Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Overdue

"Having had an online relationship for months, me and you decide it's time..."

8
0 Comments 0
546 Views 546
3.9k words 3.9k words

I am waiting in the lobby of the hotel where I checked in earlier after flying into Cairo. I have been at the conference during the day but managed to get some sleep for an hour or so. I am feeling rested, full of energy, and hungry, and that hunger is not far from any culinary delight. 

You walk into the lobby wearing a light grey long jumper, a long black skirt, and a grey hijab over a black headband. I notice you straight away and smile. I get up to walk over to you, and as I come closer, you see me and put your hand to your mouth. We have been planning this for months, and your emotions get the better of you as you tear up behind your glasses. I quickly come up to you and take your glasses off. Using my thumbs, I gently wipe away your tears. It's the first time we have touched, and the sensual nature of that first touch leaves me breathless.

"No, Mariam, no! I didn't come all this way to see my strawberry's tears. I came to see the girl who has taken my heart, mind, body, and soul." and I place my hands on your cheek. I am trying very, very hard not to just cover your lips with mine, and instead, I gently let my thumb run along your lips. 

We stand like that for a moment, before I grab your hand and we start moving towards the lift lobby. As we arrive, I notice others waiting for the lift. When the lift arrives, you start moving ahead, but I pull you back, and the others get into the lift, and the doors slide shut. Just at that moment, another lift arrives, and we are the only users waiting. I am staying in an apartment suite on the thirtieth floor, so I tap in the digits and the lift doors close. The lift indicators suggest no one else has asked the lift to stop so it will go straight to our floor. 

As the lift starts moving, I grab your hand and pull you to me and kiss you hard. My hand is on the back of your neck, pulling your face into mine. I bite and suck your lip gently and slide my tongue inside your mouth. Your tongue meets mine, and our tongues dance. Slipping and sliding around, I groan slightly as I kiss and taste you. You run your hand through my hair as we kiss for what feels like an eternity. I want to touch your hair and grab it, but I don't, as I don't want you to have to lose your hijab... just yet. My hand leaves your head and slides down your back, all the way down over your jumper and onto your skirt, and it stops on your cute little cheek. I squeeze and pull your body closer to mine as we continue kissing. We finally break away and stand, breathing hard as the lift arrives on our floor. 

"Shall we?" I insist, as I gesture you to leave the lift first. 

I follow, and you stop to let me lead the way. We walk with me in front and you following. I keep looking back at you, and you notice my eyes looking you up and down. It makes you feel all tingly, as if my eyes are actually touching your skin. You start to feel hot under my gaze, and you start loosening your hijab around your neck. We arrive at the door, and I pull out the keycard and touch it against the door lock sensor. The door clicks and opens up to a big suite, with a central living area with 2 large windows looking out across the city. It is now dark, and all you can see are the lights of the buildings, the highway lighting, and the headlights of all the cars. They look so small from up here. 

"Quite the view, sir," you whisper to me as you walk in. 

I smile at your use of the word 'Sir' because you call me that during our long chats online, but I have never actually heard you say it to me. You walk right into the living room and go up to the window, put your hands on the window, and peer out. I am still standing at the door, mesmerized by you. I keep looking at you from behind as I let go of the door, which swings shut behind me quietly. As you continue to look out, I pull off my shoes and my socks, leaving them behind me like a trail. I pull out my shirt from my trouser waistline and walk up to you. I lean close to your ear. 

"Call me that again, Strawberry!" I whisper into your ear. You look at me with a quizzical look. 

"Call me Sir again," I repeat. 

"Sir," you call out, ever so quietly. I pull back from you and kneel down onto my knees and let my hands fall down. I hold you around your ankles and slowly let my hands ride up, and as I go up, I pull up the skirt, exposing more and more of your leg. You are wearing tight but stretchy leggings under the skirt, but I can still feel the shape and form of your legs. My hands keep sliding up and arrive at your lower back, and your dress is up too, exposing your rear to me. I lean forward and kiss your ass cheek, one at a time. You moan and put your face against the window as you breathe in and out deep. I kiss one of your ass cheeks again but slap the other one. 

"Why the fuck are you wearing something under your skirt?" I ask. I slapped your ass cheek again. "I am sorry, but that's just unacceptable!"

I suddenly pull your elasticated skirt down, and it falls to the floor, in a heap around your feet. I growl as you feel my hands grab both of your ass cheeks, and to your shock, I hook my fingers into the material on each ass cheek and pull the leggings apart, making them tear. You gasp and moan at the same time, suddenly turning around out of embarrassment and shock at what I have done. You look down and see me looking up at you, smiling. 

"Why did you do that?" you ask. 

"Because I knew you would turn around," I reply, and I push my face in between your legs and kiss your pussy over the stretchy material. As I keep planting kisses on and around your pussy, you groan at every touch. My hands rise up to the waistband, and I slowly pull down your leggings, but you stop me, pushing my hands away. You fall to the floor and grab my face and kiss me. 

"Do you know how long I have waited for you?" you whisper to me. "I have waited, dreamt, imagined, and wanted this moment for so long, and you think you can just have your way with me?" and you push me back, and I fall back, landing on my butt.

You move your hands quickly and put them against my groin and moan. You realize that I am not as in control as you thought because my cock is hardening in my pants. 

"Fuck, Mariam! What's up with this... bossy emotion?" I ask, half smiling and half laughing. 

"Don't you know? I am your bitch, after all! And this bitch wants her man," and you squeeze my hard cock through my pants. You quickly reach for the belt, pull it undone, and pull down my zipper.

I look at you in disbelief, thinking how you have grabbed control of the situation. You unbutton my trousers and yank them down as I lift my bottom up to allow the pants to come down. My bulge is now clear to see through my purple underpants. You lean back and look at me, just staring at me and then at my bulge. 

"What are you thinking, Mariam?" I ask. 

"I am thinking... I want to watch you take it out for me," and you put your hands in your lap, waiting for me. I look at you as I reach down to my underwear and slowly start pulling them down. 

You smile as you see my eyes walk from your face down your chest, over your stomach down to between your legs. Having signaled my intentions, you lean back, rest your weight on your elbows, and open your legs.

"So why don’t you come and eat your bitch?"

I roll my eyes in a way that makes you even more horny, if that was possible. I crawl over to you, my cock still hard and wet from your saliva. I pull off your leggings, the ones I tore earlier. I grab one of your feet and suck on your toes, kiss, and lick the sole, which sends ticklish jolts up your legs and makes you wriggle a little. I kiss your ankle and the bridge of your foot before moving across to the other foot. I repeat the process, but when I get to the top of the foot, I continue kissing you up the leg.

I keep flipping between kisses and licks as I go up your shin, over your knee, and onto your upper thigh. As I get to your uppermost thigh, my direction moves inwards, and I slow down as I continue the kissing, licking, and biting of your flesh. You moan softly as you anticipate my next moves. My face hovers over your pussy, and you can hear me deep breathing.

"You smell... like the most expensive dish in the most expensive restaurant... fucking delicious!" and with that, my face buries itself between your legs.

I plant quick kisses all around your pussy without actually touching your lips. I continue to kiss all around, and this drives you insane because you can’t wait anymore. You reach down and grab my hair and pull so that you can steer me to where you want.

"Just eat my pussy, Siddy, and stop teasing me!" and you gasp as my tongue touches your pussy lips. "Oh fuck, yes! That feels soooo good," and your eyes close as you feel my tongue exploring you.

My tongue moves lightly across the edges of your pussy lips but without parting them. I want to build you, cook you, and tease you. I slowly start increasing the pressure I am applying, and after a few minutes, you can feel my tongue between your lips and my saliva is wetting your inner flesh. I suck one of your pussy lips into my mouth, grunting as I do. My tongue slides across the inside and outside of your lip, and I then move across to your other lip, repeating the process.

Your arms are getting tired, so you let yourself fall back on the floor. My tongue is now licking your inner flesh in between your pussy lips, and I am getting more and more faster with my tongue. At the same time, my head is moving further up, slowly but surely. Each time I lick up, I go just a little further up, and you start moaning and groaning more because you want my tongue to touch your clitoral area. I know you want it, but I am making you wait. Again, you reach down to grab my hair, but I push your hands away. I take both of your hands in mine and interlock my fingers with yours, holding your hands down across your stomach. I raise my head for a moment.

pamelysexyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pamelysexyTS

"You are so freaking wet, Mariam! I love it!" and I immediately fall back to task.

You are desperate for my touch on your most sensitive part. You don’t want to push me too much, but eventually, you can’t hold back. You raise yourself on your elbow again and look down at me between your legs, my own body extending further away across the floor. The sight makes you bite your lips.

"Siddy, I want to feel you on my... Oh fuck!" It was at that moment you felt my tongue flick across your clit.

I seal my lips around your clit and start slowly sucking and flicking, pressing hard and soft. You are breathing heavy and fast as you feel your tension rise and your desperation increasing. I let go of your hands and raised my hands up to your breasts and started pinching your nipples and rolling them between my fingers. This just adds to your sensation, and you find yourself getting closer and closer, your body wriggling more and more.

Without warning and without you being able to stop it, you feel the rush consume you as you start breathing faster and faster.

"Oh god, oh fuck... I’m cumming, I’m cumming... Ooohhhh!" and you arch your back as I feel your clit pulsate and your pussy suddenly release. I move down and lick your pussy and taste your new release of juice, and it drives me wild.

"You taste sublime! Fuck, your orgasm tastes so delicious!" I literally start lapping up your pussy juice like a cat laps up milk.

You can’t handle my touch as your sensitivity hits the roof and you wriggle away from me. You are still breathing hard and fast, and your heart rate is racing wild. You clench your eyes shut as the sensation continues. I sit up and watch you, enjoying your body’s wriggles. I smile and grab your feet and kiss the sole. You scream, as it is too much, and you pull your leg away. Watching you turns me on so much, and I notice my cock is hard again. I look at your lips, on your face... you keep licking them and biting them as you try to calm yourself down.

Eyes still shut, you feel things calming down when you feel my cock pressing against your lips and you open your eyes. I am crouching across your face, pushing my cock, and forcing you to open your mouth. My hard cock slips in, and I push it further, almost making your gag. You let out a soft moan as you reach up and grab the base of my cock and start sucking. I pull and push my cock, fucking your face. I reach down and gently run my hands across your head, resting my hand on the back and pushing your face further into my groin.

As I continue, I start unbuttoning my shirt and pulling it off. I am now naked. You are already naked. I start feeling myself losing control, and I try to pull away, but you reach around with your hand and place one hand on my ass, pulling me closer to you.

You start increasing your sucking pressure and the speed at which you are moving your face in and out. While one hand is on my ass keeping me where you want, you reach up and grab my balls with the other and start squeezing. That’s what breaks my control, and I can’t stop myself. My cock starts throbbing and pumping. You let out a loud groan as your mouth fills. My breathing becomes very vocal as I start shooting my cum in your mouth, and there is so much of it. You can’t hold it all in as it starts dribbling out your mouth, dripping down to your chin, and falling to the floor. Watching it dribble out of your mouth makes my orgasm even more intense, but I can’t close my eyes because watching you take my cum is too good to miss. No one has ever done this to me, and it feels like nothing I have ever felt before.

I pull out, my cock hanging loose but semi-hard. The tip shines with a mixture of cumin and saliva. I am still breathing deep and long, trying to catch my breath. Your mouth is full of cum still, and you are looking up at me. You open your mouth a little and let the cum dribble out. You let it dribble out, and you catch some of it in your hand, and you rub it in your fingers. You reach up and rub the cum into my cock and stroke it. Watching you energizes me, and I am surprised at how quickly I start feeling horny again, even though I have only just orgasmed. Normally, I need at least 10 minutes to recover, but not with you. You are something else. You open your mouth to show me the remaining cum before closing your mouth and swallowing. So fucking hot!

"And now?" you ask, trying to be as innocent as you can.

I don’t answer but reach across and kiss your mouth, still coated in my cum. I have never tasted my cum before... so salty with a fragrance that just makes me think of sex. I kiss you with my tongue inside your mouth, dancing with your tongue. My cock is starting to perk up again, and you giggle. You reach down and hold it in your hand and squeeze it. I reach down and feel your pussy, and as I hoped, it is wet as fuck.

"I think we need to move somewhere else," and we move to the sofa. I sit down first as you stand in front of me. I reach down and slowly stroke my cock, which is now sticking up, hard and ready.

You come up to me and straddle my lap. As you lower yourself, you reach down and hold my cock in position, and it slides in like a hot knife into butter. You close your eyes, I close my eyes, and we sit like that for a moment. We have both spoken about this moment for so long, and now that we are here, we both feel emotional. I open my eyes and hold your ass and slowly pull it to me, causing my cock to slide in more, and then I push you back, causing me to slide back out a little. You open your eyes and look down at me, looking at you.

‘I haven’t said this to you yet, but Mariam... I love you!’ and you notice my voice has a quiver to it.

‘I love you too, Siddy, but right now, I want you to fuck me and show me your love,’ and you start riding me slightly quicker than the motion I was creating. I lean back a little and raise my hands to place them on your breasts. I squeeze your small breasts in my hands and smile. I reach forward and kiss your nipples, suck your nipples, and gently bite them. This makes your nipple hard, and you moan. You continue riding me, getting faster and faster, wetter and wetter.

I suddenly pull you off, slide you onto the sofa, and stand up. I turn around and reach out my hands to you. You grab them, and I pull you up. I kiss you again and then place my hands on your hips. I twist you around and push you forward, causing you to fall forward onto the sofa. You reach out to break the fall, your hands on the headrest of the sofa.

‘Climb onto the sofa, on your knees, and give me that ass of yours, Strawberry,’ and I slap your ass.

You position yourself, and I use my hands to spread your legs a little. I move forward and slip my cock inside your pussy from behind. I hold onto your hips as I start fucking you, slowly at first, feeling my length moving inside you and then feeling it coming out. I increase the speed and start slapping my thighs into your ass. The sound drives both of us insane.

"Harder," you moan.

I respond by banging my thighs into your ass even harder, causing your whole body to shake with each thrust. I moan, and you feel each push in your arms as the strong force of my pushing causes your muscles to tense. You look across to the window and realize that you can see a reflection of us. Seeing me behind you holding your hips pushing my waist into you, your body swaying back and forth, your hair moving in rhythmic motion causes you to curse under your breath. You love what you see, and it quickly moves you along towards your next orgasm.

You feel it rising inside of you, and you moan slightly. I slap your ass again, and this pushes you even closer to your orgasm. You suddenly feel my hands on your arms, and I grab your arms so that I am taking the entire weight of your body, and you let go of the headrest of the sofa. I start pushing myself into you harder, and with each push, I pull you towards me with your arms. My first thrust into you is all you need, and your pussy muscles tighten around my cock.

"Oh my god, Siddy! Fuck, I’m going to cum again. Oh my god!" and your body goes weak as you nearly fall, but I’m holding onto your arms and don’t let you fall to the side. My grip on you is tight and hard. You start to orgasm as I continue to fuck you.

That is too much, and you try to pull away, but I won’t let you.

"Take it, Mariam! Take it all. You ain't going anywhere!" and I continue to thrust into you.

Your second orgasm is intense, and you feel every fiber in your body quiver. Your head is spinning, and you feel like you are upside down. The sensation is otherworldly. You close your eyes and let the wave consume you. Your body quivers, your legs tremble, and your orgasm continues rolling through your body. I stop with my thrusting and stay inside you as your orgasm continues. Your pussy muscles tightening and loosening make me smile. I stroke your skin on your back with my hands, slowly. Your soft skin feels amazing against my hands.

Your orgasm subsides, and I slowly pull out. You fall onto the sofa, landing on your side. You look at me and smile. I fall to my knees beside you and kiss you. My hands hold your face, and I kiss you again.

"I love you, Mariam!" I whisper.

"I love you more... much more," you reply, closing your eyes as we kiss again.

When you open your eyes, you are in your bed, your blanket on the floor, and your pajama bottoms are soaked. You look around and see your roomie in her bed, fast asleep. You reach for your phone, open Telegram, and start tapping away.

"Siddy, please tell me! When will you come and fuck me in Egypt?" and you put the phone down next to you, tears starting to form in your eyes.

Published 
Written by MrL3tm3dou
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors