Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Slut Wife's Day Off - Part Two

"our neighbor watches me masturbate"

12
4 Comments 4
9.4k Views 9.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words
It was in the middle of August on a Friday when I was scheduled to work from seven a.m. until one p.m. Then from one p.m. to five p.m. I was to go do some special training in the next town. I told my wife I would probably be late and I would call on the way home. She knew these training exercises always take longer than scheduled. She warned me that it was supposed to be a scorching hot day that day, and for me to drink lots of water. I packed up all my gear, loaded up my truck, gave her a kiss, told her I loved her, and off I went. 

At one o-clock, the group of us that were to attend this special training exercise was told that the temperature was over a hundred, and the training was going to be rescheduled. We were told to take the day off, and they would send an e-mail for the new time. I dialed my wife’s cell phone and started to push send, when my phone buzzed at the same time. It was a text from my wife. She had taken a picture of herself naked out by the pool, telling me how nice it was. She knows that when I don’t text her back I am busy.

I canceled my call to her, and thought to myself that I would go home and surprise her. Thirty minutes later, I was pulling into the garage. I walked in, took my gear to the spare room, got undressed, and went to the fridge to get us both a beer. I peeked through the blinds looking out to the pool. I couldn’t see her or her towel. I thought maybe she was in the outside restroom. I went to the restroom, knocked, and opened the door. She wasn’t there either. I set the beers down next to the pool and went inside. There was no note telling me where she was.

I finally decided to text her asking how her day was going out by the pool. She text back almost immediately telling me her mom had picked her up and that they were having lunch and then going shopping. She added that she would see me around five-thirty. Walking through the bedroom to the backyard, I noticed a book of some sort lying at the foot of the bed with what appeared to be a lock on it. The lock was open and there was a pen inside on today’s date. It was my wife’s diary; I didn’t even know she had a diary. Curious to see what she has been writing, I took the book out to the pool with me to read.

I began reading the page that was opened on today’s date. It read, “I woke up this morning horny as usual. I laid there listening to my husband get ready for work, wishing he didn’t work so much. I got up and walked him to the door where I kissed him good-bye and told him I loved him. I masturbated while lying out naked by the pool reading stories from LUSH. Sue, our next door neighbor, was peeking through the fence watching. I love it when she watches me play. My mom called and asked if I wanted to go to lunch and shopping.”

I turned back one page. It read, “My husband is at work on a double shift. Steve, from next door, came over after his wife, Sue, went to work and fucked me. Steve left me lying on the floor with cum seeping out of my pussy. I did house work until noon. Sue came over to use the pool. We laid out naked together. We spent the rest of the afternoon fooling around.”

I continued to flip through the pages of her diary. There were more entries about how much she liked sucking Steve’s cock after he fucks Sue. Also, about how many times she would masturbate every day and sometimes with two dildos. After reading several pages, my cock was dripping pre-cum and needed some attention. I started stroking myself while I continued to read. I couldn’t believe what my wife was doing when I was at work. My mind was telling me I should be pissed off, but my dick was telling me to keep reading.

I must have been really into the diary and stroking myself because I didn’t hear the side gate open. Sue, from next door, had come over to use the pool thinking no one was home. I don’t know how long she was standing there watching me masturbate, but when I moved the book to turn the page, I was startled to see her naked standing in front of me. Before I could even move to cover myself, Sue had sat in the chair opposite me and spread her legs. I lowered my wife’s diary onto my lap tempting to conceal my hard on.

Sue said in a calm, lust-filled voice, “Please don’t stop. I was really enjoying watching you.”

I could barely find my voice to ask her how long she had been watching. She told me, “Long enough to make me wet.”

Sue walked over, picked up the diary from my lap, and knelt down in front of me. She gently took my dick in her hand and used the pre-cum to coat her lips. She said that it tasted good and moved over to kiss me, letting me taste my own juice on her mouth. I felt her lips part slightly and her tongue brushed over my lips. I opened my mouth, accepting her tongue. We were deep in our kiss, sharing my cum, when her hand softly started stroking my cock. She looked into my eyes and asked me if I liked reading about my wife getting fucked by her and her husband.

I couldn’t talk. All I could do was nod my head. Sue kissed her way down my chest, stopping at my nipples to suck and bite on them. She continued to plant wet little kisses on my stomach until she reached my penis.

Cassette_tape
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cassette_tape

Holding my cock at the bottom she licked the underside just below the head, making it twitch. She giggled and asked if I liked it. I moaned out a barely audible yes, as she kept licking. I touched her on the shoulder and told her to get on top of me that I wanted to fuck her. She positioned herself over me and slid her extremely wet pussy down my cock in one motion. A few minutes later she started bouncing up and down so fast I had to tell her to slow down or I was going to cum.

Sue did as I asked. She had a request of her own. She told me to turn a round and get on my hands and knees. I had barely gotten into her desired position when I felt a sting on my ass. She was spanking me and calling me “her bitch.” I was thinking to myself, “Why do women like this?” Then I felt her spread my ass cheeks and her tongue trying to work its way in my rectum. I had just told her how good that felt when she pulled away for a moment. I heard her spit and then felt something harder poking around on my anus. Sue pushed her finger into me making me jump. I looked back over my shoulder as she reached between my legs and milked my cock. The sensation of her finger up my butt and her stroking my shaft, was making a stream of pre-cum drip from my penis. Sue’s was using my leaking sperm to lube it up my ass.

Sue continued to work more of her fingers in my ass, telling me what a male slut I was. After she had put her third finger up my ass, I was starting to like the fullness. I discovered there was a fine line between pleasure and pain when she got to her forth finger. With everything that she had shoved up me, it was inevitable that she would hit my prostrate. I had to tell her to stop or I was going to cum. She laughed and said,” We don’t want that, now do we?” I had Sue lay on her back. In this position, I was able to get between her legs and lick her vagina. I rubbed my face all over her pussy. Before long, my face was covered in her juices. All I was thinking was how good her pussy smelled and tasted. Her pussy was so wet from my saliva and her girl nectar, that it was dripping down her butt.

I couldn’t take any more of this action, I needed my cock to be in her. My dick was throbbing, and it was starting to ache because I was so turned on. Helping her to roll over onto her stomach, I caressed her ass cheeks admiring her beautiful rose bud. I leaned down, kissed and rubbed my face all over her butt cheeks and inhaling her scent. I crawled up the length of her back dragging my penis along her leg, leaving a trail of my pre-cum.

I put my legs on either side of hers and straddled her butt. Her cheeks were flexing and looking so damn sexy while she was trying to hold her legs together underneath me. I placed the head of my dick at the opening to her wet vagina and in one hard push, entered her. I fucked her as fast as she had fucked me earlier. Our bodies were sweaty, and I could hear my balls slapping against her ass. I knew I wouldn’t be able to hold out much longer.

Sue was moaning and telling me to fuck her harder. I wrapped my fist around her hair, pulling her head back. She yelled, “Don’t stop! I’m cumming!” Her talking dirty to me was all it took to send me over the edge. I came so hard that I thought I was going to pass out. I pulled my dick out smearing our cum across her but , and laid on my side facing her, trying to catch my breath. My dick laid limp on my thigh, glistening with a mixture of our sex.

Sue told me to lay on my back. I thought to myself that there’s no way I’m going to get hard this soon after cumming that much. She stood up. At first, I thought she was leaving, but she stepped over my face and squatted down, putting her cum-filed pussy over my mouth. She told me to clean it out or she was going to tell my wife what had just happened. I licked her slit as she was pushing my cum out. When I had licked her clean, Sue stood up, turned, bent down, and whispered for me to look at the window.

Raising my head, I could see that there was someone in our house looking out through the blinds. I tried to get up, but Sue moved over me so that I couldn’t get up. I was both nervous and excited about the idea of being watched while having sex. The door opened, and my wife stepped out. She was completely naked with a flushed look on her face. She walked over to Sue who was still on top of me and gave her a kiss. Sue stood up to greet my wife. They looked down at me smiling with their arms still around each other.

My wife asked me if I enjoyed reading her diary and having sex with the neighbor. I wasn’t sure what to say, so I just mumbled, “Yeah.” Still nervous and unsure about what was going to happen, I asked her how long she had been home? My wife smiled knowingly and told me she had been home all day. She went on to say that she heard our training event had been canceled. Evidently, her and Sue had been planning this for quite awhile. They just had to wait for the right opportunity. I looked down at the diary, with a confused look. My wife said that all of the entries were true except the part about going to lunch with her mom.

Our sex life has never been better with Sue and Steve in it.

Published 
Written by hardcore4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments