Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Picnic Table Jerk Off (Another one of my wife’s college adventures.)

"She jerked him off several times in exchange for a ride home."

13
10 Comments 10
16.2k Views 16.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words

My wife lived 150 miles from home while attending college. Her boyfriend attended a different college, but had plans to be home for the weekend, so she was desperate to find a ride home to spend some time with him.

While eating lunch on Wednesday she saw a guy she knew slightly. He lived in the same town as her but had gone to a different high school. When he got up to leave the cafeteria she walked over to him.

She gave him a flirtatious smile, made lingering eye contact with her beautiful brown eyes, and told him she wanted to go home for the weekend and needed a ride. She asked if he were going home and could he drop her off at her house on Saturday and bring her back to her dorm on Sunday.

He hesitated a few seconds then said, "Sure, if you jerk me off."

"OK," she said immediately.

He thought he would push his luck, “Twice, once on the way home and then again on the way back to campus.”

“I can do that,” she enthusiastically replied.

He picked her up in front of her dorm on Saturday morning. After they had been driving for about 20 minutes she could tell he knew she really was going to jerk him off. She had a plan (she always does).

While he was driving, she leaned over and brushed her hand across his dick several times. It was already hard with anticipation. She knew it would be. She teased his erection with her fingers. He started squirming and trying to make adjustments the way a guy does when his dick is rubbed through his pants. Eventually she rested her hand on his dick with just a little downward pressure. He let out a light sigh of pleasure. She then gave his dick some gentle squeezes, moved her hand away a few times then put it back on his stiff boner and squeezed.

She wanted to tease and arouse him, but not to the “point of no return” – when he could no longer control himself and would come in his pants.

She told me she did like to make guys come in their pants. She liked the feel of a throbbing dick as it shot in the guy’s pants. She enjoyed the wet feeling of cum on her hand when it soaked through his pants. She also liked the embarrassment a guy has when his pants are wet and stained – she found this very arousing.

After she had been playing with his dick as he drove, they were both ready for her to jerk him off. There was a rest area along the Highway. She was familiar with it. She told him to pull into the rest area and follow the signs for RV parking, it was the least used part of the parking lot. There were some picnic tables that were somewhat secluded. She had him park near one of the picnic tables that was under a shelter and partially hidden by trees.

When they got out, she told him to sit on the picnic table facing her. After he had positioned himself on the picnic table, she sat on the bench between his legs. She began playing with his dick while it was still in his pants.

“Can I take it out, do you mind if I unzip your pants?” she asked.

She knew just saying that after she’d been rubbing and playing with his dick for as long as she had might make him come.

She unzipped his pants and slid her hand in his underwear. She worked on it a little while then stopped. She told me it was not unusual for a guy to shoot his load as soon as she’d touch his boner in his underwear. His dick would often be squirting as she took it out to jerk him off.

AlyssaParker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlyssaParker

After she had the driver’s dick out, she held it at the bottom of his shaft with one hand and squeezed it while gently while rubbing the underside of his dick with the fingers of her other hand. Next she fingered his balls and rubbed them gently.

She put her fingers together and out straight. She put a hand on each side of his erection and moved her palms slowly in opposite directions, gently twisting and turning his swollen dick. He moaned with pleasure. A drop of pre cum seeped out of his cock head. She leaned forward and licked and swallowed the pre cum. He gasped with pleasure.

She returned to the slow two palm hand job twisting of his erection. More pre cum oozed out. Again she bent forward; this time she trapped his cock head tightly in her mouth for a second and sucked the pre cum into her mouth with her lips. He moaned with ecstasy. She looked at his dick, it was pulsating and throbbing and looked like it was ready to explode.

She leaned forward and blew gently on his engorged cock head several times.

He let out a long “Oooooohhhhh.”

She ran her tongue all around his cock head, twirling and licking, twirling and licking.

“Do you like this?” she said softly.

“Oh yes yes.” “Yes I do,” he said loudly.

Again she gently twisted his erection with both palms. She leaned toward his dick. Her mouth was just a few inches from his cock head.

“I’d like to put it in my mouth sometime and give you a blow job, if that’s OK,” she said softly.

He exploded. She said the first spurt erupted several inches out of his dick. He continued to cum in a long continuous stream. She was enthralled by his flow of dick cream.

She gently squeezed his dick to get all of the cum out. She used his dick cream as a lubricant and gently stroked his bent boner until it came back to life. He was very surprised and very delighted.

She continued to play with his dick. He was soon breathing very hard again. She would stop periodically and lick the cum from her fingers, getting it all and swallowing it. She held and gently squeezed his balls with one hand while stroking his shaft with the other. He was getting more and more aroused.

“Maybe you can give me a mouthful next time when I give you a blow job,” she said teasingly.

Again, the mention of my wife putting his dick into her mouth made him explode.

After they got back in the car and got closer to her house, she put her hand on his dick and squeezed and rubbed and played with it. When they got to her house, she hopped out and thanked him for the ride with a big smile.

“I’ll finish what I just started tomorrow evening after you pick me up,”

She did.

(If you would like to see what my wife looks like, take a look at my Profile. There are several Photo Albums with nice pictures of her – including a few action shots. If you enjoy any of the pictures and want to leave a comment, please do so.)

 

Published 
Written by JohnTSL
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments