Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Re-enactors Heaven Part 3

"After some mental health issues Greg returns to Re-enacting and has a world of fun."

2
0 Comments 0
1.3k Views 1.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words

After my previous two experiences re-enacting, I was disappointed with my third. Meg didn’t come to the event and Sarah was too busy getting stoned to give me the time of day. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoyed time with my regiment, and the drinking as well as the battle, but I did miss the sex. I had gotten used to it. Unfortunately, due to my family circumstances, changing my mental health took a massive downturn and I couldn’t return to re-enacting for three years, by which time Sarah had been banned from the organisation for some reason that I still do not know and Meg had moved to New Zealand. She was in a happy relationship.

It had taken two years for me to stabilise my life and mental health and be ready to return to re-enacting. It was a good feeling being ready to finally get on with my life. I must have packed and repacked my bag ten times before it was time to set off to the arranged meeting point for my pick up. As my bags weighed me down, I wondered if I was taking too much alcohol with me for three or four nights. I was taking two litres of strong Scrumpy, two one-litre bottles of mead, a litre bottle of Navy Rum and a half litre bottle of Jagermeister. I was going to share it with the group so it wasn’t so bad.

My lift to the event, in Yorkshire England, was an older Welsh man with very similar interests to me. We were both wargamers and enjoyed historical wargaming. It was a long seven-hour car journey, where my mind wandered to memories of the beer tents I had been in, and the look of a good many of the women who were members of the sealed knot.

When we got to the campsite it took us a bit of time to find our regiment and set up our tents. Being the first night, not many of the regiment were there so it was good getting reacquainted with everyone again, getting the feel of the environment I was in. It was good drinking and getting back into the flow of re-enacting life. Slowly, as the night drew in we found ourselves moving to the beer tent. It was relatively quiet but that was to be expected with most people coming on the Saturday or spending the evening with their regiments.

I drank some gorgeous rhubarb cider as we chatted away getting to know each other again. My phone buzzed as I received a message from Elsa, the cute bisexual friend from near my home town. She was just in the smaller of the beer tents at the side of the main one, the message said. I quickly brought two double Jack Daniels and cokes, taking them to see Elsa. We chatted about anything and everything as we enjoyed our drinks. As we talked and the alcohol lowered my inhibitions I found myself taking the time to study her body. Her soft angular face drew me in, her slim toned body I found enflamed my desires. My mind filled with thoughts of Elsa naked, ready for my pleasure, her body mine to enjoy. I felt my cock harden. I excused myself to go back to my tent needing to find some sexual release.

Laying in my tent I started to stroke my cock slowly thinking of having Elsa riding me slowly, her hands caressing her body. My hand glided up and down my rigid shaft as visions of Elsa filled my mind. I bit my lip to stop from moaning too loudly as my balls tightened, my cum erupting from my cock, covering my hands. I licked my hand clean before drifting into a deep sleep, filled with erotic dreams of Elsa.

I woke, stumbling out of my tent to make myself a brew and to get some food. The day was another one of lounging and enjoying the company of my regiment as well as playing a game of Bolt Action. As the day drew on I went to the traders and food vans. I took time chatting to the friendly owner of one of the vans, late forties but very attractive and very friendly. Her son, daughter and daughters’ friend helped her run the van. Her daughter was stunning, just what I imagined her mum would have looked like. They were very friendly and easy to talk to.

That night was uneventful but fun. There was lots of drinking with laughing and joking amongst the regiment. The next day was the first day of battle. As a Pikeman, I was in a lot of physical activity going in hard against the parliamentary pike block. In one such push of about fifty or sixty men in total, I was spun around on my right ankle, excruciating pain shooting through my ankle and leg. The adrenaline in my system allowed me to ignore the pain in my ankle until we got back to the camp. Strapping my ankle up I took a deep draft of Rum before taking a nap before the regimental costume party. I took time blowing up my inflatable unicorn swimming ring. We enjoyed each others' company as we drank and danced around getting merry and jolly as the drinks flowed freely. All of us were getting more merry and drunk, all in various Unicorn outfits and drawing attention of the entire beer tent.

KarinaLovey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinaLovey

As I took my pint of Rhubarb cider, sipping it, I noticed a beautiful girl coming towards me. She was five foot five, wavy shoulder-length black hair, olive complexion and a cute smile. She was wearing a Spanish Senorita’s red and black dress. I smiled warmly at her as she approached me, her nervous energy putting me at ease. She started talking to me about how unicorns were her favourite, and how she loved the inflatable I was wearing. The exact words she and I used are lost to me as the alcohol took effect.

“Can I borrow your unicorn?” she asked shyly as I smiled mischievously.

“Sure you can, on the condition that when you return it you have a drink with me. And he is called Reginald.” She considered my condition before nodding, me taking my inflatable unicorn off and handing it to her. I returned to my regiment sitting down drinking my cider quickly. As my ankle started to hurt more, I lost my focus and let my mind wander shutting my eyes. I was imagining the girl approaching me and thanking me with oral sex. Instinctively I opened my eyes as she approached me carrying my inflatable unicorn, Reginald. I smiled at her.

“Thank you for letting me borrow Reginald.” She spoke softly as I stood up taking the inflatable from her, hobbling to the bar as my ankle was throbbing in pain and talking to her about anything and everything, getting to know her. We each brought two pints of Rhubarb cider taking them out of the beer tent, the side away from the food vans so we were alone and in darkness. Seeing as there weren’t any chairs this side we had to sit on the ground, allowing me to stretch my leg out. It was so easy to talk to her; the cider certainly helped keep our conversation flowing. As we neared the end of our second pints, she leant over and kissed me softly. I responded, deepening the kiss as I wrapped my arms around her body, her hands caressing my body. Her hands reached my crotch, pulling my zipper down freeing my rapidly hardening cock.

Slowly, she stroked my shaft as we kissed, her hand moving in a circular motion. Each movement made my cock throb in anticipation. My hands caressed her sides, pulling her dress up, running along her legs as they were revealed to me. She pushed me onto my back as she took off her panties. Grinning, I watched her move, sitting slowly on my cock, her tight pussy gripping my shaft. She bit her bottom lip to control her moans, my hands gripping her sides as I struggled to hold my moans of passion at bay. Slowly she rose and fell on my cock, feeling every inch of my shaft spreading her pussy, allowing me to enjoy every clenching inch of her pussy around me. The music in the beer tent to our right was loud, so we didn’t have to try so hard to cover our sounds.

Her movements increased in speed and ferocity as her pussy fluttered around me, my cock throbbing as I approached orgasm. Thrusting frantically up into her to meet her movements, I knew my orgasm was impending and wanted to make her cum with me. I pulled her close as I kissed her, our tongues dancing. Our moans mixed as she came on my cock setting off my own orgasm. My seed filled her tight pussy. She sat still on me, kissing as we came down from our highs. Slowly she lifted off me giving me one last lingering kiss as she sorted her dress out and left me wordlessly.

I got myself sorted and stood, returning to my regiment with a smile on my face. Starting to drink again, the rhubarb cider going down very easily, I let the others take the lead in talking. Soon, hunger took control and I returned to the burger van with the mother and daughter duo. Talking easily with the mother we whiled away the hours till it was nearly half-past four in the morning.

I decided I would see if I could get the mother at least tomorrow…

 

 

Published 
Written by RosePrince
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors