Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Poor Decision, Badly Made

"A husband, in a crisis, sometimes makes poor decisions."

5
1 Comment 1
5.6k Views 5.6k
2.7k words 2.7k words

When the vehicle that Captain William Mastov, 4/632 battalion, was riding in first came under attack on the high road, it had become routine for the men in his company and they reacted accordingly. All about the ensuing battle seemed to be going well when a huge explosion had ripped through his vehicle killing his driver and leaving Will dazed and numb. As he was pulled from his wrecked vehicle, he fought to continue to lead in the battle until all went black as he lapsed into unconscious.

It was later, as he was being unloaded from a helicopter and taken to the hospital, that he became conscious. He lay motionless, unable to move and his hearing was filled with a loud hummmm. Then, he’d passed out again and the next time that he awoke, he lay in a bed with clean, white sheets and a doctor checking him over. He slowly became aware of casts on both legs and one arm and the disturbing tintinitus in his ears began to cause him concern. He felt nothing.

Over the next few weeks, Will was transported home to a hospital at his home base. There, his wife, Millie, met him and kissed and caressed and loved him as any loving wife would. As he lay in his hospital bed, she was constantly at his bedside offering such comfort and support as she could.

Will loved his wife. She was the very best thing that had ever happened to him and he would do whatever was necessary to ensure her support and happiness. She had been a great lover from the very first time that they’d made love - Then, over the years, they had found even more intimate ways to seduce each other. Millie soon craved sex with him and it’d become their greatest preoccupation.

Of course, Will looked forward to the day when he could be alone with Millie again and feel those intimate charms that her body offered. Often, when they were alone in his room, he’d confide his wants and needs to her and she’d reply with equal vehemence her own desires. The discussion seemed to build a sort of need that was far more powerful than any they’d experienced before. Millie had become a female sex machine and she required handling.

Then, came the big day. . . Will was discharged to day care and allowed to go home to his quarters. It was as he was departing the hospital that he realized his problem!

He wondered, why hadn’t he noticed it before? With his emotions and need for intimacy at a fever pitch, his cock hung down, soft and useless. This had never happened before.

Then, once in the door of his quarters, he felt Millie embracing him and pulling him to the bedroom. “I’ve been waiting for a long time for this!” she said as they quickly undressed.

Then, seeing Will’s cock dangling soft and useless, she altered her behavior to simply lay close and caress and play as she waited for his cock to react and grow erect. An hour later, it had become obvious to both that he would not be making sexual love to her that night.

Millie spoke, “Perhaps it’s just too soon for you. It’ll get better soon.” and they simply laid close and played with each other.

But, it didn’t get better as the days passed and their frustrations grew. Denied the pleasures that they’d sought for so long caused them to be irritable and tense. The doctors, having been advised of the situation reported that there was no indication of any physical problem and the psychiatrist reported that he could find no mental hangups to cause the problem.

After three weeks of frustration, Will began to devise a plan. He reasoned that there was nothing wrong with Millie’s sexual system and she needed sex badly. Much as he loved her, he felt like he was standing in her way to sexual satisfaction. It was him that stood in the way of her happiness. He felt guilty!

So it was that Will spoke to Millie, “Honey, I love you very much and I know that you love me but I can see the sexual frustration in you and there’s no reason that you shouldn’t have a man. I’d agree to your taking a lover to service your needs.”

Millie looked shocked as she replied, “Baby, you’re all I need. I don’t want to screw up our life still further.” With that she turned away as if to close the subject.

Will replied, “You need to feel a good man. I see it in your manner and I feel guilty standing in your way. Please consider doing it for me!”

Then, with the plan fully explained, Will began to emphasize his guilty feelings as he tried to persuade her of the necessity for carrying out his plan.

For days, she refused. She even showed a bit of anger when Will pressed her on the matter.

Then, Friday, she reluctantly agreed to do what he’d advocated. She would find a lover and have sex with him on the next night. It was with mixed emotions that Will received the news. He wanted to see her sexually satisfied but the thought of another man in his wife seemed to revile him. Still, he reasoned, it was for the best that he not deny her the sexual gratification that she craved.

Saturday was spent in preparation for Millie’s big night. As he watched her prepare, he felt jealous. He didn’t want this to happen and Millie gave him ample opportunity to call the whole thing off. On the other hand, he had no right to stand in her way of her gratification that she surely craved.

It was shortly before eight when the taxi arrived and Millie kissed Will as passionately as he’d ever known and slowly moved out the door. Then, she was gone.

The next few hours, Will sat, then laid down as the horror of the situation he’d created came over him. He started for a beer but realized that if he started drinking, he’d not stop until he was hopelessly drunk. Then, he thought of those intimate times that he’d known with Millie in the past. He thought about their wedding night and the intimacy that they’d developed and his mind filled with near panic as he realized what Millie might be doing. He hurt! He hurt worse than he ever had with his war wounds.

It was near midnight when Will first felt it. It was a feeling he’d not felt in a very long time. Through all the pain and anguish he felt his cock beginning to stir. It was beginning to grow and he moved to encourage it with manual manipulations. As he felt the elation of feeling his man-meat grow harder, he moved with more vigor. Minutes later, it stood proudly and erect.

As he rejoiced at his new found manhood, he remembered - his wife was out taking a lover at his insistence. He had worked hard to convince her to do the deed with a man and relieve her stress. Again the realization resonated through his very being. His mind became chaotic, his body ached. He was mentally depressed and the horror of what he had urged struck fear in him.

Will thought, “What a fool I’ve been! I’ve probably wrecked our marriage and lost the only woman I‘ve ever loved as once she’d strayed from her marriage vows, she could never be expected to return to them.”

Suddenly, the pain and misery re-took him again. It was worse than any he’d experienced in the war! He sat in his misery as the night passed slowly.

It was shortly past seven in the morning when Millie returned. As she came in the door, without makeup and carrying her underwear and stockings, Will’s heart sank. She said nothing as she went to their bedroom and prepared for the day.

Sunday passed uneventfully as a sort of invisible wall had grown between Will and Millie.

CiaraRioo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CiaraRioo

While they were polite to each other and performed all sorts of household activities together, they seemed reluctant to talk. Much as Will wanted the details of Millie’s activity the previous night he was reluctant to ask - it was really none of his business!

It was as they were preparing for bed that Will watched as Millie disrobed and prepared to take her shower. She looked hot and Will felt is cock begin to react. He wanted to take her right there. Still, some invisible force seemed to restrain him.

It was as she was about to enter the shower that she turned and started to say, “Come and join me in . . . .” Her mouth dropped open as she saw Will’s cock, risen and standing proudly.

“Last night, after you left, I guess it was the extreme tension and stress that I felt. It just started to grow but by then, you were already gone and there was no contacting you. I’m sorry.”

“I’m not!” Millie said, “Come over here and kiss me. I want some of that.” For the first time in over a year and a half Will made love to his wife. It was intimate and close and when Will entered her, she was as willing and capable as ever. They worked hard at making it the best ever but there seemed to be something standing between them - something that seemed to dampen the spirit of the occasion. Then, it was over and they held each other close as the afterglow settled over them.

Still curious, Will just had to know, “Was that guy you had last night good? Better than me?”

Millie replied, “No one’s better than you.”

With that, Will lay back and relaxed. Perhaps there was hope yet. Perhaps his marriage could be saved. He slept very little that night as he thought of his wife and how much she meant to him. He thought about what a stupid man he’d been.

With morning, as Will returned to the hospital for his physical therapy and care, he carried his guilt with him. To make matters worse, Buck Graham, another outpatient, casually mentioned that he’d seen Millie Saturday night with friends at the Palms Oasis and noted that she seemed to be having a good time.

The words stung as Will realized she’d been to the notorious dance club where men and women went to hook up! He dared not ask more questions lest he arouse suspicions. Still, his curiosity seemed to weigh heavily in his mind. Over the next. few days, this information seemed to weigh even more heavily on his mind.

The sex drive that had returned seemed to diminish as his emotions grew more chaotic. Sensing this, it was soon apparent to Millie that something was amiss in their married life and she felt her own emotions faltering.

So it was, Saturday night, the weekly anniversary of Millie’s ‘night out arrangement’ that Will could stand it no longer. He had to iron out whatever it was that stood between them and get back their old relationship.

He spoke, “Millie! I’ve made a big mistake. I sent you to make love to another man and I had no idea how the effect of your being with another man might affect me. Now that you’ve done it, I regret even suggesting it and I must know what I can do to keep our marriage like I once was.”

Millie looked at him somberly as she replied, “Well, first, you should know that there was never another man shared my body. I went to this dance club and danced with a few guys as I made myself highly visible so that word would get back to you that I was fulfilling your wishes. Then, I went to the hotel across the street, alone, and got a room for the night. Oh! It was fun at the dance club and being hit on by those horny guys who tried to feel me up and press their manhood into me as we danced but I never once considered having sex with one. Perhaps now we can put that all behind us.”

As Will heard her words, he knew intellectually that they were true and he should have been relieved but something in the back of his mind seemed unsure. Much as he tried, he found that he still held doubts. Millie had never lied to him and he knew her words were true but his feeling simply wouldn’t go away.

In bed that night, the invisible shield between them remained. Long after their sexual encounter was over, Will remained restless and awake! Nothing he could think eased his tensions. He continued to wonder, “Could she have taken a man with her to that hotel room that night? Then, he reconsidered, Millie wouldn’t have cheapened herself by paying for the hotel room for an elicit encounter.”

It was towards morning when Will felt the need to make a bathroom call - the ache and burning in his stomach and chest needed attention. As he arose from the bed, he felt a sudden dizziness.

Several hours later, Will lay in his hospital bed staring at the gray ceiling! While the pain was gone, there was a new sore spot in his groin. There had been no gradual awakening sensation - only suddenly realizing that he was staring at the gray overhead.

The pain was gone and he felt as though the tension that he’d been carrying had been lifted. Suddenly, Millie’s face appeared in his field of vision as she remarked, “He’s awake!

The heart attack had indeed been triggered by tension and now that had been treated by medication. A special procedure had corrected Will’s heart mal-function.

It was then that he felt Millie’s hand moving under the covers to grasp his soft cock. There, she began to slowly masturbate me and bring my tool to full erection. “I want that,” she said as a nurse appeared and her hand slipped back from under the covers.

Suddenly, it was apparent, there was no invisible block between them. His concerns about her night out and taking a lover were total gone. As he looked into her eyes, he saw what they’d once had - something he craved.

When the army doctor came into the room, he was quick to ascertain the loving relationship between Will and Millie and began to address the issues. He explained that while the physical cause of the heart attack had been remedied, there were other issues of stress and tension which needed addressing.

An army psychiatrist was soon called in to counsel Will and Millie on their situation. Once in session, they both opened to their total thoughts to the doctor and he was soon guiding and directing a conversation between the three. Gradually, he’d exposed the evil demons that stood between Will and Millie and they talked openly. Two sessions later, the couple, who had been experiencing so much trouble in their marriage, were free of the excess emotional baggage and more intimate than they could ever remember.

When the young psychiatrist ushered them out, he took them to one of the hospital birthing rooms where there was a large double bed and ushered them inside. He explained the lock on the door and made sure that the blinds on the windows were tightly closed. This needed no further explanation as he departed.

Alone in the room, still wired for the hospital monitoring system, Will sought Millie to embrace her. As she moved to accept his embrace, they kissed. This time, there was nothing between them except for that pesky monitoring equipment and their intimacy soared as they began to make love.

“I want you,” Will said.

Millie responded, “And you shall have me now!”

An hour later the loving couple had made a baby - an accident, of course, due to Millie’s fumbling her birth control pills. It was an accident that they never regretted.

Published 
Written by BobJJ123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments