Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My New Life

"The sound of the running shower couldn’t drown out the sound of my crotch thrashing into Rachael"

0
0 Comments 0
6.7k Views 6.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Rachael and I met online and connected instantly. We lived hundreds of miles away from each other, but maintained a healthy relationship by talking nearly 24/7. We also maintained a healthy sexual relationship as we constantly had loud, passionate phone sex everyday (sometimes 2 to 3 times a day). I would listen to her moan and scream as she imagined my cock splitting her wet pussy lips open. I, in turn, would rub my dick dreaming about her perfect, sexy body shuddering in orgasm over and over again as I plunged into her. We did this for months until we couldn’t stand being away from each other. We agreed to meet in Pennsylvania, a state between both of us. We scrounged up our money (we didn’t have much, me being 17 and her being 16) and made our way to a small town in Pennsylvania. I used some more money I had saved up to rent us a motel for a few days. I suspected my parents would come looking for me since I had been gone; Rachael expressed no such concerns. I got to the hotel early and waited in the room. I hadn’t bothered to unpack my stuff because I reckoned Rachael and I would be on the move again soon. I heard a knock on the door and, with butterflies in my stomach, went to answer it.

There she was. Rachael was standing before me with a large grin on her face. Her long black hair was ruffled from having slept on a bus the entire night, but she looked stunning as I imagined.

She threw her arm around my neck and pulled me in for a hug, squeezing her D cup breast against my body. Then she pulled away and kissed me passionately. She pulls away and stares into my eyes “I love you.”

“I can tell!” I say with a smile. “I love you too.” I help her get her heavy duffle bag into the room and put it on the bed. She began unpacking “Why are you unpacking?” I ask.

“Well this is a nice small town with jobs. Its as good a place to start our new lives together,” she answered gleefully.

“Yeah they’ll probably declare me missing within the next few hours. I think we should probably keep moving around until people forget about me.”

“Well how would they even know where to look for you?” she asked, slightly annoyed that I would question her logic. She was stubborn that way sometimes.

I held up my phone “With this. 911 tracing is on and I can’t get it off. I bet your phone has the same thing.”

“Oh!” she said as she snatched my phone and walked into the bathroom. A few seconds later I heard the toilet flush.

I laughed “Stop playing around.”

Rachael walked out of the bathroom with a grin on her face “I wasn’t playing.”

I gasped. She was very serious about starting a new life.

“What’s wrong?” she frowned, clearly distressed by facial expression. “I thought you wanted to leave everything behind and start new with me.”

“I do. But that was abrupt,” I said in a flat tone. “I just wasn’t ready just yet to get rid of that.”

She frowned “Wow!” she grabbed some liquid soap out of her bag and stalked off to the bathroom and shut the door. I didn’t hear the lock though.

I began to undress and waited until I heard the shower run. I opened the door slowly and tiptoed into the shower. I grabbed Rachael by her waist and pulled her against me. “I’m sorry baby,” I said kissing her neck. She tried to wiggle away but I held her tight “I really do want to start a life with you.”

“I know. I just thought you would be happy,” she said turning around, still frowning.

I smiled at her “I am happy! But that phone was expensive is all,” I said playfully, sticking my tongue at her.

She smiled and returned the gesture. The she came up and kissed me “I love you. I was dumb. Let me make it up to you.” By now I was fully erect from having her soft, wet body rubbing against mine. Rachael soaped her hand up and began rubbing my cock while kissing me passionately. Her tongue moved quickly inside my mouth and she sped the movement of her hand.

FernandaClar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FernandaClar

She gripped my cock tightly now and moved quickly. I moaned and squeezed her round butt cheeks. This turned her on until she pulled away “Fuck me now baby. I’ve waited so long to have you inside of me.” She turned around, put her hands against the wall and presented her plump ass to me. I had waited so long for this. I moved behind her, grabbed her chubby waist and split her wet pussy lips open just as I had imagined. I began to pump her fast, inserting my full length into her sex. She was warm and wet inside. Her vaginal walls embraced my throbbing penis with each insertion.

Rachael threw her head back “Fuck! Fuck me baby! It’s just like I imagined.”

“You feel so good baby!” I screamed as I began to pump into her faster. The sound of the running shower couldn’t drown out the sound of my crotch thrashing into Rachael’s round ass or the sounds of us shouting in sheer ecstasy.

Rachael began to tremble “Holy shit baby! I’m going to cum for you! You’re going to make me cum so hard baby!” Rachael reached orgasm and her pussy contracted hard against my cock. It chocked it with each pulse to the point where I could no longer thrust inside of her. She screamed and her legs buckled. I held her up as the orgasm subsided. She slid off of my cock onto her knees. She began sucking my dick as water washed over her. She sucked fast and aggressively until I was ready to bust. My dick jerked in her mouth as streams of cum poured down her throat. The orgasm was so intense I almost fell down too. Rachael swallowed every drop of cum and then cleaned the rest of it off of my dick.

She stood up and we kissed. Between breaths she said, “I love you so fucking much! I want more of you.” We stepped out of the shower, dried quickly and then moved to the bed. She pushed her bag off of the bed to make room for us. Clothes flew all over the room, but we cared not. Rachael pushed me down on my back and mounted my face in a 69 position. She shoved her warm pussy into my mouth and I gladly began to feast on her womanhood. Her sweet juices flowed into my mouth as I dug my tongue deep inside of her. She, in turn, took my entire, now erect, length into her mouth. She chocked, but continued, sucking just as hard and fast as she had in the shower. She moaned on my dick and declared she was going to cum again. At this I fit my mouth over her glistening hole and took all of her essence down my throat. She tasted citrusy and I loved it.

I rolled her over “Hey I wasn’t finished with you,” she joked.

“Nor I with you,” I winked and positioned her underneath me. I inserted my cock into her still throbbing pussy and began to fuck her deep and fast. She wrapped her legs around my back and pulled me in. We kissed as I penetrated her. Soon she wrestled me onto my back and began to ride me aggressively.

“Fuck! You’re bigger than I thought!” she screamed as she began to grind on my cock in circles. She looked me in the eyes as she fucked me. Her tits were flying up and down as she returned to bouncing on me. She dug her nails into my chest “I’m going to cum!” She smacked into my crotch one last time before her pussy exploded all over my dick, soaking both of our crotches in sweat and love juice. The smell was robust now and I wanted nothing more than to satisfy my woman with my sperm. I flipped her on her back and pulled her legs up against my body. She groaned and then shrieked as I began to plow deeply into her. I could feel her soaking my dick even more.

“I’m going to cum soon baby!” I yelled, feeling my body tingling.

“Yes! Fill me up baby! Pump your babies right inside me!” She screamed as she clenched the sheets. I felt my body stiffen. I yelled as I had the hardest orgasm of my life. I dumped a load inside of her vagina and she arched her back as she received it. We both fell to the bed and laid next to each other panting. I pulled her sweaty, sticky body in and kissed her.

“I’m ready to start a new life with you,” I smiled. She simply smiled back and kissed me.

Published 
Written by TheBlackDynamite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors