Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teasing His Nuggets

"I sighed as Kevin strummed my swelling clit, his cock hitting that spot that made me moan."

10
7 Comments 7
4.4k Views 4.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"When Jax met Kevin. And then they humped doggy style."

“That's my seat.”

“What was that?”

“You're in my seat.” I showed him the cinema ticket. “I wouldn't make a big deal about it, because I don't want to break up your friend group, but I don't want to take someone else's seat either.”

“We just have to each move down one. Guys?” He and his two male friends each shifted in the theater row to their assigned numbers.

“Thank you.”

“No worries.”

“Hey…” I mused as rested in the reclining chair.

“Hey!”

I inspected his beautiful face. “You were in line next to me at the--”

“McDonald's downstairs, yeah! I knew I recognized you.”

“Yeah.” I blinked. “You ordered thirty chicken nuggets.”

“Had to get enough for everyone.” He pointed at his two buddies, who were stuffing their faces.

“Outside food. Scandalous.”

“A stickler for the rules, huh?”

I looked him over. “Certain rules. I presume you like to break them?”

“Not really,” he laughed. “I'm the straight and narrow one of my friends.”

“He is,” his friend at the end of the row concurred.

“So am I. Except when it comes to movies.”

“Your friends didn't want to tag along?”

“They are not into this car racing franchise.”

“You like fast cars, fast guys?”

I snorted. “I like clever guys who pull off heists while they make jokes in international locales.”

“I got jokes,” the guy in the middle seat chimed in.

He used his muscular arm to hold back his friend. “Shush.”

“And I want to see why the last edition of this series earned $1 billion worldwide,” I continued. “This is my first one in the theater.”

“Welcome to the family.”

“Why are you here?”

“Why is any of us here?” he philosophized. 

When he failed to say anything else, I shifted my attention forward to the pre-trailer commercials flashing on the screen.

He exhaled loudly.

I ignored his breaths.

“I would reply to your question with a clever answer, but it might be too forward.”

I crossed my arms. “Tell me your answer.”

“Logical response: I've seen the previous three movies. Emotional response?” He covered his eyes with his hands as he admitted, “Maybe I am here because I am supposed to meet you.”

His middle friend nudged the end friend and whispered, “That's right, shoot your shot, bro.”

Confused, I inquired, “Meet me? Do you know me?”

“Besides the McNugget coincidence, no. But I would like to. I think?”

“Why?”

“Why not? You're cute. You like cool movies.”

My arms remained crossed. “Cute?”

“I didn't want to say ‘incredibly sexy’ because I didn't want to scare you off, but--” He stopped when he saw me raise my eyebrows. “That was too far, I'm sorry.”

“But you're the…”

“I'm what?”

I tapped my nails nervously on the armrest. “You're the hot one.”

“Ugh,” the end friend groaned. “Can't go anywhere with this guy.”

He grinned at me. “I don't have a monopoly on hotness between the two of us.”

I could feel my cheeks heat up. “I don't think of myself that way.”

“I find that hard to believe.”

“Is that your M.O.? Find an average-looking woman at a movie theater, win them over with flattery, and take them home for the night?”

“That would take a lot of planning. Why wouldn't I just go to a bar?”

“Maybe you don't drink. Maybe you have a weird kink for cinephiles.”

“What's your kink?”

“What's your name?”

“Kevin.”

“Sounds like a fake name to me.”

Kevin pulled out his driver's license. 

I examined his ID closely then handed it back to him. “We were born in the same year.”

“Year of the rooster, up top!”

I hit his high five. “My name is Jax.”

“Talk about a fake name. Though, I believe you.”

The lights dimmed.

I could sense that Kevin was smiling at me.

The previews started.

“Books,” I declared.

“What was that?” Kevin whispered.

“I like to watch a cute guy read a book. Stimulating.”

“I read. I have books at home. I might have a picture of myself reading a book on my phone.”

I patted his knee. “I believe you. And I can use my imagination.”

“You can leave your hand there.”

“Okay.”



“We'll meet you in the lobby.”

“Take your time.”

Kevin's two friends exited the theater with the other moviegoers, leaving Kevin and me behind with the cleaning staff.

His hand had found its way on top of mine, which was still on his knee.

“My arm fell asleep an hour ago,” I admitted.

“Mine too! If I pick it up, will you run away?”

“If I do, and I don't come back, then I was never yours to begin with.”

He removed his hand.

I removed mine.

We went on gazing at each other.

“Are you planning to stay for another showing?”

“If you are,” Kevin replied.

I checked my watch. “Almost 5:00.”

“Do you have someplace to go?”

“I should say yes to generate an air of mystery.”

“Let's go eat. Early dinner.”

“With you and your friends?”

“Just me. Wally and Eddie will understand.”

I rose from my seat. “Is dinner our first date or our second?”

“That depends. Do you kiss on the first date?”

“I haven't before. Do you?”

“A gentleman never tells.”



“This is my car.” I clicked open the lock. “Thank you for the tacos.”

“When can I see you again?”

“When would you like to?”

“Tomorrow?” Kevin proposed, scuffing the sole of his sandal against the cement floor of the parking garage. “Lunch?”

“Two to three dates in twenty-four hours? You might get tired of me. What if we run out of things to say?”

“Then we can sit quietly and enjoy each other's presence.”

“Then yes.” I opened the door. “This has been… unexpected.”

“This has been wonderful.”

“I keep thinking I am going to wake up, and this Saturday afternoon will have been a marvelous dream, starring a handsome stranger.”

He brushed my forearms, sending chills through me. “How can I prove that you are not sleeping?”

“I would ask you to pinch me, but…” I looked at his adoring face. “Close your eyes.”

He did, as I held his cheeks in my palms, boldly drawing his head lower to meet mine. Our noses touched. I pressed my brown lips onto his dark pink mouth, the tips of our tongues meeting for a moment.

Kevin lured my hips towards his, hands on the waistband of my jeans, holding me closer, until--

“Oops.” He pulled back, sheepish due to his distended pants. “I got too excited.”

“You're not the only one,” I panted, my dampness growing. “I don't want us to move too fast.”

“Us.” Kevin ran his thumb from my cheek to my chin. “I will see you tomorrow.”



“One year to the day.”

“You baked this?”

“Blow out the candle, Kev.”

I watched him extinguish the flame atop the wax number one on the homemade cake, which I set on the desk in Kevin's bedroom. Then I joined my equally nude boyfriend under the mismatched covers of his bed.

“What did you think of me when we first met?” Kevin pulled me onto his lap.

My thick haunches rested on top of his powerful thighs. “Tall.”

His hands maneuvered across my torso until they stopped to massage my bare breasts. “That's it?”

“You weren't delivering a dissertation on whether Pluto should regain planet status. You were requesting processed meat at a cash register.”

“Oh.”

“I figured your height was why you needed so much chicken. Just throwing those chunks of pressed protein down your gullet.” I positioned his wrapped rod to slide along my slippery crack. While my hand explored between his legs, I gave his balls a gentle caress.

“Like I'm a trash compactor?”

“I also tried not to stare at you, because you were so attractive.”

He nuzzled the black curls at the nape of my neck. “What about at the theater?”

I leaned my head back on his shoulder. “I was ready to be overwhelmed by your lack of interest in me. Guys like you don't… We have already discussed this. I was pleasantly surprised.” My fingers continued stimulating his nether regions.

“You know what I thought of you?”

“Yes, Kevin, because you have told me. You wanted that booty.”

He moved his hands to my round, brown behind. “Such a succulent booty.”

I crawled out of Kevin's arms and settled onto my knees and elbows near the side of the bed. “And now you have it.”

Kevin climbed off the mattress and stood behind me, prepping his cock with a few strokes. “I wanted so much more.”

I gyrated my hips until he stuck the tip in, titillating my puffy folds. “Like what?”

He eased deeper into my slit, his left hand on my clit, right hand on my rump. “I wanted to make you breakfast in the morning. Every morning.”

I started a slow buck on his staff. My large tits swung back and forth with our doggy style rhythm. “You didn't even know me.”

He pumped along, bestowing my cavern with a good dicking. “I had a feeling in my gut.”

I sighed as Kevin strummed my swelling clit, his cock hitting that spot that he knew would make me moan.

I pushed back, making his shaft throb inside of my hot walls. My dark nipples rubbed against the sheets as we picked up speed.

We rutted like wildebeests, grunting and groaning, his balls slapping on my pussy lips, until Kevin made me squirt all over his sheets. As my orgasm quieted, his reached a climax, wringing the last tremors from my sopping slit and giving us both a hearty cum.

Weary after our second humping of the night, we collapsed on the bed in a pile of dripping, brown limbs, sated until we could muster the energy for another round.

Kevin kissed the droplets of sweat trickling from my collarbone to my chest. “Happy anniversary, my sexy cinephile.”

“Happy anniversary, my tasty nugget.”

 

EmiliaRosso
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmiliaRosso

Published 
Written by jennabee81
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments