Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One call too many

13
3 Comments 3
9.8k Views 9.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words
I worked maintenance at a hotel. I was called to a room. The light was not working. A blonde about twenty-five years old answered the door. She wore a halter top and a pair of the shortest shorts I had ever seen. She told me the light over the desk did not work. I plugged in the lamp. I turned to face her and saw she had long and shapely legs. My cock started to get hard. I wanted to pull her shorts off. I walked past her. I knew she had seen my hard-on as I passed.

I thought, what a great day. This blonde had great legs and body. I thought for sure I could have gotten her into bed right then if I had tried. She called down to the front desk with another problem. My cock got hard with the thought about her long shapely legs. She opened the door wearing the same shorts. She changed her top to a bikini top that barely held her tits in place. She told me the tub would not drain. I had the things I needed to open the drain. I worked on the drain. I felt as if she stared at my ass while I worked.

My pants felt tighter than usual. My cock got hard with the thoughts of her watching my ass. I thought about standing up and dropping my pants in front of her. I wanted rip her clothes off and fuck her then. I fixed the tub. She kissed my cheek as I picked up my tools. I felt her rub my cock through my pants. I hoped she liked what she felt. I left the room.
 
I wanted to feel great her tits and ass. I got my third call to her room again about an hour after I had left. I felt she caused these problems. She answered the door in her bikini top. She changed her shorts to some loose gym shorts. I noticed her shorts were wet between her legs. She told me the sink would not drain. I went into the bathroom. I found the rod that raised and lowered the stopper had come loose. I saw her as she walked up to the sink. I looked up her shorts and saw her shaved pussy. I wondered how tight her pussy would feel around my rod. I tightened the rod and stood. She kissed my lips and took my hand and put it between her legs.

I felt her shorts. Her pussy had soaked her shorts. The heat that ran between her legs was so hot, that I thought she would burn me. I felt her grab my cock through my pants. She told me to fuck her now. I grabbed her ass and it felt great. I rubbed my cock against her pussy through our clothes. I heard her moan.

I carried her to the bed and threw her on it. I started pulling her shorts down. I got my first look at her bald pussy. I got down on my knees and drove my tongue deep into her sweet pussy. I started licking and finger fucking her soaked pussy. I heard my radio call my name again. I told her I would be back as soon as I could.

I thought I would be back a lot sooner than I did. I got a call from the manager.

AmyDark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyDark

He told me to go to her room and make sure everything was fixed. I returned to the room. The door stood ajar as I knocked. I heard her say come in. I saw her nude on the bed. I walked to the bed. She told me to fix the problem that I started that morning. I dropped my tool belt and drove my tongue inside her pussy again. She soaked my face with her juices as I started finger fucking her pussy. I felt her grip the sheets as she flooded my mouth with her juices from her orgasm.

I started unbuttoning my shirt. She sat up and grabbed my belt. She worked on my pants and belt. I heard a gasp as my pants and boxers dropped to the floor. I felt her wrap her hand around my cock as she licked the head. I leaned my head back and moaned. She started taking my cock into her mouth. I heard slurping noises as I felt her suck my cock. I grabbed her head and pulled it toward me as I exploded in her mouth. I heard her slurping again. She drank my hot, white, and sticky cum. She wanted me to fuck her. She wanted to feel my long, hard, and thick cock inside her pussy.

I moved on top of her. She spread her legs and opened her hungry pussy up for me. I started to guide my cock inside her pussy. I felt her hand on my cock. She told me that my cock was bigger than she thought. I felt the head of my cock slide up and down her slit. She grabbed my ass with her free hand. She lined my cock up to her pussy hole. She pulled my ass and forced my cock deep inside her soaked pussy.

I started moving slowly at first. I moved my cock out until just the head was still inside her. I slammed my cock back deep inside her again. I heard her beg me to fuck her harder. She wanted to be fucked hard and fast. I picked up the pace. I slammed my cock so hard inside her pussy my balls slapped her beneath her pussy. She moved her legs to my shoulders so I could slam my cock deeper and harder inside her. My cock started to throb. I slammed my cock one last time in her pussy and exploded. My cock pulsated inside her and caused her to orgasm.

I fell next to her out of breath. I saw I had 10 minutes left of my shift. I rose on an elbow and asked if she would need some special maintenance later. She was sure she would need more maintenance. I got up to get dressed. I would be back in a couple of hours. I needed to finish my duties for the day and change clothes.

She reached for her purse and pulled out some money and told me to bring back something for us to eat. She handed one of the keys to her room. I leaned down and kissed her lips. I told her I would be back as soon as I could. She smiled and told me that she looked forward to it. She told me as I walked out the door to be sure and bring back some lube. She told me that she had another tight hole that needed attention.

Published 
Written by Country52466
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments