Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Payback: Chapter Two

"Wade and Sophia give in to their impulses"

6
2 Comments 2
2.3k Views 2.3k
3.1k words 3.1k words

It’s been nine days since Wade kissed me, seven days since our first date, five days since he pushed me up against his car with an intense kiss, and exactly two minutes since grinding my backside against him in a room full of people. I quickly excuse myself to the bathroom before becoming completely soaked. 

We’re at a concert. The snooty bitch, Jo (short for Joanne), whose name I’d recently come to learn - and who very clearly has the biggest crush on Wade - is in a band. And not a bad one at that; they’re rocking the indie vibe. As evil as she is as a person is equally how talented her voice is. I can hear her hit all of the notes perfectly from the bathroom stall. Someone bangs on the door as I see shuffling shoes in front of me. “Please hurry, I really have to pee.”

I roll my eyes, finish up and walk out, almost being knocked over by the woman desperately trying to get into the stall. I wash my hands and make my way back out into the crowd, spot the orange hair and head in that direction. I see him before he sees me. He’s watching Jo and swaying slightly to the music. As I reach his side he looks down and smiles, licking his bottom lip. I want to bite that lip.

“There you are, I was starting to think maybe you fell in. I was about to come rescue you.”

“My hero,” I say batting my eyes, clasping my hands together and lifting one leg off the ground.

Chuckling to himself, he kisses my head, grabs my shoulders and plants me in front of him, where I was not five minutes ago. Thick arms wrap around my chest and I can feel him pushing himself against my butt, not so obviously wanting to pick up right where we left off.

“Is this why you picked the spot so far off to the side, behind the bar?” I ask, already knowing the answer.

“Guilty as charged.” I can hear him smiling.

Fingers graze the bottom of my buttock, lifting my skirt ever so slightly. His fingers finding their way in, my folds are already wet again with anticipation. I know I had just recently met Wade, and should probably be holding out a little bit, but god, I just can’t seem to control myself around him. So, I push back against him, urging him to explore further, when he bites my neck while simultaneously slipping a finger inside me. I yelp out and a few heads turn, but no one notices. I quickly send a thank you to the universe for having this concert in such a poorly lit venue.

“You like that, don’t you?”

“Mhmm,” is all I can manage to croak out.

His body backs off mine a few inches giving his hand more space to explore my pussy. Closing my eyes I focus on the way his finger slides in me, curls and slowly pulls back out. He does it again and again, sliding in, curling, and sliding out. His pace picks up, along with my breathing and the thought of being touched in such a public place has got me on the edge.

Two fingers now ram into me with such speed and urgency I can’t help but scream out as the pleasure crashes through my body. His hand instantly clamps over my mouth, as I come all over his fingers. Quivering, my body feels miles high.

Feeling weak at the knees, I hold onto his arm to steady myself. My eyes close trying to focus on anything other than him making me finish with hundreds of people surrounding us. Slowly my orgasm subsides; he pulls out his fingers and holds them in front of my face. I don’t wonder why they’re there, I know why. Quickly, I accept them into my mouth, twirling my tongue around his digits, soaking up every last drop of me.

“You have no idea how much that turned me on.”

I can feel his manhood pressing into my butt. “Oh, I think I have some idea.”

We’re at the band's favourite diner, waiting for them to join us. In a booth, Wade’s arm is wrapped around my shoulder lightly grazing it. He grabs my milkshake and starts to sip.

“Hey!” I slap his arm. “If you want some you should’ve ordered one when the waitress was here.”

Taking his first finger he scoops up some whipped cream off the top of my shake. “But why would I pay for my own, when I can just have some of yours?” he says bopping my nose, leaving a dollop of whipped cream on it.

I giggle like a school girl; I can’t help it. He chuckles at my giggle and starts to lean in. Wetness forms on my nose as he licks it off, and the small gesture makes me tingle inside. Leaning my head up I greet his tongue with my own. I place my hand on his thigh under the table and start to run it upwards. Our kiss deepens and he starts to moan at my hand now pressed against his dick.

“Ahem,” someone clears their throat. We both look up, startled, to see no other than Jo. Wade blushes slightly.

“Sorry,” he mumbles.

“Hope I wasn’t interrupting anything,” which she clearly was and knows it too. Like I said: bitch.

“You were,” I stare blankly at her for a moment. I bring my gaze back to Wade and smile, running a hand through his hair. “But that’s okay. Probably good we had the reminder that we’re in public.”

He smiles back while I can feel the daggers Jo's eyes are shooting me. Scoffing she slides into the booth facing us. The drummer, Logan slides in beside her, and their guitarist, Luke grabs a chair, straddles it and sits at the end of the booth.

“That was a great show tonight,” Wade says.

They all smile and Logan responds. “Thanks, man. What did you think of the new song, do you think it had too much keyboard?” Their newest band member and keyboardist, Owen, had to go home to study afterwards. They are clearly using this time to discuss his performance.

“I don’t think so,” I offer. “I think it helps emphasize the polyphonic texture you guys were searching for.”

Jo's smile fades at the sound of my voice as Luke slaps the table. “Yes! That’s exactly what I said, though not in such good words.” His smile is wide, “but Jo here doesn’t think he adds anything dynamic enough to the group.”

We all look at Jo, as she looks back then shrugs her shoulders.  “He doesn’t,” she looks directly at me then continues, “And I’m not going to let you or anyone else change my mind about it.”

I raise my eyebrows, unimpressed. Luke whistles under his breath. I am now bored of being here and have no interest in talking to someone who so clearly hates me. I turn to my ginger, hand still on his thigh. I give it a squeeze. “Wanna get out of here?”

His eyebrows shoot up. Taking my milkshake he downs it and claps his hands together.

“Well, gentlemen, lady…” He looks around the booth smiling widely, “I think we’re going to go.”

Standing up, he pulls me with him while the guys hoot and holler, as they always do. I don’t bother to look at Joanne, as I already know what’s plastered all over her face: jealousy and rage. I can barely hear Logan asking her as we start to walk out, “Dude, what’s wrong?” But we are already through the door by the time she answers.

“So darling, back to your place or mine?” Wade suggestively asks, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

“You know, I’ve never actually seen your place.”

“That’s cause we’ve only known each other for like what? Less than two weeks?”

“Fair. But you’re the one who just wiggled their eyebrows at me.”

A wide, bright smile covers his face. “Alright, my place then.” Grabbing my hand he leads me to his truck.

Just as I’m hopping up into his truck and pulling my door closed I feel his large hands grab me from the driver's side, and his tongue penetrates me. Not one for arguing, I welcome it. My hands run through his hair, down his back and to his crotch where I start to rub his manhood through his jeans. Our tongues lap each other up; we’re totally drooling everywhere but we don’t care. I feel his hand go under my shirt, over my bra and squeeze. His hand is large against my breast and it seems to know what to do. My nipple gets pinched slightly making me moan into his mouth. As he rolls it between his fingertips my panties start to become soaking wet.

I grab the hem of my shirt and lift it up over my head, throwing it in the backseat. Our kiss breaks as he leans back to inspect my tits. A devilish grin comes across his face. “Very nice.” Leaning back over, his mouth moves to my neck. He is sucking so hard I know there’s going to be a hickey there tomorrow. But it feels so good, so I don’t push him away.

Grabbing his hand I drag it down my body, lift my skirt and place it on my pussy.

“Again,” I plead.

He takes no time and plunges two fingers into my aching pussy.

“Yes!" I cry out.

“Yeah. You like that, don’t you?”

“I do,” the words barely come off my tongue.

“Just like you liked when I finger fucked you with all those people around.”

“I did. I did like that.”

His fingers pick up the pace and he shoves a third finger into me. Biting on my lip to keep from screaming out, I taste the metallic liquid. His fingers are magic over my body, knowing exactly what to do to give me the most pleasure. Next thing I know, my stomach is clenching and I’m coming all over his fingers...again. This time, he pulls out right away and licks them immediately, and without warning gives me a deep kiss. I can taste myself on his tongue and the thought has my bud aching.

The urge to have him inside me is too strong, so I whip off my skirt and tell him to take his pants off. I wait until they’re off, throwing them in the back to meet my shirt and grab hold of the middle console. My right hand grabbing the headrest behind him, I pull myself over and straddle him, his dick welcoming me as I put my weight against him.

“You did that so effortlessly.” He looks impressed.

“Yep.” Kissing him I grab the hem of his shirt and lift it up. His arms shoot straight up like a child as I undress him. My hands glide back down his arms and travel along his chest. His arms wrap around my waist pulling me into him, and with his broad shoulders, I feel completely protected. I lean down to his neck and place a trail of kisses from behind his ear down to his chest. Placing each kiss softly, I admire his fair skin, so milky and soft looking. My hips involuntarily start grinding against his heat, and we moan together.

“You want to do this here?” Wade asks.

“Mhmm,” I respond as he exhales. “Why, do you not want to?”

“Fuck yes, I want to. Just wasn’t sure if you’d want our first time to be…you know, in a truck?” Awe, he’s such a gentleman.

“I don’t think I can wait until we get back to your place,” I admit.

He smiles, “Me too” before pulling me into another kiss. I'm still grinding on him; his cock must be aching for attention. Warm hands slide from my waist to my back and pop open my bra. I drag it down my arms feeling a little exposed and slightly nervous. In no rush, his eyes graze over my tits and he inhales sharply through his soft lips. Exhaling he leans forward cupping a boob and shoving it in his mouth. He sucks, nibbles and kisses, revealing that his tongue is equally as talented as his fingers.

“Oh my God.”

“Yes?”

I roll my eyes and grin at him. Practically humping him now, I need him inside me; my desire has reached maximum limits.

“Please…” I can’t finish my sentence with all this heat between us. Sparks are flying all over and our make-out/humping session is so hot the windows are starting to fog up.

“Yes?” he asks while lightly biting my nipple. He wants me to finish my sentence, but I can’t get any words out.

“You want this cock inside your throbbing pussy?” I groan a response.

“You want me to fill you up with my cum?” I groan again. My hand is sliding down my stomach to relieve my clit of some of this tension. He grabs it, stopping me and I verbally moan, disappointed.

“Do you want my cock to spread your cute little pussy out or not?” Who knew this man could talk so dirty? And the fact that he is practically a stranger in my life makes it all the more exciting.

“Yes. God, please. Yes.” My words stammer out of my mouth. I try and stand to take my panties off but my butt hits the steering wheel and makes the truck honk loudly. I jump a little, trying to figure out a way to get these damn things off. That’s when Wade’s hands grab the left side of my panties.

“I hope these aren’t your favourite,” and with that, he pulls hard and in one solid motion, he rips my panties in half and off my body. My eyes go wide and I think my pussy drools on him a little bit. Fuck, that was hot. I stare at him for a moment.

“I’m so glad you kissed me in the stairway weeks ago.”

He grins proudly, “Me too.”

His groin presses up against me; his hands go to his side to slide his boxers off. I place one hand on the console and one on the door and lift myself off of it. His boxers slide down his legs and his cock springs up to greet me, clearly excited to get some attention. Leaning forward I’m pressed against the wheel as his hand goes rummaging through his coin drawer. He pulls back a condom, rips the package with his teeth and starts to put it on.

“Why do you have a condom in with your spare change?” I can’t help but ask.

“No time for questions right now, darling.”

Finishing rolling the condom on his long dick, he angles it underneath me. He looks up at me and catches me biting my lip. A little nervous, my body is shaking slightly. I mean, I had just met the man not even two weeks ago. And now, he’s about to be inside me. His right hand greets the side of my face, his thumb rubbing my cheek back and forth.

“You ready?” The sweetest smile spreads across his face. I kiss him and lower myself onto his dick rather quickly. This time, a moan escapes his lips. His right hand grabs my hair and holds it tight in his hand while the other squeezes my waist. I raise myself up excruciatingly slow and plunge back down with as much force as I can. When our bodies hit I am so full of his dick, I don’t think I’ve ever been stretched this much before.

Our heads smash together accepting each other’s tongues. Our kiss is sloppy, wet and insanely hot. Our hands roam over each other’s bodies with no intention of stopping. My hand is on his shoulder, nails digging in. His hand is on my ass, squeezing it tight. My other hand is in his hair, pulling it in between my fingers. His other thumb is now rubbing my clit in circles. Our bodies move together, grinding as each thrust fills me up entirely.

I am so turned on my wetness is escaping my pussy, making it audible every time he pulls out and slams back into me. I rock against his body as my head is pulled back by a tug on my hair. Wrapping it around his wrist he pulls a little more, exposing my neck. I feel his tongue lick from my collarbone to my jawline, and I am completely at his mercy.

His face starts to twist and I can see he’s getting close. Grabbing the headrest behind him I start riding him as quickly as I can. With my momentum building, every part of my body starts to tingle: my toes, my clit, my nipples, even my lips tingle. Suddenly I find myself holding my breath as his hands clamp down on my hips, and shoving his face into my neck, he comes with a husky groan. I soon follow with my own orgasm, digging my nails into his back.

His breath hot against my chest, we are both panting. Our skin is sticking together and condensation is dripping on the inside of the windows. Wade’s long fingers lightly graze my back and I nestle into his chest, trying to steady my breathing. We sit there for a long time, neither of us wanting to move.

Eventually after some time, he kisses the side of my face. “I don’t know what it is about you, but I literally cannot control my impulses around you.”

I smile against his chest. “Is that a bad thing?” I hate myself for asking.

“Of course not. Just might get me into trouble later on.”

I slowly sit up and kiss his lips. They’re so soft and always turned up when he’s looking at me.

“I like a little bit of trouble.”

Playfun69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Playfun69

 

Published 
Written by miss1127
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments