Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sweet Sixteen Birthday Fun, Part I

17
6 Comments 6
9.5k Views 9.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Today was the best day ever. I was officially sixteen, and in the eyes of the court, free to choose my own life path. That was easy, I was leaving the Naval base in Hawaii. My mom had married a Navy Airman a couple years back, dragging me with her. At first it was Whidbey Island, than after a year, it was Hawaii. Both fun places, but not home. Home was in Ohio, where my friends and more of the family lived. 

The plan was made a couple months earlier, I would leave for Ohio on my birthday. Last night I celebrated with my family, tonight I'd be back on Whidbey for the weekend, and on Monday I'd be back in Ohio. The layover was beneficial, it gave me a chance to adjust to time zone changes slowly, six hours was a long distance, and gave me a chance to spend time with my friend, John.

John had made my time in Whidbey manageable, I'd even say enjoyable. He was eighteen and an enlisted Airman. My stepdad had taken John under his guidance, showing him how to live far from home.

It was my dad who introduced us, he brought John home for dinner. He knew that a homemade meal would be a treat for him. I had come downstairs, and John couldn't stop staring. My stepdad knew that look, John was in love, and it was with me. From that night forward, John and I were the best of friends on base. Since I was underage he stayed away from anything that would've tied us as a couple. 

I was excited to see him, it had been about six months since we had seen each other. John and I talked almost everyday, and I knew he was excited as well.

It was four in the morning and I was at the airport saying goodbye to my parents. I had a ten hour flight ahead of me, and from talking with John, a night out with friends. My phone rang, the birthday texts and calls had started. John was the first call, asked if I was ready, of course I was, and if I was on the plane. Spending my birthday with him was going to be amazing, he was one of the greatest friends a person could ask for.

My parents didn't have much concern about me being with him alone, which many others did. John being an adult, people, understandably, had concerns about him spending time with a young female. My parents would have the same concerns, but they knew John well enough to not worry that much. Afterall, John had kissed me at a party a couple months ago, and had so much guilt, he apologized to my parents for an hour after dropping me off.

I hung up, hugged my parents once more, reminded them I would see them in Summer, and entered the airport. I walked to my gate, boarded, and fell asleep. 

***

The next thing I knew, the pilot was talking announcing we were preparing for landing. I awoke instantly.

I gathered my bags, and headed to change in the bathroom. In Hawaii, it was perfect, Washington was in the midst of winter. Snow was piled up, and temperatures stayed at twenty-one degrees. I also did my hair and makeup, making sure I looked perfect. Once I was happy with my curls, cute sweater, and boots, I exited the airport. 

I quickly spotted John. He was leaning against his car waiting in the cold. He walked over and helped me with my bags. He hugged me and held the door open. After I was in, he hurried to his side, and got in himself.

As we drove away, I called my mom, letting her know I was safe in Washington, and with John.

Once off the phone, I realized John's hand was on the seat between us, and offering to be held. I grabbed his hand, giving it a little squeeze.

"Thanks for letting me stay with you for a few days at your place. It makes the trip a lot easier not changing six hours all at once."

"No problem. I'm excited that I get to see you, especially on your birthday."

"Yep. Officially sweet sixteen and never been kissed. I mean besides that..."

I was cut off.

"Yeah. Yeah. Okay, I get it. I still feel bad, I shouldn't have done it."

"I enjoyed it. Don't feel bad. If you want to feel bad, feel bad it didn't last more than a second."

He blushed, "When you turn eighteen. I promise I'll make it up to you."

I rolled my eyes, I was going to have him before than. I had three days with him, more if I got snowed in, and I was determined to have him.

"So, you said we had plans tonight?"

I empathized the 'we' referring to us more as a couple.

"Yeah, the gang is all going to that Italian place you like."

"Really?"

"Yep. Do I get a hot Italian guy for dessert?"

Again, he blushed. He knew I was referring to him, and in that moment, he knew I wasn't going to make it easy for him. Truth be told, I had been planning getting it on with him since I planned this trip months ago. 

He sighed, "Not me, and you know I could get into serious trouble for sleeping with you, so don't try."

I tried to look innocent, but failed miserably I'm sure, "What? Me? You think I'd try to seduce you? Of course I know you'd get into trouble, but only if someone found out."

"See, you're even trying to reason it."

We both laughed a little. I knew he was weak, and I knew his weaknesses. I was going to break him, it was just going to take a little work. 

Once in his apartment I set my bags in his room. He told me that he would just sleep on the couch since he normally did anyways. I of course wasn't going to take that for an answer. 

Having a little time before we had to leave, I started to clean his bachelor pad. The beer bottles, dishes and piles of laundry, left an awful odor. 

We left for the restaurant, teasing each other about the simple quirks we each had, laughing about the good memories we made along the way.

Dinner was amazing, it was a group of ten. It was a mix of sailors and other friends of ours. We had great conversations, and a sad farewell. In the military, you never knew when you would see each other again - my next visit they may all be at diffrent bases, so hugs and good byes were a must do.

On the way home, John and I started to talk once more. 

"So, hot Italian guy for dessert?"

"Nope."

I knew my next plan, and knew it would work. I just wasn't wanting to use it, it was his weakness. He hated to feel bad and guilty, but I was going to use it in my favor. I also knew I needed to support myself with statistics. 

"You know, most girls in Ohio lose their virginity at seventeen.

Anglica
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anglica

I don't want to lose it to anyone but you, but don't want to look like an outcast when my friends talk. No one has to know what we do."

I started to rub his thigh, hopefully tempting him even more to make a move.

"I have to go grab something, I'll be back."

At that moment, I realized we were in the parking lot of a drugstore. I thought he was blowing off my comments. I didn't know why he had to go inside a drugstore, maybe to get a prescription, maybe he knew the clerk would sell to someone under twenty-one with a military ID. Either way, I felt ignored.

He came back within five minutes. He placed a bag on the seat between us, and drove off.

"Yes by the way."

I was confused, "Yes what?"

"No one better find out."

I looked down at the plastic bag between us. I could see through just enough to tell his purchases consisted of condoms and lube.

My face lit up into a smile, "Really?"

He nodded. I was excited about the night that was about to be had. We drove as my anticipation built inside. I had dreamt of this, but I was shocked that it was actually about to be a reality.

Once back at the apartment complex, we parked and walked to the door. The walk was only twenty or thirty feet, but it felt like a mile. I was anxious, unsure what to do. I was excited, nervous, and had butterflies building in my stomach in anticipation of tonight's activities ahead. I saw him walk towards his room, he waved me to follow, which I did. 

He had made it into the room just ahead of me and was waiting on the bed. He patted the empty space beside him, clearly wanting me to join him. I took a deep breath to relax my nerves, and went and laid next to him on the bed.

Once I was laying down next to him, he wrapped his arms around me, and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"You know, I've been dreaming about having you in my bed since I met you?"

I blushed red, "No, I didn't know your feelings for me were that strong."

"Any guy would be lucky to have you, you're gorgeous inside and out. I promise that you'll never forget this night."

I kissed him once again, "I'm looking forward to this memory, but you have to remember you can't apologize to my parents like you did that night you kissed me."

"Don't worry I won't."

We kissed again, now that that was out, and he knew we would both be dead if he did apologize.

Our hands wandered, exploring each other's clothed bodies. I was happy just being in his arms.

I knew he was trying to go slow for me, but I was ready for more than kissing. Not breaking the kiss, I guided his hand to my crotch and laid it on me. He seemed to get the message I was trying to send, he took his hand and pulled down my leggings, just enough to finger my pussy.

I undid the top few buttons of his shirt, allowing my hand to rub his bare chest and shoulders. 

At this point, he was in a sitting position, propped up on pillows and his headboard, and his hand wrapped around my leg, his fingers entering my pussy from the rear. I was straddling his lap, still kissing him, and rubbing his torso. Our kiss was becoming even more intense between my moans. 

He reached for my sweater, pulling it off my body in one quick tug. This left me in nothing but a bra, which was also quickly removed. After my bra was off, I finished the last few buttons on his shirt, and threw it onto the floor. 

He didn't waste a minute, his hand slipped out of my now wet pussy, and he wrapped his arms around me. He tossed me playfully onto my back, and began to kiss and lick each of my nipples. My leg intertwined with his, and I felt an orgasm was near.

"Oh my God! Yes, ugh you feel so good."

He kissed my neck, "Are you ready? Do you want a little more time before we actually have sex?"

"I'm ready now."

John kissed me one more time, and then got to his knees. He undid his pants, throwing them into the pile with the rest of our clothes. He reached for the lube, rubbing a small amount over his length. While he reached for the box of condoms, I touched his cock. Having never seen or touched a man's penis before, I was surprised with how big, and how hard he was. At that moment I worried if he would even fit, or if he would hurt me.

I removed my hand, and he rolled the condom down his shaft. I laid back, my head resting on a pillow. Our eyes met, never breaking contact as he guided the head of his cock inside. He was barely inside. He grabbed my hands, and interlaced our fingers.

"This might hurt when I go in all the way. Tell me if you want me to pause or stop, and squeeze my hands if you need to. I'm going to go as slow as possible to try to minimize your pain.

I nodded, I knew it would hurt a little. I was ready, and I knew he was going to treat me right. It felt good knowing he was going to be my first.

After a second pause, he began to push himself inside. I squeezed his hands. It hurt, but felt so right.

He must've seen the pain on my face, because he paused and asked if I needed a minute. I shook my head, and he resumed. He slowly pumped in and out of me. The eye contact lasted the entire time. He leaned down and kissed me. Our fingers still locked together, my vaginal muscles pulsating, my breathing heavy. It felt so good sharing this special moment with him. I came once more, and John quickened his pace shortly after I did. He went soft, and slipped out of me.

We cuddled up under the sheets. To me it was still a dream, but a very happy one. John stroked my face with his hand, "You okay?"

"Never better. Thank you."

I kissed his cheek, and squeezed his hand. He just smiled at me.

I said, "This was a night I will not soon forget. Just think, we have all weekend together too, and we can make even more fantastic memories."

John smiled, "You won't let me get any rest between my shifts, will you?"

I shook my head. Now that I had him once, I needed him again. I was looking forward to him teaching me a few new things, the possibilities were endless and I wanted to share them all with him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by SexyGator
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments