Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Take Me Home, Country Road

"A ride in the country I will never forget..."

1
0 Comments 0
7.3k Views 7.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words
I was about twenty when I decided I wanted to leave my country in search of a better life abroad. I always knew I wanted to go to America. I'd seen a lot of movies where they showed the country life and how amazing it looked over there. I should probably tell you that I'm a city girl, but I've always had a love for the outdoors.

Two weeks later I found myself at the airport, ready to say goodbye to my old life. I made my way through check in and through the gates. For two hours I sat at the gate waiting to board my plane to Nashville. Of course, I was scared at being on my own but at the same time I was really excited.

About seventeen hours later I landed in sunny Nashville, Tennessee. Wow; already I felt like I was home. After getting my luggage I walked outside to look for a taxi. I would be going all the way to Kentucky but, seeing as how I didn't know anybody, I would have to pay the outrageous taxi fare to get me all the way there.

I soon arrived at the motel where I would stay for a few nights. I realised I was exhausted so I lay down on the bed and fell asleep.

That afternoon, I went to an internet cafe so I could email my family and let them all know I had arrived safe and sound. I looked up from the screen and my breath caught in my mouth. Standing in front of me was a man dressed in blue jeans and a white shirt. He looked at me and said, "Excuse me, darlin'; you from around here?"

After I managed to focus again I said to him, "Um, no; I just came here from South Africa. I don't know anybody here yet so I just came to hang out here for a while."

"Well, now, a pretty girl like you shouldn't be all alone; let me take you out sometime."

"I, uh... I guess that would be ok," I muttered. I soon lost my train of thought; I couldn't believe that this handsome country boy was looking at me of all people.

"I'm Dustin, by the way," he said as he held out his hand to me. I had expected him to shake my hand but as I held mine out to him he lifted it to his lips and lightly kissed my knuckles. I could feel my cheeks start to become red as I hid my face from his view.

"I'm Chloe," was all I could manage to say. He then walked away and I looked back down at the computer screen. I hadn't noticed until now that he had slipped a note in my hand. It said: Meet me in the coffee shop across the street tonight at 6pm.

I hurried back to the motel and locked the door behind me. I couldn't believe what had just happened. A cute guy had just totally asked me out.

What on earth was I going to wear? It was summer so I decided on wearing a cute, white summer dress. After looking in the mirror, I decided that I looked okay and made my way to the coffee shop. When I saw him waiting outside for me, I felt slightly breathless. Until now, I hadn't realised how good looking he really was. We made our way inside and sat down. After an evening of coffee and sandwiches, we walked along the road as Dustin told me about the area and what it had to offer.

I don't know how but we somehow ended up back at my motel together. Just as I was giving Dustin a hug goodbye, he planted a kiss on my cheek and his arms fell to my waist. At first I was shocked but then I turned my face to kiss him on the lips. I was surprised and happy when he didn't resist.

"Why don't we take this inside?" I asked with a sweet and sexy smile that I knew he wouldn't be able to resist.

We lay down on the bed side by side and, before I knew it, he had rolled on top of me and was kissing me like I had never been kissed before.

AstoriyaNight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AstoriyaNight

I moaned into his mouth and my hands held onto his face as I returned the kiss and soon we both knew what was coming.

I slowly pushed him off me and told Dustin to stand up. I unzipped his pants and was surprised to see that he was already hard and his cock was looking right at me. I went down on my knees and started to stroke him slowly. When I saw the pleased look on his face, I leaned closer and swirled my tongue around the tip of his cock.

I really started to enjoy myself now. I took more of his cock into my mouth and I could feel my pussy start to become wet as I thought about what it would be like if he fucked me. I told him I didn't want him to come in my mouth so I stood up and kissed him again.

Slowly, he pulled my dress over my head and I was standing there in only my underwear. He gave me a look that told me he wanted to fuck me, too. I took off my bra and slowly slid my panties down my legs. Dustin then held me by my waist and picked me up to throw me down on the bed.

He trailed kisses down from my lips to my stomach and I felt the strong tingle of each one. By now, I was so wet that I couldn't wait to have him inside me. I took a deep breath when I felt his tongue on my slit. Wow; this was so amazing. My hips tilted as I pushed my pussy harder onto his mouth. He slid one and then two fingers inside my pussy and slowly pumped them in and out.

My moans became louder and I grabbed his head as I felt myself get closer to orgasm. "Not so fast, baby girl," he said and picked me up in his arms.

He then bent me down over the bed and spread my legs as he gave me a light spanking. "Fuck me Dustin," was all I could manage to say. I felt the tip of his cock against my slit and another moan came from my lips. I really wanted him to fuck me so I pushed into him and the head slid into my pussy. I heard him moan and I knew he wanted this, too.

Dustin then grabbed me by the hips and thrust hard all the way into me. I cried out in pleasure and instinctively I started to massage my own breasts. I reached behind me and pulled one of his hands to my clit. He started to rub it hard and fast and I could feel the pressure building up inside me.

"I want you to cum for me, Chloe." That was all the encouragement I needed. After about half an hour of pumping my pussy hard and fast, it was too much for me and my pussy spasmed around his cock. I felt him push into me even harder and I could hear his moans of pleasure.

I wanted him to cum in me so I spread my legs wider and pushed back into him. He slapped my ass and that made me feel really good.

"Baby girl, I'm going to cum if you keep doing that. Your pussy is so amazing," Dustin told me.

"I want your cum in my pussy country boy," I said as I begged him to fuck me harder.

When I said that, he gripped my hips and fucked me harder than any man had fucked me before. He made a low growling noise in his throat and I felt his cock jerk in my pussy. We both screamed in pleasure and collapsed onto the bed.

My breathing was heavy and all I could say was, "Wow."

"We are going to have to do this again, baby girl."

I knew then that I was going to love being in the country.

Published 
Written by NaUgHtYBlOnD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors