Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nowhere Else To Go

5
3 Comments 3
5.7k Views 5.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words
I was starting to become desperate with the situation. He was a good guy, sure, and very supportive with all my work problems. But I hadn't seen his cock for several months, he had stopped caressing my tits and trying to get his hands inside my knickers. And, although I am not a women who needs sex on a daily basis, I was in my mid-twenties and needed an orgasm from time to time.

He was sitting on the sofa, half smiling as he watched a TV programme. Don't ask which, I wasn't paying much attention, since all I was able to think about was my sexless relationship. During our first year, everything was magic. However, when we moved in together, sex was, for some reason I had never figured out, relegated to that thing we did on special occasions. 

I am not a cheating person and, anyway, I thought that he didn't deserve to be betrayed. But I made a decision: I had to leave him. That same Sunday evening, however, I decided that he deserved one last chance, so I went to the bedroom we shared and took off all my clothes. I went back into the living room completely naked. He didn't raise his eyes, but it was probably for the best. I sat on his lap and kissed his neck. 

He pushed me away, frowning, and asked me what I thought I was doing. "I never thought that I lived with a slut," he added.

That was his last chance gone. I stood up and announced that I was moving out. I gave him a few seconds to reply, but no words came out of his mouth. I turned around and left the room. I dressed again and packed some of my things in a suitcase. Before leaving, I told him that I would come back and get the rest of my stuff the following day. Still no reply. 

Out on the street, I remembered a small hotel I had seen a few weeks before when we had gone for a walk, but I couldn't remember it's exact location. With no family or close friends living in town, there was nowhere else I could go. After a while walking with no luck, I came across a man who seemed to be in his late fifties, with grey hair and a few wrinkles that, far from making him look old, gave an interesting and attactive expression to his face. I decided to ask him if he knew where the hotel was. Luckily, he did. 

"It's about half an hour walking from here," he said. "Let me walk you there, or you will probably get lost again".

On our way, he asked me why I was looking for a hotel on a Sunday evening with such a sad expression on my face. Although I didn't know this man, I told him the whole story, including the no-sex issues, and he looked amazed.

"You are a very attractive young woman. That boyfriend of yours must be crazy."

He told me that he had been through a fairly similar situation. His ex-wife had started avoiding sex and, although he had first thought that she just didn't find him attractive any more, he discovered that the reason was the yoga teacher she left him for. I thought that I was lucky after all, since I had been the one who broke up.

When we got to the hotel, I found that all the rooms were occupied. I pannicked, since I had nowhere else to spend the night. However, my mystery man, named Edward, offered me a solution. 

"If you need somewhere to stay tonight, I can offer you my place. I have an extra room with private bathroom, so you will loose no intimacy. Besides, I have an interesting wine collection, and you look like you might need a drink."

I stopped a few seconds to think.

SinFulQueen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SinFulQueen

What did I really know about this man? However, the tone of his voice showed nothing other than pity, and I really could think of no other option, so I thanked him for his generosity and promised not to be a bother him and said I'd leave early in the morning.

Twenty minutes later we were standing in his living room, which was nicely decorated. His ex-wife might have been a whore, but the woman did have good taste. He showed me to my room and gave me a short tour around the flat. It was big, with a balcony and a gym where, he told me, he worked out every morning. I thought that he must have had a nice body.

We sat down on the sofa and he poured us both a glass of wine. Oh, what an amazing wine. A couple of glasses later, I was starting to get turned on by Edward. He was more than doubled my age, but that had given him experience in so many things. His stories were all so interesting and his hands... well, after the third glass, I could only think about his hands on my body. He noticed something, because he asked me if I was alright. My pussy was boiling hot under my kinckers, and I thought that he must have been feeling the heat from where he was sitting. My face turned bright red. 

I don't know exactly how or why, but the next thing I remember was taking off my shirt and bra and sitting on his lap, as I had done a few hours before with my boyfriend. However, his reaction was the opposite. He kissed my neck very slowly, licking and biting, and those wonderful hands fondled my breasts. He pinched my nipples, stroked my back, licked my breasts, bit my nipples and kissed my face and then my mouth. I didn't know what was happening, but I was so turned on and everything felt so amazingly good that I didn't care. 

"Mary, you are so gorgeous."

I sat back to unzip his trousers and pull down his boxers. His penis sprang out, and it was big, and hard and beautiful. I wanted it, so I went on my knees and got it inside my mouth. Oh, how it tasted, his pre-cum already seeping. I didn't have much experience giving blowjobs, but I put all the effort I was able to and he came in no time. He pushed my head away, but he couldn't help covering my breasts in cum, which I discovered to be something I loved.

He made me stand and pulled my trousers and knickers down in one move and inserted one finger inside my pussy. I thought that I was going to cum in that very moment. He took me in his arms, lay me on the sofa and took my trousers and knickers off my ankles. He then reintroduced his finger inside my pussy and started licking my clit. He kept licking and licking while he worked his finger in and out of my pussy until I couldn't stand the pleasure any more. I orgasmed hard and I cried out so loud that I thought that everyone in the block would hear.

"Wow," I said. "Thank you."

"No, Mary, thank you," he replied.

Of course, that night I didn't use the bed I had been assigned and I didn't leave early the following morning. I stayed at his house for five months before finding a flat for myself. And sex was on the table practically every day, each encounter better than the previous one. I felt desired, which was something I really needed, and I never saw my ex-boyfriend again.

Published 
Written by Mary8726
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments