Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sarah's Pictures: Sarah On Her Knees

"A short story about the fantasy I've created from one of my girlfriend's pictures."

8
4 Comments 4
942 Views 942
910 words 910 words

Author's Notes

"My girlfriend has aroused me with lots of naughty photos and videos. This is another fantasy story about a picture of her where she is on her knees in the bathroom."

We've just showered together and dried each other off, with soft, warm towels. You have caused me to become quite erect and you comment on it, reaching down and gently stroking my manhood. You drop to your knees in front of me. Reaching up with your hands, you grasp my hips.

You bring your head forward and kiss the tip of my cock, then stick your tongue out and lick the pre-cum. You kiss down the shaft toward my clean, hairy balls. You kiss them. Then you extend your tongue and lick them. You move lower and suck one of my testicles into your mouth. It feels amazing!

You move back up, licking up my shaft until you reach my frenulum. You press your tongue against it and cause me to moan and leak more pre-cum. Which you again quickly move to lick up.

You look up at me, then open your mouth and take the tip of my swollen member into your mouth, running your tongue around it in circles. It feels heavenly!

You slowly take more of me into your mouth, flicking your tongue back and forth against the underside of my penis. Your mouth is soft, wet, and warm as you suck my cock. Instinctively, I reach for your head. Your hair is still dry because you put it up during our shower. I run my fingers through it, enjoying the soft sensation on my hands.

You withdraw my manhood from your mouth, look up at me, and say, "Go ahead and use your hands to guide me. I want to know how you want it."

My cock twitches at your words. You take me back into your mouth and slide down again, taking more of me in you. I guide you back up, and then down.

I take my hands off your head for a minute and lean forward, reaching down and grabbing your soft breasts and pinching your stiff nipples. With my cock still in your mouth, you moan, the vibrations serving to further stimulate my dick.

I return my hands to your head and boldly pull you further down, feeling your throat with my tip. You surprise me by taking me still deeper. I groan in appreciation as your nose touches my pubic hair. I have never been deepthroated before. I've never had someone take my entire dick into their mouth. It feels extraordinary!

I pull your head back up, then push it slowly down. I love long slow strokes with your mouth, your tongue never stopping its playful dance on my cock. You look up at me with your pretty blue eyes, which show your lust for my manhood. I guide you back down, afraid to push you all the way, but you let me know that you want to deepthroat me as you continue right down to the base, your nose again making contact with my lower abdomen.

andromedastarss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
andromedastarss

"Oh fuck, Sarah. That feels so incredible!" I moan.

I am now guiding you a bit faster as your hand makes its way between my legs and gently grabs my testicles. It is soft and warm and adds to my pleasure. It feels sublime!

I encourage you and say, "Go ahead, baby, squeeze them harder. You won't hurt me."

You do, and I again guide you all the way up, then all the way back down my shaft, this time, helping to push you all the way down. I pull you up and push you down, and I can feel my balls withdrawing as I get closer to feeding you my cum.

"Jesus, Sarah. Oh God. Your mouth feels amazing around me."

I guide you up and down a few more times, your hand expertly working my nuts and bringing me right to the edge.

"Fuck! Sarah. I'm. Gonna. Cum," I gasp.

Your tongue works harder as you take me deep inside your mouth.

"Oh God. Here it cums, babe."

I loosen my grip on your head in case you want to pull off, but there is no need. You're a swallower. I can't believe how lucky I am to have you. It feels glorious!

Fuck! Jesus! Holy fucking shit! Oh shit, I'm cumming," I cry out.

My dick pulses and begins to shoot my semen into your mouth. You close your eyes and concentrate on fully satisfying me as you swallow it down. I cum again, you swallow again. My cock twitches and pulses and you just keep going. I've never felt like this before. My head is spinning. My pelvis is pulsing from my stiff penis down into my ass. You keep sucking and swallowing and I keep cumming. My entire body is dizzy with pleasure. But I'm running dry.

I start to become very sensitive, and I shudder as you continue to work my manhood with your skilled mouth. Finally, I can take no more, and I pull you off. I reach for your hands and pull you up to me.

"That was so fucking incredible," I gasp, still out of breath from the orgasm you just gave me. I'm a little weak in the knees, too.

You bring your head to me and we kiss, tongues swirling in each other's mouths. The taste of my cum still lingering. We wrap our arms around each other as we continue to kiss. I am in heaven.

I want to return the favor, so I lead you by the hand toward the bed.

Published 
Written by bobthetraveler
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments