Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One of her favorite guys to jerk off (another of my wife’s college adventures)

"He screamed loudly with pleasure while she jerked him off and she enjoyed it very much."

14
8 Comments 8
23.9k Views 23.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Recently my wife gave me a long slow pleasurable hand job while telling me a story about another of her memorable college boyfriends. She referred to him as the “screamer.” He was one of her favorite guys to jerk off. She gets excited thinking about jerking off and blowing her boyfriends; it is sexually enjoyable for her to imagine doing it again.

When she tells me a story about one of her sexual experiences she visualizes it happening again and thinks about what it felt like. While she is working on my dick she can picture her boyfriend’s dick and relive the experience of jerking him off or giving him a blow job. She gets very aroused thinking about it and she always has an orgasm during one of our story experiences.

The first time she jerked off the “screamer” it was their first date and they were in a restaurant parking lot. Earlier while they were in the restaurant she gave him lots of flirtatious smiles and made lingering eye contact with her beautiful brown eyes. She knew she was giving him a boner. As soon as they got back to his car after dinner, she reached over and softly touched his dick.

He let out a very loud, “Oh.”

She leaned over and stuck her tongue into his mouth, sucking on his tongue as if she were sucking his dick, kissing him very hard. She brushed her hand across his erection several times, leaving it for a few seconds then removing it. After she brushed his dick for a while, my wife changed teasing techniques and gave his dick some gentle squeezes, moved her hand away then put it back on his stiff boner and squeezed lightly again. She told me she really enjoyed the feel of his throbbing dick through his pants.

With every squeeze from her pleasure giving fingers he let out another very loud, “Oh.”

She asked him what she had asked many other guys, “Can I take it out, do you mind if I unzip your pants?”

He was breathing hard and said loudly, “Yes. Yes, take it out.”

She unzipped his pants and slid her hand in his underwear.

As soon as she fingered his boner he yelled, “Oooohhhhh.”

She was surprised at how loud he yelled.

She told me many guys shot their loads as soon as she’d touch their boners in their underwear. She saw lots of dicks that were squirting cum as she took them out to jerk them off.

After she had her boyfriend’s dick out, she held it at the bottom of his shaft with one hand and squeezed it while gently rubbing the underside of his dick with the skilled fingers of her other hand. Next, she fingered his balls and rubbed them gently.

He yelled and moaned very loudly, “Oooooohhhhhhh.”

She thought she had somehow hurt him and stopped working on his balls.

She said, “Did I hurt you?”

“No, it feels so good.”

My wife asked, “Can I touch it again?”

“Yes, yes.”

She went back to work with her skilled jerk off hands. This time she gently squeezed the base of his shaft and worked on his cock head with her other hand.

AddisonBlackk
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AddisonBlackk

She placed her pleasure giving fingers around his cock head and twisted slowly; he was emitting pre cum in a steady stream.

Again he yelled very loudly, “Oooooohhhhhhh.”

Each time she heard him moan loudly with pleasure it excited her to know she could please him that much. My wife told me his loud yells of pleasure and the visual sight of his throbbing pre cum seeping erection aroused her very much.

She pulled down on his balls gently with one hand and went up and down his shaft with her other experienced hand. She worked his dick faster and faster from his balls all the way up his shaft and back down.

His moaning became even louder and continuous, “Oooohhh, oooohhh, oooohhh.”

She focused her eyes on his cock head waiting for his cum eruption. My wife has always been fascinated watching a man’s erection ejaculate. She can get off watching the way a guy’s dick responds to her touch as it gets closer to cumming.

She said softly, “I hope you have a big load for me.”

That did it, his cock head erupted with a big gush of cum. The first spurt exploded several inches out of his dick; then he continued to cum in a long continuous stream.

My wife had an orgasm; this time it was her turn to moan with pleasure, “Oh yeah, oh yeah, give me more.”

She kept milking his dick cream oozing boner.

She said, “Give me more, keep cumming, don’t stop.”

She gently squeezed his dick to get all the cum out. She softly squeezed his balls with one hand while squeezing and milking his shaft with the other. She was so focused on draining every drop of cum from his dick that she didn’t realize he had stopped screaming. He was now breathing very hard while she used her much practiced fingers to completely drain his dick.

They were both very satisfied.

She said, “I had fun. Did you like that?”

“Yes.”

I was curious. I asked her if she ever sucked his dick and if he screamed the same way.

“Yes I did, and yes he did, possibly even louder.”

She told me one cold night she gave him a blow job in the back seat of his car and he screamed continuously. She said he screamed so much, for so long, he fogged up the back windows of the car.

She added, “His loud screaming concerned me at times. That’s why I never gave him a blow job or a hand job in my dorm room. I was afraid his yelling would draw too much attention to my room.”

My wife always got off knowing she made a guy feel good. She told me it was very satisfying watching and feeling a guy’s dick stiffen as she worked on it with her experienced fingers, knowing she would make him cum. It made her feel she was doing something right and she loved it. Jerking guys off or sucking their dicks and making them cum was an ego boost for her. She enjoyed the feeling of having the effect she had on men. As a result, she chased that feeling time and again.

(There are several photo albums in my profile with some nice pictures of my wife.)

 

 

Published 
Written by JohnTSL
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments