Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex With My Neighbour During Lockdown - Part 5

"As the lockdown continues the heat builds up..."

26
9 Comments 9
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words

As daylight began to light up my bedroom through the shutters and the birds started singing I began to wake. Lying next to me was Ann, my neighbour. She had spent the night with me for the first time.

Although I was sorely tempted to start kissing Ann, I decided to let her sleep on. Yesterday had been a very emotional day and we were drained from it. We had also had a lot of sex and drunk far too much wine.

On my way downstairs, I glanced into the spare bedroom and saw that Ann’s twenty-year-old daughter, Tessa was also sleeping soundly.

I made my way downstairs and started with my exercise routine. After that, I made a to-do list for the day to stay on top of everything. I emptied the dishwasher and got the coffee machine ready for later.

London was now entering its ninth week of lockdown, it was still eerily quiet but nowhere near as silent as it had been. Like many people, I had been furloughed from my job and was spending time working on my garden and looking after my neighbours.

I looked at the clock and saw that the bakery at the supermarket in town would be open soon. I decided to cycle there and get some fresh croissants.

As I was getting my bike and bag ready I heard my other neighbour Iris pottering in her kitchen. I stuck my head over the fence and checked whether she needed anything picking up. Iris was eighty-three and understood the dangers of the virus, she was adhering to the rules. 

Iris asked me to pick her up a couple of items, which I was happy to do. She was a lovely lady, still fiercely independent and able to look after herself and her health. She was looking well. Yesterday I had seen her sunbathing naked in her back garden. She saw me looking at her for just a second too long. She smiled her cheeky knowing smile.

“Off you go now before Ann wakes up.” Iris missed nothing that happened on our street, she obviously knew that Ann had stayed over last night.

I cycled into town along nearly deserted streets. I collected what I needed from the supermarket and stopped to get the web address from the doctors so that I could help Iris get her prescriptions online.

I returned home, left Iris’s shopping on her doorstep as required and went inside.

I went upstairs, quietly closed the guest bedroom door and went into my bedroom. I took off my shorts and T-shirt and got back under the duvet with Ann. She was awake but dozing, “Mmmmmm, I was waiting for you to come back, I tried being good, I really did.” Ann’s voice was sultry and suggestive.

I snuggled up behind her pushing my swelling cock into her behind. I reached around and felt for her pussy. She was soaking, Ann had been masturbating while I was gone.

This suited me fine because I was in the mood for some vigorous sex. I lay Ann on her back and asked her to raise her knees and spread her legs. Her pussy was wide open for me. Guiding my now erect cock with my hand I mounted her and began pushing in. Ann took my length the first time and responded with a satisfied grunt. We were both on the same wavelength.

I fucked Ann hard and she responded by grabbing my bum and pushing me down into her. As I continued to thrust Ann wrapped her legs around me and drew me even closer. The bedhead was crashing against the wall and the springs in the mattress sounded like they were getting a hammering. Ann was loudly encouraging me and letting me know that she was enjoying this. 

Up until a week ago, I had hardly had any sex after my divorce and for years prior to it, sex with my wife was infrequent and clearly a low priority chore for her. Ann was completely different, she was an uninhibited lover.

Energetic fucking is great but it does mean that I was not going to last as long as I would if we were being more restrained. Luckily for me, Ann’s masturbating had got her nicely warmed up. I felt her go still and then wrap herself around me before letting out a series of gasps and shudders. I felt my balls contract, pulled my cock out of Ann’s pussy and shot a huge load that landed on her belly and between her tits. 

I leant forward and kissed her on the lips, what a great start to my day. I went downstairs to start the coffee while Ann took a shower.

As I was getting everything ready, I heard Ann and Tessa laughing together upstairs, They came down together all smiles and we sat and enjoyed fresh coffee and croissants. It was already warm enough to eat outside on the garden table.

After a lovely leisurely breakfast, it was time for a reality check, Ann needed to go back home and check on Dave. She didn’t think she was in any danger but she was still apprehensive about what she might find. Tessa said that she would rather stay with me.

After Ann had left Tessa and I cleared away the dishes and loaded the dishwasher. While we were together in the kitchen she threw her arms around me and hugged me.

“Thank you for taking care of my mum, it is so nice to see her happy again. You have no idea how tough the last few years have been?”

I hugged her back but quickly broke contact. I had felt her lovely tits pressed against me through her T-shirt as she hugged me. As she walked back to the garden I gave her long legs and lovely bum a good look. There could be no doubt that Tessa was as stunning as her mother. I was also turned on imagining her fingering her pussy as she listened to Ann and me fucking. I needed to make sure I didn’t cross any boundaries and ruin things with Ann.

MegadickytsXL
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MegadickytsXL

Ann was back within thirty minutes. She looked worried. She had found Dave asleep in their bed still in most of the clothes he had been wearing all day. He was snoring and reeked of booze. She guessed that he hadn’t noticed that their bed had not been slept in and that Ann was nowhere to be seen. She had a letter in her hand.

“I make a point of never checking his phone or reading his emails,” she said “But his post has also been building up and he is ignoring it. Most of it is routine but this is from his work.”

Ann had opened the letter from Dave’s employer because it was unusual and looked important. In summary, it was a dismissal notice. It seemed that several of Dave’s colleagues had complained about his anger and short-tempered incivility. Dave had been warned and offered counselling and training but he had ignored everything. Now his bosses had decided it was time to let him go. They were going to be generous and offered to pay him a year’s salary and make it look like a redundancy. 

Ann and Dave clearly had a very difficult conversation ahead and one that Dave needed to be sober for.

I hugged Ann and Tessa and held them close, it was all I could do. The reality was sinking in for them as well.

As soon as we heard Dave crashing around next door Ann went back. She asked Tessa to stay with me. 

We heard Dave’s raised voice, but that was all and it quietened quickly. There was no more shouting. Tessa came and sat beside me on the sofa and I hugged her. 

Ann was back within an hour. Dave’s initial reaction had been bad but it had quickly dawned on him how serious things were. Instead of reaching for a bottle, Dave had gone upstairs for a long shower. He and Ann had agreed to talk some more later. 

The three of us decided to get out of the house and opted for a long walk in the nearby woods and park. It was good to clear our heads.

Later that morning, Ann went back to her house and Tessa stayed with me and go on with some university course work. We later tried some baking together.

Ann was gone several hours this time, but I didn’t hear any shouting. When she returned she looked exhausted. I made her some strong tea and the muffins that I had made with Tessa.

Dave had stayed sober and after his shower had shaved and put on clean clothes. It was obvious that his situation was serious. He decided that he was going to go away for a few days to think. He had grown up near Newcastle in the north of England and when his mother had passed away they had kept her house near the city. The plan was to do it up and sell it and give Tessa a generous start in life. This hadn’t happened and the house was currently empty. Dave decided he was going there for a week or so to get his head straight.

Ann helped him pack and load the car. Technically the trip a breach of the lockdown but in the circumstances, it seemed the right thing to do. Apart from the booze, Dave was showing no signs of illness. Ann stood by the drive to wave him off. Tessa stayed with me, she was fighting back the tears.

With Dave gone, I suggested that both Ann and Tessa could benefit from a nap, they agreed. 

In the days that followed, Ann stayed with me and Tessa opted to stay in the spare bedroom. I was happy to have them both around. They were good company, always cheerful. Their habit of sunbathing topless in the privacy of my back garden was an added bonus.

Sex with Ann was plentiful, we were both getting over long dry spells and now we were able to relax in each others company. We slept naked every night, sometimes we had sex, sometimes we just held each other close.

I was lying in a drowsy half-sleep with Ann in my arms. From the spare room came the unmistakable sound of Tessa masturbating. My cock hardened instantly, Ann wanked me off and then took me in her mouth and sucked me until I came. That hadn’t happened to me for years. Ann kissed me and I tasted my cum on her lips.

“She needs to find a boyfriend,” Ann whispered.

I woke the next morning ready and eager for sex and I saw that Ann was stirring. I slipped into the ensuite bathroom to freshen up. I emerged sporting a pretty impressive erection.

Tessa was lying on the bed talking to her mum. I had nowhere to hide so I just slipped back into bed beside Ann. Tessa had seen my erection.

Ann was able to reassure Tessa about whatever was troubling her and Tessa visibly relaxed.

“Now if you don’t mind, Martin has something for me and I want to get laid, so off you go back to your room and give us some space. You can listen if you want but you are not going to watch. Off you go.” Ann was kind but firm

Tessa kissed us both and left.

I pushed my throbbing cock into Ann.

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments