Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pussy In The Willow

"Emilys antics land her with more than she bargained for"

5
2 Comments 2
5.3k Views 5.3k
3.3k words 3.3k words
At 28 years old, Emily was in the prime of her life and she knew it. She had just stepped out of the shower and was now looking in the mirror as water dripped off her body. She liked the look of the person who looked back at her. Her wavy brown hair hung down to just below her shoulders where water drained from it and followed a path down over her full breasts to drip off onto the floor. Her brown eyes were the shade of chestnuts and they twinkled with mischief. Her eyes moved lower, down over her smooth belly, her curvy hips, to her shaven pussy. Her pussy lips protruded, still swollen from the good fingering she had given herself in the shower. There was a hint of a "five o'clock" shadow around her mound that, if allowed to grow out, would have produced a patch of dark, curly hair but she preferred to keep it shaven for her husband. Sadly, he was not around as much as she would like due to his many business commitments that took him away from home for weeks at a time.

Her eyes traveled down over her shapely legs which were toned after many hours of walking and swimming, two of her favoured pastimes. Yes, all in all, she was looking good and she knew it. She had always had an exhibitionist streak in her and was proud to display her body, wearing clothes that complimented her figure. She loved the sly looks men gave her as she passed by or the envious looks from women. She especially liked the looks her husband gave her but of course right now he was away from home so he was not there to appreciate her. Her orgasm in the shower had been good but not great. No for that she needed the real thing. Her husband gave her great orgasms and she loved their sex life but sometimes she needed more due to a high sex drive.

Of course, she knew there was someone else who appreciated her looks and he lived right next door to her. Jim, the widower must have been twice her age as she guessed he was in his mid to late fifties. He was tall (well over six feet) and slender with just a slight paunch that did not look unattractive on him. He kept his hair shaved close to the skull and the stubble that grew was brown with grey streaks at the sides. His short moustache was also shot through with lighter shades but it suited him, gave him and air of maturity. He had clear blue/grey eyes that always seemed to hold a smile and there were laugh lines around the edges of them. Jim was always respectful and chatted with her when ever they met, always maintaining eye contact with her. However, she had noticed that if he thought she was not looking, he would steal an appreciative look at her breasts or her ass if he could. Never once had he made any sexual signals to her, always maintaining a polite and charming manner.

Emily wondered about Jim. It had been a few years since his wife passed and she had never seen another female in his company. She knew he had been devoted to his wife but life does go on. Thinking of Jim gave her a pleasant sensation and she smiled to herself as the exhibitionist in her raised its ugly head. She dried off her damp body, rubbed her hair to a semi damp state and slipped on a pair of black, lacy panties. She then wrapped herself in a bath robe, headed out to the kitchen and poured a glass of wine from a bottle that had been chilling in the fridge. Then she stepped out of the patio doors into her back garden and into the gradually darkening evening.

The day had been a hot one and the air was still warm and humid. She ran a bucket of cold water, carried it over to her sun chair and eased herself down. She put the wine glass on the small table by the chair and put the bucket of water in front of her so she could put her feet into it. She had done a lot of walking earlier that day and her feet were hot and sore so the cold water felt good. She sat back in the chair and looked around the garden, it was difficult to make out the details now as the daylight had just about gone but she could make out the silhouette of the many trees that surrounded the perimeter of the garden. She loved the garden, the space it created was very peaceful and gave her some privacy.

Once again her mind wandered to the subject of her neighbour, she wondered what he was doing. She thought of the time she had bumped into him at the swimming pool and was surprised to see how in shape he was. Not ripped or anything like that but there was no excess on him other than his slight paunch. His limbs were long and slender (some would say lanky) and his frame could carry another 30lbs and he would not look overweight. He obviously stayed in shape as he swam steadily and covered many lengths of the pool effortlessly. Remembering him pulling himself up and out of the pool at the end of his session gave her a little thrill, the way the water poured off his tense arms as he pushed up and out of the pool was very erotic to her.

She noticed that her nipples had hardened (maybe the air was cooling a little?) and she felt a small flame ignite in her belly. She slipped a hand under her robe and pushed it down her body, slipping under the waistband of her panties. Her fingers found her prickly mound and she made a mental note to shave it when she showered tomorrow. Her middle finger ran down the length of her pussy lips and pushed between them. She quickly found her clit and began to rub it gently until it hardened. She closed her eyes and let out a soft sigh as she began to pleasure herself. As she did, she thought of Jim, picturing herself under his taut body as he fucked her. The image excited her and she felt herself growing wetter and wetter. She pushed back deeper into the chair, spreading her legs wider and rubbed her clit harder. She was getting oh so close now and there would be no holding back.

Just as she was approaching her climax, she heard a rustle of leaves and what sounded like a twig snapping. She froze in mid stroke and her eyes shot open. The moon had come up and there was enough light to see some detail in the garden. She turned to the direction of the noise and saw a tall, dark shape emerge from the bushes that were between her and Jim's property. As she realised who it was, she let out a sigh of relief and relaxed a little but did not move her hand as she did not want to be too obvious about it.

"Oh, it is you Jim, you gave me a fright appearing like that." She managed to stutter.

Jim smiled at her and moved closer. She could now make out more detail and could see he was in a tee shirt and some loose sweat pants. They may have been loose but there was no hiding the shape of the bulging hard on he had in there. Emily looked up into his eyes as he moved closer, still not having said anything and she drew in a sharp gasp of air as she saw the look of intense lust in them. She was so surprised and at the same time turned on by that look. In her fright at the earlier sound, she had removed her feet from the bucket and they now rested on the cool grass of the lawn. Jim moved closer and bent to move the bucket to one side before he stepped in front of her, close enough to touch.

"Jim, say something please, you are scaring me a little." Emily managed to blurt out, feeling foolish.

He just looked into her eyes and then gave her a little smile before allowing his eyes to travel down the length of her body. She squirmed a little at the intenseness of his gaze, the way he was taking in every detail of her in her bath robe and damp hair, her hand still under the robe (and of course still in her panties but he doesn't know that she told herself). His scrutiny made her feel vulnerable, what with her being naked beneath the robe but at the same time she felt a flush of heat as the excitement of the situation hit her. Well, she did like to show off and now she really was showing off.

Wordlessly, Jim bent, reached out and tugged on the cord holding the robe in place. Emily gasped as it fell open and now she really was exposed, hand down her panties and all! Jim straightened and looked down once more. She could see his erection twitch in his sweat pants as he looked at her full, swollen breasts with nipples so hard they were aching. The look on his face intensified and she was witnessing shear desire in his eyes. Under that look, she was incapable of doing anything, she did not resist, try to cover up, nothing. He slowly lowered to his knees and reached for her hand, pulling it gently from her panties. He then pulled it to his lips and took her middle finger into his warm mouth.

KellyPerfection
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KellyPerfection

His lips closed around it as he began to suck her juice from it. It was the most incredibly erotic thing anyone had ever done to her and she savoured the butterflies fluttering around in her belly as he continued to suck, his eyes locked on hers.

A few moments later, he reached to her hips and began to slide her black, lace panties down her legs. It was all she could do to lift her bum so he could pull them from under her and off down her legs. Even if she wanted to stop him, she could not but to be honest it was a moot point...........she wanted him, oh how she wanted him!

He looked down appreciatively at her spread legs, her pussy fully exposed to the elements and his gaze. She felt a little self conscious which was something new for her but she could see him admire her all the same. Slowly he lowered his head to her mound and she could feel his warm breath on her skin as his tongue flicked out to lick along her puffy lips. She gasped at his touch, it was electric and then she felt his tongue probe deeper into her, pushing aside her lips as he entered her. She could feel his moustache pressing against her skin, its bristles tickling her a little. With a moan, she leaned back in the chair and place one leg over his shoulder. One hand reached behind his head to push him deeper into her and the other reached for one of her swollen nipples. His tongue found her clit and began to work it slowly and firmly as her hand tweaked her nipple. She began to purr as he set up a steady rhythm and she began to push up her hips to meet him as he tongue fucked her.

By now she had lost all inhibitions and was gladly accepting the attention he was giving her pussy. He was so steady and confident, building her up easily and bringing her to her first, intense climax. She could hear him lapping up her juices as she gasped and pushed way up into the air as its shock waves rolled through her. Searing heat pulsed from within and she felt like she was floating. He continued, head tight to her mound as he increased the speed and pressure on her clit, oh god, it was heavenly and she wanted more. His hands shifted to under her bum and he pushed her up to him as he licked. Once again she felt herself building and she welcomed the release as spasms ripped through her, making her cry out. Her hand left her nipple and covered her mouth to prevent the noise carrying in the night air, other neighbours were still up and about.

After this second climax, she felt too sensitive for any more and pushed down on Jim's head to try to stop him. He relented and pulled his head up for air, her leg sliding off his back and back to the ground. She was gasping for air and her chest was heaving. She relaxed back into the chair and looked down at Jim. In the soft moonlight she could make out his glistening face and he looked back at her. He stood up and she could clearly make out his erection in his sweats. He bent down, offering her a hand and she accepted it. He pulled her smoothly to her feet and began to lead her across the lawn on unsteady legs.

She followed obediently as he headed to the magnificent weeping willow tree that stood on the edge of their properties. She had no idea where they were going but was surprised when he pushed the lower branches aside and pulled her under to the middle of the tree. Her surprise increased when she realised that they were actually under a canopy formed by the overhanging branches that reached all the way down to the ground, like a domed tent.There was plenty of room to stand up and he turned her so her back was against the smooth barked trunk. Once he was turned and facing her, he reached out and pushed the robe off her shoulders and let if fall to the ground so she stood completely naked before him.

At this point, Emily seemed to snap out of the haze she had been in and began to act for herself. She reached out and pulled Jim's tee shirt up over his head to expose his smooth chest. Then she reached down and pulled his sweat pants down his long legs. He stepped out of them and was now naked before her. Most of this was done by touch as the light under the branches was very poor. She had an impression of his cock springing out and hanging rigid in the air but she might have been imagining it more than actually seeing it. However, when she lowered her hand, she found it and wrapped her hand around it. It was hot to the touch, it pulsed in her hand and felt so hard. She felt proud to know that she could cause a man of Jim's age so much excitement and she pumped it slowly a few times, liking the feel of it in her palm.

She heard him moan softly as she gripped him and pulled him towards her. His body was pressing against her now and his skin felt hot against hers. He lowered his head to hers and pressed his lips to hers, she responded immediately by opening her lips. His tongue snaked out into her mouth and he kissed her. The kiss was so full of passion that caught her by surprise, she had never been kissed in that way before. Her desire for him racked up a notch and she felt her legs begin to tremble (they were still weak from her previous orgasms) but he held her to him. She latched her arms around his neck and kissed him back as fervently as he kissed her. Their tongues danced around and she could taste her juice on his tongue, giving her a thrill. She was patently aware of how strong he smelt of her too as her juices had been smeared all over his face. She was also painfully aware of his cock throbbing against her belly, her breasts tight against his chest.

He reached down with one hand and slipped it between her legs and she began to guide his cock to her aching pussy. They manoeuvred to allow her to line him up so the tip of his cock was pressing against her lips. The heat from the head radiated along her lips and then he began to push into her. She felt her lips parting and as he pushed, he reached down with both hands to under her bum and lifted her up so he could slide in easily. She gasped as she felt him enter her, filling her up with his shaft, the feeling was amazing. She locked her legs around his waist and rested her back against the smooth bark of the willow tree, hooking her arms around his neck once more. Finally, he was completely inside her and he gave a small sigh before kissing her again. Emily dug her nails into the soft flesh at the top of his back and he got the message, he began to move inside her. She felt him pull back and then push back into her, she was so wet that he moved smoothly inside her.

He set up a steady, quick pace that made her gasp each time he thrust into her. The cool bark of the tree was hard against her back but at least the trunk gave her support as he fucked her. They broke the kiss and she gasped for air. The inside of her pussy was on fire from his cock and she was loving the feeling of him inside her, filling her up, her pussy enveloping his cock. She looked into his eyes and saw the passion there and liked what she saw. His pace quickened and she felt herself beginning to build. She urged him on, begging him to cum inside her, to fill her with his cream. The look on his face intensified and she felt that he was close. He closed his eyes and she felt his cock surge even bigger inside her before he let out a satisfying grunt as he began to shoot deep into her. She came so hard as he jerked and pumped into her, cumming all over his squirting cock and biting down on his shoulder to prevent herself from screaming. God, did he cum! He must have been saving it for so long, he just kept going and she could feel herself overflowing as both hers and his juices filled her and trickle down her thigh.

He began to slow just as the last tremors of her climax faded and she felt his body relax, his eyes opening. He let her legs lower to the ground and she managed to stand with difficulty as her legs were like jelly but he held her up. Their breathing calmed and he finally said the first words to her since he had appeared in her garden.

"Thank you." He whispered. "You have no idea how long I have wanted to do that."

Emily actually blushed when she heard him and just nodded in return. He reached down and took up her robe to place around her and then slipped his shirt and sweats back on before leading her across the lawn to the patio doors. She stepped inside the door and turned to him.

"Would you like to come in?" She asked.........................................

Published 
Written by eroticstoryteller69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments