Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Slut Night

"She meets him at the door as a different woman."

10
4 Comments 4
13.5k Views 13.5k
2.7k words 2.7k words

It was my birthday. I called up V. and told her I wanted her to meet me after work at the door of her apartment dressed like a hot slut. She purred yes, already horny. She had long blonde hair, small but pert tits with perfect nipples, a tight sexy ass that she loved to show off, and long slim legs. We did this every so often, and called it Slut Night. She was turned on by the idea of being a slut, and loved me to call her one while I fucked her.

I got off work and went up the stairs to her apartment. She opened the door and I saw she was wearing a very short pleated skirt, sexy black fishnet pantyhose, and my favorite t-shirt: a very thin spaghetti strap tee shirt that hugged her curves tight and showed off her perfect tits and hard nipples. I loved to watch her play with her tits through the tee shirt while I fucked her. And she loved to perform for me, caressing her tits and pinching her nipples through the fabric. She would make a great porn star.

The best thing about her appearance was this: she had dyed her hair from blonde to strawberry red. She was like a different woman. It was as if I was cheating on my girlfriend, with my girlfriend. The hair color was even sexier than the outfit.

"My name's Jim," I said, before she had time to speak. "We've never met. I just moved in next door. I'm your new neighbor."

"Hi neighbor," she said, immediately catching on to the roleplay. "Nice to meet you." She glanced down at my already hardening cock. "Very nice to meet you."

"Do you always answer the door like this?"

She giggled. "I like to do housework in lingerie. Sometimes I forget I have it on."

"Is that so?"

"I promise I'm telling the truth. I'm a good girl."

"I bet you are. The reason I knocked was...can I borrow a cup of sugar?"

"You can have anything you like, baby," she purred. "Come on in." She flipped her newly red hair around in my face. As she walked up the steps she really worked her ass, for my benefit. I could see up her skirt, and saw the bottom of the cheeks of her ass, encased in tight fishnet. I couldn't wait to rip them off her. She wasn't wearing panties, which made my cock even harder.

We went into the kitchen. She said, "Do you like what you see?" gesturing all around her.

"I love what I see."

She leaned up over the kitchen counter to get the sugar, showing me her ass again. She brought down the sugar and said, "Is this what you want?"

I ignored the question. "You look very hot, you know."

"Thank you."

"You keep showing me your ass."

"I don't mean to."

"I think you do. I think you like to."

She said nothing. Her nipples hardened.

"I think you love to show off your ass," I said.

"And why is that?"

"It makes you feel slutty."

"Slutty can be fun sometimes," she said, a dirty smile forming on her face.

"You know you're making my cock hard."

She licked the corner of her lips. "I can see."

"You know how you said you do like to do housework in slutty outfits?"

"Yes."

"I don't believe you."

"I'm telling you the truth," she pleaded. "I'm a very good girl."

"I don't think so."

"No. What do you think?"

"I think you're a bad girl."

She pouted sexily, but her eyes were bright with lust.

I walked toward her. "I think you're a good girl most of the time. You have a good job and fun friends and a nice, safe boyfriend. That's true, isn't it?"

"Yes."

"Nice apartment, nice car."

"Yes," she said, "I do."

"But sometimes nice isn't enough. Sometimes your pussy gets so wet that your nice boyfriend just won't do the trick. You need something dirtier."

"Like what?"

"You answer the door dressed like a whore, hoping there will be a guy there. Some stranger."

"And why do I want to do that?"

"You want to get his cock hard. You want to be fucked by some anonymous cock. Some stranger's cock, because strangers make it dirtier."

"Is that right?"

"Yes. You want make him hard and suck his cock and open your legs wide so he can fuck you hard like a dirty little slut."

Her eyes widened at the word slut. She was getting very turned on. "Is that what you think?" she said. "You think I'm a slut?"

"Yes. I know you are."

"Is that why your cock is so hard?"

"Yes. I'm gonna make you cum like a bad girl. Then I'm gonna cum all over your tits."

"Mmmm. That gets me so wet."

"You are dirty, aren't you?"

"You're right. I'm very dirty. I try to be good but I can't. I'm a very bad girl." She slowly brought her hands up to her tits and squeezed them through her shirt, lightly rubbing against her nipples as she smiled.

"That is so hot. Play with your tits, baby. Pinch your nipples," I ordered.

She started massaging her tits through her shirt, her fingers on her nipples and moaning softly.

"Does that make you wet baby? Does that make your pussy wet?"

"Yeah," she breathed.

"Show me."

She slid her left hand down the front of her fishnet pantyhose. She ran one finger along her wet and swollen pussy lips, moving her hips like she was being fucked very slowly. She stuck her finger slowly into her pussy, closing her eyes and moaning as she slid it all the way in. She then took it slowly out again and held her wet finger to her mouth.

"See?" She slid her finger into her mouth and licked the juices off.

I couldn't wait any longer. I went down on my knees so my face was right at her pussy and began to lick it through the fishnet. Then I ripped her fishnets open so I could get to her pussy. She gasped. I sucked on her pussy lips, then stuck my tongue deep in her pussy. As she started to grind against my mouth I stuck two fingers in her pussy and the began to flick her clit with my tongue.

"Oh lick my pussy, baby. I'm so wet."

I started to fuck her with my fingers and I continued to suck her clit. She thrust against my fingers with each stroke. Her pussy began to tighten around my fingers and she wrapped her legs around my head and began to pull me into her pussy as she moaned and bucked.

"Oh god. Oh fuck. Lick my clit. I'm cumming, baby." She began to cum, squeezing her tits through her shirt. She bucked and pulled me tightly against her pussy with her legs as her pussy squeezed my fingers and she pinched her nipples hard through the shirt, cumming very hard and letting out an animal cry of pure lust.

I stood up, pressing her against the counter and kissing her as I squeezed her tits. Then I grabbed the t shirt and ripped it open right over her right tit. She moaned. I began sucking on her nipple as she reached down and started to massage my cock through my pants. I ripped the strap of her left shoulder so it partially exposed her left tit, I and began to suck that nipple through the thin cloth as she took my cock out of my pants and began to stroke me.

I turned her around and threw her over the counter hard, her skirt flying up over that hot little ass encased with tight fishnet. I pressed my cock against the crack of her ass.

lechique
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lechique

"Rub your ass against my cock, baby. You have such a hot little ass."

She began to slide her ass against my cock, moaning. I slapped her ass hard and she groaned loudly, then continued to rub her hot ass against my cock.

"You are so dirty baby. You are such a slut."

I ripped the fishnet over her ass and pussy and began to slide the head of my cock against her asshole, then down to her swollen pussy, teasing her. Her whole ass was wet with her juices. I had never seen her so wet before.

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck me like a slut."

I pushed her head down on the counter and then eased my cock into her wet slick pussy, all the way in, and held it there.

"You liked to be fucked hard by strangers, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Do you want me to fuck you hard?"

"Yes."

"Say it."

"Fuck me hard. Give it to me hard."

Before the words were out of her mouth I was slamming my cock into her while I kept her head pressed down against the counter. She licked and sucked on her fingers hungrily. I reached down and began to rip the fishnets off her legs as I fucked her.

With each rip she cried out in pleasure, and pushed against my cock with every stroke, wanting it all. I had never seen her this horny before. She wiped the counter clean of bowls and dishes with a sweep of her arm as we fucked, then put a leg up over the counter. I began to fuck her even harder, pulling her long red hair. I felt like I was fucking a stranger. She moaned loudly with every thrust. I slid my finger slowly into her tight little asshole as I fucked her.

"Oh yes, take my ass, baby. Use me, fuck me, take me." She began pushing harder against my cock, so that our bodies were slamming together, and I could feel her pussy tightening around my cock, and her ass around my finger. She was about to cum, and I was close too.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming. I'm cumming again, baby."

She shuddered and arched her back and moaned loudly. I slowed down, close to cumming myself. I rubbed my cock against her ass.

"Are you ready for my cum, baby? I wanna cum all over your tits."

"Oh yeah, I want your cum, cum on my tits."

I pulled out of her, so close to cumming my cock was beginning to spasm.

"Get on your knees and take my cum like a slut. Now."

She knelt down in front of me and I ripped her tee shirt open to reveal her delicious tits. She briefly took the head of my cock in her mouth, then began jerking me off as her chest heaved. I came almost immediately all over her tits, wave after wave, shooting on her hot tits, her hard nipples. She took the head of my cock and began to smear my cum all over her tits with it, til they were wet with cum.

"Clean my cock. Lick the cum off my cock."

She began licking and kissing the shaft of my cock as she rubbed my cum all over her into her tits.

"You look so hot with a cock in your mouth. You look like such a slut when you suck cock."

She licked and sucked the length of my cock.

"Suck my cock til I'm hard again. I'm not done with you yet."

"What are you going to do to me now?" she teased, my cock pressed against her cheek.

I threw her to the floor. Her fishnets and t shirt were ripped to tatters, hanging off of her. Her tiny pleated dress was bunched up around her midriff.

"Stick your ass up in the air. Show me your hot little ass."

She did. She loved showing off her ass.

I spanked her again, hard, then spread her ass cheeks and began to lick the rim of her asshole. When I stuck my tongue into her ass she moaned loudly. I began to fuck her ass with my tongue.

"Oh baby," she purred. "What are you getting me ready for?"

"I'm gonna fill your ass with cock. Is that what you want?"

"Oh God yes. Give it to me hard like a slut. I need your cock baby." She stuck her ass high into the air.

I grabbed a bottle of cooking oil that had fallen on the floor and poured it onto her ass, so that her cheeks were slick and glistening. I squeezed the cheeks of her slippery ass.

"Stick your finger in your ass. Lube your ass for my cock."

She reached back and teased the rim of her ass with her fingernail, then began to slowly slide her finger into her ass. My hands were covered in oil, and I began to lube up my cock while she fingered her ass.

"Oh baby, stroke your cock for me. Jerk off for me."

I jerked off in her face, inches away from her lips as her tongue reached out for it, wanting to lick it. She was now sliding her finger deep into her ass. I couldn't take it anymore and had to stick my cock down that tight little ass.

"I'm gonna fill your ass with cum."

She pulled her finger out of her ass and grabbed onto her ass cheek. "I need it so bad, baby. I'm such a bad girl."

The cheeks of her ass were hot and slippery and I squeezed them as I rubbed my throbbing cock against the crack of her ass, teasing her little asshole. I slipped just the very tip of my cock into her ass, slowly.

"Tell me you want it baby."

"I want your cock. Cum deep in my ass."

I began to slide my cock slowly into her asshole, as she slid her finger into her pussy and began to slide it in and out. I started to fuck her harder, and she finger fucked her pussy in the same rhythm.

"Do you like that baby? Do you like all your holes filled?"

"Oh God yes."

"You are so dirty baby. You are such a slut. Take my cock deep, take it like a whore." I began to fuck her ass hard as she whimpered on the floor. She now had two fingers in her pussy and was fucking her pussy as hard as I was fucking her ass.

I ripped her tee shirt all the way off her and she cried out. I blindfolded her with it, fucking her ass hard the entire time. She fucked her pussy in time with me and began to moan very loudly. I could feel her ass tightening around my cock and new she was about to cum.

"Oh fuck, make me cum, I'm cumming," and then she screamed, "Fuck me, oh god yes, fuck my ass." She shuddered as she came and I continued to pound her. I could feel the cum building up in my cock so I shoved it in hard and deep and began to fuck her with short hard strokes.

"Take my cum now, take it in your ass" and with that I shot my cum deep inside her, wave after wave, and she pushed back against my cock, taking it deep in her ass as she moaned.

I pulled my wet cock out of her ass, and watched cum dribble out of her ass and drip down her ass cheek. I took the head of my cock and smeared cum all over the crack of her ass. She took the blindfold off and rolled over to look at me.

"That's the hottest fuck I've ever had," she said, as she idly played with my cum on her tits.

"I know."

"You owe me a t-shirt," she said.

"Have your boyfriend buy you a new one," I said, put my cock into my pants, and left.

 

Published 
Written by syzygy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments