Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Susannah

"A drunken evening leaves a friendship changed forever"

15
5 Comments 5
10.6k Views 10.6k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Recommended Read

"Can I?" Susannah whispered, her face crumpling into a tipsy half-giggle. "You don't mind?"

She had asked to "try out" on my boyfriend, James. She was always asking.

"Why not?" I sighed, lifting myself from the sofa and exiting towards the kitchen, muttering, "it's about time!" 

Susannah was in almost every way a perfectly normal, attractive young woman. Tall, slender and willowy of figure, she had a slim waist, long legs and feminine grace. High, well-defined cheekbones and generously-freckled, soft peach skin gave her face an elfin quality. Her smile was girlish and expressive of curiosity, excitement and life. Her copper hair was long and luscious, and flowed in tressels over her small, pert breasts, which she was always keen to accentuate with figure-hugging tops and push-up bras. Her style was independent, alternative and slightly hipster; she was the kind of girl who could pull granny skirts, chintz blouses and bold costume jewellery from charity shop sales and refashion them into a look that was effortlessly cool and distinctive. I always envied her for that. 

Susannah was a perfectly normal young woman in every way but one: in her twenty-two years she had never been with a man, with anyone. It wasn't that she went short of offers - far from it - and I privately chalked the situation up to both her natural shyness and the same primness that caused her to irritably insist on not being called Susie. She had always shared a deep and powerful bond with James, however, and they established a rapport over art, literature and nature; interests my boyfriend and I never shared.

It was this, I assume, that drove her to ask my permission to "try out" with James. She wanted to explore her sexuality, she reasoned, with someone she liked and trusted; that someone was James. Apparently undeterred by my firm refusals, she determinedly punctuated the next two years of our friendship with follow-up requests. Susannah wanted James to introduce her to man, and I, rather like a parent confronted with an insistent child, eventually acquiesced.

Only, there was more to it than this. Sure, James was as good a candidate as any to introduce a young lady to the world of carnal delight. He was a fine looking man: tall, handsome and in great physical shape. What's more, he was an expert and experienced lover who gave me my first shuddering, climactic orgasm as a green and unsuspecting nineteen-year-old used only to stolen fumbles.

But that was three years earlier and by now, a relationship built solely on physical attraction, with no commonality beyond a liking for a good fuck, was withering. I was looking elsewhere, had even half strayed once or twice, and he, judging by the aching looks at Susannah that began to linger a little too long as this drunken get together progressed, was doing the same. More than giving in to Susannah's persistence, perhaps the truth was that I had stopped caring. Or so I thought.

Having poured yet another whisky and ginger, I began my walk back to the lounge to discover that Susannah had wasted no time in taking her chance. I arrived at the doorway in time to catch her first move, perched next to my boyfriend with her hand moving slowly up his right thigh as she leant to kiss him. Shocked, he instinctively backed away, but was soon persuaded as Susannah's dainty hand moved to brush his crotch and she attempted a second kiss. This time he reciprocated, and they kissed slowly and tentatively; I became mesmerised by the soft, pink tip of Susannah's tongue gently flicking at the entrance of his mouth.

Bolder than I ever dreamed she could be, she slowly lifted her right leg over James' thigh while he, less surprisingly, made moves of his own. I watched open-mouthed as he fumbled open the buttons of her pretty white blouse to reveal small, ripe breasts encased inside a pale, dusty blue bra. Susannah straightened herself on his lap and allowed her blouse to fall to the floor, causing golden waves to wash over her soft, unblemished skin. James gasped as he savoured her nakedness for the first time, raising himself to once more kiss her soft, pink mouth.

I had often idly toyed with the prospect of my best friend and my lover sharing this situation, but I was completely unprepared for the reality. I wasn't sure I expected it to happen, and I sure as hell didn't expect to see it. It hit me like a punch to the heart; a knot of nerves developed in my chest and flew up to my throat, leaving a residue of tangled emotions to fall down into the pit of my stomach, and between my legs.

My mouth went dry, the ends of my limbs grew numb and my vision began to blur as I was physically consumed by the most potent cocktail of jealousy, anger, and disgust, curiosity, excitement, and longing. If my feelings for James were dying, they were being resuscitated before my very eyes. I simply could not look away. I felt a sharp twinge as my nipples started against the soft cotton of my bra and I gulped down the lump in my throat. My right hand strayed below the waistband of my jeans and began to explore the soft, lightly-trimmed forest of my mound. 

By now Susannah was on her knees, unbuttoning James' flies as he stared down at her soft green eyes with amazed delight.

"God," she muttered under her breath as she released his semi-erect penis, slowly running her right hand along the shaft as she stared at its growing swell. James had the most magnificent cock; not particularly long, but meaty and thick. Rising from a dense nest of pubic hair, a veiny expanse of hard flesh shot up in a short, gentle curve crowned by a bulbous, deep purple head. It was beautiful. Funny how I never really appreciated it until watching my best friend take it hungrily into her mouth.

Susannah kissed the tip of James' swollen head and allowed her tongue to flicker around his pulsing helmet. Her upper lip cupped the top of his crown in her warm, pink mouth as, gingerly, she bobbed her head forward and slurped keenly, slowly dragging her lips along the gentle ridges of his shaft.  In growing pleasure, James tossed his head back and bit down on his lower lip, breathing fiercely through his nostrils as he bucked into Susannah's wet mouth and guided her head with one hand,  gripping the arms of the sofa with the other. 

Watching from the threshold between the kitchen and the lounge, I was lost in arousal as the middle finger of my right hand slipped effortlessly through the warm, weeping forest of my damp pussy. My hand had entered a sure, steady rhythm as the soft pad of my finger found the pulsating, tremoring nub of my clit. Occasionally, I would slide down the damp canyon towards my gaping vagina, slipping inside the warm, soaking hole and frigging frantically, believing and willing it to be the perfect erection that Susannah was still kissing and caressing with growing hunger before my eyes. And I could not avert my eyes: my pupils seemed to have dilated so fully that they assumed the entirety of my eyeballs and, had it not been for the relentless pleasure pulsing through my body they would have hurt through not blinking.

Suddenly lifting his head, James' deep, brown eyes met mine. His look was one of instinctive shock, but as he saw my eyes and mouth agape in ecstasy, my chest heaving and straining against my clothes and my hand manically stroking beneath my jeans, he exhaled a deep, guttural grunt.

LaurenNewton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaurenNewton

Glancing down at Susannah, with her soft, elfin face engaged so purposefully in pleasuring his throbbing, engorged dick, he quickly fixed his eyes back on me and his moans grew deeper and longer, his pupils spilling like liquor over the entirety his eyes.

Emboldened by the growing signs of his pleasure, Susannah took his length into her mouth. Slowly, teasingly, achingly she made her way down, holding his cock at the very back of her throat while James and I gazed at each other, drunk on alcohol and lust. Susannah gagged as James' tip pushed against her tonsils, her soft, thin lips wrapped around his girthy base. James' left fist was scrunched tight and white, clutching the arm of the sofa, his right hand guiding the back of Susannah's head as he fucked her mouth, her moans and choked gags muffled by his thick meaty cock. All the while he was looking into my eyes as I sat in the doorway, bucking gainst my hand and soaked in my own warm juices.

With one final mighty thrust and deep, broken moan James came; Susannah pulled back quickly, freeing her mouth and gasping for breath as he spewed load after load of what must have been years of pent-up lust and frustration over her face, hair and chest, before falling exhausted into the sofa. She remained knelt before him, her hand wanking his shaft and her eyes fixed on his shimmering cock as her breaths slowed and deepened, thick cum oozing down her chin and on to her chest.

Maddeningly turned on, I couldn't take any more. Unanchored from reason and numb to the moment, I crawled to Susannah and kissed her small, cherry lips, prising them open with my tongue and groping at her small, ripe tits. To my surprise, she kissed back, her soft tongue dancing with mine as we feathered thick globules of semen between our mouths. James' earthy, salty discharge blended gently with notes of Jack Daniel's and Coke that hung on Susannah's breath from the evening's drinking; eager for James to see, my mouth widened and my erratic flickers slowed to long, deliberate curls as I savoured the taste, gently dropping heavy snowdrops of cum and spit onto my best friend's waiting tongue.

Suddenly a droplet, having slowly meandered down Susannah's chin, fell between us and onto my chest. Susannah looked at me with clear, jade eyes and proceeded to lift my top over my head. God, I thought. I was not expecting this. My heart upped its pace as I felt her tiny hands move past the straps of my bra and brush my heaving chest. My nipples pricked up with a start as my best friend squeezed my big, full tits, caressing them as her tongue resumed its dance with mine. Releasing my bra from behind my back, she broke our kiss and, without a word, turned her attention to my nipples. I closed my eyes to feel her slight, soft tongue explore my left areola, spiralling in ever-tightening circles until the tip of her tongue began climbing the erect peak. Close to ecstasy, my hand returned to my hungry pussy,  a finger running furiously over my swollen clit until my eyes opened with a start as I felt Susannah close her lips and suck gently. 

It was then that I saw James, still sunk in the sofa, his eyes motionless in unblinking disbelief, running his hand along his renewed erection. He was enjoying quite a sight. Although the closest of frends, Susannah and I could scarcely be more different physically: she the lithe, slim redhead and I the short, curvaceous brunette, my 36G tits and dramatic curves contrasting starkly with her tight body and elegant frame. I smiled broadly at James, secretly resolving to give him the time of his life. 

"Don't you want to try out a little more, baby?” I asked Susannah, still smiling at James. She nodded, a rare look of seriousness consuming her face. I rifled clunsily through my handbag for a condom and rolled it delicately over James' bursting manhood, desperate to save his climax for Susannah.

Susannah wiggled out of her tight jeans and wrestled baby blue panties down her long, smooth legs, a fiery strip of red hair barely concealing her neat, blush-pink sex. I sunk into the sofa beside James and returned to the delights of my previous voyeurism. Following a familiar, slick groove, I passed briefly and infrequently over my impatient clit as Susannah kissed James' disbelieving mouth and lowered herself gingerly onto his rigid cock. I heard her inhale sharply as the tip squeezed through the walls of her virgin cunt, producing a sublime, gasping moan from James. Susannah's breathy sighs soon turned to urgent, shocked yelps - part pain, part ecstasy - as, inch by magnificent inch, my man breached her virginity. Cupping her small, firm breasts in his large, manly hands he slowly built up a deliberate rhythm from below as their breaths danced in a symphony of long-unrequited lust.

I developed my own rhythm with the third finger of my right hand, softly but almost constantly feathering my blood-red nub as I watched Susannah arch her back, pushing James' cock deep into her soaking pussy. James rose to bury his face in her chest and kiss her small, cherry nipples and she cradled his head close to her gently-perspiring body and glanced left over his shoulders into my wide staring eyes.

"Are you okay, baby?" I breathed, strumming furiously as I revelled at the chiselled contours of James' arms against her fragile frame. 

She nodded, a pained squeal squeaking through closed lips and gritted teeth. 

"It's okay, baby. Enjoy it."  I moved to kiss her, my tongue exploring her small, wet mouth as James continued to ratchet, slowly but relentlessly, his girthy member into her tight, unbreached pussy.  

Then I felt James' hand cradle and squeeze my right breast, groping artlessly in his confused passion.

"Meg..." he gasped my name while the firm, fleshy walls of my best friend's cunt gripped like a vice on his erection, placing him on the brink of a second climax. 

"Fuck her, James," I begged, swallowing as I pulled away from Susannah's mouth. I could scarcely believe my own words as I looked deep into his eyes. "I want to watch you cum." 

With that he drove harder from below, his thrusts quickly increasing in pace and force. Captivated, I watched his face crease in ecstasy, his eyes widen to take in her perfect body and the sinews on his neck bulge as he fought to hold back his orgasm. Tempered by my own climactic moans, Susannah's high-pitched squirms of sublime pain and James' deep, breathless "fucks" built up into a sexual frenzy that sent me over the edge. With my finger not so much moving as frenetically vibrating above my the my hardened clit, I heard one final, piercing crescendo of noise before leaving my senses and entering my own orgasmic world of blackness illuminated by pyrotechnic bursts of colour, sound and sublime feeling emanating in pulsing waves from my sex. 

When I finally came to, almost a minute later, I turned to see my best friend lying naked against my lover’s chest; he removing a limp, bloodied, pinkish condom from his spent cock and both, like me, breathing hard and staring blankly, silently wondering where this left us.

 

Published 
Written by NomDePlume
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments