Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Relationship Goals

"A man should always do his best to give a good woman what she wants most."

13
5 Comments 5
1.3k Views 1.3k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Maybe it was unhealthy, but I took the entire month of January off from the gym. The way my ex-wife handled how the kids and I did the holidays made me both depressed and bitter, and I just couldn't handle being around people. I managed to survive at work, but mostly I just locked myself away at home.


By the end of January, I was ready to be critical of my own attitude, and by February first, I was ready to hit the gym again. I was ready to get healthy again, but I don't think I was ready when, a couple of weeks later, one of the young women that I recognized from the gym decided to hit on me.

I was just finishing stretching out when she approached me, and the sly smile on her face worried me. That, and the fact that she was really good looking made me wonder what she really wanted.


"It's John, isn't it?" she asked with a smile. "I'm Amanda," she reminded me, "and we're trying to get them to do another month of free classes. If they say yes, will you join us again?"

The previous fall, the gym had offered a month of free fitness classes in order to lure people into spending more time at the gym. I had made the mistake of letting the cute instructor trick me into joining her class one evening, and then she expected me to be there for every session. She had done a great job of varying the training from session to session, and I had actually had a good time doing it.


"Hey Amanda," I answered. "I suppose if it's free again, I would join. I don't want to sound like a cheapskate, but I can get just as good of a workout on my own without paying someone to motivate me. Plus, the kid they hired after Katelyn left isn't that good of a trainer."

"Yeah, us girls all miss Kate," she said, "and none of us are sure we want yet another guy telling us what to do."

She was still smiling, but there was a bit of an edge in her tone. I also had to be sure not to laugh when she called her friends 'girls'. Almost all of the people in the fall class had been women, and Amanda was one of the youngest ones. She was in her late twenties, while most of the women in the class were in their forties and fifties.

Before I could say anything more, she brightened her smile and asked, "Hey, what workout are you planning to do? I was going to do a little lifting and then hit the treadmill, but I would love to have a workout partner. What are we going to work on tonight?"

I laughed at her assumption that I would agree, but there was no chance that I would turn her down. "I'm planning on an hour of arms and chest, and then forty-five minutes on the treadmill."

Her eyes did a flirtatious scan of my arms and chest, and she said, "Sounds good. How do we get started?"

The workout that I planned to follow was almost perfect for two people to share. Amanda wasn't as familiar with the free weights as she was with the machines, but we both used appropriate-sized dumbbells, and we had a good time. We continued to smile and joke as we slowly worked up a sweat.

When we moved to the treadmills, we both set out at a pace that made us breathe hard and sweat, but still allowed us to continue to talk. We both had fun stories to tell about working out, and life, and our jobs.

Although I knew it would never lead to anything, it was fun to get to know Amanda as we worked out. I'm sure I could have fantasized about a future with her, but not only was she far prettier than I deserved, but I got the impression that she was actually more interested in other women than in men.

As we finished up our time on the treadmills, Amanda thanked me for a fun workout. Amanda was all smiles as she asked if we would get a chance to work out again, and I agreed that we should do that. We headed in opposite directions to cool down and head for the showers.

I was shocked as hell when I found Amanda waiting by my car when I went to leave. I was even more shocked by the hungry look on her face as she took a deep breath to greet me.


"John, I know this will sound forward," she said breathily. "I made a vow once that I would never hook up with a gym rat, and I know you're not that kind of guy at all, and I really had fun tonight, fun to the point of wondering what would happen if I invited you to stop by my place, and I don't want a one night stand, but I don't want to imply a long term thing either, but it's Valentine's Day and I was wondering if you would please let me take you home."

I was duly impressed that she managed to say all of that in one breath. She seemed to imply a lot in her words, and my libido was quite interested in taking advantage of her offer. Something still felt off, somehow, and I hesitated.


"Please?" she asked softly, with eyes so big and deep that I couldn't stop from falling in.


Her apartment was only four blocks away, and I barely managed to avoid speeding and running stop signs as I drove her there. On the same token, I have no idea what street we were on, or even what her apartment number was. I don't know if her words as we drove were meant to convince me or herself, but her hand was squeezing my thigh and I was convinced that good things were about to happen.

She had started off by saying, "John, Katelyn told us that you had divorced your wife, and you have my sympathy. On the other hand, if there is someone new in your life, let me know because I will not enable a cheater."


She paused just long enough to confirm that I wasn't going to say anything.


"On the same note," she continued, "knowing you were married was why I didn't say anything last fall when we did the class together. Please don't take this wrong, but it wasn't your looks that made me notice you and start fantasizing. It was the way you acted in class that first attracted me, and the way you acted tonight at the gym confirmed my feelings about you. Do you remember how Katelyn always made you line up opposite of her in class, and then all the times she made you turn to face the wall while we worked out?"


"And never by the mirrors," I interjected.

She laughed, and said, "All of those jumping jacks and burpies had female flesh jiggling all over the place, and sometimes jumping out in plain sight, and we would have been embarrassed to have you gawking and staring."


Her hand was dangerously close to my growing hardness when she gave my leg a squeeze. "We used to tease each other about what sort of things we would let you do if you accidentally saw too much, but then you were always such a gentleman. Even tonight, you were able to accurately describe which chest muscles I should be feeling without ever gawking at my breasts."

AmberDismond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberDismond

As she pointed out a parking space, she gave me a baited look, and she said, "John, no matter what happens, you'll continue to act like a gentleman, won't you?"


Of course, I was going to give her an affirmative answer, but before I could speak, she took advantage of the fact that the car had stopped to give me a kiss that promised she was done acting like a gentlewoman.


Seconds later, we were in her apartment. Two steps further, we were in a bedroom, and she gave me another one of those kisses. She moaned into the kiss, and our clothes started to disappear. She bit my bottom lip when I pinched her hardening nipple, but the apology she delivered with her next kiss made me forgive her.

The next few minutes are fuzzy and mixed up in my memory. I remember that as she yanked my pants away, she ended up between my legs, and she begged me to hold back from cumming as she devoured my hardness. I think she made me tear her jeans and panties off before that, and she made me sample the flavors between her legs right after that, but I was naked and struggling to keep from cumming when she locked her legs around my head and filled my mouth with a plethora of flavors between her legs.

The next thing I knew, she practically tossed me onto the bed, and her insides were still quivering when she vaulted up on top of me. She was very greedy as she devoured her own flavors from my face, even as she ensured that I was soaked with those flavors down below. She smashed her hard nipple into my mouth, and as I caught it with my teeth and tongue, she exploded into another wet and wonderful orgasm.

I had been struggling to hold back the entire time, and I growled a warning. She kissed me even harder, so I joined her in her ecstasy. She pushed back to guarantee that I was deep inside her body, and she cried out as her orgasm doubled in intensity.

For most of a minute afterwards, she relaxed with her body sprawled on top of mine, and we shared slow and gentle kisses.


Suddenly, she gasped, "More! I want more!" She launched up off of my body, and her upper lips quickly replaced her lower lips. She seemed to revel in the mixed flavors that she found, and I think we were both surprised at the speed with which I recovered.


As soon as she deemed me 'hard enough', she pulled at me as she rolled onto her back. "Again. Fill me again," she insisted.


Her wish was my command, and I started pumping into her with reckless abandon. I reveled at the speed and intensity of her next orgasm, and I was pleased to note that her pleasure was nearly enough to set me off again. I slowed only long enough for her to catch her breath, and then I was back at it again.


Her next orgasm was triggered when I grabbed both of her breasts with firm hands and then slowly pinched in on her hard nipples. She shrieked and exploded with pleasure, and I couldn't hold back from filing her again. I growled with each blast of heat that I pumped inside her, and she alternately laughed and cried and begged for more.


For a minute after we were done, we held each other and caught our breath. I couldn't stop myself from wanting to take something more. First, I gently caressed her breasts, hoping to smooth away any pain that I might have caused from holding too tightly. Then I gently pressed my lips to hers, to kiss away any pain that our aggression might have caused her.

For a full minute, she returned my kiss, and her lips and her body thanked me for being gentle again.


Suddenly, her body tensed, and she gasped, "No, John. Stop."


I gasped and pulled back, and my eyes begged to know what was wrong.

She gave a pained groan, and then she whimpered as she pulled me down into another gentle kiss. It lasted all of fifteen seconds before she tensed again, and then stated, "No. Please, we have to stop."


I pulled back again, and I swallowed hard. My eyes begged for an explanation. She took a deep breath and then gave a long sigh. She pushed at my shoulder until my body rolled off of hers, and she quickly stood up.

As she started sorting my clothes out of the pile on the floor and then throwing them at me, she said, "Please don't take this personally, but most of what I've told you was a lie."

Her eyes hardened for a moment to order me to get dressed. I didn't even try to clean up before I moved to comply. I was going to ask her how I should take things, if not personally, but she kept talking.

"What I mean to say is, we enjoyed having you as our lone stud in a class of horny women, and I really did like working out with you tonight. I... I might ask again, but you don't have to say yes. If we do, it will not be a precursor to sex. If it wasn't for... well... I mean, you're not exactly the kind of person that I would normally go for."


She was kind enough to not throw my shoes at me, but she gave me an impatient look as she waited for me to get my belt buckled so I could move on to my shoes and socks. She noticed the irked look on my face, and she seemed to be momentarily swayed by it.


"Do you remember Marguerite from the class?" she asked rhetorically. "She and I have been married for a few years now, and we are ready to take our relationship to the next level. I'm kind of mad that she had an affair with Katelyn last year, and I'm kind of mad that she followed Katelyn's advice in selecting you, but, well, we both agreed that you would be perfect, especially knowing that you would be a gentleman once we were done."

"Once we were done?" I managed to ask as she herded me toward the door.

She gave me an apologetic smile. "We are hoping for a girl, and we needed a sperm donor," she offered. "Neither of us are too keen on relationships, but I wasn't ready to pick a complete stranger either." Her smile widened, but stayed sad as she added, "We will probably want to give our daughter a little brother in a couple of years. It would be nice if they looked like they had the same father, so..."


She slammed the door behind me, and then I was alone again on Valentine's Day. It took me a minute to get my bearing, but then I found my car and headed home.

Published 
Written by bad_mann_ers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments