Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Transgression

"My lucky night"

12
4 Comments 4
9.9k Views 9.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words
I was on the road a few years ago, and had checked into a hotel. I went out for a drink at a local bar I had heard about. It was a cozy little bar in an apartment complex. I had not seen one of those before, and had my doubts as to whether it would be any good or not, but I decided to try it anyway.

While sitting there enjoying my drink, I happen to notice a very pretty lady sitting all alone in the corner. Having had a few drinks, my courage was a little stronger than normal so I approached her and asked if I could join her.

She looked at me and smiled and said " I don't think I would be much company tonight." I told her that I was alone, and would love to have a drinking partner; she could use me as a sounding board.

"I don't think you want to hear my troubles," she smiled at me.

"Well, I have big shoulders and would love to hear what's on your mind that would make you look so sad."

She asked me to join her, and I ordered us a drink. We chatted for a while and she unloaded her troubles, and I must say, she was carrying a full load. She told me about her rocky relationship with her insensitive husband, and he did sound like an ass. I wanted to take her in my arms and make her feel better. When she had finished the majority of her story, and after a few more drinks, she appeared to relax, so I asked her to dance. The music was slow and I thought it would be great to have her in my arms. She surprised me by accepting my offer.

We danced a couple of slow dances, and I got a little braver and leaned down to kiss her neck as I hugged her to me. I ran my hand tentatively over her tight ass, and expected her to stop me, but much to my surprise, she looked up at me and then she kissed me deeply. Our tongues met and played with each other, and I pulled her tighter to me. She was a very good looking lady who was a few years older than me, I suspected, but I was smart enough to not bring up the subject of age.

After a few slow dances, the music changed to faster disco-type dances. I wasn't too familiar with disco, as I come from the south where square dances and jitter bug, or rock and roll, were the norm. I gave it my best shot to keep up with this hot and sexy lady. She really knew what she was doing, and I felt like her student.

The bar was getting ready to close, and so I thought, what the hell? I decided I might as well give it a shot, so I asked her if she would like to come back to my hotel room. To my surprise she agreed.

We got back to my room, and I offered her another drink (I always have my own bottle with me as I travel).

"Can I take off my shoes?" she asked.

"You can take off whatever you want," I smiled in reply. She grinned at me.

"Can I take your shoes off too?"

"You can take off whatever you want." You could tell the booze was talking for me. She smiled and slid first one slender foot from her stilletto, and then the other. Then she knelt down at my feet, her face so close to my crotch, and unlaced each shoe, taking them off for me.

She got up again, and leant back to enjoy the nice big bed and the drink I had poured for her. Then she looked at me, and said, "If you want me to take off any more, then you will have to do it."

I slid off my shirt to get comfy, and then joined her on the bed.

Sofia_Reginald
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sofia_Reginald

I kissed her soft lips and drew her closer to me. I could feel her hardening nipples through the thin material of her blouse. I cupped her breast in my hand and felt her nipple respond. I slowly opened her top one button at a time, and kissed the bare flesh as it came into view. Working my way down over the globes of her breasts that was showing over the top of her push up bra. Not that she needed a push-up bra, as I think she had 36C's. She had nice big nipples.

Once I had her top off, I reached around behind her and released the clasp of her bra. I let it drop off her breasts, exposing the most beautiful pair of tits I had ever laid my eyes on. I lowered my head and sucked tenderly on one of her nipples, as my fingers tweaked and played with the other one. I heard deep moans coming from her, and she was like putty in my hands.

"Please don't stop," she gasped. "I have missed this for so long." This only encouraged me to continue to remove her skirt, and she lifted her fine ass to let me slide it down her sexy legs. I kissed my way back up her legs, from her toes to her calves, and then behind her knees. She was rocking back and forth and encouraging me to not stop. I worked my way higher, and kissed and licked my way from her knees to the insides of her thighs, kissing and nibbling lightly on her soft flesh

Then I reached up and removed her panties. She had her hands in my hair, and after the panties were gone, she pulled me by my hair to her warm wet pussy. I kissed her labia, and then her clit. I sucked and teased her clit until it was nice and hard.

Then I pushed a finger inside her, and toyed with her G-spot as I continued to suck her clit. With my other hand, I reached up to tweak her nipple. She was moaning and groaning and begging me to fuck her. Not needing any further encouragment, I raised my body to slide my now blood-engorged cock up and down her pussy lips. She bucked against me, which caused the head of my cock to enter her, and so I shoved in harder, and she was so wet and ready that I sank to her depths. My balls slapped against her ass, and she wrapped her legs around me, pulling me to her tightly. It drove me insane with lust, and I started pumping harder and faster.

She was bucking and humping my cock so good. I built to a climax very quickly. Just like her, it had been a while since I had sex too, and so it didn't take long. I rammed my cock deep into her a few more times as she scratched my back and bit my ear. All of a sudden, she rocked so hard that she almost threw me off as her orgasm hit her. This sent me over the edge and I filled her hot pussy with my cum.

Lying together, after we got our breath, I kissed her softly.

"This was a most unexpected pleasure, " I told her. She smiled at me.

"You sure know how to get a girl to forget her trouble."

We made love three more times that night, and when morning came, she gave me her number.

As we parted, she said, "Call me next time you're in town?"

"You can count on it."

____________________________________

This is my first post here, please be gentle. lol

Published 
Written by real69luvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments