Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Guest from Mexico, Part 1

"Maribel was only supposed to stay a few days, but she quickly found a way to stay longer . . ."

35
14 Comments 14
4.2k Views 4.2k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Maribel was from Monterrey, Mexico and we brought her to our house to live with us while she worked on getting her papers right. She wanted to immigrate to the US and her brother, a construction worker in my company, thought it would be better to have his sister in the US than in Mexico to help with the transition.

At first, Janie, my lovely wife of 15 years, was not to keen on us taking in a border, for an unspecified time frame, but Janie knew Jose very well and like myself, she had a great deal of compassion.

When we picked Maribel up at the bus station, I was immediately struck by how charmingly beautiful she was. She was twenty-three and this was her first trip to the US. She spoke mostly Spanish but had a rudimentary understanding of English. Jose was more than happy to see his little sister and was quick to remark that she had changed a lot. Jose had not seen Maribel in ten years. That first night, they stayed up talking for hours in our dining room, as Janie and I excused ourselves to go to bed.

We had arranged for Maribel to use our guest bedroom and she quickly settled in. When we woke up the next morning, it was to the smell of breakfast and coffee. I looked at Janie and she looked back at me in surprise as we wondered into our kitchen to find Maribel standing with a spatula in hand, cooking three of us breakfast.

Janie was quick to try and tell Maribel that she did not have to cook us breakfast, because she was a house guest.

“I pay my way,” Maribel said in broken English. Janie tried to argue, but Maribel was insistent that she be allowed to cook us breakfast. We acquiesced, not wanting her to feel guilty for imposing on us.

Over a period of several weeks, Maribel took up additional chores, of her own choosing, doing laundry and cleaning our house. The we tried to explain to her that she should feel no obligation to do the things she was doing, the more chores she took on.

Janie and I got used to the help around the house. In fact, we liked it because it gave us some freedom and flexibility to renew our relationship, which had fell upon hard times because of the routine. Pretty soon, Janie and I were back to making out, like we used to when we first got married. I’m pretty sure that Maribel could hear us, but there was not much we could do to hide our newfound passions, other than keep the bedroom door closed.

Janie was a great lover and our newfound passions were fantastic.

For the most part, Maribel kept to herself in her room, but every now and then she would venture out for walks around the neighborhood. We didn’t get into her business and we pretty much stayed to our ourselves.

Then, one day, I came home from work early. I called out to let Maribel know I was home, but she didn’t answer. I knocked on her guest room door and she still didn’t answer. I called her cell number and she answered.

“I am out for a walk,” she said.

I told Maribel that I was at the house and she said, “OK, I come now and make you something to eat.”

I told Maribel that I was going to wait for dinner, but that I was going to take a shower and lay down for a short nap.

“OK,” Maribel,” replied. “I will be quiet.”

I hopped in the shower. Exiting the shower, I quickly toweled off and searched for some fresh underwear in my dresser. Not seeing any, I surmised that perhaps it was in the laundry room, so I wrapped a towel around myself, and headed for the laundry room on the other side of the house. As luck would have it, Maribel came in the door just as I was exiting the laundry room.

“Underwear,” I sheepishly remarked, holding up my Jockey briefs, while holding on to the knot in my towel as Maribel and I came face to face. I don’t know who was more embarrassed, her or myself.

“I’m sorry Mister Danny,” Maribel exclaimed as she covered her mouth. “I was going to put them away.”

“Maribel,” I said, “You don’t have to call me “Mister Danny.”

“OK,” Maribel replied, extending her arms outwards, “I am sorry Danny.”

Instinctually, I let go of the knot in my robe and proffered a hug to Maribel, telling her it was OK, reminding her that it was not her job to do our laundry. Maribel covered her face with her cupped hands, repeating her apology.

Up until that moment, I had not shown any physicalness towards Maribel, choosing to keep my distance, even though I found her extremely attractive.

Maribel looked up at me since I am about six foot four and she was barely five feet tall, batting her eyelashes.

“Mi Dios!” she exclaimed. “You are very tall.”

I smiled.

“You are very short,” I replied.

She did not say anything else, as she took a quick step backward, a hand over her mouth. It was an awkward moment, for both of us, as we both realized there was a spark of attractiveness between us. I hurried off to the master bedroom without saying a word.

Over the next few weeks, I did my best to avoid any close interactions with Maribel. She did the same with me. On the occasions we did interact, it was a tough interaction because I found myself thinking about her, more and more. I fantasized what it would be like to make out with her, knowing full well, my evil thoughts were wrong.

Then one day, as I was lounging about in the living room on the Barcalounger, I looked towards the guest bedroom where Maribel was holed up. The door was open slightly and I could easily see into her alcove. Suddenly, Maribel walked past the opening in the door, sporting a noticeably short, plaid skirt and nothing else. I caught a glimpse of her very perky and well-formed, and uncovered breasts, as she walked past the open door, not once but twice. I watched as she stood, totally naked from the waist up, in front of her dresser, moving her hips back and forth to the sound of the music coming from her room, as she brushed her long black hair. A few minutes passed and she headed back to the adjoining restroom to the guest room, closing the open bedroom door to the guest room in the process.

Damn.

Then, a few days later, the same thing happened, only this time, Maribel was sporting nothing but a very thin black thong and nothing else. I thought for sure that I’d have a heart attack sitting there taking her in, as she swayed back and forth, her cute little ass totally exposed to me, through the opening in her guest bedroom door, as she hand-brushed her extremely long hair in front of her dresser mirror.

A few more days and passed and I was well staked out in my chair, waiting for her show since I saw her guest bedroom door cracked open. I waited and sure enough, she walked by the door, only this time, she was totally naked. Oh Lord.

It was a Saturday evening and Janie had gone to a friend’s house, leaving me alone to watch a football game.

I alternated between watching the football game and trying to keep a watchful eye on our devilish roommate. I watched as she slipped on her plaid skirt and then a white button-down shirt. She continued to brush her hair and then suddenly the guest bedroom door opened. I quickly refocused my attention on the football game.

Maribel stepped into the living room.

“What are you watching?” she Maribel asked as she stood leaning against a door frame. I could very easily make out her dark areolas through the thin cotton fabric of her short. Her perky little nipples pressed against the fabric, excited-like.

“LSU and Auburn,” I replied. “American football.”

“I like American football,” Maribel shot back. Her revelation came as a surprise to me since, I did not know American football was popular in Mexico.

“Si, Senor,” Maribel replied to my declaration.

“Danny,” I said, correcting her.

LSU scored a touchdown about that moment and Maribel clenched her fists and yelled, “Go Tigres!”

“Tigres?” I repeated. “It’s Tigers.”

“We call them ‘Tigres’ in Mexcio,” Maribel shot back.

Giorgia_Acosta
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Giorgia_Acosta

Maribel slipped up next to where I was seated on the Barcolounger, and unceremoniously plopped down on the arm of the chair, one leg draping off the edge of it as she half stood and half sat next to me.

“I can watch with you,” Maribel remarked. “I like American football.”

Maribel’s perfume was light but intoxicating and it had a sweet but unmistakable musty smell of sexual heightened awareness mixed in with it. Maribel’s closeness to me was equally intoxicating.

I casually draped my arm off the armrest of the chair and lightly patted the back of Maribel’s leg, and then I slipped my hand cautiously upwards, towards her cute little ass peeking out from under her very short mini skirt.

Maribel did not say a word as she remained stationary on the arm of the Barco-lounger. An image of a male cheerleader holding up a female cheerleader flickered across the screen.

“I can not do that,” Maribel said.

“Do what?” I asked.

“Let someone hold me like that,” Maribel replied.

“Why not?” I pressed.

“Because he can see everything,” Maribel replied.

“It’s all covered,” I noted.

“But it wouldn’t be for me,” Maribel replied.

“Yeah, I know,” I quickly shot back. “I see that you don’t like to wear panties.”

Maribel stayed quiet for a second then asked, “How do you know?”

“You should close your bedroom door,” I replied. “You are such a tease.”

“I do not tease,” Maribel shot back.

“Oh really?” I argued. “Is that why you have been leaving your bedroom door open?”

Maribel shifted slightly and looked down at me.

“I know you have been looking,” Maribel said. “Do you like what you see?”

“Yes,” I replied.

“So, you want to see more, up close?” Maribel asked.

“That would be very dangerous,” I shot back.

“I don’t mind showing you” Maribel said.

“But what if I wanted to do more than simply see it?” I asked.

“You can do whatever you want to do,” Maribel shot back, inching her skirt upwards, baring more of her sexy thigh. I moved my hand up under the edge of her miniskirt to the bottom half of her sweet little ass. She took in a deep breath and forcefully exhaled, several times.

She unzipped the zipper to her plaid skirt, allowing it to droop from her right hip as she remained partially seated on the arm of the Barco-lounger. She silently unfastened the buttons of her white cotton button-down shirt, allowing it to part, exposing herself to me from the waist up.

Oh Lord!

Maribel stood up and positioned herself between where I was seated and the large flat screen in front of us. I grabbed the remote and quickly started channel surfing, as she stood with her hands on her hips, her shirt un-bloused and unbuttoned, and her miniskirt around her ankles, standing directly in front of me.

I quickly found a heavy Latin-beat music station and Maribel smiled as she began to move to the sound of the music. She was a dancer and loved to dance.

“You know what I like,” she declared in a heavy accent, stepping out of her miniskirt. Except for the long-tailed open-faced, cotton white shirt, and her six-inch black stiletto heels, she was completely naked. She quickly shed her shirt and asked if I liked what I was seeing.

“I’d like it better,” I replied, “If you were sitting on my lap.”

Maribel toe-tapped the instep of my left foot and I happily spread my legs, allowing her unabated access to my lap.

I was happy to see that Maribel was freshly and cleanly shaven downstairs. She worked her legs up against the insides of my thighs and towards my crotch as she gently self-massaged her fully exposed boob, running her hand down towards her crotch and then suggestively back to her perky little boobs. She hand-flipped her long jet-black hair over her shoulder and slowly pirouette-danced 360 degrees between my legs.

Oh my God. Not only was she short, she did not weigh an ounce over one hundred pounds. She was so freaking sexy that I could barely contain myself.

She leaned in and placed her hands on to my shoulders, as I held on to her hips. She bit down on her lower lip and whispered, “Do you want me?”

There was no way I could hold back or deny her. Her hands found their way down to my shirt, which she deftly and quickly unbuttoned, and disposed of. She then spent the next few minutes teasing me, running her hands over my bare chest, and licking and sucking on my nipples. She worked her knee back and forth across my crotch.

Oh Lord!!

She quickly unfastened my belt, unsnapped the button to my trousers and pulled down the zipper, digging in past the waistband of my spandex Jockey-made underwear, feeling for my tool. I arched my back and pushed my trousers and my underwear downward. Maribel took a step back and silently stripped me of my pants and my underwear.

She did not hesitate in going down on me. She took the entire length of my tool deep inside of her mouth, and I could feel the tip end of my tool making its way to the back of her throat. She eagerly deep throated me and then started licking my cock like it was some sort of pop-sickle.

“I watch dirty movies,” she said, taking a momentary break. “Do you like dirty movies?”

“No,” I said, “I only like the real thing.”

Maribel smiled.

“I am the real thing, no?” she asked.

I shook my head in agreement and told her that she was doing good.

Maribel repositioned herself, back on to my lap, straddling me, her knees beside my hips, my tool resting against the outer lips of her vagina. She shifted her hips back and forth, slowly, as she looked straight into my eyes. Her huge brown eyes were simply captivating.

“I am a virgin,” Maribel pronounced as she worked her hips back and forth on top of my tool. Wait. What?

“You don’t want to lose your virginity this way,” I replied.

“But I do,” Maribel argued. “I am on the pill. I want to be a woman, not a little girl.”

“But you are a woman,” I said.

“Not until I lose my virginity,” Maribel argued, pressing her lips to mine and pushing her wicked little tongue deep into my mouth.

Damn.

She was on fire and there was nothing I could do.

She shifted on top of me and pushed the head of my tool into the small opening between her legs, slowly lowering herself on to me. The small thin membrane between being a little girl and a woman was easily penetrated and she winced only briefly as our pelvic bones met. She dug her fingertips into my shoulders and lowered her head, her long black hair framing her angelic face, her arms and her hands trembling, as her very first orgasm shot through her tiny little body.

She tossed her head back and cried out, as she worked her hips back and forth, my cock buried deep inside of her, “MY DIOS! Oh my fucking God, it feel so good!”

We continued to fuck, with her sitting on my lap for the longest time. At some point, we vacated the couch and ended up in her bed, in the guestroom, where I introduced her to the pleasures of oral sex. She was uncontrollably wild.

I had her get on top of me, which she seemed to enjoy immensely. I think we tried every position imaginable that afternoon. I didn’t trust that she was on the pill, so I pulled out of her from the doggie position, shooting my load across her back and all over her sweet little ass.

As it turns out, that was the best decision I made that day, because a few days later Maribel asked Janie to take her to an OBGYN specialist. Maribel was not on the pill like she had told me. 

A few days later and I confronted her about the lie she had told. She apologized and asked if I was mad.

“No,” I told her, “But it was a stupid thing to do, to say you were on the pill when you weren’t.”

Maribel apologized and asked if we could ever do it again. Her brown eyes were simply captivating, and I knew that even if I said “no”, that as long as she lived with us, I would not be able to hide my feelings or deny her.

So what started off as a benevolent good deed, ended up becoming a benevolent affair of gigantic proportion. And this was just the beginning.

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments