Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Reunited

"After three years apart, two ex's rekindle their old lust"

1
0 Comments 0
6.4k Views 6.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words
It had been six months since he had last seen her, and almost three years since he had broken her heart, but he still craved her. It wasn’t that he broke her heart by cheating or mistreating her, he hadn’t even fallen out of love with her. They had broken up because he was having a slew of mental health issues and felt he needed to deal with them without the distractions of a relationship. Nevertheless, he felt bad. He knew that her feelings for him had been strong and he felt bad for breaking her heart.

As his depression and psychosis had improved, he began to desire her strongly again, though she had since moved on and found new boyfriends and lovers. She had moved away but their friendship remained intact. He often found himself masturbating to pictures of them they had taken while fucking. He missed her soft skin and the sweet smell of their lovemaking.

Sex between them had always been wild and kinky. He had a very primitive, animal-like nature to him when in the throes of passion that left him able to think about nothing but the pleasure of himself and his partner. She loved to be dominated, restrained and fucked with no abandon. Their two mindsets melded together to create a unique and strong sexual chemistry, that had them fucking every chance they got.

Eric was three years her senior. He stood at an average height, thin but with enough muscle definition that he looked healthy. He had an angular face that was both youthful and mature. People never guessed his age thinking he was either much younger or much older than twenty-four. Cindy was not your cliché beauty. She wasn’t skinny like so many of the women you see on TV, but she was gorgeous. She had a little excess fat, but it complimented her body type wonderfully. Her soft skin and innocent face gave her a bit of a girl-next-door look. So many men thought her desirable; she turned enough heads and was hit on enough times that it made Eric anxious that she would see more in one of these men and then leave him. Perhaps the feature that never failed to give him an erection was her breasts. At 38 DD they had a perk that seemed to defy gravity but a softness that gave them a bounce that drove him wild with desire.

After their breakup, she graduated, moved away and began work with a startup marketing company that was quickly becoming revolutionary in the marketing world. She was at the center of it and loved every bit of her job. It caused her to travel quite often, and after a couple years working for them found herself having to make a business trip to back to British Columbia, where they had fallen in and out of love just a few years ago.

Having not maintained contact with any other friends after she left, she called on Eric to pick her up from the Vancouver airport and give her a lift to the mountain lodge her conference was held at.

Having landed and retrieved her bags she walked out to the passenger pick up area. There to pick her up in the same SUV she had had countless orgasms in, was Eric. She was surprised to see that over the last six months he had put on a bit of muscle and she instantly felt an attraction to him that was stronger than she had remembered. “Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea,” she thought as her panties began to feel a little damp.

Eric helped her with her bags and they drove off. It was a two hour drive from the airport to the lodge and had plenty of time to catch up. Cindy had bit of a small bladder and about 20 km outside of Van City, she suddenly had to pee. Eric happily pulled off the highway and drove to a small diner. As she got out of the vehicle, he couldn’t help but stare at her ass as it tantalizingly swayed the hem of her dress as she walked inside. He felt his pants start to tent.

A few minutes later she returned. As she got in, she noticed the familiar bulge in his pants and quietly smirked to herself. It was nice to know that she still had what it took to turn him on. They continued their drive, making small talk, laughing at inside jokes, and reminiscing on their past times. It was refreshing for both of them that they could still carry on their light banter.

As they got in to the mountains they had to stop for some construction. The construction had reduced both lanes of traffic to just one lane for a couple km and a guide car was leading traffic through the work zone. They were the first car in line so they had a bit of a wait. Their conversation suddenly came to a pause. Looking over, Eric had no clue what came over him, but he suddenly became so full of desire, he reached over, turned her chin toward him and kissed her. The kiss shocked Cindy and at first she pulled away. Then she looked into his lust filled eyes and couldn’t hold out anymore. She leaned over and kissed him, tongues wrestling passionately.

For five minutes they waited, not ending their embrace until finally the guide truck showed up to lead them though. They reluctantly broke off their embrace.

“I want you,” Cindy said, “I want to feel you inside me again. I want to be your sex toy and for you to fuck me to oblivion. I want to exist, if only for a moment, for your pleasure and your pleasure alone. I need you to take me again.”

“You have no idea how many times I’ve pleasured myself thinking of you, looking at your pictures. Lean back and spread your legs, I want to touch you and make you scream out in pleasure.”

Cindy spread her legs, Eric reached over pushed her panties aside and began to rub her pussy. He drove his finger deep into her, lubing up his fingers before pulling out to give attention to her clit. Cindy moaned with pleasure, pulling on her nipples through her dress. With it now being dark, the construction workers couldn’t see what was going on just meters away. After just a couple minutes, Cindy screamed out, hips bucking as she came hard on his fingers. He continued playing with her all through the construction, with her reaching another orgasm before they were through and traffic once again sped up.

Taking his hand off her, he tasted her juices off his fingers and returned his focus to driving.

BarbaraBabe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BarbaraBabe

A couple minutes past the construction he suddenly veered onto a logging road coming to a stop just out of view of the highway.

“Get out, I need to take you, now,” he said sternly.

“Mmm. I need you too. Stay inside, I want to dance for you and get you excited before we fuck,” she said.

With that, she got out and went around to the front of the car in the beam of the headlights and began to slowly sway her hips back and forth. Spreading her arms, she stuck out her voluptuous chest before crossing her arms, cradling her breasts, pushing them up and bending forward to reveal her ample cleavage. Walking forward, she climbed up on the hood. On her knees, she pulled up her dress showing off her lace panties. She slowly rubbed her pussy shaking her hips lasciviously. She then licked her finger slowly then pulled her panties aside revealing her aroused and soaking wet cunt. She teased her clit before driving two fingers deep inside, fucking herself.

That was too much for him. He got out of the vehicle, raced around front and pulled her off the hood. He grabbed her firmly by the wrists, turned her around and bent her over the hood. He pulled up her skirt and admired her shapely ass.

Smack!” she jumped as he spanked her.

“You are such a dirty girl,” he scolded as he spanked her a few more times. “Bet a lot of cocks have been up in that snatch since it was last mine.”

She shook her head no, he spanked her again. Knowing she loved to be a bit of humiliation, he egged her on.

“Tell me the truth,” he said as he spanked her again, “You are a slut. I know you’ve had numerous cocks fucking your pussy.”

“Ugh, I’m such a slut,” she groaned, “Countless cocks have fucked me. I’m such a whore.”

“I knew it, bitch,” he said.

“I’m your bitch. Take your pussy back. I want to feel your dick deep inside me,” she said.

He gave her one more swift spanking before ripping her panties down to her ankles. He pulled his hard cock out, rubbing it between her pussy lips, coating it with her juices. He slowly eased the head in to her before pulling it back out. She groaned as he teased her, holding off and driving her crazy.

“Please fuck me!” she cried.

With that, in one swift motion, he slammed his cock deep into her pussy.

Oh my god!” she wailed as her pussy immediately convulsed in to orgasm.

With that, he began pounding her. Holding her by the waist, he slammed into her, driving her pelvis into the grill of the truck hard. It would have hurt her if she had not been so caught up in the pleasure she was receiving.

Reaching around he pulled her tits out of her dress and bra. Tweaking her nipples, he drove deep inside her, trying to hit places he had never hit before.

Oh god, oh god, oh fuck!” she screamed as another orgasm hit her. He had no clue where the closest people were, but he was sure that anyone within a kilometer could have heard the cries. At this point, they were so caught up in their fucking, neither cared.

“Play with yourself, I don’t want you to stop cumming,” he said.

With both hands she reached between her legs and began furiously rubbing her clit, bringing her an almost unbearable amount of pleasure. By now she had lost count of how many orgasms she had had. He always seemed to know just how to hit her g-spot.

They continued on, with her bent over the hood for many minutes before he pulled out and stood her upright. She had cum so many times her knees were shaky. Holding her up, he ripped her dress over her head letting it fall to the ground, then did the same with her bra

“Lay on your back on the hood, I want to see your tits bounce while I fuck you,” he said. She assumed that position, grabbed his cock and lined it up with her pussy. He drove it deep inside and began pistoning into her as hard as he could. Her soft breasts bounced back and forth. He leaned over and sucked one of her hard nipples into his mouth.

Oh god. I'm gonna cum again!” she cried out. “Uhhhh! fuckfuckfuckfuck!” she said as her climax built up.

She reached down and stuck two fingers around his dick as it went in and out of her tight pussy. This put him over the edge. He felt my balls begin to tighten up.

I'm going to cum in you!” he cried out.

“I WANT TO BE YOUR CUM RECEPTICLE! CUM IN ME!” she screamed.

With that, his cock began to pulse. She felt the first blast of cum spurt deep inside of her. That sent her into her climax, her largest, most fulfilling orgasm of the night. They rode out their mutual orgasms and he collapsed down on top of her in exhaustion.

They lay there, still connected, panting as the cool night air chilled their bodies now drenched in sweat. In post-orgasmic bliss they relaxed, arms around each other, giving each other light kisses. It had been a long time, but their sex was as good as ever. Finally, Eric pulled out, helped her back into her dress, then back into her seat. They were both exhausted. By the time he had gotten back on the highway, she had drifted to sleep. She didn’t awake until he shook her to tell her they had reached to lodge.

Groggily, Cindy got out of the truck. Eric helped her get her things up to her room. He embraced her and gave her a warm passionate kiss.

“Thank you for that. I missed making love to you so much,” he told her.

“Mmm. Thank you. I can’t wait for the encore when you pick me up,” she said, reaching between his legs and grabbing his still spent package.

With that he kissed her and left. As he drove home that night he reminisced with a smile on his face. It was definitely going to be a long couple days before he could see her again.

Published 
Written by Runningfree
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors