Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spontaneous Combustion At The Hair Salon

"His lust got the better of him"

13
4 Comments 4
3.0k Views 3.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words

I had been a regular customer at the same hair salon for a couple of years, and always with the same stylist, Claire. I liked her work and enjoyed her company, and she mine. She was easy going and always greeted me warmly. Sometimes we chatted while she worked; sometimes we didn’t. There were occasional instances of mutual flirting but we had never taken things further. Our relationship was strictly professional: I showed up on time for my appointments, she did a good job of cutting my hair, and I paid with a generous tip.  This said, I suspected, as perhaps did she, that things could take a different direction under the right circumstances. But erotic considerations were the farthest thing from my mind when I showed up for my most recent appointment.

It was late in the day and by the time I was directed to Claire’s station, the salon had begun to empty. Some of the staff members were in their final cleanup while others were saying their goodbyes as they stepped out the door. As usual she greeted me with a smile and asked me whether I wanted the usual.

She was wearing a billowing calf-length wrap skirt tied at the waist and a spandex top moulded to the contours of her upper body and which drew attention to the swell of her braless breasts, not to mention her semi-erect nipples. The overall effect was quite stunning and I confess that I felt a slight stirring of sexual interest on my part, even though I was certain that the hardness of her nipples had much more to do with the ambient air temperature than to my presence. 

This wasn’t the first time I had viewed her as more than a coiffeuse but I shrugged off the feeling and took my seat. As she leaned forward to attach the cape around my neck, I noticed she was wearing a very light perfume with a hint of jasmine, a fragrance that always had an aphrodisiacal effect on me. Sure enough, I felt an immediate, though slight rush of blood into my cock. It wasn’t enough to make it completely hard, but it did get my hormones on edge. I could now feel my swollen member on my leg. It was not an unpleasant sensation and my thoughts turned to fantasizing about becoming intimate with Claire. I imagined my hand reaching out and caressing her thigh, then moving slowly upwards...

But I stopped. My cock was swelling even more and I knew that nothing would come of these erotic musings except perhaps an awkward pre-cum stain on my linen trousers. So I asked Claire how things were going and that set her chatting. I only had to nod and ask the occasional question to keep her talking.

As she moved around and in and out, her breasts inevitably brushed up against my shoulders, my arms and even my cheek. This unintended contact caused her nipples to harden further until they stood out quite sharply, which of course only fuelled my fantasies, and it wasn’t long before I, too, was quite hard.

Then she changed her position so that her back was turned to the rest of the room. My stiff member took control. Acting on impulse I slipped my hand under the fold of her skirt and lightly gripped the back of her thigh. She broke off in mid-sentence and emitted a slight gasp. But, to my relief, she did not cry out. Rather, she sighed softly and widened her stance ever so slightly. 

I stole up her thigh and cupped her buttock, kneading it gently before sliding my fingers under the elastic of her panties and laying my hand directly against her skin. I folded my fingers slightly and slid them between her ass cheeks. When I had two fingers against her rosebud and two against her pussy, she moaned and clenched her buttocks, holding me there. I could feel the warm, moist heat of her nether parts. She looked down at me, smiled and released her buttocks. I withdrew my hand and brought my fingers to my nose, all the while looking into her eyes.

My nostrils were assailed by a pungent odour. After all, she was several hours passed her morning shower and had been working for some time. But there was also a hint of sexual arousal, a rich musk. Together this mix of scents had a powerful erotic effect on me. I put a finger onto the tip of my tongue and was met with a tangy, vaguely salty taste that made my cock even harder. Still looking at her I placed my fingers against her nostrils and then moved them to her mouth, which she opened without hesitation. She licked and sucked my fingers and pressed herself against me. Few things get me harder than watching a woman taste herself.

I slipped my hand back into her skirt and went directly to her crotch. There appeared to be buttons or snaps on her panties, which turned out not to be panties but part of a Danskin top. I pulled the snaps and the material came apart leaving her pussy bare. I slid my fingers across her silky-soft furrow, going from the perineum to her clit. She began to lubricate, slowly at first, then profusely. Her pussy lips quickly became slick and I could hear my finger sliding between them.

I continued the up and down movement, going as far as her anus and pushing against it tentatively. Then it was back to her pussy where I used my thumb to massage her clitoris and while I easily inserted first one then two fingers into her opening. She had long given up any pretence of cutting my hair and was instead grabbing and pulling at it with her hand as a way keeping herself from moaning too loudly.

With my free hand, I unzipped my pants, fished out my cock and began squeezing and stroking it. She reached out and took my knob and rolled it between her thumb and two fingers. Her hand slid down along the shaft, clenching it lightly then firmly. She came back up and used the pad of a finger to play with the pre-cum on the tip of my cock. This finger then went to her mouth to be licked and sucked.

sarah_lanne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sarah_lanne

I removed my fingers from her pussy and shifted my hand into her ass cheeks. In one movement, my thumb went into her vaginal opening and a finger penetrated her rosebud. At precisely the same moment I tweaked a hardened nipple. She gasped audibly, loud enough for the manager to hear.

“Is there a problem, Claire?”

“No, I just stubbed my toe.”

“Okay. Well I have to get going. Can you lock up?”

“Sure thing. Just lock the door when you leave.”

As soon as I heard the bolt of the lock, I pulled the knot on the drawstring of her skirt. It came undone and her skirt fell to the floor. I stood up and pulled her close to me. We kissed wildly, erotically; our tongues diving deep into each other’s mouth, all the while fondling one another. I turned her around and sat her down on the chair, reaching under her knees and pulling her legs up and apart so that her nether orifices were fully exposed to my feasting eyes. I kissed and licked my way down one of her thighs until I reached her pussy, whereupon I licked her clit and penetrated her vaginal opening with my tongue. I began to move up her other thigh but she grabbed my head with both hands and pulled it back to the centre of her desire. I did not resist, but licked and sucked her as best I could.

At one point, she groaned, pulled me harder against her and began to grind her pussy on my face, which I inclined slightly so that she could rub her clit against the crest of my nose. At the same time I slid my fingers between her ass cheeks and inserted one, two, then three fingers as deeply as I could into her rosebud. It wasn’t long before she began to tense up... “Yes, yes, yes,” she panted; her body shuddered, her anal sphincter clenched and unclenched spasmodically. Her orgasm must have lasted two or three minutes.

I let her come back to her senses before I moved close and kissed her on the mouth. Our tongues danced with one another as she played with my aching cock. I undid my trousers and let them fall to the floor. I stepped forward and guided my cock into her still-wet pussy. I slid it in and out a few times and then positioned the tip of my cock at the entrance to her anus. I pushed ever so lightly and slipped in immediately. I went deep on the first thrust. I didn't move right away, preferring instead to feel the full length of my cock inside her. She moved her butt forward on the chair and pulled her legs up and apart. I began to pump, driving harder and harder. She met every thrust and grasped me as tightly as she could with her clenched sphincter. It wasn’t long until my balls tensed up and I came. Hard.     

I left my cock inside her, enjoying the sensation of its subsiding convulsions. As they came to an end, my cock began to soften. I watched as her tightening sphincter slowly expelled my member. It sort of plopped out and lay there between her still-spread ass cheeks. Within seconds, my cum began to leak out of her asshole and onto my cock. I reached down and wiped a dab of it onto a finger, which I brought up to my mouth. Looking her in the eyes, I put the sperm on my outstretched tongue and smeared it on my lips. She smiled and licked her lips. The invitation was clear.

I knelt down and she scooted her ass forward. I began rimming and sucking her dripping anus. At the same time, her hand slipped down to her pussy and she started fingering herself. My face was soon covered in lubricant and my mouth filled with my own ejaculate. I stood up and brought my lips to hers and let my cum slide into her open mouth. She swallowed some and spat some back while smearing my lips. We went on like this until there was nothing left.

She began to stroke my cock gently, then leaned forward to take me into her mouth. Her tongue played with my knob and then travelled down and back up the shaft. She took me again with her hand and concentrated her licking and sucking on the tip of my cock. As it grew bigger and bigger, she inserted her tongue into my little slit and moved it back and forth, which only served to make me harder.

She eventually stood up and sat me down on the chair. She released a lock on the armrests and pushed them up, out of the way. She climbed onto the chair and lowered herself. With one hand she positioned my cock at the entrance to her vaginal opening and lowered herself slowly. I could feel the warm velvet walls of her pussy close themselves around my cock. I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart, improving my cock’s access. She moved back up until only my knob was inside, then back down. Up and down, up and down, slowly at first but building up the tempo quickly. Soon her buttocks were slapping against my thighs and we were both grunting and straining for orgasm. The wait wasn’t long. After twenty or thirty seconds, we both came.

She collapsed on top of me and nestled her face into my shoulder. We both woke with a start about fifteen minutes later. After realizing where we were, we got dressed and straightened ourselves as best we could. We moved to the cash register where I settled up.

She asked me if I wanted to go back to her place. I readily accepted. She offered to fix us a meal and I offered to pick up some wine on the way over. As we were getting into her car, she asked what kind of things I liked to eat. As if in answer to the question, we both paused, looked over at one another and smiled.

 

Published 
Written by DoggerelDan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments