Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ouch!

"Inspired By a Real Woman"

8
7 Comments 7
8.1k Views 8.1k
5.5k words 5.5k words
Light drifts in from somewhere in my vision and for a few moments I struggle to comprehend where it may come from. It slowly surfaces in my mind that its morning. Allowing my senses to gather facts, sounds, smells, I slowly drift upward out of my slumber, becoming more aware of where I was. I sense something sweet, an aroma that is there yet not there. There is a warm sensation all over my chest; something soft rests lightly against my abdomen. The sensation is also against my upper leg and I feel something resting on my ankle.

I become aware of her soft form from my toes, upward, fitting itself inside me like a piece of lazy-edged puzzle. My left arm lies trapped under this same warmth and I sense a light touching sensation in the palm of my hand. My right hand is resting in a valley of some sorts, a soft warmth permeating the palm of my hand... and something tickles my left shoulder.

Absorbing and processing every message my sensory system sends to my brain, I drink in an aroma of fresh flowers close to my twin nasal ports. I am suddenly awake though my eyes remain shut, allowing the rest of my senses to build within my mind, the picture I know so well but forbidding myself to see as yet. The covers press down on my naked hip and I feel my morning semi supported by two soft forms.

While refusing to move and disturb the soft form moulded to my frame, my mind wanders back to last night…

***

Over time, we seemed to fail to connect on the same level we used to.

I was working late; she was busy with her studies.

I wanted to dedicate time; she was prepping for exams.

I wanted to get a take-out; she was not hungry.

She dressed sexily and waited for me in bed, I was tired. Over time, our sex life dwindled to a mere trickle.

We were on a dangerous track, a collision course where the impact was prone to shatter everything into particles the size of matter. Ribbons and shreds that was impossible to glue or sew back together… and if at any rate possible, scarred tremendously afterward.

Late nights sitting on the patio, nursing a bourbon and ice had me thinking so far back I needed binoculars to recognise that happy state in our co-existence. It was just so far beyond yesterday that it bordered on the oblivious.

My thoughts returned many midnights to the joy and laughter that spilled so abundantly form her whole being. It was as if she was in limbo. Try as I might, I failed to see a solution for our situation.

It was just seemingly doomed. We were both losing the Rat Race!

Late one night she gently laid a hand on my chest. “You still love me?” she asked softly as if sobbing.

“Yes baby, I still do,” I answered without hesitating.

I was not sure how she felt any more and her very humble question made me realise. We have not lost everything yet. We talked for a while and after exchanging a lot of thoughts and emotions agreed to have a date night to which nothing will deter us.

***

I breathe deeply and slip my hand from the valley of her waist and over her belly. The tip of my finger toys briefly with her belly ring before moving slowly over her soft skin, tracing the ridge of her ribcage. Moving in a half circle backward my fingertips feel their way along the other side, navigating the ridge just below her right breast. Her breathing matches the movement, becoming deeper and a soft sigh escapes her throat. Slipping my hand back my fingers slip under her ribcage and with slight pressure on my side she slides backward into my body.

My nose buries itself in her soft dark tresses, breathing the scent of her shampoo and the remnants of her perfume from last night. My buttocks flex and mould my cock firmly between her buttocks. The transfer of her body heat to mine creates a ripple through my system, small hairs standing erect in my neck.

***

We decided beforehand not to dedicate too much time to dinner and agreed that movies was not an option. We made an appointment with each other at a pre-arranged venue that serves delicious seafood as well as the juiciest steaks in town. She was exited beyond words!

Then the bomb dropped. Getting home the Friday afternoon of our date, she announced that one of her closest friends was having a party to re-connect with all of us and if I would be willing to substitute our date night. I quickly calculated the odds and decided while I was on a good level with most of the crowd that would probably be attending, it would not be that much of a deviation from our plans and that the main thing was us being together in a social setting, giving us some relaxed time.

Still, I smelled a rat…

I realised that somehow Debra, a friend of hers would be there as well. Though she was a feast for anybody’s eyes, her moral values did not meet mine. She was a slut of note and had, at numerous occasions, tried to get beyond my belt and into my drawers. From the moment, she met me and her realising Brandi and I were an item she was set on breaking us up. She was one of those types that would use you and drop you afterward, not caring what destruction she leaves in her wake.

The party was a blast. The BBQ was excellent and the preparations and contributions by everybody created a feast of note.

At some stage during the evening, I found myself exactly where I did not want to be, in the presence of a very inebriated and very clingy Debra. This spelt trouble and I knew I could not let my guard down for a split second. Though shit always happens when you least expect it and Brandi came around the corner just as Debra leaned in and schmooched me. What she did not see was my left hand pressing between the little slut’s breasts, shoving her off. My words were something like, “Leave me alone you slut!” with the “t” sounding like the crack of a gunshot.

Apparently it was not the kiss that upset Brandi but rather the fact that I called one of her friends a slut.

We left soon afterward, a deadly silence hanging in the car on the way home. The moment the front door closed behind me she let rip. I was the worst ever, meanest, least tactful and a whole list of other bad characters rolled into one. “Plus, you obviously thought it a good time to feel up her tits while you thought nobody was looking!”

I rested my behind against the kitchen counter and listened to her flying of the handle in the worst possible way. Was it not for her mobile ringing I would have stood there the whole night, taking her abuse hands down.

She left the kitchen to take the call and I decided it was a good time to hit the shower. On the way down the hall, my ears were blasted forward against my face in the force her words hurled to the back of my head.

“Stay where you are you asshole, I am not done with you yet!” she screamed.

I carried on toward our room, ignoring her abuse and the fact that she was blabbering all of it to whoever was on the phone.

***

Holding her soft frame against mine, drinking in her unique aroma, I realise how much I love her. With everything she has to offer, her spontaneity, her love and her energetic nature it is no wonder she can be so feisty. She fights for what is hers, I saw it so often, and I was not excluded in the deal. She makes my life a continuous state of exhilaration and joy.

The closeness of her body to me started awakening me in a different way and the state of arousal was spreading from my loins to other parts of my body.

Moving my hand slightly, I felt the soft curve of her breast and lightly traced the skin underneath her right breast. She let go of a soft whimper, indicating she might not be awake but surely sensitive to my touch. My hand slide around and lightly traces her left breast.

I simply adore her body. She is absolutely gorgeous. Her breasts ride high on her ribcage. Her soft, fair skin and a tussle of chestnut hair, crowning the most beautiful of facial features.

Thinking of her face, I smile to myself imagining how I found it so difficult in the beginning to dust her face with a healthy load of my cream. Feeling her soft skin covering her breasts I realise that my cream might have a lot to do with her soft flawless skin. Smiling, I cup her left breast and pull her tighter against me.

***

I undressed in silence and tossed my clothes into the hamper in the corner, opened the shower and stepped under the warm spray.

The main en-suite bathroom was a luxury I afforded myself when I moved into the house. Over a few weeks, I stripped the whole of the bathroom, redesigning and replacing tiles, taps, everything I possibly could. The result was a rectangular shaped area with only the toilet hidden behind a low wall. The shower became an open plan area elevated above the bathroom floor and sloping down toward the drain nearer to the wall with the water cascading from a fixture in the roof. Soft light from somewhere was the only privacy that was afforded the space… okay, except for the crapper that was hidden…

I felt a slight breeze as if a door was opened but ignored it, reaching for the shampoo on the glass shelves above me.

I realised I was not alone when soft fingertips rested on my back. The shampoo was taken from my hands and I started objecting… against fingertips over my lips.

“Shhhhh, let me?”

Allowing myself to succumb to her fingers softly rubbing my scalp I reached back with my hands, placing them on her hips. It was our way of acknowledging each the other when we groomed each other.

After rinsing the suds of my scalp, she leaned in against me, fusing her softness to my back, my butt, my legs. We stood like that for long moments till she whispered against my back, “I am sorry Baby...”

I lifted my right arm and she slipped around my skin until she faced me. “I love you so much and I fully understand what happened. It was Doug on the phone and he explained what happened.” The last syllables of her words were lost against my mouth as I leaned down to kiss her. We kissed for long moments then she leaned back, looking into my eyes in the half-light. With a sigh, she planted her forehead against mine and whispered against my lips, “I love you so much.”

With that, she slipped her arms around my neck and kissed me without holding back anything at all. Her hands were all over my neck, tangling her fingers into my hair, mashing her soft breasts against my chest.

I sensed her elbows pressing hard into my shoulders, her upper torso urging even closer against me, our necks twisted to get to each other’s mouths.

My cock was harder than it was in a lot of weeks, pressing into her soft abdominal skin, my pre-cum wrapping her belly ring in the fluids of a man urged to own, slip deep, claim, blast into and fill the cavity I know so well with the warm cum this woman so craves.

My hands slipped down her smooth wet skin, feeling each and every taut with desire muscle in her back. Down and over the soft rounds of her buttocks and before I could slip my hands under her firm round spheres, the pressure on my shoulders increased suddenly and her buttocks slipped into my waiting hands while her legs clamped around my waist.

I could feel her fingertips digging into my scalp with urgency that equals her labia folding around and rubbing up and down my hard shaft. We were so closely fused to each other’s urging bodies it would be a matter of either of us simply inhaling to shift that little bit that would allow for me to impale her.

I broke the kiss and looked at her with urgent eyes, burning with desire, burning into her soul, still filled with anger over what happened a mere two hours before. As if she was the guilty one, the one creating a situation for which I got my ass burned by her.

“You know what comes next,” I breathed my statement into her face.

As if in a daze, she nodded her acknowledgement and then she whispered, “Take me.”

The moment I moved, she moved with me, tightening her arms around my shoulders the same time as I lift her and push my cock into her soggy depths. Echoing my laboured groan of ecstasy her head dropped backward as her eyes rolled in their sockets. Such was the impact when my swollen head collided with her cervix that I thought my legs were going to fail me.

Slipping one hand below her butt, my middle finger resting against her rectum, my right hand slipped around her waist and held her tightly against me. Moving a single step, I propped her shoulders against the cold wet tiles of the shower wall.

My head bowed down and I captured her right nipple between my lips, sucking hard and mercilessly. Then exchanging breasts, I did the same with the other, biting gently on the swollen protrusion until she cried out in exhilaration.

As our eyes found each other’s, my hips started moving against hers, long, deep, meaningful strokes. Her face a picture of need, lust, love, pain and exertion and a million other emotions rippling through her with each and every thrust of my hard cock inside her dripping pussy. Her emotions were acknowledgement that she knew she pushed me too far, that my cock was punishing her, and that what was happening was consequential to her outburst. She acknowledged that she was deserving of whatever was to come in that moment and beyond.

In the corner of her one eye was also a spec of fearlessness…

Planting my head firmly against hers, breathing into each other’s overheating faces I shafted her without mercy, not thinking, not perceiving until her back arched and she opened her mouth wide in a silent scream. A scream that became more and more audible as I continued the pounding of her slippery pussy. From somewhere I felt stinging sensations all over my back and shoulders. Her scream reached a crescendo as her first orgasm struck with full force, shaking her whole being as her muscles clamped down on my cock.

I was not very far behind and continued my pace right through her orgasm, forcing myself through her clenched muscles. Her second orgasm struck out of nowhere, her scream without breath or sound as her insides burst, showering me with her cum.

The pain and sensation in my loins was starting to become excruciatingly painful as cum rushed through my cock. My first delivery hit her cervix with force, sending her into a third consecutive orgasm. Her pussy flooded with two, three, four volleys of boiling cum splashing against her cervix.

My legs almost gave in under me but I stood my ground. I was becoming dizzy with blood rushing through my whole body and only came to my senses when her hungry lips found mine. We remained standing like that until we got our breathing back, her impaled on my still rock hard cock.

Eventually pulling her of my cock and setting her down we held each other for long moments, the shower still raining over our bodies. We kissed deeply for long minutes, holding each other caressing each other’s exhausted bodies.

***

My cock is rock hard, nestled between her butt cheeks.

KatherinParmer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatherinParmer

I sense her breathing has changed and I know she is awake. However, I just hold her, relishing her closeness and the fact that this woman is the one! The one I will do anything for, the one I want to spend the rest of my life with.

I softly massage her breast, feeling how the heat of her orb penetrates my skin. Her breathing becomes deeper and a soft moan is my reward. Getting lost in the moment we stay like this.

Soon her butt presses against my cock, a drop of fluid escaping, feeling it even though I cannot see it.

I move my hand down, slowly caressing her skin, feeling her warmth. Just below her belly ring, I stop and slip my hand underneath her body, keeping her tight against me.

***

I finally caught my breath. Brandi was still fused against my body, content with the closeness and comfort she experienced.

However, something was not as ordinary as one would have expected. She stirred slightly and exclaimed, “Baby, you are still hard!” m she moved slightly away from me and I could witness my cock standing up, a string of fluid connecting its tip to her body.

The evening was not over yet…

Lifting her on her toes, she tilted her head and started kissing me. Burying my fingers in her wet hair, I answer the kiss with feeling and emotion. I gasped the moment I felt her fingers curling around my cock, moaned at the sensation of her hand slowly moving down and up again.

Breaking the kiss, she squatted at my feet, her mouth tracing lines over my wet torso until she is level with my cock. Instead of her engulfing me in her mouth, she started tracing lines on my member, all over, as if memorising every bit with her fingertips. It seemed as if she was testing me for sensitivity, feeling the weight of my cock, my balls and the tightness and texture of my skin.

A drop of fluid started shining on the tip of my cock and I anticipated her tongue to extend and intercept it when it defeats gravity. As the drop started to stretch down, she caught it on the tips of two fingers, her left hand slipping around me and squeezing firmly. Another drop formed, stretched, got caught and then some more squeezing for more of the translucent fluid.

Tilting her head up, she met my eyes then reached down and wiped my fluid over her already flooded labia. While she started pumping my shaft, I observed past her face, a mere inch from my tip, her fingers massaging my pre-cum into her lips.

I observed the effects on her face, agony, pleasure, surprise at her reaction to her own stimulation, her breasts heaving with emotion and exertion.

I reached for her hair, slick with water from the shower, congealed against her scalp and parts of her face, bundled it in my fist and lifted her to her feel. Half way up I slip my hand around her waist and lifted her bodily and moved against her. My cock slid inside her super slick passage as if I had guided it here. The sound escaping her throat is primitive, lusty, submissive and surprised at the rapid impaling.

Not caring or even thinking I prop her against the wall, face first, her legs dangling, feet a few inches of the floor. I wanted her!

Holding her in my arms, her hands and elbows flat against the wall I start fucking her deep and hard. Each stroke smashed her small frame mercilessly against the wall, each stroke instigating a groan from her lungs.

I realised quite soon she was allowing herself to be manipulated and soon she stiffened in my arms as her orgasm washed over her, her scream guttural and raw. The resultant tightness of her walls forced me light years forward toward my own release. Speeding up I could feel the burning sensation starting in my foundation. Cum was rushing out of my prostrate, up the tube and toward the goal, once again the gaping mouth of her cervix, wide open from her orgasm.

***

My cock is firmly trapped between her buttocks and I can feel the respective skins perspiring against each other. I am hard as a rock and I have a woman tight against me whose frame is yet again heaving with desire.

I slip my hand slowly out from underneath her upper body, removing it a fraction to allow the perspiration on my skin to dry slightly. My fingertips resume their search for what is already underneath it. Trailing toward her belly ring my fingers make a sharp turn south and soon they encounter the soft fuzz of her landing strip. Gently rubbing up and down each side of the strip, I feel the change in her breathing. The sole purpose of my action, to stimulate her senses and ready her for our pleasure, became more effective with each single stroke of her mound.

***

My hand reached out and twisted the controls for the shower. I was time to get out. Careful not to slip I stepped of the shower stage and unto the floor below. Turning I held my hand for her to take.

Observing me, as if in doubt whether she should take my outstretched hand, she hesitated for what seemed like long minutes. Then she extended her hand, maintaining eye contact, not looking down where she should step, and fully trusting me.

She stepped onto the floor and waited patiently. It is our ritual at times like this. She waits for me to wrap her in a towel, rub her body all over until the towel absorbed every single drop of water. I dried between her buttocks, patted the towel over her labia and sometimes even kissed away any stray droplets over her soft folds.

But not this time. This time I dried her body and then started pushing her backward toward the bedroom. I sensed a fraction of fear in her eyes and realised my abuse of her body must have started to concern her. However, I was not done yet, not satisfied, the anger in me not subsided yet.

Her legs collapsed backward against the bed as my much taller frame kept crowding her. As her buttocks touched the bed, she scooted backward, eyes wide with fear and doubt, breasts bouncing against her chest.

As she moved back, I caught an ankle and twisted sharply causing her to roll over on her stomach. For the second time the night, my arms grabbed her waist and pulled back, causing her to settle on her hands and knees. Within seconds, my still hard cock pressed against her swollen labia, pushing forward in an attempt to gain entry.

Ouch! You’re hurting my Baby,” she exclaimed.

I grimaced in guilt, maybe it is time to ease up on her. I gave up my advance and planted my hands next to hers, our bodies touching as by own body created a bridge over her.

My tenderness was back and I started planting small soft kisses along her spine causing small, almost invisible hairs to stand erect all over her back. Having kissed my way down to the juncture between her buttocks I sat back on my heels and pulled her body up against mine, seating her on my knees. Her head tilted back and she turned her face toward mine, cupping my cheek with her right hand, kissing me softly on my jaw.

My hands busied themselves exploring, as if for the first time, every line, fold, bump, the texture of her skin, the position of her nipples on her soft round orbs. They traversed down over her flat stomach, briefly toying with her belly ring before moving further on their mission. Our lips found each other and we kissed deeply, invading each other’s mouths with tenderness invested in each movement, hunger wrapped around every twist and turn of our mouths.

My fingers found her landing strip and traced the extremities of the each line, gently tugging at the sparse dark tufts. As my right index finger found her upper labia, she moaned into my mouth, soon after gasping as the same finger grazed the little nub growing from between the folds.

Wetness waited between the soft folds as I explored further down and a gasp escaped from her chest as my finger hesitated on the rim of her wetness. Softly tracing her inner labia, I withheld entry into her secret passage, teased her, instigating moan after moan from her throat.

Kissing toward the nape of her neck, I turned her around and indicated she should lie on her back. The face that turned around was painted with lust, desire lurking in her eyes, smiling as if knowing what was going to come next.

Standing over her on my hands and knees, I bent down and kissed her softly, teased her lips with the tip of my tongue. I knew inside it always drove her nuts with frustration and desire. Our noses rubbed briefly before my face rubbed all over hers, making love with the soft smooth features.

Tracing her face then her collarbone my lips moved down her body, my eyes taking in the magnificence there of.

I sensed rather than heard the smile in her voice when she whispered, “Where are you going with those kisses?”

Her eyes met mine and there was a naughty glint in her eyes.

Hundreds of kisses and caresses took me all the way down to the juncture of her legs. Feasting my eyes on her womanhood made me realise that here she was no less magnificent. Her landing strip was perfectly lined and the tufts left to grow their normal length. I enjoyed many opportunities to pinch those tufts between my lips, teasing her until she begged me to part her lips with my tongue to discover her wetness within.

I did just that, pulling those dark brown tufts between my lips, gathering more and more until my nose nestled within the growth. I rubbed her mound with my nose and she moaned softly. Moving down, my tongue extended and lightly grazed her outer labia. In response, her legs opened slightly, inviting me into the riches of her sex.

With my hands on her knees, I gently spread her legs further, witnessing her labia parting by itself. She was a deep red inside, the result of my brutalising of her pussy earlier. Bending down I inhaled her scent before my tongue extended and lightly tested her smoothness.

Her reaction to the slight touch of my tongue caused her inner muscles to contract and a drop of my earlier deposit oozed from her tender entrance. Ever relishing the taste of our combined fluids my tongue intercepted the drop of cum, spreading it over my lips before kissing her deeply over her whole pussy. The suction of my lips caused her whole body to spasm in ecstasy. Not letting up, I sucked her even more, eliciting a deep moan from her and fingers burying them in my hair.

She was on her way down and I was not going to let her wait. No teasing, no playing, and no holding from her the release she was yearning for.

I shoved my middle finger inside her heated passage, encountering more of our love cocktail, which I eagerly scooped up and delivered to my waiting tongue. The first spasms of her orgasm were flowing through her and I fused my mouth to her hard little clit, sucking hard, biting lightly on the nub while fucking her pussy with my finger.

Sensing her distance to go I inserted another finger, pumping in and out of her progressively wet snatch. Over her mound, my eyes were watching for those tell-tale signs, observing her breathing growing heavier and more laboured with each thrust of my fingers. Curling my digits upward, she shook violently and a stream of hot fluid gushed out of her pussy. Fluid consisting of the last of my cum and the umpteenth delivery of her fresh cum splashed over my face and into my open mouth.

I mounted her then and we made love until deep into the night. Her orgasms were not as strong by then and we were both getting tired. At some stage, I fell asleep with her face on my chest having whispered soft words to each other in the afterglow of our coupling.

Later, I woke up with her mouth slowly moving up and down over my shaft, unbelievable that I could be hard again. This time she mounted me and made love to me slowly while confessing her feelings, asking me how this felt, how that felt, slowly teasing me stimulating my hardness with gentle pressure of her pussy.

Her relaxed movement up and down my cock was somehow getting to me, not much later my nuts filled to the brim, and I shot an unbelievably heavy load up her slick folds. Torturing me, she kept moving on my cock. As my last spasm rocked through me, she came again, leaving raw marks on my chest in her release. The sound that came out her mouth was not lust or raw or typical exhilarated groan. No, it was something deeply emotional, from somewhere deep within where I was not yet allowed in the time we have been together.

***

I continue my stimulation of her mound, not in any form of rush in any way. In response to my caress, she lifts her leg slightly in an invitation to proceed further.

My fingers part her labia and she inhale sharply as my finger touches the smooth area between her lips. I sense something wrong but continue searching her sex. She inhales sharply between her teeth and I sense the reason for her reaction.

“Be careful, it is a bit sensitive.”

Withdrawing my hand, she holds it there. “No, please continue. Just be careful.”

Realising she is awake I start kissing her shoulders. Soft fluttering kisses on her exposed shoulders and neck. Tiny little hairs stand erect beneath my caresses. My finger proceed toward her core again and she turn around to lie on her back.

Spreading my caress all over her body now, I kiss her deeply.

“Morning Baby,” she smiles at me and I realise something is up when she looks dreamily out the window.

“What?” I inquire, propping myself up on my elbow.

“You know what? If I had to fall pregnant, last night would have been the night. When I sat on top of you and I came, something just felt funny.”

“I know, I sensed it,” I smiled down at her.

“But then, it would probably have left that little baby with all of his daddy’s anger,” and she smiled up at me.

“We could always make sure it did get stuck in there,” I smile back, reaching down toward her pussy, lightly caressing her on the way down.

She pulled me closer and directed her lips toward mine, opening her legs in welcoming my advance. I did not hold back, a man on a mission to lay bare the very pussy ready to receive a special gift.

As my finger parted her labia and slipped inside, her back arched and she trapped my hand between her legs.

Ooouch!” she groaned loudly!

Awww! Fuck, Auw, auw, auw! Take out your hand!”

“What now?”

“It hurts like shit!” she groans.

She gets out of bed and grabs a hand mirror of the dresser, groaning in pain as she moves.

Ouch!” more hissing as if in pain as she returns to bed. She carefully inspects her pussy in the mirror her face telling the story.

She turns toward me and looks at me sternly, “Sorry mister, not packing baby stuff in this pussy. Not today anyway.” With that, she got up, very gingerly and went to the bathroom.

As I hear the trickle of fluid from behind the door, I also hear her wailing softly.

“I guess I earned my snack now,” I hint as she appears from the bathroom.

She looks at me in disgust, “I might have taken some damage down there but I can still walk, Wise-ass!”

Published 
Written by Gallo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments