Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer Love

"Eddie feels invisible in his marriage and longs for the free-spirited Summer from his youth."

165
66 Comments 66
4.6k Views 4.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Competition Entry: Free Spirit

Author's Notes

"Sometimes couples get busy and forget to make time for intimacy. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The solution is not always what it seems to be."

In dire need of time to reconnect with my wife, Becky, I decided to take her to the little beach town where I spent every Summer growing up. I figured it was just the place to help Becky disconnect from her work. Although, as we unpacked, I noticed she had her laptop with her.

Becky smiled weakly and said, “I know we are supposed to be on vacation, but I really need to put in a few hours today.”

I frowned. “Seriously?”

“I’m trying to become a partner, Eddie. I promise I won’t be at it all day. Just give me two or three hours.”

I didn’t want to fight with Becky. I just wanted to stop feeling invisible around her. Maybe if I gave her some time, she’d be able to relax more later.

“Whatever you need. I’ll just go for a walk if that’s okay.”

Getting no response, I sat on the porch swing to take off my shoes and walk the beach alone, trying hard not to feel like this trip might be a failure.

As I walked, I reminisced about the wild Summer fun I’d enjoyed during my last two years of high school -- bonfires, parties, and making out with a petite little redhead with gorgeous blue eyes and a set of tits that felt good in my hands. I recalled delicious memories of her tongue on my shaft and how she’d look up at me mischievously while she sucked me dry. Before long, I had a raging hard-on and a burning desire for the free-spirited redhead named Summer, who eagerly spread her legs for me.

I looked up, and there she was. The years hadn’t changed her much; she was still beautiful. Her long red hair was its typically unkempt, gorgeous mess of curls. Her face lit up with a smile when she spotted me.

“Eddie? Oh, my goodness, it’s you!” She ran to greet me like a long-lost lover, making me feel seen for the first time in a while.

If she noticed the ring on my finger, she didn’t let it stop her from flinging herself into my arms and kissing me passionately. I kissed her back with equal fervor.

“Oh, Eddie, it’s been a hot minute since I’ve been properly kissed like that. You always were the best kisser. Come, walk with me! Tell me everything you’ve been doing these past – what has it been? Ten years?”

“Well, I, um…I got married,” I stammered.

“Married? What a lucky girl! Any kids?”

“No. Getting pregnant requires having sex, and we barely touch each other anymore. She’s very busy with her job,” I blurted out unintentionally.

“And you’ve been the patient, understanding husband, huh? Well, that’s just stupid. You need to take the initiative and make things happen, silly.”

“I’ve tried. But honestly, I feel like my libido has gone into hiding as a means of self-preservation.”

“Nonsense!” Summer scoffed as she grabbed me by the hand. “The boy I knew had all the right moves.”

“I’m not a boy anymore.”

Summer stopped, turned, and looked up at me. “No, you’re not. You’re a man with needs. Perhaps you just need to be reminded how to take what you want.”

I frowned, unsure of Summer’s intentions, until she spoke again.

“You do want me, don’t you, Eddie?” she coyly asked as she took my hand again and led me back to her place.

“Summer, I…”

“Shhh! I don’t want anything from you except an hour of your time to relive our reckless teenage adventures. So, if you want me, take off your clothes. If not, kiss me goodbye and go home.”

A war was waging in my head and my heart. I didn’t want to cheat on Becky, but how could I resist Summer in all her naked glory as she offered her body to me?

I said nothing as I stripped off my clothes. A man had needs, didn’t he? Once we climbed onto her bed, our hands were all over each other. Her breasts were soft to the touch yet so firm in my grip. My manhood was as hard as steel as one of her hands started stroking me while the other was doing something incredible to my balls.

“Ease up, babe; it’s been a while since I’ve cum, and you’re getting me so hot!”

But Summer ignored me, licking my shaft and devouring my seven inches till her nose touched my belly. I worked to control my breathing, trying to make this last until Summer’s tongue snuck out of her mouth and tickled my balls while the head of my cock was firmly lodged in her throat.

“Oh, God, Summer!” I shouted as my hot seed erupted. I held her head as I’d done countless times before and fucked her face till every drop had been swallowed.

“I’m sorry I came so fast…”

My words were cut off as Summer straddled my face and filled my mouth with her sweet pussy. Her nectar was like an exotic elixir; lapping at her pink folds had me craving more. I flipped her over on her back and continued my erotic assault, devouring her as if my life depended on it.

She came hard, spraying her sweet juices, and my spent cock came back to life.

“Well, look who’s ready for round two,” she said, grinning wickedly. “Let me ride you like the good old days!”

I should have said no, but instead, I lay back and watched Summer’s face as she impaled herself on my rigid pole. Her soft, wet pussy walls engulfed me and worked me into a frenzy with slow, deliberate moves. When she’d teased us both to her satisfaction, she fucked me with wild abandon while her tits bounced in my face.

Summer’s body shuddered with pleasure, and I followed right behind her, filling her with my hot seed. Seconds later, I panicked, realizing I hadn’t bothered to ask if she was on the pill.

GraceStefania
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GraceStefania

Sensing my concern, Summer tossed her hair back and laughed. “Don’t worry; you didn’t make any babies today.”

She slid off and cleaned up our combined juices on my dick and balls. It was so hot to watch her enjoy this. I can’t say I’ve ever been with a woman who enjoys the taste of cum as much as this sexy little redhead.

She curled up next to me, and I put my arms around her, pulling her close. Kissing the top of her head, I allowed myself to wonder what life would be like if Summer were my wife instead of Becky. All the memories of our late teen adventures came swirling in my brain. Why hadn’t I stuck around and stayed with Summer?

Absently I whispered, “I love you, Summer.”

She pulled away and sat up. “No, you don’t. This is just lust, baby, not love.”

I frowned. “I don’t think it’s just lust. You see me in a way that my wife certainly doesn’t.”

“By desiring you? Eddie, if you want your wife to notice your lusty needs, tell her how you feel.”

“Easier said than done. When I told Becky I wanted to reconnect in the bedroom, she told me she needed to work on her laptop for a couple of hours.”

“You said you wanted to reconnect in the bedroom? Those words?”

“Yes, why?”

Summer took my hand and sighed. “Eddie, if you want to make her think about your dick and forget about work, you need to be a lot less formal than that. You need to tell her you want to kiss every inch of her body until her toes curl and her bones melt into butter. Say that you need to lick her sweet pussy until you make her see God. But, for fuck’s sake, you don’t say you want to reconnect in the bedroom. That makes you sound like you’re the cable TV guy.”

I could feel my brows furrowing. “Okay, I get what you’re saying, but you didn’t need me to spell it out for you. You just anticipated my needs and pounced.”

“Well, yeah, but that’s because I’ve got an overzealous sex drive. Plus, I haven’t seen you in years, and you were the only guy who could make me cum like a faucet.”

“Maybe that’s what I need in a partner.”

Summer looked at me and shook her head. “I’m not the kind of girl you marry, Eddie. I’m the hot little piece of ass you take a tumble with when the moment is right.”

“Don’t sell yourself short, Summer. You’re so much more than that. You’d make a great wife.”

Her laughter bellowed. “Oh, sweetie. That’s so kind, but I’m not interested in being anyone’s wife. Why would I be? All my boys eventually return to the beach and enjoy a Summer afternoon. I enjoy catching up in more ways than one.”

“All your boys?” I asked, confused.

“Eddie, you weren’t the only boy who lost his virginity to me. Many guys enjoyed more than sunsets on the beach while vacationing here with their families. Now that we are all grown-ups, I get plenty of visits from old friends. I have hot sex without the strings of commitment. I like it that way.”

“You mean, you’re just a slut?”

Summer shot me a look and handed my pants to me. “No, Eddie. I’m a single woman who enjoys sex but values her freedom. I’m a free spirit; I don’t want to do some guy’s laundry or cook him supper. I just wanna fuck ‘em and move on to the next fun adventure.”

I was speechless. I’d been just a way to scratch an itch to Summer, and all the while, I’d probably fucked things up with Becky by cheating on her.

“I need to go,” I said quietly.

“Thanks for the fun, Eddie,” she replied, waving me off. I felt sick to my stomach. What had I done?

 

“Hey, sleepy, wake up! I’m done working, and I want to go on that beach walk now,” Becky said as she nudged me awake.

I felt confused. “How long have I been sleeping?”

“You were going to go for a walk, but I found you out here, sawing logs. I let you sleep and managed to finish enough work so that I have less to do tomorrow.”

“So, I never went for a walk?” I asked groggily.

“Nope. But we could go now if you want.”

I’d dreamt the whole thing. Oh, thank God!

“We can walk tomorrow,” I said. “Right now, I’d like to kiss every inch of your body until your toes curl and your bones feel like noodles.” It was not exactly what I had imagined Summer said, but it was close enough.

Becky was speechless for a moment before she grinned and sat beside me. “Well, how do I turn down an offer like that? What do I need to do in return?”

It was my turn to grin. “Anything you want.”

Within seconds we were in the cottage, naked and enjoying each other. All it took was for me to make her feel desired.

 

We finally took a walk the next day, and I saw Summer’s house with a For Sale sign. According to gossip, she’d left town as a rock band groupie. That sounded like the Summer I remembered. I slipped my hand into Becky’s and asked, “Wanna go skinny dipping later?”

“We should definitely come here every year,” Becky mused. “I love Summer’s influence on you!”

“What?” I asked, panic seizing my stomach.

“Summer vacation…here on the beach. You’re a lot more fun here,” she explained.

“Oh, well, so are you,” I managed.

She wiggled her eyebrows. “So, pizza for dinner and skinny-dipping for dessert?”

“Don’t you have work?”

“Work can wait; I’m on vacation. I love it here, Eddie. Thanks for knowing what I needed.”

As I put my arm around her, I grinned, silently thanking the Universe for Summer.

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments