Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tease #1

0
0 Comments 0
13.3k Views 13.3k
527 words 527 words

“Oooo, you like being teased!” Patrestice told me.

Apparently she was right because she had me so hard that I began to leak pre-cum. While sitting in the passenger seat of her SUV, Patrestice helped me find out a lot of things about myself. With her squeezing and caressing my dick through my pants, I found that a little sexual teasing had turned me on more than ever before. The last time I was with her I told myself that would be the last time, but somehow I fell into her trap again.

                “Oooo your dick is so hard… I bet you want my mouth all over it... I bet you want me to sit on it so you can feel my warmth… You already know what you have to say.” My dick was like steel and continued to leak. I had never felt like that before, I felt like I was about to bust every time she touched me. I looked out the window to try to take my mind off of the hell she was putting my body through. I couldn’t let her win; I had to keep my composure. There were people all around the park doing what ever the hell it was they were doing. They had no idea of the sexual agony that was taking place inside the truck, but instead of providing a distraction, their presence turned me on even more. What if we get caught? The trouble we could have gotten into made me even hotter. As I tried to tune out her explicit suggestions, she regained my full attention by grabbing my swollen shaft.

prettykit1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
prettykit1

With a twist of her wrist she rubbed her soft palm around the head of my penis, I jerked as my breath was cut; I almost came.                 “Is that what you want? You want me to bounce my ass on that dick baby?” she asked while continuing to jerk on my penis.   “Just say yes... You want me to spit on that cock, hunh?..   Just tell me what I want to hear.” She slid her hand down the waist of my jeans and into my boxer to find a sticky mess of pre-ejaculation. Holding her hand in front of her to view my jizz, I watched her tongue swirl around each finger tip while she sucked the sticky strands off. God I just wanted to cum!                 “Ummm,” she moans while still slurping. “Someone is making a mess in his pants. Let me dry that up for you.”   Patrestice placed her mouth over my bulging imprint and blew warm air through my jeans. I couldn’t take it any longer. There was so much blood throbbing in my dick that it began to hurt. If I got any harder it was going to break. I wanted it. I wanted it so bad that I began to tear up.                 “Stop!” I yelled out.                 “You ready to go?”   She asked in a calm and innocent voice as she removed her mouth from my erection. She knew she had me. “You know what I need to hear. Just say it and we can go.”                 “Yes.”                 “Okay buckle up!”  
Published 
Written by nutnspecial4664
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors