Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer fling: Arne's perspective

"A brief summerfling between a lawnscaper and a mother and daughter, told from his perspective."

10
3 Comments 3
8.1k Views 8.1k
4.0k words 4.0k words
I've come back to Rockport for the fifth time in the same amount of years. Mind you, the first time was to start studying in Boston and nowadays I come back because I enjoy the area and make decent money while visiting family. My name is Arne. I'm your average Danish college student, and this was pretty much the wildest adventure I have ever had (so far)!

I ended up staying for the summer in the first year, because my uncle got me a job helping a company maintain lawns in and around the town to earn some money so I could road trip through the US the rest of the summer. This is how I met Sandy and Susan Stilton. Having the same first letter seemed ridiculous to me at first but that idea quickly dissipated when I saw them. I first met Sandy as I was driving around on the lawnmower in their garden.

She was walking out to the pool as I was trimming the grass, and she was one of the most gorgeous teens I had ever seen, even considering Danish standards. Golden blond hair cascading down her shoulders, bright smile below her sparkling blue eyes, tight teen body with what I guessed at the time perky small b-cups and whenever she turned around she would show of her gorgeous tight little bum.

I don't want to say it was love at first sight for me, but I definitely realized she was way out of my league. My cock woke up whenever I saw her. Since that first year she had grown a little, her breasts had become large B's or small C's, but she still has that amazingly tight body (I later learned she had been the gymnastics team captain all that time).

The first year I worked in their yard she waved, and smiled whenever she saw me, we chatted a few times but never much more than that. The second year I was suddenly beneath her notice. I waved the first time I saw her but only received a cold stare and we never exchanged more words other than her explaining what her mother wanted that year. The third year was more of the same, and I put it down to me not understanding American teens, but more importantly that was also the year my crush developed.

Not on her though, but on her mother. I'd seen Susan Stilton the previous year a few times walking around the house, but she seemed very busy all the time. The third year though she spent some time with her daughter by the pool and by god, she was stunning. Imagine a more mature and bodacious version of her daughter and you don't even come close to how she looked. If someone had told me they were closely related cousins instead of mother and daughter, I would not have been surprised.

Susan had the same golden blond hair with sparkly blue eyes belying her age. Her body was well looked after, toned and tanned. Where her daughter had petite perky breasts, Susan had gorgeous voluptuous D cups. From the first moment I saw her in that third summer in her bikini by the pool next to her cute daughter she became my goddess. The year after, last year, Sandy had thawed somewhat and the smiling and waving returned, there was even some flirting. I guess maybe I just really don't understand women.

Unfortunately I didn't see Susan around last year and I was hoping, as I drove up their driveway, that she would spend some more time at her pool this summer. And it was a blistering summer. I was already sweating even though it was the early morning and I was only wearing shorts and a t-shirt.

Nowadays I have more of a coordinating job in the company, but every now and then I enjoy getting my own hands dirty. I admit, I don't take the heavy jobs, and I suppose it's really about never missing an opportunity to do the Stiltons yard, but there's no one who needs to know that. I park my car in front of one of the car ports and note disappointingly that Susan's car isn't in.

I brought the lawnmower off of the truck and drove it through the gate at the side of the house. As soon as I cleared the corner of the house I check to see if there is anyone by the pool. I heave an inner sigh of relief when I spot the soft curves of Sandy on her stomach on the sunbed.

She had her headphones in and mustn't have heard the soft guttural rumbling of the lawnmower. No top either, but with her on her stomach that perhaps wasn't as unusual. As I got closer I did note with a certain delight that she was wearing a new bikini, one which was quite a bit smaller than her old ones. You could clearly see her tight bum cheeks exposed partway, something my little man noticed as well.

I started my rounds across their lawn but I couldn't help glancing over every new lap, something I'd been able to resist more easily my previous trips. I started on the far end of the lawn, and each lap I got closer I got a better look. I started craning my neck more and more until after the second last turn I was looking straight into Sandy's face as I turned the lawnmower.

I was a little shocked at first, but seeing her cheeky smile looking over her shoulder I realized she had known all along I was there and enjoying the view. Perhaps she had lost some of her teenage innocence? As I got to my last corner, I eagerly turned around, and with great reward. Sandy had turned around and was now lying on her back, but where she would have put on her bikini in previous years, now she was lying topless.

My surprise must have been visible across the twenty yards because she cracked a smile. Her gorgeous B-cup tits stood up perkily as she lay back on the semi-reclined tanning bed. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her until craning my neck took too much effort, and I had to finish the lap. She seemed to be enjoying it the whole half minute I drove past. She was looking straight at me with a curious little smile on her face the whole time. I brought the lawnmower back to the truck, all the while scolding myself for finally having an opportunity and not even responding more than just staring.

I walked back with my trimmers hoping at least the view was still good and that I hadn't wasted that moment with my awkward grin. I turned the corner and froze. Sandy was jumping on the diving board a little, though her tits weren't big seeing them bounce up and down was glorious. Once again, she just kept looking straight at me, smiling the whole time as if enjoying my discomfort.

I'd like to say I was braver and did something memorable, but I didn't get any farther than staring while I trimmed the grass borders. Sandy, after showing off her gorgeous tits, dove in and splashed around the pool for awhile. Unfortunately I had just finished the borders on the pool side, and now only had the other side left to do. I got up and started to walk across the lawn when Sandy called out.

"Arne?" I turned around. "Can you take care of the weeds around the pool? My mother said to tell you you can finish the lawn tomorrow but with this weather we'd like the pool to look perfect".

"Sure," I said eagerly, "I'll go get my weeding blades".

Five minutes later I was on my knees around the pool pulling small weeds and cleaning the cracks between the natural rock paved patio base. Sandy meanwhile had gone back to lying on her stomach, and it almost looked to me like she'd pulled up her bikini bottoms more, because I swear I could see quite a bit more of that tight little bum and maybe even a hint of her lips pressed through the fabric.

I definitely didn't do the best job I had ever done, but I didn't mind at all. Every now and then Sandy would look over her shoulder as if confirming I was still admiring her gorgeous body. My weeding took me closer and closer to her lounge bed, and I was unsure how close I could approach with it still being 'professional'.

Sandy didn't help the issue by turning on to her back again, cupping her breasts and asking me, "Do you think they've grown since last year?"

"I don't really know," I mumbled.

"Sure you do, we flirted enough last year, didn't we?".

I couldn't help but smile as I remembered the innocent flirting, especially compared to the heart thumping tease moving to sit on the edge of the bed in front of me now.

"Maybe a little," I blushed.

"Do you like them?" was the quick response.

"Duh... who wouldn't?" satisfied she settled back down.

Pruning the cracks between the tiles was hard work and the pool started looking really appetizing. Sweat was starting to trickle down my back and having this gorgeous tease sit or lie so close all the while teasing me wasn't helping.

"Oh you poor thing," Sandy started, "Would you like some lemonade?"

Company policy wouldn't allow that, but some rules are not always meant to be applicable. I nodded. Sandy eagerly got up. Her breasts bouncing a little as she asked my preference. Anything hydrating would be good, I replied. Sandy skipped through the wide open kitchen doors and spent excessive time bent in front of cupboards looking for a glass and lemonade. I barely got any pruning done and my cock was almost exploding out of my shorts as I watched. Finally this topless tease found want she was looking for and poured two ice cold drinks in large glasses. Clearly she knew I'd been staring.

"Well, are you going to collect your cool drink?" I was asked while she didn't even look back as she leaned on the kitchen top enjoying her drink. I actually expected to have to stay outside, so I got off my knees somewhat uncertainly and hesitantly stepped into the kitchen. As I approached her she turned around. The chill of the air conditioning ensured that her nipples were standing proudly to attention as she held my drink in front of her.

As I tried to take the offered glass she held on tight, "so when are you finally going to make your move handsome?"

This was the second time this morning already she left me speechless. She let go of the glass as I closed my hand around it and brazenly grabbed my crotch with her other hand and started massaging my rock hard cock through my shorts.

"I know you want to," she whispered into my ear as she stepped closer. I probably should have stopped her there, company policy and all... but hey, I'm just a man.

"Sandy..." I started, but before I got more out she was kissing me and her hands had pulled down my shorts and boxers allowing my cock to finally escape. I gave up. I tried putting the glass down blind but missed and it crashed to the floor on the other side of the counter as I returned her passionate kiss.

She squeezed my cock a little firmly and said with a mischievous smile, "what would your boss say if he knew you were breaking glasses at clients houses?" She continued kissing and started to jerk me off at the same time. A moan attempted to escape my lips. Sandy took this as a sign of approval and stepped it up as she went down on her knees jerking me off a few times before licking my cock all over. "That eager, huh?" she grinned as she licked the precum of the tip.

I put my hand on her head to speed her up, but she looked up so sternly that I quickly removed my hand again.

ALMA1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ALMA1

After teasing me for what seemed like ages with kisses and licks all over my cock she finally took my shaft in her mouth. Without hesitation it slid in almost all the way. Now I'm not by any means a giant, but I was very impressed which was reflected as my cock started pulsing in her throat from excitement.

Trying to stifle my moans was pointless as she started sucking expertly. I've had a few girls, but nothing compared. As her mouth moved over my shaft, she toyed with my tip with her tongue. I couldn't believe it. I looked down just as she agonizingly slowly pulled her mouth of my cock, sucking strongly the whole time.

"You like that, Arne?"

I could barely nod. She jerked me a few times strongly before sucking me back into her mouth again. She sped up and started massaging my balls softly with her hands. It simply felt amazing, I started feeling my muscles contract. Right at that moment the kitchen door sprang open and Susan stepped in in a gorgeous little summer dress that did little to reveal her amazing body. The shock of seeing my 'crush' step in was enough for me to blow my load deep down Sandy's throat.

I think it's safe to say everyone was surprised. The situation quickly devolved into a shouting match between Susan... and well, it really was just mostly Susan. I started turning bright red, this could cost me my job and I all I remember was thinking if it was worth it (it most definitely was!). I was stumbling towards the open garden doors trying to haul up my shorts and boxer.

Meanwhile, Sandy swallowed as much of my cum as she could, not being able to prevent some dribbles from spilling onto her chin and got up still topless. I heard words fall like: disappointment, again, can't believe this. Not a pleasant environment to stay in, and I managed to get out into the garden and back to my tools.

I thought it was best to hide behind the small wall surrounding the pool and to 'finish' my trimming there. It didn't take long before I heard Sandy yelling something brief back followed shortly after by a slamming door. Mostly I was surprised I'd so far not been targeted for some yelling; not that I minded getting away so cleanly.

I continued weeding, but after a quarter of an hour or so I saw movement through the neighboring two garden doors of the master bedroom. Susan had walked in; there was no sight of Sandy, and she started stripping out of her light sundress. She must have known that I was working in the garden, of which her bedroom doors have a wide view.

She stood in front of her bed right in the middle of said view, pulling her dress over her head in one fluid motion exposing her tight, toned body. I don't know what it is about these Stilton women I thought to myself, when I noticed she wasn't wearing any bra either exposing her gorgeous big breasts. After tossing her dress on the bed she checked out herself in the mirror positioned in the corner next to one of the garden doors, examining herself from all sides while giving me the good view of her thong clad divineness.

I stood up to give myself a better view of her posing, and I felt myself harden again. After examining herself for awhile (giving me an awesome show) she started looking around in her cupboard, fortunately for me it was on the other end of the room from the door and she apparently had to bend over deeply to get something. Her tight ass bobbing around in front of those drawers got me even harder, and by now I was moving back onto the pool patio for a better look, my situation was already precarious as it was.

As I moved passed the first obstacle, Sandy's sunbed, Susan got back up in front of her mirror with what appeared to be a bikini held in front of her. She slowly put it on and by now I think she was enjoying my audience. She posed more exotically with her new bikini on, squeezing her tits together to see how it looked, bending over to check out her bum... I love this family!

With Sandy's juices barely dry on my cock and my cock hardening at a steady pace I couldn't resist moving in closer. I was now sitting on the edge of the small patio surrounding the pool only a few yards from the doors enjoying Susan's show trying on her (new?) bikini. That is, until she turned to move towards the pool with me sitting there. She froze.

Perhaps I had misjudged the fact and she really hadn't realized I was there but she quickly recuperated and took on a new pose with her hands on her hips and a cheeky grin. She beckoned me over with her finger, and unsure of the rapid switch in her mood I felt myself moving over once again with apprehension today.

As I slid open the doors I was greeted with: "And I thought the naughty boy was all done playing" while she winked at my crotch with my, again, raging hard on was clearly visible. She sat back on the edge of her bed still beckoning me over and, as in a trance, I obliged. Here was the chance with the woman of my dreams! I stopped in front of her and she gently massaged my crotch with her hands.

"Want to play a real game now?" she asked licking her lips. I nodded, stunned by my good fortune. Within seconds she had my shorts at my knees and was jerking off my juice drenched cock. A moan escaped my lips, "Think I can do a better job than Sandy Arne?".

"Yes," I moaned my response as she increased her pressure and started pumping my shaft faster. I eyed this dream sitting in front of me, perhaps childishly focusing on her massive D-cup breasts not half a yard away from me.

She noticed, "Want to feel these real tits Arne?"

I lamely nodded again, and she slowly, sensually, undid her bikini top, dropping it to the floor besides us. Without more encouragement my hands reached out to her soft pillows. I massaged them feeling their firm softness. I couldn't resist and pinched her left nipple a little hard, and was rewarded with a small yelp followed by a soft slap against my shoulder.

"That's not how you treat a lady Arne! Show me how you'd really treat me." she commanded as she quickly slid of her bottoms fell back onto the bed and spread her legs.

It's not that I don't have any experience with this, but I'm not the most advanced pleaser around; still I went for it with all my youthful passion. I eagerly spread her lips and pressed my mouth against her moist slit. I started licking all around it massaging her lips and clit with my tongue. Encouraged by her soft moans I slowly slid in a finger and curled it up inside her rubbing her from both sides with my finger and tongue. Her juices spread across my mouth and chin as I continued flicking her clit with my tongue.

"Fuck me, Arne, fuck me!" she moaned as her breathing sped up and I was really getting into it. My pulsing cock didn't need any encouragement and I got off my knees and balanced against the bed in front of her.

"There are condoms in the dresser" She nodded her head to the corner of the room where the dresser stood. In two large steps I was opening the drawers starting at the top. I saw a considerable amount of different types and colors but I just grabbed one from the top of the pile and returned to the bed. My cock now pulsing with the idea of banging my longtime crush. Susan had moved forward to the edge of the bed and was perched there, but now fully naked.

"Ever had a girl with tits big enough to fuck?" She winked at me. I didn't need any more hints and stepped up in front of her, placing my cock just below her tits. She started squeezing them together and while looking up at me I thrust my cock through the crack in between. I didn't even remotely expect it to be this good. I thrust harder, and harder; it not taking long before I had pushed Susan back on her back and was furiously pounding her massive tits. She started sucking in the tip of my cock as it made it through her pleasure flesh and I moaned louder and louder as I felt a climax approaching.

"Hold on cowboy, now it's my turn," she admonished me. She twisted me off of her and pointed to the middle of the bed where I re-positioned. Within seconds she had the ribbed condom on me and was kneeling over me and positioning my cock at her glistening slit. In one fluid motion she lowered her self completely onto my cock and with a satisfied sigh mumbled "You're not half bad."

I grabbed her by the hips and started counter thrusting as she rode me. It wasn't long before we were both panting and she had leaned forward above me giving me the opportunity to suck in her nipples. She sped up bouncing of my crotch and I could feel the pressure of her pussy squeezing my cock. On impulse I spanked her tight bum hard and was rewarded by a jolt in her pussy.

"Oh yea baby, spank this naughty woman." Susan moaned out.

I spanked again and again, feeling her pussy throb around my cock with each jolt. She brought one hand to her clit and started rubbing furiously as I continued my intermittent spanking. I could feel the pressure increase and my second climax of the day almost bursting out of my loins.

I was so close when suddenly Susan got back up still rubbing furiously and bouncing on my cock yelled "I'm cumming, I'm cumming." This final pressure pushed me over the edge and a new load burst from me into the condom. After some final panting Susan got off me and returned to a businesslike demeanor in a flash.

"Very good Arne, I always wondered if you had it in you. You can have the rest of the day off but I expect you back tomorrow to finish trimming our yard," and without further ado she walked out naked to the pool and dove in.

Somewhat stunned at what had happened and how it had ended I lay on the bed recuperating for a few moments. A stumble near the corridor door brought me out of my reverie. The door slide open, had it been open the whole time? But my shock was allayed when the cat walked in. I quickly got dressed, pulling my clothes off of the floor and followed Susan out through the garden doors.

I collected my tools at the far end of the pool with an uncomfortable semi-wave and head bob while Susan smirked at me from the pool and I all but ran out of the garden. As I got into the car, I evaluated today's luck. Was I going to get fired for 'breaches' in company policy? Probably not. Was I going to get stuck in a fight between Sandy and Susan? It didn't seem so. I guess my mind just couldn't comprehend what had just happened. "Oh well..." I mumbled to myself with a face splitting grin, "maybe my luck continues tomorrow!"

Note: this is my first attempt at a story on here, so any feedback will be greatly appreciated! I will attempt to rewrite this story from both Sandy's and Susan's perspectives as well.

Published 
Written by Broc85
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments