Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Slut Week- Day 1 - The contest has started

"Slut week is on, and Amy and Vicky make a great start."

66
22 Comments 22
34.1k Views 34.1k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Famous Story
If you would like to read part one before this, it will help with the story. Please score and comment and check out my other stories too!

Amy and I moved to a table in the corner, carrying our Unexpected Surprise cocktails with us. We needed a little time to plan. We both knew how slutty the other could be, and both knew that we wanted to win, but we wanted to have fun on the way.

Amy is one of the best people to know in Manchester (which is where I live). She knows just about everyone, can get in anywhere and knows when anything good is going down. If Amy could not make sure this week was full of adventure then no one could, and she is hot as well. Amy knew of a few things that where happening this week, some good events and parties with prospects; but before all of those, we had to find something to fuck on a Tuesday afternoon.

Amy got on the phone as I sat and watched the barman mix some drinks for some office workers on their lunch break. He saw me watching, gave me a wink, a grin and when he had finished serving them walked over with a couple of fresh drinks for Amy and I.
"I have more cocktail ideas I'd like you to try some time" he said as he set the glasses down.
"I will be back in later this week, you can count on that." I replied, pulling my dress forward so he could see straight down it, getting a great view of my tits. Amy finished on the phone, picked up her drink and downed it, signaling for me to do the same and walked out the bar. I downed mine and followed, pulling up my dress and flashing my tanned legs and backside to anyone who was watching as I strutted out the door. Amy stepped straight out of the bar and into he back of a waiting Rolls Royce, I followed.
"Were off to the 'Edge" she stated, and opened the drinks cooler that was in the back of the car.

I feel I need to give some background here. Firstly, there was no way either Amy or I could afford a Rolls. We aren't poor, and we aren't loaded and certainly not that loaded. Money isn't a turn on for either of us, just because you have it does not mean you can get into my panties (if I was wearing them!) and I won't turn you down if your broke. But, there are occasions when being around wealthy people opens certain opportunities that otherwise would remain closed. As I said, Amy knows everyone, so this was her doing. Manchester is a city in the North West of England probably known to most people as the home of Manchester United (I spit when I say that name, football (soccer) fans will understand) and also Manchester City. These players, as well as lots of other very rich people mean that Alderley Edge has the highest number of millionaires per square mile in the UK. So knowing that Amy knows everyone, it was no real surprise to be picked up by a chauffeur driven Rolls and heading south out of the city.

Amy found the Champagne in the cooler and we both had a glass on the way. I needed to be careful, I'd had 3 cocktails and the champagne and is was only early afternoon. I did not want to get so drunk I would not be able to keep score. Pretty soon the car pulled through some electronic gates and drove down a long drive, through some trees to a large secluded house. Whoever lived here had serious money, and I started to think of the exciting places that I would be able to get dirty.

The car stopped and the chauffeur opened the door and pointed to go around the side of the house into the garden, where there was music (and wonderful roses) being played. Amy and I walked around the side of the house and came to a pool area with 6 guys in shorts playing volleyball in the pool. They were all tanned and toned looked good enough to eat. I knew that this was going to be one slutty afternoon.

After being introduced to Robin, whose place it was and the other guys Amy and I lay on some sun loungers and the guys- they showed off splashing around. "Summer sun, somethings begun" I thought as I soaked up the rays. After a while 3 of the guys disappeared, which just left 5 of us.

Amy and I had both carefully rearranged our dresses to catch the most sun, which basically meant they where only covering our pussies as we sunbathed topless. The guys where all glancing over at the pair of us, and had moved in the pool so they could see right up our dresses, hoping to catch a glimpse. Of course I did not let them down and moved my legs apart so they could get a good view of my shaven haven.

After a while I wanted to spice it up even more, so I just slipped the dress off completely and rolled onto my front. Now the guys had a great view of my naked ass, and as I slowly opened and closed my legs an even better view of my now drippy slit. Amy stood up to take off her dress, and standing in just a pair of heels asked Robin if he had any suncream. When Robin had put his tongue back in his mouth, he went and got some.

Amy asked if I could do her back, which I had no problem with. Amy sat down on the end of my lounger, facing the guys. They had now stopped even pretending to do anything other than watch us. As I sat behind her, I had to spread my legs to get close enough to put the cream on her. Amy gathered her long hair up in her hand and lifted it out of the way so I would not get cream in it. This made her breasts lift up, looking even more fantastic, and even I could see her hard nipples and the bulges in the guys shorts. Starting on her shoulders, I dribbled on the cold, white cream and started rubbing it into her skin. When I had finished on her back, I slid my hands round her waist and worked my way up the side of her boobs. I then pulled Amy back onto me, so her head was in my lap. The lads could see my tits again now, and like Amy, my nipples were also rock hard. I squeezed out the cream onto her breasts and slowly massaged it in. I loved feeling Amy, her skin was so warm and soft and she had such great breasts, I could feel my pussy starting to twitch as I got more and more turned on. As I lent forward to spread the cream over her stomach, Amy lifted her head and sucked on one of my nipples, which took me completely by surprise, and I let out a big moan.

I stood up when she had stopped sucking and moved to finish her legs, which she had opened whilst I was rubbing her tits to give the guys an even better show. I quickly rubbed some cream onto her calves and then her thighs as I knelt before her, with my back to the pool. I lent forward to show my ass to the guys and ran my tongue up Amys' thigh and started eating her pussy. She was dripping wet, just like me and tasted so sweet in the sunshine.

"Oh Fuck!! Vix!!" Amy cried as I slid my tongue into her wanting pussy.
"Can someone help me out here" I shouted as I grabbed a breath, and I heard all 3 guys climb out the pool and three pairs of shorts drop onto the ground.

One guy (I can recall their names, but someone may recognize them) knelt down next to Amy and starting squeezing her nipples before he turned her head to the side and slide his hard cock into her mouth. Amy enthusiastically started deep throating him, cupping his balls and running a hand up his abs.

I felt another guy behind me and without me stopping licking Amy, he pulled my legs apart, ran his fingers roughly over my pussy and then slammed straight into me. I squealed as he did so, I love that feeling of being entered for the first time, and he slapped my ass hard as he pumped himself into me
"Thats right, squeal you slut!" he told me, going even deeper in me and making me squeal again.

I had no idea where the third guy was, but that soon changed.

Stefy_Rossi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Stefy_Rossi

Amy stood and moved onto another lounger, taking her cock with her. She sat him down facing me, and then she grabbed his cock with one hand, and sat down straight onto it. I heard her gasp as he went balls deep inside her, and felt even more turned on as I watched my friend fucking this guy only a few feet away.
The third guy (and I then figured it was Robin fucking me) sat on the lounger where Amy had been , his erection just inches from my face. I was being pounded so hard I needed my hands for support so there was no way I could do much with it. He started to wank himself as I watched him, then he bent it forwards and I took it in my mouth. I didn't have to do anything other than suck it, as the thrusts from Robin where moving me backwards and forwards on the cock in my mouth.

I was loving this, being spit roasted whilst watching my friend riding another cock. She was really giving it some now, rising up and down on him like she was riding a horse and fusing one hand to flick her clit at the same time. Her man was giving her tits and her nipples a very rough squeezing and pinching which I knew would make her cum. I wasn't wrong and Amy started shuddering and shaking as the orgasm took hold of her. I looked her straight in the eye as she came, and she screamed so load as she fell backwards onto the guy fucking her.

I was getting close to cumming too, but had one last slutty trick up my sleeve, one which I knew would let me take the lead in the competition. I pulled my head back and managed to let the word "wait" come from my lips, and both the guys paused in their motions. I lent forward and grabbed the bottle of suncream and smeared it all over the cock in front of me, giving it a little wank to make sure it was covered. I then did the same with my ass, getting it nice and greasy. I then stood up, turned around and gripping the freshly lubed cock slowly lowered myself onto it. It was such a rush as I slowly slid the hard cock into my asshole. When it was all the way in, I signaled for Robin to move forwards, which he did without a pause. I took him in my mouth, wanting to savor the taste of the precum I could see dripping off him mixed with my own pussy juice. After a quick suck, I pulled him down in between my legs and held his cock on the mouth of my pussy as he slid it forwards. I felt so deliciously full as his rock of a cock slid into my cunt.
"Fucking filthy slut" Robing told me, "your gonna feel this in the morning"
"I fucking hope so" I replied, squealing again as he started moving in and out of me.
I lifted myself up off the lounger so that the guy underneath me could move too, and pretty soon they got into a good rythmn together, plugging both my holes in unison. I slid my hands down to my pussy, and put it between the 2 cocks, feeling the 2 ball bags banging into it. I could feel my own juices running out of my pussy in a torrent.

Suddenly I was pulled back and Amy sat on my face. I let my tongue lick her dripping cunt as well as I could, but was getting light headed from the double penetration. Amy moved off me, and I thought I was going to be able to focus on being fucked, but I thought wrong. Amys' wet pussy was soon replaced by cock number 3. Now I have been spit roasted before, and I have been DP'd in the past, but this was the first time I had been made airtight.

I was struggling to breath as he pounded my face, and the feeling of the other two cocks ramming in and out of me was just amazing. I was tingling all over, absolutely powerless to do anything about the position I was in. The three guys just went on pounding and pounding me, using me like the slut I was.

Amy told me afterwards that she was sucking and pinching my nipples too, but I do no remember feeling this at the time, my body was so overcome with sensations and hands everywhere.

I do remember cumming though. It started at my clit and spread like wildfire through my whole body. I remember feeling it in every single finger and toe as the waves of pleasure swept over me. My while body started shaking as I struggled to grab a breath with the cock in my mouth. I am sure I passed out for a few seconds as the orgasm exploded through me for the second time.

As a third orgasm flooded through my body, the guy took his cock out of my mouth (yes I can breath again!) and sprayed my chest with his cum, the warm sticky fluid landing on my nipples (good aim!). Robin pulled out of my cunt and sprayed his load onto me too, landing all over my stomach and he let out a massive grunt. The third guy slammed into me really hard and let his seed spray inside me.

Before I even had a moment to think, Amy was between my legs. She ran her tongue from the balls of the guy in my ass, up my slit and all along my stomach and tits, collected cum as she went. As she got to my mouth she was lying on top of me, smearing the cum between out two lithe bodies as her tongue dropped a mix of cum into my mouth. We kissed for a while, then stood up, allowing the other to lick all the cum of our bodies. Amy took longer though, she had to suck it out of my ass!

The guys jumped in the pool to cool down, whilst Amy and I moved inside to the shower to clean ourselves up.

We shared a few kissed and washed each others backs in the showers, but we where both exhausted. As we sat down in fluffy white robes to dry off, Amy got the rules out of her bag.

1/ I cannot say "No". If I am propositioned I cannot refuse.
2/ No Panties or Bra. Other undergarments allowed (stockings etc.) but my pussy and tits have to go commando.
3/ No trousers. Skirts and dresses only.
4/ I must fuck a cock a day minimum. No cock can be used on more than one day.
5/ If I am bought/given something I must return this with a sexual favor.
6/ I must have photographic evidence of every encounter.
7/ I score points for every orgasm I give - Hand - 3pts, Mouths 5pts, Pussy 8 pts, Anal 10pts. If they don't cum, I don't get the points.
8/ I can only fuck in a place once. If I get fucked in a car, I can't get fucked in a car again. If I get fucked in a bed, I can't fuck in a bed again.
9/ I must score more points today than I did yesterday.
10/ I cannot make use of booty calls, dating websites etc. All encounters must be unplanned.

"I make it 23 points for me, and I'll give you 13 points for the fuck and the blow job as we both helped them cum" I said.

"I'd say that was fair," Amy replied "although I never took any pictures, did you? That means neither of us have scored points"

"Robin" I shouted across the pool area "do you have CCTV?"

He waved and nodded.
"well, that solves that problem." I said "but what do you think we will have to do to get the tapes?"

"Who cares!" Amy replied, "it will be worth it".

I checked my phone for the time, and it was early evening now on this hot summer day and after being fucked in the bar, and then made airtight, my mind turned to food and rest before I could continue on this mission.

Robin read my mind as we moved inside, and he ordered a load of Chinese food and broke out the beers. We all chilled with the food and a drink and they put a film on the massive TV. I can't tell you what it was though as I fell asleep, curled up on Amy before it began.

Published 
Written by stickyvix
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments