Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stacy Gives In to Cheating Part 1

"A girl cheats with her potential fuck buddy."

20
1 Comment 1
30.7k Views 30.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Famous Story
Stacy and I used to work together. She always seemed like she could be a bitch, short tempered and snappy but she was hot with a slim, tight body, small, pert breasts, full lips and a tight ass. I would always check her out while she walked around the house we worked in and she had been the subject of several masturbation sessions for me.

We had worked together a few times just the two of us and I'd come to realize she wasn't quite as bitchy as I'd thought and we'd got on well although she could be hard work. There had been some sexual tension between us but I wasn't sure what or if I wanted anything to happen so nothing did.

We had both gone to work in different places and Stacy had told me she had met someone and they were living together. We had stayed touch via text and the occasional phone call which were usually flirty and had turned into phone/text sex even after she'd met her boyfriend but we hadn't crossed the line. I figured that now it was because she didn't want to completely cheat on her boyfriend, Brendan.

It was Friday evening and I had decided to stay home and watch some TV with a few beers. I was just opening my third bottle when my cell phone rang. It was Stacy.

"Hey," I said. "How are you?"
"I'm okay," she replied.

I could hear some noise in the background and I figured she was out at a bar.

"What's going on?" I asked.
"Not much. I'm just out with a couple of friends. Kind of a girl's night out."

She had the loose, relaxed sound of someone who'd had a couple of drinks and I figured she'd called for a reason.

"You having a good night?" I asked.
"Yeah, it's okay. What are you doing?"
"Not much. Just watching some TV. Why?"
"Just wondered," she said.

The phone went quiet.

"So...?" I asked. "What else?"
"Nothing," she replied. "Just thinking about you."
"Really? What were you thinking?"
"Just that you make me horny."

I smiled and felt a stirring inside my jeans.

"You make me horny too," I replied.
"Are you alone?" Stacy asked.
"Yeah. Why?" I asked.

She went quiet again.

"You wanna come round?" I asked. "I've got some beers."
"Okay," she said quickly and the phone went dead.

I took a draw on my beer bottle and as I put it back onto the table I heard a knock at the door. As I opened my front door I saw Stacy standing on the door step, her cab driving away down my street. She looked unusually nervous.

"Hey. Come in," I said stepping aside.

She walked through the door into my hallway, the sight of her sexy body in tight jeans and a casual t shirt combined with her perfume caused another stirring in my jeans. I closed the front door and turned around, Stacy was in front of me. Before I could say anything she stepped forward and kissed me, her mouth open, her tongue sliding into my mouth. I could taste alcohol on her lips as I kissed her back. Stacy pulled away but only a few inches so I leaned forward and kissed her, my hands in her hair, hers on my back holding us close together. When our kiss broke again I lead her into my living room. Turning to kiss her again our hands moved over the other's bodies. I began to lift her t-shirt exposing her flat stomach. She didn't protest so I continued, lifting it over her head and dropping it to the floor. Before I could reach to her bra clasp she had started to lift my t-shirt, dropping it next to hers. We kissed again, her pert breasts pressed against my chest. I reached for the button on her jeans, popping it and sliding them down to reveal a black lacy thong which matched her bra. She stepped out of them and looked up at me.

"Now you," she said her face quite serious.

I unzipped my jeans, stepping out of them. My hard cock pressing against my boxers. Stacy looked at me.

"I want to see your cock," she stated still looking serious and a little guilty.

"I want to see your tits," I said.

She immediately reach behind her back, undoing the clasp of her bra, dropping it to the floor never taking her eyes off mine, revealing the perky tits and small, hard pink nipples that had been a source of fascination for me for several years. Now that I saw them I wasn't disappointed. Stacy looked at me again.

"I want to see your cock," she repeated.

I lifted the waists band of my boxers over my hard cock and dropped them to the floor. My hard on flexed as I stepped out of them.

"I want to see your pussy," I told Stacy, also sounding serious.

"I don't know," she said, "I have a boyfriend. He's at home. But I don't want to stop this."

I leaned in and kissed her.

"Then don't stop," I said.

She looked at me for a second, still seemingly unsure but quickly slid her thong over her thighs, maintaining intense eye contact with me all the time. I looked at her tight, shaved pussy.

ElianaCarrillo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElianaCarrillo

My cock ached.

I took Stacy's hand and, stepping back, I sat on my couch, pulling her toward me. She knelt on the couch, her legs either side of mine, her pretty little pussy only inches from my hard cock. I took her breasts in my mouth, sucking her hard, pink nipples. She moaned and gripped the back of my head. I pulled away and we kissed, deep and passionate, my hands moving to the firm cheeks of her ass, lifting her and pulling her towards my stiff cock.

"I don't know if I should," she whispered into my mouth. "What about Brendan. I don't think we should fuck."

"Why don't you rub your clit against my cock?" I said. "Make yourself cum on me."

I pulled her closer and she responded by sliding toward me, her clit pressing against my erect cock, pushing it against my stomach. She began to make small up and down movements, her clit moving against me. Our mouths still pressed together, our tongues touching my hands caressing her breasts. I could still feel the turmoil in her but her movements increased, her hips moving more, her clit sliding down to the base of my cock and back up to the tip. I opened my eyes to look at her. Stacy's face looked tense as if the guilt she was feeling and her desire to cum were in conflict. Her movements seemed as if she was trying to cum fast, before the guilt made her stop. But she wouldn't stop, I could also see the pleasure she was experiencing from grinding her clit against my hard on. I bowed my head and took her nipples in my mouth one at a time. Stacy's arms wrapped around my head, pulling me into her breasts as she continued to grind her clitoris against me.

Stacy's breathing was becoming stronger, making our kisses shorter but no less powerful. I felt her nipples stiffen more and her grinding became more intense as her body tensed. As she came, Stacy dug her fingers into my shoulders, a low moan coming from her mouth as her body shuddered. She tried to kiss me but she was finding it hard to catch her breath.

I felt her body begin to relax but I continued to gently stroke her breasts as she lowered herself, the wetness of her pussy coating my balls. Stacy caught her breath.

"I want to fuck you even more now," she sighed. "But I shouldn't. Your cock is so hard. I want it inside me. Fuck!"

"Just let the tip touch your pussy lips," I said.

"I don't know if I should, it's bad," she whispered but I could feel her lifting herself off me. I reached between her legs and guided my cock so that it brushed her lips. She moaned again, softly biting and sucking my bottom lip. I moved my hard on so that the tip was right at the opening of her pussy.

"Just put the tip inside," I whispered.
"I can't. I shouldn't."

But she was starting to lower herself slowly. The feeling of her hot, wet lips parting around the sensitive tip of my cock was intense. She held it there.

"Now what," she sighed, licking her tongue around my lips.

"Fuck me, Stacy. Fuck me," I told her.

With one more bite of my lip she dropped herself roughly onto me as if she were acting before could change her mind. No sooner was I buried deep inside her she started fucking me, lifting herself so that my cock stroked in and out of her.

"Fuck," Stacy moaned. "Your cock is so hard. But don't cum inside me, okay?" She gasped, "Tell me if you're gonna cum and I'll finish you off with my hand. I can't go home to Brendan with your cum inside me."

I agreed and grabbed her ass, pulling her harder onto me. I was so turned on by the whole taboo situation I knew I wouldn't last too long but I fully intended to do as she asked and not cum inside her. Stacy was riding me with long deep movements, reaching right to the tip of my cock so that I was almost fully out of her and back down. I felt my balls tighten and I knew I was close.

"Okay," I said, "you're going to have to take me out of you because I'm gonna cum soon."

I felt Stacy hold me tighter, her movement becoming more intense. Her pussy tightening around my cock.

"Stacy.....," I said.
"I can't," Stacy groaned. "I can't stop, I'm going to cum."

Her body convulsed again and she held me tighter, pushing down onto me before continuing to ride me hard as her orgasm swept through her pussy, stomach, hips and thighs, my cock deep inside. I tried to hold back but the feeling was too intense and my cock swelled as I unloaded my cum into her tight pussy.

As we began to relax Stacy leaned close to my ear.

"That was fucking amazing," she whispered.
"I came inside you. I'm sorry," I replied.
"It's okay. I kinda wanted you to but I also kinda didn't. I guess I'll be staying here a little longer. I can't go home dripping your cum into my panties and smelling of you and sex" she replied, kissing my lips. "But I'm not getting off you yet. I want you to stay inside me........"
Published 
Written by Mercury23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments