Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex With My Neighbour During Lockdown - Part 6

"A long lunch relaxes everyone and the stories and memories abound..."

26
12 Comments 12
3.9k Views 3.9k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"In one of her generous comments about this series, Sandy2moon requested more lovemaking and a little less fucking. I hope you approve, Sandy?"

This may sound strange, but it was the quiet that woke me. Normally London is a bustling metropolis, on the go twenty-four hours a day.  With the exception of the very outer suburbs, the chances of encountering sustained quiet are remote. The lockdown changed that.

As the morning sun began to filter through the shutters I heard the birds singing. They had always been there but they usually struggled against the noise of the incessant traffic and of aircraft using Heathrow airport. 

This morning their singing combined with the sunlight, filled me with contentment I had not felt in years. The real reason for my happiness was the naked woman lying beside me.

Ann had been my neighbour for years and we had always got on well. A chance encounter just over a week ago had resulted in us both enjoying a much-needed rush-fuck which had been followed by a few more. I was recently divorced after my marriage had withered and Ann was in the final stages of seeing her marriage disintegrate, as her husband descended into alcoholism, anger, and now redundancy. Yesterday, he had left the family home and driven north to Newcastle where he had grown up. He needed time to get his head straight.

For the last few nights Ann had stayed over with me and our lovemaking had flourished as we had much more time for each other. Both of us had previously endured long sexless dry spells in our relationships and our new found passion for one another meant that we often succumbed to lust and a quickie was just what we needed.

Ann’s twenty-year-old daughter had twice discovered us in the act. Ann had been completely honest with her and there was no embarrassment on anyone's part. Ann and Tessa’s commendable maturity and honesty when it came to sex meant they were at ease with one another. Tessa was obviously like her mother, a sexually confident young lady.

The absence of any outlet for her during the current situation meant that she often resorted to quite noisy masturbation. Ann and I made sure that Tessa knew we were entirely comfortable with what was happening.

I sat up and gazed longingly at Ann. Her reddish-brown hair was tousled on the pillows. The tightness in her jaw that had been with her permanently in recent years had vanished. She looked relaxed as she slept. Her naked breasts looked tanned as a result of sunbathing topless in the privacy of my garden. On her chin was the tiniest speck of dried cum that reminded me of the superb blow job she had given me before I fell asleep last night. Damm, no wonder I felt content, who wouldn’t with someone like Ann in your life and bed?

Looking at the clock, I realised that Ann would want to get out and exercise, probably on her bike before it got too hot. London was enjoying a long spell of unseasonably warm weather.

I leaned over and took a nipple into my mouth, there was time for a sensuous wake-up call. With my tongue I stimulated both of Ann’s nipples, they responded quickly. Encouraged, I bit them both very gently. As Ann started to stir I made sure I kissed her lips, nuzzled her ears, and kissed her neck. I also made sure I kept her breasts stimulated by caressing them.

Ann was waking up and becoming aroused, my plan was working. I started kissing Ann on her lips and worked my way down to her shoulders, soft gentle kisses.  I spent time on her nipples to make sure they stayed hard. I was rewarded by a quiet mewing sound as Ann responded to my lips. I kept moving down to her belly and the narrow strip of hair below it.

I then changed position and began again at her ankles and worked my way up, alternating between legs as I moved slowly upwards. Past her knees and onto her thighs. From this position, I was able to reach up and continue caressing her breasts and gently pinching her nipples.

Ann was responding well and beginning to move around the bed in response to my kisses. By the time I reached her pussy her breathing was deeper and she was purring like a kitten. I gently ran my tongue along the length of her pink slit and was rewarded with a gasp. I pushed my tongue further in.

Although we had only been intimate for just over a week, I was beginning to know what Ann liked. I very gently prised open her outer lips and worked my tongue deeper into her pussy. I was able to find her clit easily and Ann responded as soon as I touched it with a mini judder.

Ann sat up in the bed and asked me to lie flat. She then sat on my face and pushed her pussy down against my tongue. I was able to explore her entire length but really able to concentrate on her swelling clit. I took the whole bud in my mouth and heard Ann equal out loud in response.

At the same time, Ann leaned forward and took my cock into her mouth. At first, she ran her tongue around the head, and then she would alternate taking the whole length in. It felt wonderful. I was harder than I had been in years.

Ann and I broke apart and she lay flat on the bed with her legs raised at the knees. I knelt between them and pushed my throbbing cock into her soaking pussy. The missionary position is too often dismissed as boring, but when the time comes for real intimacy with a lover it is my favourite. We were able to look into each other's eyes and see our mutual passion. There was no hurry, no need to rush. We had the time and we had each other. 

Morning lovemaking is an art, it is the start of the day. I was able to push deeply into Ann but equally, I was able o slowly withdraw nearly to the point of pulling out before pushing back in again. Ann began to grunt as I got my rhythm but there was no need to rush.

Ann wrapped her legs around me and I saw her tanned breasts heave as her breathing deepened. I reached for her clit.

Wife_Alone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Wife_Alone

“Don’t touch me,” Ann ordered. “Push in deeper, this one is going to be massive.”

I began to really push hard and Ann started panting in response to my thrusts. Her climax was massive and she slumped back on the bed lifeless. I pulled my cock out and with three firm strokes I brought myself off. My ejaculation was so powerful that some cum landed on Ann’s chin.

I lay beside her while we caught our breath.

We heard Tessa get up and go downstairs. Ann and I dozed in the afterglow of our lovemaking and listened to the birds singing. It was going to be another hot day in London.

After showering together and washing each other tenderly we both went downstairs. Tessa hugged and kissed us both. Even if she had not heard our lovemaking she could tell from our demeanour that we were still on a high after it. She was genuinely pleased for us both. Tessa had cycled into town and bought a selection of croissants and pastries for us to enjoy with our coffee. 

While enjoying a  leisurely breakfast we caught up with the latest news. The utterly clueless British government had announced a further relaxation of the lockdown which now meant that friends and neighbours could now gather in each other's gardens.

I asked how everyone would feel if I asked Iris to come over and have lunch with us in the garden, Tessa and Ann were both enthusiastic. I stuck my head over the fence and invited Iris to join us. She understood the rules and said she would love to. We agreed on 1 pm.

I remember having Iris over for Christmas dinner shortly after she had lost her husband. She was wonderful company and I recalled her enjoying Prosecco. I had a few bottles left over from happier times and put three in the fridge to get them cold.

I made a shopping list and set about planning lunch. I put some extra wine in my beer fridge in the shed.

When I returned from the supermarket I saw that Tessa and Ann had made a large picnic table and rigged an old parasol to give us some shade. There was plenty of room for Iris to enjoy lunch but remain the required distance.

They were now both relaxing in recliners, once again they were both topless, their tanned breasts looked magnificent.

I asked if they would mind if I took some photographs, neither did. The results were sensuous and erotic but not smutty or pornographic. I was particularly pleased with one of Tessa wearing my Panama hat. She was looking straight down the lens like a model. You couldn’t see her nipples but it was obvious that she was topless. Tessa liked that shot as well.

Iris arrived via the back gate before 1 pm. I was running a little late with lunch So I offered to make everyone gin and, tonics. When I returned with glasses and ice Iris had joined Ann and Tessa and taken her summer dress off. Her tits were massive and tanned. With all this naked flesh on display, I was tempted to go upstairs for a wank but opted for a large gin instead.

As I got the final bits done, I announced I would be ready to serve shortly. The ladies all put on their dresses and T-shirts and took their places at the table.

Lunch was a fantastic success, Iris was, as usual, wonderful company and the more Prosecco she consumed, the more ribald her stories became.

She regaled us with tales of what had gone on in the street over the years. The affairs, an orgy, a defrocked priest, it had all happened. The house immediately opposite was once owned by a dancer who was regularly on TV in the 60s and 70s.

“You won’t believe the people I saw coming out of that house over the years,” Iris informed us, “musicians, DJ’s, a newsreader once.”

As the Prosecco flowed, Iris became even more personal and she had everyone creased up with laughter.

“My Stan had a lovely cock, and he knew what to do with it, “ she reminisced. “The day before he went into hospital for the last time, he had it up my bum, he was naughty like that.”

“You all think you are the first generation to have sex. Let me tell you, you are not. There was a lady over there in number 37, Janet was her name. She clearly wasn’t getting any and had set her eyes on my Stan. Well, there was no way I was going to lose him, so do you know what I did?”

None of us could begin to guess, but we were all desperate to know.

Iris took another sip of her Prosecco, she had a captive audience and knew all about timing.

“I invited her over and asked if she would like to join us. I let Stan have us both. He loved that.”

The conversation got even smuttier as the afternoon went on. Tessa told Iris about how much she loved a new glass dildo she had bought.

“So much better than those plastic ones.”

Ann revealed that she had a fling with one of her fellow school mums 

“The PTA meetings were just a cover, we hardly raised any money, but God she tasted good.”

My offering was tame in comparison but I did tell them about a work fling I had with a lovely black lady.

“It was the only occasion I was ever unfaithful,” I confessed, “She taught me a thing or two, and believe me I can never watch athletics again.”

The afternoon wore on and just as the cold drink ran out, we realised how much we had drunk, but also how much we had laughed. It was a wonderful day.

We got Iris safely to the back gate and made sure she was OK getting into her house, a little unsteady on her feet but still chuckling.

Ann and I cleared away the dishes and tidied up. there was no sign of Tessa.

A little later I headed upstairs to use the bathroom. Tessa’s door was closed, but it was obvious from the noises what she was doing.

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments