Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Secret

"I never thought I would break all the rules that made me... Now it would be us against them"

3
0 Comments 0
6.5k Views 6.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Nobody really knows what it’s about. That feeling within your soul. It’s like looking out into the night sky searching for a star that you last saw some time ago. You have no idea what it looks like, how bright it shines, but it’s there. The feeling is confusing, mixed up, missing, but yet its presence is undeniable, but only you know it exists.

The sky outside was a brilliant light blue with wavy streaks of white clouds passing by in the upper atmosphere, peering down at the minute inhabitants below. Winds blew them by, catching leaves in their current, and dragging loose sheets of newspaper along the quiet tarmac outside. The beach resort was still quiet at seven in the morning, only the sound of the distant waves sweeping and hugging the shores, washing up and pulling away.

I looked back into the room from the balcony, the winds greeting the curtains ever so gently. Walking back in, leaving the balcony’s sliding glass door open, I headed towards the bedroom. Passing the humble living room, where lay two single sofas, a coffee table and a wall mounted LED TV. The entire floor was carpeted – from wall to wall and even under the doors.

She lay on the bed, tangled up in the brilliant white bed sheets and comforter, her long dark hair falling down her face and shoulder. If I hadn’t looked properly, I might have screamed out in sheer fright. A streak of light poured over her tummy from the slit in the curtain that was closed the night before when we cuddled up to sleep. Her legs peeked out from under the sheets, long and slender, toned that of an athlete.

Recalling the night before as we cuddled, I thought I could feel her heart thumping like that of a drum roll. She was warm, her hands cool. It felt as if she wanted to make a move or wanted me to make a move, but none of us dared to. The tension, that’s it, I could feel it. Or I was just being hypersensitive.

Approaching the bed, I recalled the spaghetti string singlet she wore to bed – light pink of cotton material – together with an old sports shorts that was white and had strips. I climbed back into the bed gently hoping she wouldn’t stir but stirred she did.

A groaned escaped her throat as I cuddled in again once more and then without thinking, kissed her neck ever so gently, lips brushing over the smooth skin. She gasped softly pressing her back into my chest, her head titled back over my shoulder, exposing her neck. I initially thought that she’d might reject the morning arousal and intimacy, but she didn’t. I naughtily looked at her small breasts, her eyes still drowsy and curtained with her hair. Her nipples were erect. Temperature, maybe?

They were not big, they were what most people called petite. I didn’t. I found them alluring. Probably A or B. I wasn’t sure. I never studied sizes.

I brushed my fingertips along her jaw line, slowly while planting another slow kiss on her neck, gently inhaling at the same time. She turned her head and rested in my neck, her breath caressing me. Kissing her cheek, I moved in to her mouth, pressing my lips to hers with the pressure of a feather.

It was electrifying! The sensation - indescribable. I wanted it again but nothing came. I ran my hand across her belly to her side and she mimicked my move, brushing her hand across by tummy. She smiled and brushed her hair behind her ears and gazed at me with her small eyes. Asian they were. Just like mine.

Our lips connected again gently, then with more force. Her hands drifted up to my chest, circling them. I responded similarly and realised my hand was on her firm breasts. We smiled at each other gently and then embraced in another kiss, this time our lips parting, tasting each other’s tongues for the first time. They danced to unheard music, twirling back and forth, side to side, exchanging fluids which I found very strangely arousing. Our lips never parted as our hands slowly explored each other’s physique.

I reached down to her thighs, smooth, slender, soft. Brushing my hand on the inside of one of her thigh, she jerked a bit, not obvious, but felt. My hand stayed there sweeping slowly up and down, back and forth, no doubt sending shivers down her spine. Goosebumps were evident indeed.

Her lips left mine as she exhaled and inhaled slowly, her forehead pressed to mine. Then, in a blur, she pushed me down to the bed, straddled me and threw her top off, breasts and belly in full display, just for my eyes only. She smiled as my eyes swept up slowly from her flat belly, over her chest and to her neck then lips.

The foreplay continued, her kissing me, rubbing my chest while I massaged her back, sides and breasts. Caressing, touching, rubbing, anything that came to mind. Sometimes fast and hard; sometimes soft and gentle; sometimes full of urgency; sometimes nothing but leisure.

She drew back, hovering above me. As I came up to her for another kiss, she pushed me back. Then she rode up to me, her crotch coming forth to my chest, slowly, and then my mouth. Even behind the cloth, I could make out the faint smell of her, intoxicating, like nothing I have ever experienced before. She bit her lips and her eyes urged me to please her, in any way possible.

Pulling her down her shorts, she lifted one knee to slip it off, then the other. Her lips were shaved and glistening with her essences, her juices. It was mutual then, we were both shaved, wet and hot for that one thing in common.

I licked gently, drawing a moan from her lips, her head arching back. It encouraged me to lick again, the smooth, slippery liquid, a hint of salty and sweet, but still all woman. Cupping her labia with my mouth, my upper lips just engulfing her clitoris, and locking her thighs by my head, I began.

KiahBrownn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KiahBrownn

Lapping and swirling my tongue, sucking hard and fast; slow and gentle; alternating. Prodding and poking, kissing and teasing. She began to rock her hips, her moans became louder and prolonged. I was getting somewhere.

Time turned meaningless as I pleased her, feeling the sense of pride and accomplishment, excitement and arousal stirring in my stomach as she went on. Her scent was heavenly, to me, like something that just over rid my senses and judgement, sending me on a horny, wild quest to provide her with the best feelings. With her closing in, she sped up her grinding on my lips and nose, faster and in stronger circles. Being facesat in this way was one of my fetishes. Not rough or harsh, just exciting. No suffocation. Pure bliss.

She cried out as it hit her, filling her every senses. I watched from below as she shuddered, gripping the head board of the bed, her thighs quivering in my clamped arms. Her juices seemed to just flow out in a near-gushing tide, filling my mouth and dripping down my chin. I did my best to clean her up, but she pulled away, her cum still dripping down her perineum.

Gazing into my eyes, she smiled, as if telling me to get ready for what’s to come next. As if she read my mind, she kissed me again, slowly, lingering on my lips, caressing my tongue with hers. She slowly parted, knowing that I wanted more kisses, and slid down to my boxer shorts, pulling them off to reveal my manhood.

She kissed it gently, making me jump. A breath ensued, making me shudder like a leave in the tropical breeze. Kissing the head, I moaned gently, then she gave it a lick. She kissed from my shaved pubic up to my belly button then to my chest. All the time, I inhaled sharply then held my breath. Intense it was.

Her face met mine and I pulled her close to me, kissing her yet again on the lips, slowly and gently, silently. She then turned around, back facing me, allowing me to have a view of her buttock. She looked over her shoulder and then straddled my manhood, lowering her womanhood on to it. She would have insisted that I call it a ‘pussy’, and my penis a ‘cock’. It turned her on. So for her sake, her soaked pussy engulfed the tip of my cock where a drop of precum sat.

The warmth that set in was new and fresh, unlike those times I had it all to myself. Soon, my cock had disappeared within her, her lips resting on my pubis, and she lay back onto me, her cheek pressed to mine.

“Don’t stop till you cum.” She whispered to me.

I gave her a kiss in reply and began to pull out and push back in. The feeling was soothing and erotic at the same time. Warm, moist with her walls firm around my whole length. I cuddled her, planting occasional kisses on her neck, caressing her clavicles, massaging her breasts, all intermittently. She had quite a few places I wanted to focus on to increase her experience. My hips rocked forwards and back, pushing my cock in and out of her pussy, my hands now caressing the sides.

She was now close to me, her head next to mine, moaning in my ears, encouraging me to go on. Faster, quicker. Right there. Oh God!

I nibbled her ear lobe, knowing that it sent shivers down her spine, bringing her more arousal than usual. Her moans became quicker, her breaths shallower and faster. Then she cried out again, her hips bucking and rocking against me, her buttock grinding, her arm flung back around me, as if desperately trying to hold on.

It wasn’t me that could hold it for long. It was her that came quickly. She was orgasmic. I liked that. As she came down. I continued to pump my cock in and out again. Her moans resumed, shaky from the peak, but still okay.

“Faster,” she gasped. “Cum in me.”

I held her tighter, arms wrapped around her, her back pressed to my chest as if wanting to become one. The familiar feeling came and I felt the warmth and tingling in my toes and from my belly spreading to my cock. I held on as long as I could, thrusting in and out, rubbing her clit in circular motions at the same time. Then, I erupted within her, cum spurting out and filling her. That moment was one were words could not be put to.

We held that position for a long time, not wanting to let go. I was aware that her buttock was against me, my right hand on her breast and left hand on her tummy. Her cheek was next to mine, her breath shallow.

Our cum dripped out, coating the inner side of my thigh. She turned to face me smiled, her arm still outstretched above, my chin at her shoulder.

Kissing me on the nose, she said, “You’re the first man to ever make me feel that way.”

Not knowing what to say, I just smiled and held her closer, inevitably thinking about the Glock 18C pistol in my bedside drawer. How the heck did I just fall in love on the job? Sure, the hard part’s over, now to complete the other half, which means I have to tie up loose ends. Otherwise, the other guys would.

Slipping off me, I got up and gently pulled her back down. I got between her knees and kissed her inner thighs. Then, began lapping up our cum and stimulating her pussy yet again. She shivered and said, “I don’t think I’ll be able to take much more.”

“I’ll wear that skirt you love tonight.” She continued. “The black mini one. And we’ll feast again.”

“I’ll make the steak then, the one you love.”

Her laugh penetrated my heart, making me melt. The tables have turned. They’ll never touch her. Not this dark angel.

**This is my second story. I hope you guys enjoyed it! Please comment! I look forward to your constructive feedback. :) And thanks for reading!**

Published 
Written by mike01xXx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors