Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Reunion, Finding KK

"This is a story about reuniting with your first love"

10
5 Comments 5
5.7k Views 5.7k
3.1k words 3.1k words
I could not believe once again I was sitting in my car, near the entrance to my old high school, five years, how could that be possible! I had been here everyday for a week, saw her once, but lost my nerve to get out and approach her. What a wimp! If I see her today, I am going to get out of this damned car and speak to her.

The exterior of the school looked pretty much the same as it did when I went there. The only difference, the extremely tight security, which was nonexistent when I was in school. The students today do not have the freedom we had back in the day. Shame!

My mind began to wander back to the first day I came to this school, a public high school. I had gone to an exclusive boarding school in Connecticut, had no friends here, except a few who attended my church, but they were not really friends, just acquaintances. Probably the first act of independence I ever exhibited was when I flatly refused to go back to Connecticut. I wanted to go to public school, be a normal kid, not some privileged snob in a prep school.

On this, my first day, Father had insisted I be driven to school in his limo. I thought, "Oh great, I just want to be a normal kid, blend in with the others, not perceived as rich kid." How could I do that, arriving at school in a limo? I had our chauffeur, Darren, stop a block away, let me out, so I could walk to the school. Darren was understanding, but told me to be quiet about it, he could lose his job.

Just as I got out of the limo, she walked up. "Well, well, what do we have here?" she said. "A freaking limo, wow!" She blew on her fingers as if she had burned them.

I was stunned by her beauty and stammered for words. "I, uh, uh…please don't say anything to anyone about this, please."

She began to laugh. "Ok, I won't, your first day at this school?" Breathing a little easier, I said it was.

"Well, Richie Rich, I am Katie Keyser, but everyone calls me KK," she said as she stuck out her hand for me to shake.

I shook her hand, "My name is David Richland; how did you guess my name was Rich, or at least partly?"

She said it was easy, "Your vanity plates says RICH1." I had totally forgotten that.

"Oh well, but please call me David, I don't like Dave or Davey, just David." "I think David is too formal, how about I call you RR; I'm KK and you're RR, sounds good together, don't you think?"

Her smile was infectious, how could I refuse. We turned and walked towards the school. I learned she was a senior, I was a sophomore, so we obviously had no classes together. She looked at my schedule and began filling me in on what to expect in each class. "We have the same lunch hour, I will meet you in the cafeteria and you can tell me all about your first day." With that she walked away. My eyes followed her until she was out of sight.

I went to my first class. Lots of stares and questions about where I had come from, where I had previously gone to school, etc. Surprisingly, everyone was friendly. I sat next to a big, muscular guy, Baz, a football player.

"You play any sports?" he asked. I told him I played tennis and ran cross country. "You any good?" I told him I had good endurance, so cross country was not a problem, but tennis was my game. "Good, our track team sucks, they could use some help."

Classes went by quickly, soon it was lunch time. Baz met me in the hallway, threw his arms around my shoulder and asked me how my day was going. "So, far so good." I answered.

He invited me to eat with him and his buddies, all football players, "Great guys, they will like you and you them." I declined, saying I was meeting a girl. "Wow, you move fast, skinny boy, who?" he asked.

"Katie Keyser," I answered.

"No fucking way, KK, how do you know her?" I explained I met her walking to school. "We just hit it off and she asked me to eat lunch with her."

Baz was shaking his head, "Skinny boy, I think I underestimated you, I thought, here's this new kid, probably gonna have a hard time getting to know people, and you have already made a move on the hottest piece of ass in this school, way to go." He slapped me on the back with such force, it almost made me stumble.

I saw KK waving to me from across the room. I waved back, said goodbye to Baz, grabbed a drink and headed over to KK. "Hey, RR, how's the day going?"

Before I could answer, two other girls walked up and sat down. I felt as if I was on display as they looked me all up and down, an oddity, a freak. KK spoke, "Hey gals, this is my friend RR, he is new here, be nice to him." The other girls told me their names, Maureen and Elizabeth. "But call them Mo and Lib," KK said.

I smiled, "You guys are big on nicknames, aren't you?" They laughed and agreed. "What is your real name, RR?" Lib asked.

Once again before I could answer, KK said, "His name is David Richland, but I tagged him RR, Richie Rich, like in the funnies."

I looked harshly at KK, "Does anyone other than you get to speak?" Everyone broke up laughing.

"If you want to talk, you had better sit at another table!" Mo exclaimed. "KK controls the conversation." I shook my head and chuckled. I am going to like it here, I thought. And, I really liked KK, she was funny and absolutely stunning.

Several other people stopped by our table. I was introduced to so many people, I would have liked name tags to help me remember. Oh, well, all in good time. Lunch hour was over quickly. As we were leaving the area, KK said she would meet me at the front entrance and walk with me. With that, she was off.

Baz and a couple of the guys walked up "Man, you've got it, the three most popular and hottest chicks in school drooling all over you." I told Baz to knock it off, I had just met them and they were being nice to an awkward, shy boy.

Everyone laughed. Baz introduced me to another guy, Luke, who was on the track team. "Take Skinny Boy and introduce him to Coach Myers, he was a track star at his old school."

"Really, Baz, don't exaggerate, I was not a star, I just ran cross country."

Luke asked when I had PE, discovered we had the same schedule, "Good, I can introduce you to him then." We scattered in different directions. I was feeling pretty good about this school and very happy I had insisted I go here.

I met Coach Myers, discussed my past experience as a runner; he was impressed with my times and told me he wanted me to try out for the team. I thought, if my times impressed him, then Baz was right, the track team sucked. I was a much better tennis player than I was a runner. I needed to check out the tennis team, maybe I could do that too.

After school, true to her word, KK was waiting for me. We walked down the street, me looking over my shoulder as we approached the limo to see if anyone was looking our way. I offered a ride to KK, which she gladly accepted. Being a gentleman, I opened the door for her and we got in.

"Wow! I have never been in a limo before, this is rad," she said as she leaned over to kiss me on the cheek. I went instantly from flaccid to hard.

I was trying to adjust myself without her noticing it. She looked at me, smiled, "Hey that's ok, perfectly normal." "If a simple kiss on the cheek does that to you, imagine what this will do." She pulled my face to hers, locked lips and deep tongued me. At the same time she fondled my now bulging cock. "Nice, and big, too, I like."

I was dizzy from the blood draining from my big head to the little one. My shyness left me. I wrapped my arms around her and began to make out with her.

I heard Darren clearing his throat as we pulled away. "Where are we taking this young lady?" KK gave him the address, which was not that far away. I wished it were a longer ride.

As she exited the car, I asked if we could pick her up in the morning. "No, I will meet you at the same spot tomorrow and we can walk from there, see you later." I was mesmerized.

ViolettMoon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ViolettMoon

That was the first time anyone had ever fondled my dick. No one but me had ever touched it.

Darren looked at me in the rearview mirror, "Way to go champ, first day at a new school and you have a hot chick after your body! Wow, I am impressed."

"Oh, shut up, Darren, you don't know what you are talking about, she is just a friend.." He laughed, heartily.

"Yeah, you may say that, but I know the look, you will be hitting that before the week is done." I sat in silence the rest of the way home, hoping my erection would go down before I had to face my mother.

After the usual conversation about the school day with my mother, I rushed up to my room, stripped off my clothes and jerked off. I shot harder and longer than I had ever before. All I could think about was the kiss and her hand on my cock. I had cum all over my hands, stomach, chest and even some on my chin. I hurried to get a shower and change clothes.

The next morning was a repeat of the day before. I was excited to see KK. Nothing about yesterday was mentioned. In PE, I was asked to run the track course so Coach Meyers could time me. I knew I would be slow, I had not run all summer, but I would give it my best shot. When done, Coach slapped me on the back, "Welcome to the track team, you did great. We train after school and sometimes on Saturdays, is that a problem for you? I said it was not. "I will get you a schedule and a workout sheet."

In the limo on the way to KK's house, I told her about making the track team. She was excited for me, "Great, this will be a change, dating a track star rather than one of those football jerks."

I was taken aback, "Dating?"

"Yeah, you have a problem with that?" I said I did not, "But KK, I am just 16, I don't even have a driver's license yet; you are a senior, why would you want to date a sophomore?" She told me it did not matter about my age, she liked me. "And I want this," she said placing her hand on my crotch.

Repeat of yesterday, instant hard on. This time she unzipped me and held my bulging cock in her hands. I was sure I was going to nut in her hand if she kept it up. Thank God, we got to her house before I did. She leaned over, kissed me, then rushed out of the limo, leaving my cock exposed and leaking profusely. I was so stunned, I didn't even put it back in my pants.

Darren had turned around, looking at my condition, "Better put that away, son, before we get to the house." I snapped out of my trance and quickly adjusted myself, embarrassed that Darren had seen me.

He was quite amused, laughing, "See, what did I tell you, she wants you bad."

This time I did not argue. I had a huge wet spot on the front of my jeans. Crap! I rushed in, did not stop to speak with Mother, straight to my room and once again jerked off. I was thinking to myself, what am I going to do if we are ever alone and I have to perform. I was a 16 year old virgin, I did not know what to do. Oh well, I guess I will learn.

The rest of the week was pretty much the same. Next week we would start training for track & field. This meant I would not be riding home with KK. In just a few short days, I had come to love making out with KK and having her fondle my cock. I had even become brave enough to feel her breasts. I jerked off so much that week, I was sure my dick was going to fall off.

On Friday, KK asked if I had plans for the weekend. I told her I did not, just maybe play tennis at the club. She asked me if I could get a ride to the DQ around 6pm on Saturday.

"I guess so, why?"

She told me she worked there on weekends. "If you can get there we can hang out, I have a car, so you don't have to worry about that." I said that sounded great.

Saturday came, I played tennis with the club pro in the morning, rushed home to get a shower, visited with Mother and Father a bit, then off to meet KK at 6pm. Father agreed to let Darren drive me to the DQ, but not in the limo, thank God, in Mother's car, an older Mercedes, which hopefully would be mine one day soon.

"Home by midnight, David," Father instructed. I shook my head and ran out the door.

Darren was giving me dating tips, etcetera. "And, Davey, my boy, if you get lucky, keep that thing covered," he said as he handed me two condoms.

I just stared at him, not really knowing what to say. "Don't call me Davey," was all I could get out. At the DQ, I went inside to let KK know I was there.

She made a milk shake for me, "Here, drink this, you are going to need it!" "Be with you in a few."

Damn, every time I am around her, I have a perpetual hard on. And, her comment did not help. Soon, she was off. We got into her car and headed to her house.

"I need to get a shower and change," she said, "And you can wash my back." I must have looked stunned, didn't respond. "It's ok, my mother will be at work, she is a RN, works weekends, nights."

I asked about her father. "Oh, we don't know where he is, he abandoned us when I was a toddler, it is just Mom and me."

At her house, she started undressing the minute the door was closed. Soon, she was standing in front of me, completely naked. "Well, are you going to just stand there, strip!" she commanded.

I was a fumbling idiot, could not take my eyes off her. Beautiful body, shapely, with small breasts and an insane dark bush. She was impatient with my awkwardness and helped me get undressed.

She took my hand and led me to her bedroom, pulled me down on her bed and we began intense making out. I paused a minute, "KK, I am a virgin, I have never done this before, I am sorry."

"Who cares, I will teach you everything." She lay back and began rubbing her pussy and fingering herself. "Think you can do that?"

I immediately put my hand on her pussy and began to rub. She guided my fingers to her clit and into her hole. "Suck my tits… come on shy boy, get with the program, KK is going to take you for a ride." I was rock hard and knew I was going to explode all over her any minute now. I stopped for a minute, not wanting to cum just yet.

"What's wrong, RR, too much for you?" she said breathlessly.

I found my voice, "No, I was getting close and I don't want to shoot yet."

She pulled me into a tight embrace, kissing me strongly. Looking into my eyes, she said, "Shy boy, you are going to have lots of orgasms before this night is over, so don't worry about premature ejaculation, let it rip." That made me laugh for a minute, then I resumed my assault on her pussy.

She was writhing all over the bed as my fingers were working in the playground. "Put it in me now!" she commanded.

I reached for my jeans to get one of the condoms Darren had given me.

"No, I hate condoms, raw!" she cried out.

"But, what about…" she put her fingers over my lips.

"Shhhh!, I am on birth control, so I will not get pregnant, now stick it in."

And, so it went, for what seemed like hours, but was probably only a few minutes, maybe an hour, I have no idea. Everything I know about sex, I learned that evening. I hated for the evening to end, but knew I had to be home by midnight. I apologized for having to go and asked if I could use her phone to call Darren.

"No, shy boy… wait, I can't call you that anymore… I will take you home." We showered, dressed and were on the way.

I was suddenly jolted back to the present by a knock on the window of my car.

"Hey, mister, can you give me a ride home?"

It was KK, looking every bit as stunning as she did fifteen years ago. I quickly jumped out of the car and ran around to hug and kiss her.

"Open the door me, did you forget your manners?" She smirked, "Have to be careful, too many of my nosey students milling about, take me home, you remember the way, don't you?"

Published 
Written by BaritoneBoy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments