Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

On Top

9
6 Comments 6
6.8k Views 6.8k
807 words 807 words

A sharp, pleasurable hiss escaped Anthony. His body writhed and trembled as an overwhelming sensation of sheer enjoyment washed over him. He jerked, feeling the need for a release from the painful, yet ever so gratifying, urge pulsating through him, stinging him like thousand shots of piercing needles. But still, the brunette haired woman sitting atop him, rubbing her juices over his fully-erect, and throbbing member, carefully placing his manhood at the entrance of her wet folds.

He gripped the metal bars of the bed's baby-pink headboard tightly, as one thought thrummed through his frazzled mind—release.

Misty grinned deviously down at him, and the beads of sweat that seemed to stick to Anthony's dripping brows and forehead slithered down his sticky flesh. He had never seen Misty in such a way, and it only made his pulsing manhood throb more.

Along, a stifled groan escaped him, coming out more as a hiss as his teeth grit from the pleasure.

His dark, cold eyes rolled back as a tremor of risqué rapture blared through his muscular body. Misty continued her slow, delectation of menstruations and grinds down upon him, and Anthony had never felt so vulnerable.

He wanted to reach up and yank her down, pulling her beneath him before thrusting deep into her soaking wet core mercilessly.

The thought sent sparks of intensity zipping through him, and suddenly, his deep, dark eyes, that hold so much mystery, swirled into a form of lust. The ecstasy filling his body had caused him to grip tightly on her breast. She purred in pure ecstasy.

Misty smirked triumphantly, and Anthony hastily glanced away, slamming his eyes shut in an attempt to control his powerful gift. The woman leaned down, gliding her hands slowly up his chest, hungrily taking in his moans with a winning grin. She used her delicate, slender fingers to swiftly draw patterns with her nails over his lean, jaw-dropping abs.

"Damn." He groaned, trying to keep it down, for the fact that the walls were thin in their apartment.

The fragrant smell of his and Misty's sexual antics filled his nose, suddenly combining into a collision with the rooms cinnamon-scented candles, roses, and dark chocolate.

It was intoxicating.

All of sudden, Misty regained her speed, and Anthony yelled out in pleasure, causing his brunette haired woman to smile sadistically.

"Anthony." She moaned as she threw her head back. Her brown strands of long, soft hair flew back, gleaming with a stream of sweat. Her brows furrowed and her jaw fell and saliva dribbled down the edges of her mouth, but no care was shown.

Missurkiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Missurkiss

Anthony's strong hands plunged for her writhing waist—he gripped her flesh tightly, digging his nails into her skin as gratifying grunts filled the room, and heavy, wet slaps of flesh slamming together at an unbeatable speed overflowed throughout the large room. He decided to use the new-found grip to boost their activities, hoisting her small, trembling body up more before slamming her back down again.

The new movements caused Misty to scream out, completely without care for the other couples in the building.

She collapsed down onto his body—sticky with sweat and bodily juices. Her red, manicured fingernails dug into his skin, but Anthony was far too immersed in the actions to care. He merely grits his teeth in response and let out a deep, throaty rasp.

"Misty—fuck!" he choked out, nearing his release.

"I-I'm- Ah...! High...ah! A-Anth-on—"

With a burst of strength, Anthony flipped Misty over, switching to the missionary position. Misty seemed rather taken aback by his exhilarating force, but quickly brushed it off to wrap her arms tightly around his neck.

"Anthony," she whimpered out, her head flying backward, hitting the pillow behind her comfortably as a wave of utter bliss shot through her entire body. Anthony soon followed, gripping her tiny body closer to his as his thick, white juices shot into her, filling her to a point of sheer completion.

He fell lazily by her side, being careful not to suffocate her body with the weight of his own.

The two kicked the blankets off each other, not caring where it fell. Heat overpowered them, and their bodies were too numb to lift a finger.

Misty's head drooped lazily to the side, and a smile graced her features. "Wow..." she laughed through pants.

Anthony smirked, cocking his head towards her, staring into her light brown orbs as he drank in her features. "Ah," he scoffed, smirk never leaving his face.

With another laugh, Misty poked her forefinger into Anthony's forearm, regaining his attention. "You..said I could be on top..." she started pouting. Anthony shut his eyes, cocking an eyebrow.

"Oops," he simply replied, swiftly gliding his tongue over his dry lips, an action which Misty found mesmerizing.

"So...up for round two?"

 

 

Published 
Written by SlayQueen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments