Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Last Time

"It's always hard saying goodbye, even when it's the right thing to do."

29
6 Comments 6
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"A true story about myself and an ex-partner of mine, funnily enough on the same night I met my future love-to-be. Note that names have been changed to conceal identities."

“What’s taking so long?” My ex-boyfriend comes up to me, I can tell he just did a line in the bathroom by the way his eyes are darting around. I didn’t plan on seeing him here, it’s weird. We broke up a few weeks ago and I just wanted to come to Tekno to let loose, dance, and feel like myself again. He must’ve known that I would be here; this DJ isn’t his usual jam.

“Two double rum and cokes, that’ll be $16!” The bartender puts our drinks down in front of us, and as I go to reach for my wallet, Jared puts a $20 down on the counter and hands me my drink.

“Would’ve been nice if you did that more when we were together, but thanks,” I joke before taking a sip of my drink. Three years on and off with this bozo and here I am again. A couple of guys walk past us and I stare at them, flashing one a smile. I'm used to the looks, I'm 5"10 with large hips, a big ass and 32DD tits, the curves of a Goddess (not my words, but I'll take it). I'm half white and half Indian with pale blonde hair and a fishnet dress, black bodysuit, and knee-high black combat boots on tonight.

“Hey, let’s not do this,” Jared says, leaning in and brushing his hand through my hair before lowering it and rubbing his hand over my ass. He kisses my neck, and I let him while I think about how I hate that he knows me so well. “Let’s go dance, you look so good, baby.” 

I pull away and lead him to a corner where he gives me a bump before we go off and dance. We walk past a few people before the heat radiating from the crowd hits my legs. Tekno is packed tonight - the lasers are dancing as much as the people and I can smell someone’s mint vape. Jared grabs me by the waist and we dance.

He’s shitty but I’ve seen him at his best, and those stupid blue eyes get me every time. He looks like a young, short-haired Legolas and his confidence teeters on the line of cockiness, but I can’t blame him- I’d be confident too with muscles like that.

I leave him to go out and smoke a joint and use the bathroom, grabbing a water on the way back.

“Where you been?!” he yells, definitely drunk now. I remind him that I was outside before we head over to the bar and down a few shots. I grab Jared’s hand and we go back onto the dancefloor, where I start swaying my hips towards him before pulling away again, every time dancing closer before he finally grabs me, turns me around and we start grinding like we’re in high school again. As much as I hate him, I can’t help but get turned on when he basically shows the world a clothed demonstration of what we look like in bed. The stares from the men wanting to be him, and the girls wishing they were me just get my pussy tingling. I stand up straight and make Jared grab my tits.
“Let’s get out of here,” Jared whispers to me while guiding my hand to his crotch, “I need you so bad, I can’t stop thinking about you, Bree. I’ll fuck you outside how you like it, baby.” 

Oh, here we go.

“What are you waiting for?” I say before he grabs me and we go outside. The night was almost over and I was so drunk I could barely walk. Jared leads me two blocks away before he pulls me into an alley.

“Hey, what the fuck are we doing here?” I know exactly what we’re doing. Before I can say anything else, he grabs both my hands and pulls them above my head with one hand while using his free hand to pull up my dress. I’m not wearing any panties - Jared asked me to stop wearing them a few months into us dating and I never looked back. 

He’s breathing heavily, biting and kissing me all over before looking up into my eyes. His finger is tracing along my side, down my hip and around until he reaches my pussy. I gasp when he slips a finger in, going in deep before slowly pulling it out and making me suck on it. 

“I see you’re sticking with the commando,” he says with a grin, “God... you’re so fucking hot. I’m so sorry-” 

“Shut up and fuck me,” I press my finger to his lips before he ruins it. He shrugs and pushes me up against the wall, my hands still being held up in the air making me powerless. This is what I like, I want to be controlled, taken like a slut. Hunter slowly slips a finger back into me in and out, smiling at me trying not to give away how much I’m enjoying this. 

“You want my dick inside you, Bree?” he whispers as I let out a quiet moan, “I know you do, you want to feel my hard cock stretch you out, you want me to fill your little cunt right up with cum, don’t you? You don’t even care if people see you, you want them to.”

MarrielleSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarrielleSmith

I hate him and I hate how fucking hot he is. I feel the cold concrete of the wall against my bare ass now as he slips in some more fingers, my tits falling out of the pink satin dress I wore tonight. “Please, Jared... I want your dick so fucking bad. Please.” 

He loves hearing me beg, and that’s all he needs before lets go of my hands so I can unbutton his pants and pull out his cock. Eight inches when he’s hard, and my god… is he hard. I give his balls a couple licks up and down, being sure to pop the tip of his cock into my mouth like a lollipop a couple times before he grabs me and turns me around. I feel Jared’s hands, one on each waist as he bends me over a stair rail and slowly enters me.

I feel every inch slowly stretch me out, and I remember why I keep coming back to him. My pussy is so tight and no one’s ever filled me like this before. I start moaning and feel his arm wrap around my neck, choking me as he slowly gains momentum, and within minutes he’s pounding into me with deep thrusts. 

“Oh GOD, Jared, yes!” I moan, barely able to keep myself up, “Yes, daddy! Please, oh my god, fuck me.” Whenever I move my hips to get in deeper, he pulls my hair forcing me up. He controls me like a puppet master does his puppet. 

“You’re so fucking dirty, Bree,” Jared says as he brings his hand around my hips, down towards my pussy. Just as I think he’s going down, his hand goes up and he starts squeezing my tits and playing with them. “Who’s pussy is this?” Jared whispers in my ear, slowing his thrusts down but getting as deep into me as possible. 

He has me completely hypnotized and he knows it. “It’s yours, Jared, this pussy is all yours. Fuck me like it is. I want you to fill me up like the little cum dumpster I am.”

The insides of my thighs are dripping with juices, and my clit is throbbing harder than my heartbeat during the Clinton versus Trump election. 

Jared turns me around and lifts me up against the wall, putting my legs around his shoulders and his face right into my cunt. Holy fuck… if anyone walked by this alley right now they’d think we were filming a porno. Maybe we should. 

Before I get a second to catch my breath, I feel Jared’s tongue deep into my pussy, drinking up all my wet and occasionally teasing my clit with little circles. Just as I’m about to cum, he pauses. 

“Why’d you stop?!” I look down and he’s smiling, his face glistening in the street lamp light with my juices. He brings me down and kisses my neck as he lowered me onto his dick again, ever so slowly. Since he had slurped up a lot of my juices, there was nothing between his skin and my insides. I feel every ridge of his cock. He pushes deeper into me once I sat down fully onto his cock and I can feel it in my stomach. 

“You’re gonna cum on my dick and I’m going to watch your face when you do,” he says as I let out a whimper, looking me in the eyes with a fire burning. I nod and he starts thrusting into me again, I can feel how soaked everything is and a thin layer of sweat starts to come over my skin, my tits bouncing up and down as he fucks me harder and harder by the second. 

I lean back against the wall as he keeps fucking me, both of us grunting and moaning. Jared starts biting my neck and my chest, and I feel one of his fingers slip into my asshole, pushing it in and out. No need for lube with how wet I’ve gotten everything. I take my hand and start rubbing my clit and I can feel Jared’s cock tighten. 

“You wanna cum in me, daddy? You wanna cum in me and feel me on your cock, huh? I know you do, baby, cum for me.” 

I start rubbing my clit harder and feel us both tense up, my orgasm growing in me, bigger and bigger until- 

“Ohhh my god fuck I’m coming, baby,” Jared starts moaning as he pumps his hot load into me, deeper and deeper with every thrust as I shake and orgasm all over his massive cock. We cum together, his dick going deep into me with every tremor. He slowly slides out and I get down, being careful not to step into the puddle of our juices. I adjust my dress as he puts his pants back on in silence. 

It’s not until we walk out of the alley that we both burst into laughter.

“What a way to say goodbye!” I say, looking over at him with a big smile. He smiles back at me, a sad look in his eyes. A look of acceptance, that we can’t do that ever again.  

Or will we?

Published 
Written by wetlittlekitty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments