Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighborly Love

"Jack gets permission to fuck his neighbor"

25
4 Comments 4
12.2k Views 12.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Jack and Carol lived in a quiet neighborhood. When Ryan and Tia moved in next door ,they all became fast friends. Tia wasn't able to have children, so they doted on Jack and Carol's two kids. They even took the occasional vacation together.

Tia was a beautiful woman with her long dark hair, substantial breasts and narrow waist. Ryan kept himself in great shape too, by running a 5K loop four times a week. They made a striking couple. Unfortunately, during one of Ryan's runs, he experienced a massive heart attack, and was suddenly gone.

Understandably, Tia was devastated. Carol and Jack did everything they could for her. Eventually, things returned to a new normal. Tia seemed to be over visiting Carol all the time. Jack didn't mind at all, because she was as sweet as she was gorgeous.

About a year after Ryan's passing, Tia confided her frustrations to Carol.

"Carol, you are so lucky to have Jack. He's so handy around the house and I can see that he's a great husband."

"I am lucky. I don't know what I would do without him. I can't imagine how lonely you must be without Ryan."

Tia got misty eyed, "It can be lonely in that house alone. The day's aren't too bad now, but the evenings and nights are still tough. Can I tell you a secret?" Tia didn't wait for a response, "What I miss the most right now is sex. We had an amazing love life, and Ryan could make me feel so special. Now, it's just me and my toys. I really miss being intimate."

Carol found herself lost in thought. She suddenly realized just how good she had it. Jack was a wonderful husband and father. He could fix anything around the house. All that, plus he was a wonderful lover. She had a couple of boyfriends in college, but they couldn't hold a candle to Jack when it came to sex.

"Tia, have you thought about starting to date again? Ryan has been gone over a year now. I don't think anyone would think it would be strange if you decided to get out there again. You are a beautiful woman, and I bet there would be a ton of guys wanting to get to know you."

"To be honest, I have found myself looking at some of the online dating sites. I even signed up on a couple of them. I got a lot of men contacting me. Some of them, I'm just not attracted to, or they are not my type. Some of them just gave me the creeps once we started messaging online. I haven't found anyone I would want to get to know better. I know this sounds awful, but right now, I would be happy to find a nice guy to just have some fun with, if you know what I mean. I need to feel safe though, and that's going to be hard to find."

Without thinking, Carol blurted out, "Tia, what about Jack?"

"What do you mean?" asked Tia.

"Would you feel safe with Jack? I know you're somewhat attracted to him. I sometimes see you looking at him."

Tia blushed with embarrassment, "Jack is your husband. I would never think about having an affair with him. He's a great looking guy, and he is so kind and considerate, but come on Carol. You're my best friend. I could never do that to you."

"I mentioned it 'because' we are best friends. I hate seeing you hurting like this. I'm willing to share Jack with you once in a while. Let me feel him out on the idea."

When Jack came home from work that evening, Carol told him about her conversation with Tia. Jack was more than surprised that his wife would share him with their neighbor.

"Carol, are you sure you want to do this? In all the years we have been together, I never imagined you would want me to sleep with another woman."

"I know Jack, it surprised me too when I thought of it. It's just that Tia is pretty much a part of our family. I feel so bad for her, and I want to help her get through this. Aren't you attracted to her?"

"Of course I am. Any man would be attracted to Tia. That's not the problem. I want to make sure you are OK with this."

Carol kissed Jack softly, "I'm OK. Why don't you go take a shower, and I'll call Tia to let her know to expect you in an hour."

*****

After the call from Carol, Tia just sat there for a minute, trying to wrap her head around what was happening. Although her mind was conflicted about sleeping with her best friend's husband, her emotions were responding to the excitement with feelings she hadn't felt in a long time. Once she snapped out of her thoughts, she sprang into action. She didn't have much time to get ready.

Using her razor, she trimmed the hair around her pussy, just leaving a neat landing strip above. She took a quick shower, making sure she was ready for Jack. Next, she had to decide on what to wear. She considered slacks and a blouse, but decided on something sexy. After all, this wasn't a social visit.

*****

Jack let the warm water cascade over him. His mind was reeling at the thought of fucking Tia. He always considered her to be a beautiful, sexy woman. His cock hardened at the thought of being with her. He started to stroke himself before he realized what he was doing, and he forced himself to stop. As he was drying off, Jack wondered what he should wear. He decided on just wearing jeans and a button down shirt.

Before he left the house, Jack stopped to talk to Carol, "Are you sure this is what you want me to do?"

Carol kissed Jack, "Yes, and you better get going. Tia is expecting you."

The walk to Tia's house seemed to take forever on one hand, but the next thing he knew, he was knocking at the door. Tia opened the door a crack, but once she saw him, she smiled and opened the door all the way.

Jack was thunder struck. Tia was standing before him wearing black corset and thigh high black stockings. Her ample breasts were spilling out over the top of the corset, and her nipples were peaking out.

Tia grinned, "So Jack, does that look on your face mean you like my outfit?"

Wildmom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Wildmom

Jack was nervous as hell, but managed to answer, "Wow Tia, you look good enough to eat!"

"My turn first, Jack."

Tia grabbed him by the front of his belt and pulled him into the house, closing the door behind them. Jack's cock strained against the fabric of his jeans. Tia unbuckled his belt and lowered the zipper. She shoved his jeans and underwear down to his ankles and dropped to her knees. Tia was like a woman possessed. She took his cock in her hand and, while looking up at Jack, seductively ran her tongue over her lips before engulfing it in her mouth. Jack leaned back against the door to support himself, his hands grasping hair on each side of her head. It was obvious to him that her sexual appetite hadn't been fed in over a year.

Jack felt his cock hitting the back of her throat when she gagged a bit. Her saliva was leaking out and dribbling down her chin. Her hand began to softly knead his balls. Jack groaned loudly as his breathing became labored. Tia desperately sucked and licked his cock. It had been so long since she had tasted a man's cum.

Jack felt the beginnings of an orgasm approaching from a distance. There was no way to stop or even slow it down. He looked down at this sexy woman with his cock in her mouth. His balls actually ached, anticipating the release. He growled as the first spurt flew down her throat. Tia didn't slow her attack. She wanted every drop. Ropes of his hot cream followed the first spurt. Eventually, Jack had no more to give. Tia slowed her aggressive attention to his cock. She gently licked him clean, coaxing the last drops from him. Finally, she held the softening member in her hand and gave the tip a gentle kiss.

Jake helped Tia to her feet. They looked each other in the eyes before kissing passionately. Tia felt the spark of electricity at their lips met. Their tongues swirled as if in an erotic dance.

When they broke away, Tia softly said, "Jack, you felt and tasted so good in my mouth. I'm sorry if I was too aggressive but it's been so long."

"I loved it Tia - don't be sorry. It's nice to be wanted like that."

Jacks eyes wandered to her nipples at the top of her corset. He quickly kicked off his shoes and stepped out of the clothes gathered around his ankles. He took her hand and said, "Lets go up to the bedroom."

Once they got to the room, Jack slipped out of his shirt before wrapping his arms around Tia. As they kissed, Jack opened the zipper at the side of the corset. He pulled away momentarily to let it fall to the ground. All Tia had left were her thigh high black stocking and matching panties. His cock had not yet recovered from earlier, but he could feel it stir at the site before him.

He took both breasts in his hands. They felt wonderfully heavy. Her hardened nipples were too much to ignore. Jack leaned and sucked one between his lips. Tia threw her head back, enjoying the feeling fit the first time in ages. Her hands caressed the back of his head as he suckled on her breasts.

Eventually, Jack moved lower, kissing down her stomach as his fingers slid into the sides of her panties. He slid them over her hips as Tia looked down at him with anticipation of what was coming. Jack pressed his nose up against her pussy, inhaling her musky scent. 

Jack thought, "God, she smells so good."

His hands moved to her ass. He softly squeezed her cheeks as his tongue glided slowly over the folds of her labia. His tongue slid between her lips, scooping up drops of her juices. The taste complemented the aroma filling his nostrils. His tongue slithered up and began to probe Tia's hidden button. Her reaction surprised him. Her whole body jerked, and she collapsed onto the bed behind her. Her stocking clad legs surrounded Jack's head, pulling him to her pussy. Her hands grabbed fistfuls of his hair.

Jack continued his assault on her clit. His tongue swirled and flicked her swollen love button. Tia began to writhe under him. He could feel the silky stockings sliding up and down his back. Tia's thighs clamped around his head, and she cried out as her climax rippled through her body. Jack felt as if his head was in a vice until she started to relax.

Tia pulled him up over her and kissed him deeply. She felt his stiff cock between them. It felt so good against her like that. She rolled him over until he was on his back and she was straddling him.

"Jack, I need your cock in me now."

Tia needed this more than anything in the world. She squeezed his cock in her hand. It felt rock hard. She lifted up to position him at her entrance. She hadn't had a real cock inside her in ages. She felt as if she my hyperventilate - she was that turned on. Lowering herself, she felt his cock stretch her open. The sensation of Jack's warm hard cock filling her was overwhelming. Once she had regained some control over herself, she plunged down, taking all of Jack inside her. She began rolling her hips forward and backward. Tia angled herself so she could maximize her pleasure.

Jack looked up at this beautiful woman. He couldn't believe that his fantasies had come true. He reached to pinch her nipples between his fingers, twisting and stretching them as he met her movements with her own. He could feel her liquid desire running down to cover his balls. He watched as she raced to another climax. Suddenly, her body shook as her orgasm took control of her. Jack felt the walls of her pussy caressed his cock. With one last thrust up, he exploded in her, filling her with his warm cream.

Tia collapsed down on top of Jack. Their ragged breaths eventually slowed to normal. Tia's face was nuzzled into his neck.

"Jack, I don't know how to thank you and Carol. You have given me a gift more precious than you realize."

Published 
Written by Cubby54
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments