Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Strip Club Punishment

"Sexy wife punishes husband for his strip club excursion."

14
1 Comment 1
7.7k Views 7.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words

My wife, Katie, was furious.  After a brief thrashing in the early afternoon, she gave me the cold shoulder for the remainder of the day.  Well deserved, given that I stumbled into the house at 3 a.m. drunk from a night out with the fellas and smelling stiffly of strippers.  I had been given the okay for a poker night with friends, but she was incredibly unhappy that the evening turned to the strip club.  Truthfully, I was well behaved at the trashy joint known for $20 'extras', but the scent of vanilla and jeans covered in glitter were enough to blow her fuse.  

I was sitting on the couch that night licking my wounds from the hellish day.  Katie had made it clear that she did not want to be bothered while putting away laundry and doing other chores upstairs.  So I was shocked when she walked downstairs wearing the skimpy lace lingerie onesie that she wore for our vacation earlier that year.  She walked right past me to the kitchen, making sure I got a good view of the thong backside.  As she poured herself a full glass of red wine, I noticed that she was carrying her favorite rubber dildo.

Katie has an incredible body.  She has a small, tight ass and exclusively wears g-strings.  Her tits are a fabulous perky D-cup, with thick pierced nipples that seem to always be hard.  Katie is a thirty-seven-year-old mother of two, but you would never know it thanks to her six-day-a-week workout routine.  She has a flat stomach that dives down to her beautiful pussy lips.  As part of the winter season, Katie stopped her typical clean-shaven look in favor of a full-out bush.  Tonight her brunette hair was tightly wrapped in a bun on top of her head.

After a few gulps of wine, Katie slowly walked toward me on the couch.  

“Do you think I am pretty enough to be a stripper at that club you were at last night?” she asked and then took yet another drink of wine.

I am lucky enough to be fairly well endowed, and my full eight inches of thick cock was starting to harden.  I adjusted myself quickly and said, “You blow all of those girls away, babe.”

Katie set both her wine and dildo on the table and then slowly straddled my lap.  She started to grind her pussy on one of my legs and asked, “Is this what those girls were doing last night?”  Before I could answer, she pulled my head between her massive tits and asked, “Is this what you are paying them to do to you?”  There was certainly some hostility in her voice, but I was unable to make a defensive comment as my focus was on the incredible lap dance being performed.  With Katie’s tits still directly massaging my face, I felt her hand grab my now-raging hard-on.  “Ohhh… Yeah, you clearly do like sluts grinding on you, don’t you?” Katie commented.

“Well, guess what?  I feel like being a total slut tonight,” she said.  “My pussy is fucking gushing just thinking about how skanky I can be.  But too bad for you… Because you would rather pay to rub whore pussy instead of fucking my slut pussy for free.  So I am going back upstairs, I am going to watch your porn DVDs while I rub my clit, and then fuck myself with this dildo.”

I was speechless, as one might imagine.  Before I could mutter a word, she turned off my body, grabbed her dildo, picked up her glass of wine, and started to walk upstairs. She turned back quickly and told me, “Don’t you dare come upstairs and interrupt me.”

Not more than a minute later I heard Katie press Play on the DVD.  The sound of pornstars fucking was monstrous; she definitely had the volume up on purpose.  But to my surprise, after a couple of minutes, I heard a moaning that was not coming from the TV.  My wife is typically quiet when we fuck, but she was loudly pumping her pussy with that rubber dildo.  

I was getting harder and harder just listening to the self-fuck session upstairs.  I closed my eyes, envisioning my wife on her back thrusting the massive dong in and out of her hairy pussy while keeping a close eye on the TV screen.  She was probably laughing inside at the torture she knew was causing me, but the sounds from her mouth were certainly not laughter.  She was grunting and moaning relentlessly.  I heard light scream after light scream… She must have come five times before the scene grew quiet.  

JenniferHill
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JenniferHill

Twenty or thirty minutes of this session had certainly passed until footsteps proceeded downstairs.  Katie made no eye contact as she passed me towards the kitchen.  Though now she had ditched the lingerie and was completely naked.  I saw her reach to the cabinet above the refrigerator and pull out our secret stash of pot.  I watched her tight ass from behind as she loaded a bowl in our glass pipe, turned around and walked to the other couch behind me.  Sitting down in an exhausted manner, still paying me no attention, she took a huge rip of marijuana.  Her huge tits were glistening from sweat and her legs were near spread-eagle. 

While exhaling a bloom of smoke, she asked, “Who’s winning the game?”  

So distracted from the prior situation, I didn’t even know who was playing football on TV.  I focused on the TV and responded, “Arizona.”

“Mmmm…” Katie softly murmured, while leaning in to take another hit from the pipe.  

A minute or two of silence was broken by Katie saying, “Fuck, there is nothing better to soothe a swollen pussy than a few hits of marijuana.”  She put the pipe down and started to lightly play with her erect pierced nipples.

“Come over here and lick my pussy… I think I have one orgasm left in me.  But be gentle... I fucked myself sore up there.”

I said nothing, not wanting to close the window to what appeared to be the end of my punishment.

I quickly dropped to my knees and began to softly lick her swollen hairy twat.  The amount of drool built up in her pussy was incredible.  All it took was a few sucks and licks before she started to leak out five orgasms' worth of she-cum.  A few more deliberate tongue flicks to her clit made her knees start to shake.  Katie’s pussy had never tasted better, but I wanted to push her over the edge to forgiveness.  I buried my nose in her wet cunt and furiously tongued her tight asshole. 

“Oh fuck!” Katie blurted as her pussy contracted and another wave of orgasm pulsated through her hips to the end of her toes.

Fully exhausted, fully naked, and fully aware of the punishment she delivered, Katie asked, “So do you prefer this slutty wet pussy, or are you going back to the strip clubs?”  

“Your pussy is all that I ever want, babe.”

“Good, and don’t you ever forget it,” she replied, then grabbed my head towards her and kissed me deeply with more than enough tongue to satisfy.  “My pussy is too sore for you tonight, but you know how eager I am for your cock in my mouth after smoking pot.”

I stood up next to her while she was lying on the couch.  Katie practically ripped my jeans down to my knees and began to suck my rock-hard dick.  I began to pump my cock into her mouth deeper and deeper.  Her desire to be throat-fucked was evident.  I could barely hold myself after the torture I had endured throughout the evening. 

“I’m about to cum, babe,” I said in a moment of desperation.

“Umm...Hmm...” was all Katie said while grabbing my torso and forcing my full eight inches down her throat.  I released an enormous amount of cum deep into Katie’s throat and she seemed to love every bit without a hint of gagging.  As my pulsating cum shots came to an end, Katie pulled herself away and gasped for air.  She licked any remaining cum off my shaft and balls.

I was spent.  Katie looked up to me and asked, “Lesson well learned?”

All I could do was nod in agreement.  Katie followed with, “Well, then stay away from strip clubs from here on out, and you will be rewarded with the sluttiest sex in town.”

“Deal.”

From that point on, I always bailed whenever buddies went to the strip club.  And Katie certainly kept up her end of the bargain.

 

 

Published 
Written by Steve4821
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments