Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Susan's next encounter

"Another notch in bedpost"

10
2 Comments 2
7.6k Views 7.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words
For the next few summer months Susan’s sexual pleasuring and adventures continued unabated. Not only was her partner Garry shagging her daily, and some days several times, but Sean, Rod and Tommy were also regular visitors to her body. She was getting it up to six times a day by the early autumn.

By the time, Garry’s football team headed off on its annual week away Susan was ready for a rest from all her sexual activities. Garry would be away for the complete week as would Sean, Rod and Tommy. Susan planned to have a week of complete rest and relaxation.

The first two days went to plan. Susan had a great time resting and relaxing away from the constant attention of her men. By the third day though, she was weakening. It was as if her body had become used to so much sexual activity. She started to ache for some physical attention, for some loving. An attempt to get some interim satisfaction from her rampant rabbit toy failed because she hadn’t recharged the batteries – she hadn’t needed to over the past few months.

Later that same day a bottle of red wine combined with the unseasonably hot weather had Susan almost squirming for action. “I’m gonna jump the next man who comes to that front door,” she said to herself. As she opened a second bottle of red wine and filled her glass a knock came to the door. “Fuck that was quick,” she said aloud laughing as she did. “I hope he’s fit,” she said to herself as she headed for the door.

It was just going on 8 O’clock in the evening when Susan opened the door. She was met by a middle-aged man with a headful of silver hair. He was about 5’ 9” tall and quite stocky. And he looked like he had been working all day because his clothes were marked by paint stains and other signs of activity. “Hello,” said Susan. “How can I help you?” she asked him.

“I’m terribly sorry to bother you but I am moving in up the road and I’ve been working on the house all day. I forgot that the village shop shuts early and I’ve no milk in. Could I bother you and borrow a cup full?” he replied.

“Shlure you can,” Susan said slightly slurring her words. “Come into the kitchen and I’ll give you shome,” she added.

“You’re a life-saver," he replied as he followed her in.

Susan got talking to her new neighbour as she went to the fridge to get him some milk. “So which house are you moving into?” she asked.

“Do you know the one at the top of the hill? About a quarter of a mile up the road on the left-hand side?” he answered.

“Oh that one,” she replied. “When will your family be joining you?” she added inquisitively. She had been checking him out as she spoke and as she handed over a spare carton of milk. He was stocky, a bit overweight, but he carried it well she thought. Then she laughed to herself as she remembered her ‘promise’ to jump the next man who came to the door.

“Oh I’m on my own,” he replied. “Wife passed away several years ago and the kids are all living away from home,” he added. “The name is John by the way, and thanks for the milk,” he continued as he offered his hand to Susan to shake.

“I’m Susan, pleased to meet you, and sorry about your wife,” she replied.

“Ah it’s okay. She’s been dead a few years now and life goes on doesn’t it?” he replied.

“It does,” Susan agreed. “So are you working in the house on your own?” she inquired.

“Yep, just doing some painting and small jobs before I move in,” John replied.

“So, did you walk down or take the car?” she asked, hoping the answer was that he walked.

“I walked. I had a couple of beers while I was working. Didn’t want to take the chance, even out in the sticks,” he laughed.

“Good,” Susan purred. “I mean it’s good that you didn’t chance driving,” she quickly added.

“Thanks again” John said as he lifted the milk carton and headed for the door.

“Look,” said Susan. “Have you had anything to eat yet? I was going to put on a pizza and have some salad with it. You’re welcome to join me if you want?” she said hopefully. Her libido was winning. She was weakening by the minute, or by the glass of wine.

“I’d love to,” he answered. “Will your husband be joining us?” he asked.

“No. He’s away for the week. I’m all on my own til Sunday,” she said mocking sadness. “Help yourself to the wine. Or there’s beer in the fridge,” she added.

“I’ll try the wine if that’s okay,” he answered and poured a glass.

They chatted amicably as Susan prepared the salad while the pizza cooked. She was starting to like John more and more and her desire to have him was increasing by the sip. They finished the bottle and opened another over the meal. Susan’s head was buzzing. She was intoxicated with the alcohol and the desire to get fucked by John.

After dinner, they went into the living room and sat on the settee listening to music and chatting. Susan was flirting like mad with John and he responded. They were both becoming very touchy-feely as the conversation and wine flowed. At one point of the conversation, Susan unwittingly placed her hand on John’s leg, slowly edging towards his groin, before she caught herself on. She embarrassingly went into the kitchen hoping that she hadn’t scared John off.

As she stood at the sink, her hands on the edge, she felt John’s hands on her breasts. “I’ve been dying to feel these all night,” he said as his fingers teased her nipples and brought a gasp of sexual excitement from her.

"Oh God I want you,” Susan replied and she pushed her ass back against John’s hardening cock. John put one of his hands down the back of Susan’s trousers and pants. He slowly slid his hand down past her ass cheeks and through her pubes. The feel of her soaking wet pussy made him go even harder and he pushed it against her ass. With his hand, he slowly worked down her trousers and pants exposing her butt cheeks, then her ass and upper legs. Letting go of her other breast John used both hands to slide Susan’s trousers and pants down her legs and over her feet. He then slid his trousers down past his knees then he kicked off his shoes allowing him to kick free from his trousers and pants.

Slowly John ran his hands over Susan’s body as he knelt down behind her. With his head, he nudged her legs apart and started to lick her pubes.

PrettyCock_DollTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyCock_DollTS

Susan squirmed with sexual excitement and let out a gasp as John’s tongue reached her clit. John pushed his head hard in against Susan’s pubes and pussy. His tongue was expertly teasing her clit. She moaned her pleasure as John brought her close to an orgasm.

John slowly brought his head up past Susan’s butt, his tongue teasing her pubes, then ass as he raised himself up. His hands caressed her body and as he raised himself up he slowly lifted Susan’s blouse up and over her head. He threw her blouse onto the ground then quickly undid her bra clasp and soon it joined her blouse on the floor. Susan stood naked and panting before John. His 7 inch cock was as hard as it had been in many years. He hadn’t been with any women since his wife passed away. He was struggling to control his urge to shoot his load. But he fought desperately to hold on. He wanted to fill this sexy woman with his cum.

Susan wiggled her ass teasingly at John. “I want you in me,” she purred. John moved closer to Susan and she felt his thick cock pressing against her ass cheeks. John’s arms went around her and his hands grabbed her voluptuous breasts. Immediately that his fingers began to tease her nipples she gasped in sexual excitement. “Mmmm mmmm,” she moaned as his fingers teased her. She spread her legs wider apart as his hardness looked for her entrance. She moaned as she felt his thick cock try to enter her. She was soaking wet and it slid easily into her.

“Oh fuck,” moaned John as his thick cock penetrated Susan’s wet but tight pussy. “You are lovely and tight gorgeous,” he added. “I haven’t been with anybody in a while,” he told her. “Think I’m gonna cum real soon sexy,” he continued.

“Go for it,” she replied. “I’m going to cum with you,” she added. John grabbed Susan’s breasts and steadied himself as his dick was deep inside her. Susan held on tight to the kitchen work-top and braced herself for a pounding from John’s very thick and very hard cock.

John thrust into her slowly at first. But after a few deep thrusts his moans told Susan that her new lover was about to explode. This turned her on even more. Susan loved the feel of a man in her. She loved the feel of a hard cock thrusting into her pussy. But even more, she loved the feel of warm cum spurting into her. The thought of John’s cum filling her pussy sent her over the edge. She let out a long, deep moan as John’s thrusts sped up. One of his hands had moved between her legs and his fingers teased her clit as he rode her hard and fast. As Susan’s shaking body exploded into an orgasm John’s final thrusts brought him over the edge. “Ooohhh fuuuucccckkkk,” he roared as his cum shot into Susan. “Ohh myyy Godddd. Ohh fuuucccckkkk. Ooohhh yeeeessssss. What a ride you are. Unbelievable. Oohhh yeessss. Ohhh fuuuccckkkk,” he continued with each slowing thrust.

Finally, John stopped thrusting and he let his still hard cock rest in Susan’s cum filled pussy. They stood like this for several seconds until John eased his cock out of her. It was glistening with his cum and her juices. Susan stretched herself up and moved away from the table. She turned to face John and kissed him passionately on the lips. After a few seconds she stopped kissing him and said “Lets get some eats. Then we can have some dessert,” as she stroked his softening cock. John smiled at Susan and nodded his consent.

“Do you want some kitchen towel to clean yourself up?” he asked.

“No, I want to feel your cum running down my legs,” she replied as she went to check on the food.

Over dinner, the lovers continued to kiss passionately and caress each other’s bodies between eating. They were both getting turned on again. The copious amounts of wine they were drinking helped. As Susan lit up a cigarette after she had finished eating John couldn’t contain himself any longer. “I need dessert now,” he stated as he lifted Susan of her seat with his powerful arms and sat her down on his hardness. His thick cock slid into her cum soaked pussy.

“Ooohhhhhh fuuuccccccckkkkkkkk,” moaned Susan as she slid down the length of John’s thick cock.

John took one of her breasts in his mouth and started to eat it. His tongue and teeth teased her nipples and Susan’s moans of sexual pleasure told John that she was ready for another fucking. Using his strong arms he slowly moved Susan up and down on his cock. “Oohhhh yeeeessssss oohhhhh Goddddddddd ohhhhh fuuccccckkkkkk,” moaned Susan in time with his powerful arms. She took long drags from her cigarette as John fucked her slowly.

“You have a wonderful body,” he told her between taking mouthfuls of breast. “I’m going to enjoy living in this place,” he added. “I’m going to enjoy fucking your tight pussy and eating your tits sexy bod,” he continued. “I have years of fucking to catch up on and you’re going to be my gorgeous, hot, sexy fuck buddy. Aren’t you!?” he finished.

“Ohhhh yeeeeesssssssss. I’ll beeeee yourrrr fuuuuccccckkkkkk buuuddddyyyyyy,” she moaned as John kept thrusting into her.

“I’m going to stay tonight. And I’m going to stay each night until your hubby comes home. And we are going to fuck all night every night, aren’t we gorgeous?" he stated as he increased the pace of his thrusts.

“Ohhhh yeeesssssss ohhhhhh yeeeessssssssss fuuccccckkkkk meeeeeeeeee harrrrrrddddddd,” Susan answered as she neared another orgasm.

John pulled Susan down onto him hard as he fucked her more. Soon she exploded in a body-shaking orgasm and she flopped across him as he continued to thrust into her. After several more hard thrusts, John shot another load of cum into Susan.

John stayed the night. He made love to Susan on the living room floor, over the kitchen table and in her bed. At least one of the times in her bed he fucked her while she slept. The next day when Susan woke up John was already gone. But he had left a note that read, “See you same time tonight for dinner and DESSERT.” Susan couldn’t wait.

John came round each day as he promised and the lovers had mad, passionate sex each day and through the night. On the day of Garry’s arrival home John didn’t appear, as requested by Susan. But she had agreed to see him a couple of times a week. He became another of Susan’s growing band of ‘fuck-buddies’. For the first few weeks after Garry’s football team returned from its week away Susan was getting banged left, right and centre by Garry, Sean, Rod, Tommy and John. She was loving every minute of it, though several times one lover had just left her when another arrived. Things did eventually settle down a bit but for the rest of the year she was getting fucked at least three times daily by her men.

Published 
Written by tober02b
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments