Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex With A Stranger

"Two people surprised by their need for each other"

7
3 Comments 3
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words

SHE…

Was almost there…so close, and yet she wasn’t. She forced herself to remain as calm as possible, to keep her body as relaxed as she could, except for where his mouth was. That wonderful sucking mouth.

Her ex-husband had never done this for her, i.e. treated her to orgasms willingly, unselfishly. She found it incredible that a man could be so patient and to worship her body as she had so often fantasized.

Always enjoying attention and craving intimacy with a man after three months of a “dry spell," she felt slightly guilty for flaunting herself, although she truly enjoyed being a woman and displaying herself for men. So far, women had not picked up on her obvious willingness for a close female friend, perhaps someday with benefits.

As she was loading her groceries into the trunk of her car, he had approached her. She couldn’t even remember the conversation, the flirting, the invitation, or who had seduced whom. Suddenly they were in her bedroom, having left the groceries unattended on the kitchen countertop. Just his kisses alone made her lust for his touch and more.

As she stood by her unmade bed, he knelt and reached up under her dress, peeled her panties down her legs. She kicked off her heels so he could peel the panties down off her feet. His head was under her dress in an instant and she felt his breath on the insides of her thighs. She leaned back against the edge of the bed and slipped her legs over his shoulders.

“You have gorgeous legs,” he said softly just before his mouth found her. She pulled her dress up so she could see his face, his eyes closed. His tongue was everywhere and he seemed to sense the urgency of her need to come. He ravished her flesh with his tongue, that incredible tongue. She leaned back, fisted the rumpled sheets, stiffened her legs straight out, and launched her sex against his face. Her orgasm was so intense that she had yelled out loud, but had no idea what she had uttered.

He lifted her onto her bed and she rolled to her side. “You’re not done yet; come up here,” he said. He lay down next to her and pulled her astride his body. She pulled the dress up over her head and tossed it on the floor by the bed. Leaning down over him, she kissed his wet mouth. The taste of her own juices on his lips stirred her even more, her heart fluttering in her chest.

His arms slipped under her legs, urging her to move forward until she hovered over his face. He licked the drops of excitement from her, and he whispered, “Take your time and enjoy it.” She adjusted herself over his extended tongue. His eyes smiled as his mouth disappeared into her flesh. She used his tongue selfishly, wantonly and his hands on her ass encouraged her. All too soon she was raking her flesh across his mouth and tongue feverishly. Having control over her own pleasure had excited her so much that her second orgasm was as intense as the first but lasted even longer.

When she rolled off of his body, he slipped off the edge of the bed and undressed. His penis was much larger than her ex-husband’s, his erection thicker than she had ever seen. When he climbed back onto the bed, she lay on her back, legs open for him. He crawled between her legs, leaned on his elbows, and slipped his hands under her. Palming the cheeks of her ass, he looked up at her.

“Now that your need to come has been partially satisfied, relax your body, close your eyes, and focus on feeling pleasure with no pressure to come; just let it happen.”

HE…

Couldn’t believe his luck. He had just cashed a check in the grocery store and on the way to his car he saw her. A tall girl, blond hair, wearing a dress that was short enough to display a beautiful set of legs. As she bent over to put a grocery bag in the trunk of her car, the dress shifted higher and he was mesmerized by her legs.

He approached and offered to help and introduced himself. She asked if his wife or girlfriend would approve of him helping and the usual, “Are you with anybody?" type conversation ensued. He complimented her on how feminine she looked and what beautiful legs she had. Whatever was said thereafter was a blur as he followed her car to her house.

As unusual as it would be to have sex with a stranger so quickly, he found himself wanting this woman more than anything. They dumped the grocery bags on the kitchen countertop and she was all over him, kissing him and moaning into his mouth. When his hands grabbed her ass through the dress and pulled her against him, he was the one moaning.

CelesteFord
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CelesteFord

She led him to her bedroom by his hand and they stopped at the edge of the bed. She was going on and on about how long it had been and that she was embarrassed to be so horny. He let her rant and dropped to his knees and once her panties were off, she was like an animal in heat. It drove him wild and yet he wanted to give her what she needed.

Her first orgasm was quick and intense. Her legs locked against his head as she pushed her sex harder against his mouth. Her legs shuddered and she yelled something but her legs against his ears muffled her words. She had come so quickly that he feared she might be satisfied but he wanted to fuck her and he wanted her to want it as well.

Urging her to sit on his face was easy; she obviously enjoyed her orgasm and was eager for more. If she had not done it before, she learned quickly how to use his tongue in this position and she got into a rhythm within a few minutes that seemed to give her great pleasure. He held her hips to guide her movements at first and later held her ass as she experienced a new sensation. He enjoyed watching her face as she discovered a new way to orgasm. By the time she was done, his lips were a bit sore; but her orgasm was as wet as the first.

When he undressed and got back on the bed, she thought he was ready to fuck her. Indeed he was, but he wanted to take his time. Instead, he had slipped between her legs and encouraged her to relax and let him pleasure her again. She did not resist.

 

She…

Had let him have his way with her pussy for so long, she had no idea of how much time had passed. He patiently, teasingly licked, probed, and sucked on her flesh until she found herself unable to resist the urge to come any longer. Slipped on hand behind his head to hold him firmly in place. The fingers of her other hand snaked through his hair, combing it with her fingers as she felt the warm glow taking over her body.

Almost ceremoniously she informed him, “I’m going to come,” and yet there was no urgency in her voice. Her body remained still with his head wedged into place, his mouth doing just the right thing at the right time in the right place. The peak of her climax was not intense but a gradual building of her release, ending in a breathtaking plateau of physical and emotional pleasure she had never felt before. Her orgasm seemed to flow from her body into his mouth, gentle and fluid.

HE…

Sensed that she was spent and he pulled free and as he moved to enter her, she slowly wrapped her legs around him. Her arms encircled his neck as he lowered his body against hers and her lips devoured his wet mouth. She sucked on his tongue as the tip of his erection nudged her sex. She shifted slightly and suddenly he was inside her, sliding into her depths as her legs pressed against the backs of his legs.

Resting on his elbows he began a slow rhythm, relishing the friction, surprising in that she was so wet. She had taken off her lacy bra and he took advantage of it, licking her breasts and teasing her nipples with the tip of his tongue. When he sucked one into his mouth, she gasped and he felt her legs press harder behind him.

His cheeks were still wet as he kissed her neck. Her hands floated across his back and shoulders, feeling every bit of him that she could reach. He controlled his thrusts selfishly, knowing that doing it slowly and for a long time would give him an intense release. She closed her eyes but continued to caress his arms, his shoulders, and his back. He enjoyed her pussy for as long as he could endure before his control weakened and he came inside her. There was no harsh pounding, no jerking, just his soft moans as he slowly pumped his release into her. When he was spent, he leaned back on his knees, looking at her sexy body.

HE…

Said, “You’re an incredible woman; sexy and proud of your body; I envy anybody you choose to be with.”

SHE…

Said, “Thank you. Now I have something exciting to share with my girlfriend when she comes home."

 

Published 
Written by benawriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments