, letting out a slight moan as he withdraws his fingers.

"Keep going." he says, pressing kisses along my chest.

"Please...I need you to fuck me." I pant, tossing my head back, and lifting my hips off of the bed slightly.

He groans, and presses his lips to mine in a feverish kiss.

"Oh god- you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life." He says, pressing his cock against my opening.

He slides against me a few times before slowly pressing into me. I make a noise that's a mixture between a gasp and a moan, if I thought he felt large in my hand, it's nothing compared to how huge he feels inside of me.

Huge, hard, and entirely too good. He moves slowly into me, working himself in, inch by inch. I let my moans flow freely now, and they seem to encourage him, spur him on even more.

His groans entangle with my moans and his hands are everywhere on my body at once.

"God, your pussy is so tight on my cock." he says, biting my neck gently.

"You feel like heaven." he groans.

"I can't believe how full your cock makes me feel." I said, my voice coming out barely more than a whisper.

"Oh god, I'm so close." I pant out, digging my nails into his broad shoulder blades.

"Cum for me baby, I want to see the look on your face when I make you cum." he says, pumping himself faster into me as his hand comes between our bodies to rub against my little button. It's instant. Fireworks, the moment he touches me and I feel my walls clench around him.

"So damn sexy." he growls, tangling his fingers in my blonde locks.

 My back arches off the bed and he presses his face against my neck as I let out the loudest moan I've ever made in my life. He slows for a minute to let me come down from my high, he hasn't finished and the idea that there's more to come is almost overwhelming for me.

"Keep going, I want to feel you cum inside of me." I say, emboldened by my orgasm. He quickly complies, continuing to pump his large cock deeper and deeper into me.

He grabs my thigh, lifting it up so that it's pressed against my stomach and he easily glides my ankle to rest on his shoulder. I gasp, his cock is going much deeper that before.

"Yes, fuck me, please." I beg him, rising to meet his thrusts.

"God, you're so tight this way. I'm gonna cum soon baby." he grunts, and tangles his fingers in my hair.

"Please, I'm close too, I need you to cum inside of me." I say, my voice desperate and wanting.

"Fuck." he says, going faster than before. I grip the bed sheets beneath us as his strong arms come to rest beside my head, he leans down and kisses me passionately.

We moan into each others mouths as he pumps into me as I begin to cum again, my walls tightening around him. Instead of stopping like before, he keeps going, pushing against the resistance of my tightness.

"Fuck, I'm cumming." he says, and I feel him cum inside of me. Just as I cum down from my high, I feel another follow and I moan loudly.

We watch each other, not breaking our eyes away as we both reach our high.

"Oh god- I'm cumming again." My voice sounds shocked, even to my ears as he slowly rocks into me, leaning his mouth down to cover my nipple, taking it between his teeth. He presses a few more kisses along my neck before laying next to me, his arms wrapped around my waist.

We lay there for a few moments, both of us regaining our breath.

That was the most amazing thing I've ever felt it my life. It definitely wasn't disappointing, it was much more than I even expected.

"That was amazing." I say, running my shaky hand along his arm.

"I knew you had it in you." he says, winking.

I laugh lightly, and he pulls my chin to him in a kiss.

"So...which room are we going to fuck in next?" I ask, laughing slightly at his reaction.

"Have I created a monster?" he asks laughing, pushing himself on top of me again.

"Oh yes, I think you have." I say, laughing.

His lips trail down my jaw as I feel his already hard cock pressed against my thigh.

"Round two it is then." he says laughing, picking me up and walking towards the kitchen.

I've always wanted to be fucked on the kitchen counter, but that's a story for another time...

Published 
Written by BabyBlonde123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments