Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nail Technician: Part 1

"Linh, my nail technician, needed to go on a sexual expedition, and I was determined to be her guide!"

9
3 Comments 3
3.6k Views 3.6k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Author's Notes

"My sexy little nail technician was headed for a sexual expedition..."

Linh was my nail technician that I met at the nail salon months ago. She was tiny, I'm guessing 4'-10" and 95 pounds. She seemed like 5'-3" because she always wore high pumps. She was so hot, had a great body and an exceptionally gorgeous ass. She seemed to like to flirt with me in our conversations. She knew I was married but, it wasn't going very well. I loved to go there for my one hour getaway where I could just have fun with her. Eventually, I started flirting back. The thought of getting her in bed was always on my mind.  She had trouble with men and wasn't in a relationship, nor had she been in one for a while. I figured she was dying for sex, of any kind. She was about 12 years younger than me, and I used to joke with her about finding an Italian guy, because they're the best lovers. She would joke back, "do you know of any?”  I told her none better than me.

I went in for my monthly treat as I was leaving for a home visit. She asked me where I was going, and I told her.  She told me that she collected items from all 50 states, so she wanted me to bring her a little something.  I found a place that actually etched the glass, so I had a custom gift made for her.  I knew she would like that. We talked on the phone a lot while I was on my trip, and I told her I got her a special shot glass. We talked about all kinds of things while I was away, and as the flirting intensified, I asked her to send me a picture of her just to see if she would.  She sent me a couple with her in a dress in a couple provocative little poses exposing some cleavage in one and upper inner thigh in another.  I thought it was getting a little racy, but I was enjoying it.

When I got back to town, I asked when we could meet so I could give her the gift.  She said that any night after work was good because there was a pub literally next door to her salon. I met her there after work the next evening and I was waiting at the bar for her. She texted me and said she would be just a few minutes because she was changing.  I thought that was a little odd, as she always dressed nice for her job. When she came in, I about fell out of my chair.  She let her hair down which was rare, and had black dress shorts on and a beige silk top with a lacy bra underneath that was clearly visible, and of course some really nice pumps. I'm not sure how she walked in them.

She gave me a nice hug when she got to my barstool, and I gave her and strong hug pulling her into me as I kissed her on the cheek.  She seemed really happy to see me.  She sat down and we both ordered a drink and an appetizer. We chatted for a while about my trip and as we kept talking, I noticed she was getting closer and leaning into me. So I thought what the fuck, I slide my stool a little closer to her so that we literally had to pull our legs away from each other so we didn't touch.  Well, that didn't last long, and not soon enough did I feel her leg resting on mine.  I needed at that point to order another drink. She didn't want another one because of her drive home, but I lived close, so I was going to get comfortable. She asked me where her gift was, and I told her in the car.  She asked me to get it, and I thought shit, now she's probably going to move her chair away. I went out to my car to get it, and when I got back I noticed her stool was pulled way out as she had gone to the rest room.

When she returned, she slid her chair right next to me, so now there was no way not to touch her. I gave her the gift, and she opened it.  She really liked it.  I was surprised since it was such a small gift. She put her hand on my thigh and leaned in and whispered, "thank you," in my ear, and kissed me on the cheek. I turned to her and whispered back to her that she was welcome, and kissed her on the cheek just off her lips. I was feeling pretty good, so I asked her if she wanted another drink. She said no, but, "You have another one, you live close."  So I ordered another and we talked for a while until I finished my drink. I went to the rest room and came back.

It was getting late.  She said, "You look a little tipsy, you didn't eat enough."

I said, "You're right, I'll just leave my car and here and walk home."

She said, "I'll take you home."

While I was waiting to pay the bill, she put her hand on my leg and just gave me a smile.  We left, and I got in her car and told her where to go. As we were driving she missed the road and turned into a park. I thought she just missed the turn, but she kept driving to a corner of the lot and shut her car off and turned off her headlights.  I couldn't believe that this was happening. I knew why she went there, and there was no reason to wait around. For a few moments, absolutely nothing was said, we just looked at each other, and waiting for something to be said, or done. I leaned over and put my hand on her face and kissed her.

We immediately started making out pretty heavily. This went on for a few minutes and then I pushed my tongue into her mouth. She didn't do anything with it. I was just probing her mouth with my tongue, but she would not suck on it or put hers in mine.  Man, I thought, she's not into this.  I thought to myself, pretty boring.  Then I said to myself, "What the fuck,” I'm gonna see how far I can get her to go. So I started kissing her again and told her to suck my tongue. As soon as I got it in her mouth she started sucking on it. The more she sucked on it, the further I pushed it in. She must have like it because I felt her put her hand on my thigh and start rubbing it. When we took a little break, I whispered in her ear to give me her tongue. She did as I asked, and I tried to suck it out of her mouth. I now realized she wanted me to tell her what I wanted her to do. With that, I put my hand on her bare thigh and started to rub it.

After we took a break from making out, I started to kiss and tongue her ear, and that started to drive her crazy. As I was doing that, I brought my finger to her lips and circled them to see if she'd open her mouth for it. She did, and I whispered for her to suck it. With that, she let my finger into her mouth and started sucking it, then I entered a second finger in. She seemed to enjoy that, as I think women know men fantasize about being sucked off when their fingers are in a woman's mouth. I continued kissing and licking down her neck area while rubbing her inner thigh. She seemed to be enjoying everything, then we took a little breather and regrouped.

She kind of pushed me away which was strange because I thought that she seemed into what was happening. Then while she was looking at me, she started to unbutton her blouse. Her blouse parted, exposing her sexy lacy bra. Then she unsnapped her bra, exposing her breasts to me. They were beautiful, like perfect. They were bigger than I imagined behind those forsaken clothes and she had little dark brown nipples anxiously awaiting my mouth. It was very clear that she wanted me to go to work on those.

So without hesitation, we started kissing again and I grabbed her left breast with my right hand and started feeling and massaging it. Then our kiss broke and I started kissing and licking her neck down towards her other exposed breast. Once I got there, I started kissing and licking around the nipple. I could hear her starting to pant. I knew that she couldn't wait much longer for me to start sucking on it. I finally starting sucking on it, and she moaned softly. I was gentle at first then started to suck harder. She seemed to moan and breathe to my pace and like it as I got a little more aggressive. After a few minutes, it was time to switch and service the other one. She was really enjoying this, and I could feel her right hand rubbing my left thigh and working closer to my crotch. I was getting so hard, and I'm sure she could tell how aroused I was getting.

As I was servicing her breasts and she was rubbing my thigh, I felt the need to move South. I continued licking and kissing her tummy down to her belly-button where I then spent some time probing with my tongue. As I was doing this, my right hand moved closer to her crotch. Her shorts were kind of pushed up towards her panty line from her position in the seat, and my hand was now touching her shorts which was literally an inch or two from her pussy.  I could feel the heat radiating from her crotch at this point. I then proceeded kissing and licking her below the belt line.

I could now clearly smell the aroma of her sweet pussy. I reached in toward it under her shorts with my tongue trying to find her panties. This was driving her wild. Then she grabbed my head and pulled it away and started kissing me.  While she was doing this, I could feel her reach for her shorts and start to unbutton and unzip them. She slid them off and I brought my right hand to her hip to see if she had panties on, or if she took them off too.  They were still on.  So as we continued making out, I slowly moved my hand over her pussy and grabbed it over her panties. I started to rub it. She was soaking wet and I could not wait to taste it. As I continued rubbing her pussy, our kiss broke and she was just looking at me. I then slid my fingers under her panties and started to finger her. She spread her legs apart to give me access. This went on for a while, and I was fingering her with a couple fingers while we continued to kiss. She would probe my mouth and I would suck on her tongue.

Tamaralorens
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tamaralorens

Then our kiss broke once again and she looked at me like she wanted something else.  So I asked her what she wanted. She said to me, "What do you want?"

I said, "Do you really want to know?" and she nodded softly in a yes motion.

I moved in close and softly whispered to her, "I want to taste your pussy."

She whispered back and said, "I'd like that."

I whispered back to her that I wanted to hear her tell me exactly what she wanted. I thought this might be taking her out of her comfort zone, but she seemed to like to be told what to do.

She pulled me in close and whispered in my ear, "I want you to take off my panties, then I want you to kiss and lick my inner thighs, then do the same to my pussy. Then I want you to suck and tongue my pussy until you make me cum."

I then started kissing her on the neck and worked my way down to her panty line.  I continued down to her pussy over her panties just to arouse her.  I could just smell her with just the thinnest of pieces of fabric between my mouth and her pussy.  I couldn't wait any longer.  I reached with both hands, one on each hip and grabbed the sides of her panties and started to pull them down.  She lifted to ease my task.  I slid them off and tossed them aside.  Without waiting an extra second, as I was looking at her right in the eyes, I grabbed behind each of her knees, I lifted her legs up and then apart exposing her hungry pussy to me.  I started kissing a licking her inner thigh right behind my right hand and then started working my way down.  When I got a an inch away from her pussy, I stopped and then did the same with the other leg.

I knew that I was just seconds away from devouring her pussy.  Finally, the moment came, and I licked her wet slit. I was going to do exactly what she wanted.  I started with kissing it lightly then taking a swipe at it with my tongue. She was shaved with just a little patch above.  This was going to be fun.  After about 5 minutes I started to tongue her while burying my nose in her clit.  I lifted her a little higher off her seat giving me a better angle and making her ass available too.  I wrapped my left arm around her right leg and started to rub hit clit while I was tonguing her. She was starting to go crazy.  I would occasionally take a swipe at her ass which was what I really had my sights set on.

I wasn't sure how she would react to that.  She didn't seem to mind, so I was going to keep pushing the envelope. This went on for what seemed like an eternity.  I was doing everything to get her off with my mouth and fingers. Her ass was so fine.  I couldn't wait to probe into it.  I didn't know if she would let me, or like it, but I went for it.

Her ass was so tiny.  All I could think about now, was how good that ass was going to feel with my cock in it.  I started licking it and lightly probing it with my tongue while keeping her pussy busy with my hands.  I grabbed her hand and started to rub her clit with it so she got the idea what to do.

While she was rubbing herself, I focused on her ass and she seemed to be liking it.  I started probing it with my tongue and working my way in deeper.  I was able to work in it pretty much all the way after it got wet enough and she got used to it.  I knew now, that she wanted it.  I then brought a finger to her ass, and started to push it in.  While I was working it in, I went back to eating her pussy and rubbing her clit with my other hand.  She was starting to breathe heavily and panting, and I knew she was close.  Finally, she pulled me so tight into her pussy, that I thought she was going to break my neck.  She tried to mute her scream as she finally let go.

After things calmed down, we started kissing, and I knew she could taste herself on my mouth.  We kissed for a little while, and then I grabbed her left hand and put it on my crotch.  It was now her turn to pleasure me.  I couldn't wait to feel her mouth on my cock, and licking and sucking it.  As she was rubbing my cock through my pants I started to unbutton and unzip them.  At that point, she then slipped her hand under my underwear and grabbed my dick.  I was getting so hard it was hurting in there, so I grabbed my pants and slid them down freeing my cock.  While she was holding my cock, she came back to kiss me.

I was thinking how bad I wanted her mouth on my cock, and that I didn't want to be kissing.  I was so hard, it felt like the skin on my cock was going to rip.

Then she whispered to me, "What would you like me to do?"

I thought hmmm, trying to keep it clean, did she want specifics?  Obviously, she knew what I wanted her to do.  So I said, "I think you know what I want."

Then she said, "I know, but I want you to tell me like you made me tell you."

So, I thought fair enough.  I said to her, "I want you to kiss my cock all over, then lick all over, and then, I want to put your mouth on my cock and take me into your mouth as far as you can and start sucking me."

So she started doing exactly what I wanted. First kissing my head all over, then down the shaft.  When she got down to the base, I pulled my cock back out of the road with one hand exposing my balls to her, and gently guiding them to her mouth.  She started kissing them and licking them gently first, then she became more aggressive.  I then grabbed my balls and tried to push them into her mouth.  At first, she moved away from them, and just when I figured that they weren't on today's menu, she opened her mouth.  She took one in, and then the other, and while they were in her mouth I could feel her tongue licking under them. I then pulled them out and slowly guided her mouth to the base of my cock and she starting licking her way back up to the head.

I knew the time was near.  She then opened her mouth and started taking my cock in her mouth a little at a time and bobbing up and down while gently sucking.  A little at a time, my cock disappeared into her tiny mouth.  She couldn't take it all voluntarily, and I didn't know if I should try to force her down any more.  But I thought what the hell.  I grabbed the back of her head and gently pushed her down a little, maybe a half of an inch then let her lift back off.  This went on for a bit and she didn't seem to fight me on it.  She seemed to take all of it but the last inch. So then I pushed her harder once and held her there for about 2-3 seconds the let her back off.

This went on for about 30 seconds until she finally took me all in.  I could feel my cock down her throat.  I knew I was going to explode any second.  I then just let her suck me at her own pace.  Then I said to her, "I'm going to cum,” and she just kept sucking me.  I gave her another warning to make sure that if she didn't want it in her mouth she had time, and she just kept at it, only a little harder now and deeper.  Then I said right before I was gonna blow my load down her throat, "Oh my God, here it comes, I'm going to come", and I just exploded like never before.  I had to grab her head and hold it still as I couldn't take it anymore.  After my cock stopped pumping and pulsing, she slowly let it out of her mouth.  She came up to me and starting kissing me, and I could taste my cum as she seemed to want me to enjoy it with her.

She then told me that she had to get going.  I really wanted to fuck her, but it wasn't going to happen tonight and in her car.  She had a bit of a drive, so I thought I'd let her go, as I had a feeling that this story hadn't ended.  So as we tried to clean up and put our clothes back on, she turned to me and gave me a great kiss and said, "I work tomorrow, until 7:00pm, and am off the next day.  Why don't you come over, and I'll cook you dinner?  Just bring a nice bottle of wine, or maybe two."

I said, "Sure, what kind of wine?"

She said, "I'm not sure yet, I'll text you tomorrow once I know what I'm going to make."

She drove me back to the pub where my car was, because I was now able to drive.

We had another little make-out session, and she finally broke away and said, "I really need to go now.  I'll see you tomorrow."

I went home and laid in bed for hours in disbelief of what just happened, and what might happen tomorrow.

Published 
Written by Jackson007
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments