Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rebecca's Career Change

"Where will her life now take her?"

4
2 Comments 2
2.3k Views 2.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Since Rebecca resigned from the news agency, she had neither frittered away the money saved during those frenetic years of dashing from one country to another, following a 'hot' new story, with all her living expenses paid by her employers, nor had she been idle. Now, she had the time to do deep research and use the contacts she'd made to start making full-length programmes about the after-effects of some of the things she'd seen.

It had also enabled her to develop her relationship with Nate. He'd stayed over yesterday evening and since both of them were tired when they went to bed, sleep had grabbed them and it had only been in the very early hours when they'd explored each other's body, familiar with them enough to know the direct route to achieving their mutual goals. It had been both speedy and satisfying. Rebecca had orgasms twice from the attention of his fingers and mouth between her legs and she'd climaxed a third time whilst riding his rock-hard shaft before he'd had his own satisfying explosive eruption which triggered two small climaxes for her. 

Their fatigue, however, had meant that, very soon afterwards, they'd both subsided back into a deep if rather sticky sleep, her bottom nestled against his still softening erection.

This morning, therefore, she'd slid quietly out of bed, managing not to wake him and had a much-needed shower. This both cleansed her body of the remnants of their coupling but also gave rise to thoughts of achieving a sexual adventure with the added piquancy of the possibility of being seen. Would the heightened urgency add or detract from the sexiness? As the water washed away the lather, Rebecca smiled inwardly. In the back of her mind was also the thought that this expedition might help to soften the effect on Nate of her revelation that she would be away for quite some time putting together her first full-length news feature.

She was nearly dressed by the time Nate woke so she gave him a kiss, full on the lips, and moved away from the bed before he had time to tempt her back saying breakfast would be ready by the time he came downstairs. Surprisingly quickly, he arrived in the kitchen, hair still damp from the shower and attired only in some quite skimpy shorts. Pretending to busy with the breakfast items, she glanced across the room and could see him in profile which enabled her to see the distinct outline of his partial erection, almost poking out of the leg of the shorts.

Pretending not to have seen anything, she walked over with the hot drinks and warmed croissants on a tray whilst saying that it was time for him to buy some new clothes, trousers, shirts, and so on. She knew he was only too aware of his inability to select such things and thus her suggestion that she should accompany him came as no surprise. Indeed, his response that it would save a return trip when she didn't like his selection was the confirmation of this.

Whilst they were eating, she did tease him a little by running a bare foot up his leg and along the inside of the thigh where she had seen his cock lying. His resultant squirming and chuckling underlined his discomfiture at the undoubted return of his full erection. Feigning complete indifference to his obvious mounting arousal, Rebecca quickly finished her food and drink, urging him to be ready shortly so they could get to the shops before they became too crowded. 

Their forays into the first couple of stores had not proved fruitful and both of them had decided to return home. Unbeknown to each, there was mutual frustration. Nate's groin was still alert to his earlier arousal. Rebecca's adventure was unfulfilled despite the fact that she'd deliberately not worn panties and was more than a little aware of the cool air wafting between her legs with each stride.

They were leaving the shopping mall by an unfamiliar exit when Nate spotted another men's outfitter. He almost hauled her towards it, not being aware that her reluctance was pretence. Once in the shop, he spied a likely collection of trousers and headed off to an empty changing room whilst telling the assistant he needed his girlfriend's approval of his choice.

As soon as they were inside, he pulled the curtain across and immediately started kissing her ardently. Quite forgetting she was supposed to be leading the way in this adventure, Rebecca responded and fumbled with his belt and zipper. Lost in their mutual lust, they were only vaguely aware of the voices of passing shoppers. Perhaps the risk of being found out was spurring them both ever onwards.

Rebecca had the foresight, despite their urgency, to notice that there were mirrors on opposing walls. So, pretending mild annoyance, she pushed him away and ordered Nate to try at least one pair of trousers. His disappointment clearly evident, he complied and busied himself with discarding his already unzipped trousers. As he looked down, this gave Rebecca the opportunity to place both hands on the mirror behind Nate and flip up her skirt. The look on his face when he raised his head and took in the sight of Rebecca's bare bottom and spread legs was a sight to behold - one she would recall with amusement months later.

His response was instant. A wide smile replaced the precious doleful expression and he rapidly disposed of his underwear, releasing the rigid erection occasioned by their very recent close contact. She watched his shaft bobbing up and down as he approached, reaching behind to pull one buttock to the side and make his objective even more obvious.

There were no preliminaries, just the sound of their flesh slapping together as he buried his cock deep into the waiting, lubricated tunnel. Mutual, muted groans of delight were barely audible as they pushed and shoved against each other. She could see his desire reflected in the mirror and the concentration he was exercising to achieve a speedy ejaculation. Their goals were perfectly aligned, as were the pleasure centres of their bodies. The head of his cock was rubbing back and forth across that area inside her which was especially sensitive. Their sexual urgency matched only by their awareness of being caught at any moment.

It could only have been a matter of minutes when Rebecca felt the expansion of Nate's shaft which always heralded his eruption. She tightened her inner muscles and risked losing her balance to reach between her legs and rub her clitoris. Their climaxes were simultaneous and given an added piquancy by the necessity of controlling their noises. He had the presence of mind to reach round and hold her steady whilst the residual tremors of her orgasm ebbed away and his cock slid wetly out of her. His supporting hand gave her the chance to reach into her handbag and extract a tissue to put in place between her legs to catch the inevitable leakage.

GoddessJulie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GoddessJulie

At that moment, they heard a voice asking if they were alright. Breathlessly, Nate managed to respond that they wouldn't be a moment. Grinning like naughty schoolchildren, he hastily redressed himself and she slid on a pair of panties, packing another tissue inside. They didn't dare look at each other whilst they walked to the checkout and returned all but one pair of trousers for which he paid.

They scooted out of the store and beat a hasty retreat, hoping to be well out of sight before any of the staff went into the changing room and possibly either found evidence of their romp or perhaps smelt the aromas of sexual arousal. Once anonymous amongst other shoppers, they paused, linked hands, and laughed out loud at their audacity.

Back at Rebecca's they became slightly shy with each other and busied themselves with minor matters. He attended to some e-mails, she tidied around and, by unspoken agreement, prepared a light lunch. Once that was consumed, they were standing side by side when the mood seemed to clear and they turned to kiss each other. This quietly became more passionate, hands roving about, kisses on one another's neck, molding their lower regions together where it was obvious Nate's arousal had reasserted itself.

Rebecca took the cue and led him to the bedroom - this had always been their preferred place, in spite of many hours spent on the large sofa exploring and usually ending up entirely naked, coupling energetically.

Whilst their adventure had been a spirited, sexual escapade, both knew this would be a much more sensuous time. Without thinking, they went to either side of the bed, watching each other undress, eyes anticipating the other's final and complete nakedness. Nate, having fewer clothes was first, his erection standing out and twitching occasionally from the automatic internal contractions occasioned as Rebecca's body was revealed to him. Almost without realizing it, his hand started to stroke his shaft as she leant slightly back, flexing her shoulders to release her bra. This, of course, had the effect of making her breasts stand proud of her chest and he was near enough to see the clear outline of her stiff nipples.

They turned back the covers, lay down facing each other and wordlessly began exploring each other's body. There was no rush. This was the time to reacquaint themselves with those nooks and crannies which, by now, each knew was special to the other. Murmurs of pleasure were the only sounds. Gradually, these changed to quiet gasps as another pleasure point was found. She knew that gentle nips of his nipples coursed straight to his penis. He knew that nibbles and gentle sucks on the soft skin below her ears went straight to her groin.

Their breathing and heart rates had been slow, now it stepped up a pace or two. Their body movements had been sinuous, now they exhibited more urgency, pushing against the other. Their caresses continued but were joined by hard, slightly demanding kissing. He abandoned the caresses and cupped her mound, pressing a finger inside, first to lubricate it and then to seek the pleasure focus of the allegedly legendary 'g-spot'. The heel of his hand put pressure on her clitoris and he was rewarded by grunts of enjoyment and the grasp of her hand starting to massage his shaft, taking, in the end, to use his now copious lubrication to enhance the sensation.

Their movements became more urgent. Their breathing ever more ragged and their appreciative sounds completely incomprehensible. Time was utterly irrelevant even though their initial intention had been to extend it. Nate, eager to be inside her, moved their bodies so he was on top. Her legs almost automatically relaxed and parted. No guidance from her was necessary as his cock slid effortlessly into her waiting and slick vagina. His cock parted her labia and the slight friction pushed his foreskin completely back, exposing the sensitive flesh beneath it. Their joining evoked purrs of satisfaction from them both.

He paused whilst they both savored their necessarily different but completely mutual impact on the senses. He started to move in the timeless rhythm of fucking - up, down, in, out. She ardently responded, hips moving to welcome his movements. At this stage, they could watch each other even though, on occasion, the inner sensations meant a closing of the eyes. Kisses were still exchanged but, all too soon, their desire, perhaps lust, was overwhelming and they simply thrust their bodies at each other.

As their pace accelerated, Rebecca suddenly realized she wanted to be on top. Pausing in her movements, she managed to roll Nate to one side and be above. Somehow, something they'd never managed before, he was still inside her. She put her hands on his chest, he grasped her hips and they rapidly ascended the climb to orgasm. Hers hit first as she ground down on his pubic bone, shuddering from top of her head to the tips of her toes with the intensity then collapsing, rather sweatily onto him, heart and breathing racing.

Both were still for a while, his hands running up and down her back He always enjoyed the aftermath of her climaxes but, of course, he was still rigid and pulsing, quite involuntarily, inside her. His turn to move her onto her back and, with scant regard to her sensations, plunged in and out of her. He felt the tightening in his groin, the rigidity of his buttock muscles, the almost desperate acceleration of his movements. Finally, the gush of ejaculation spewed forth - spurt after spurt - until it eased into the small pushes of the final few. He did, amidst his own pleasure, feel the minor tremors of Rebecca's orgasm.

For quite some time, they lay apart as they recovered and then, reluctantly, acknowledged they must tidy themselves up and headed into the shower. Whilst they did soap each other, their sexual senses were quiet but they did enjoy the touching.

Soon after, Nate had to leave to attend to domestic matters and it was the Rebecca realized she hadn't told him about her new assignment. However, that never happened as a couple of days later, Nate called to ask her to meet at lunchtime. This was a first and it was then he explained he and an 'old flame' had met at a business lunch the day before. They wanted to give their former relationship another go.

Disappointed but not upset, Rebecca created no 'scene' and thanked Nate for his honesty.

So, Rebecca was free to explore new adventures on her travels as a reporter.

 

Published 
Written by rebustoo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments