Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Mother In Law

"I fall in love with my mother in law."

26
16 Comments 16
15.8k Views 15.8k
3.2k words 3.2k words

It was a lazy Saturday afternoon, and here I sat, feeling blue. It had been three months since my divorce, and I still was not used to the emptiness my life had become.

Three months ago, I had literally kicked out my young, eighteen-year-old wife, whom I had been married to for less than three months. I had discovering her drunk and in bed with some young jerkoff. The divorce was pronounced in a matter of days.

Lawyers' fees and a parting gift to her had left me poorer by $60,000. But, as the saying goes, an old fool and his money are soon parted.

We had married while I was on the rebound after my girlfriend of many years and I had parted. My old girlfriend had decided to accept a position in Italy as a designer while I remained in Montreal to run the company I had started. The parting was without regrets, and we remained good friends. Finally, however, we realized that we had come to a parting of our lives, which would endure.

I met Diane, my ex-wife, in a bar on Crescent Street. I immediately realized that she was much too young for me, but she was so sexy in her short skirt that displayed her long legs and molded her beautiful rounded ass and a halter-top, which made her small, firm tits jut out. I fell immediately in lust with her. We ended up at my apartment for a night of non-stop sex, and three weeks later, we were married.

Since the break-up, weekdays were fine, but weekends were a drag. The week was filled with meetings, lunches, and business suppers, which kept me occupied. However, the weekends were a nightmare of loneliness.

I was feeling hurt and was not ready for any further pain.

Now I just retreated to my high-rise penthouse and lived like a hermit.

I killed the TV program that had been wasting my time and sat looking out of the floor-to-ceiling window. The view of the city and the river and mountains in the distance did nothing to alleviate my sense of being alone.

My attention came back to reality with the sound of the doorbell. I flicked the video monitor on, which showed me the image of a woman standing in the lobby.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Jack, is that you? This is Mary."

"Mary!  Who the hell is Mary?" I asked myself.

I punched the door release and watched the woman walk towards the elevator and disappear from sight. Sixty seconds later, I heard rapping at the front door. Opening it, I was greeted by a hauntingly familiar face, but I could not place who the woman was.

She smiled at my quizzical look. "You don't remember me do you?"

"No, and I am sure I should, but I don't."

"I am not surprised. We only met for a brief time at your wedding to Diane, and your attention was elsewhere. I am Diane's mother."

My jaw dropped as I had totally erased all thoughts of that day from my mind, and we had had no contact with her while we were married.

I smiled, "Well, mother-in-law or is that ex-mother-in-law? Please come in."

Leading her to the living room, I waved her to sit on the couch while I sat across from her.

"What brings you here?" I asked.

"Jack," she says, "I need to know why you and Diane split up so fast."

"Well, frankly, Mary, what business is that of yours?"

"Quite frankly, it is none of my business; however, I need to understand some things with what she has done to me lately."

"So, what has she done to you?" I asked.

She smiled at me and said, "Well, frankly, Jack, that is none of your business, now is it? OK, I had better go now," she said.

As she stood to leave, I realized how rude I was being.

"Please, don't go!' I apologized. "This has been a horrible day for me, and it just came to me that I am taking my anger out on you. So please come back and sit down, and if you try to make me understand, I shall attempt to tell you what you want."

She swayed back to the couch, and I sat next to her.

"How much do you know about Diane's and my past?' she asked.

"Very little," I confessed.

"OK. Well, Jack, I married my ex-husband at the age of eighteen. In my case, I had to, as I was pregnant with Diane at the time. Like you, he was an older man in his thirties. Diane was born, and I dotted on her, then my husband died in a horrible car accident. He left me not penniless but certainly not living in the lap of luxury. He had left me the house but almost no cash."

"As a result, I was forced to work to make ends meet to support Diane and myself. Wanting the best for her, I enrolled her in an exclusive boarding school. I managed that with the help of a grant from their board of trustees."

"I got a job with a TV network and rapidly was promoted. I ended up traveling a lot."

"Diane was happy in school, and I did my best to ensure that she had all she desired in terms of clothes, money, and things. I did not want her to feel that she was different from the other girls who came from affluent families."

"Over time, however, she started to be a behavioral problem. I had to deal with her drinking, drugs, and other antisocial habits."

"She graduated six months ago and then one day came and told me that she was going to marry you."

"I did a bit of quiet research about you. You seemed to be a dream come true, and as an older man, I had hoped you could exert a good influence on her."

"Then she came to me last week crying her eyes out. She told me how she left you because you had been beating her, treating her like dirt, and had kicked her out with just the clothes on her back."

"What?" I said. "You can't be serious."

"Anyways, to cut a long story short, she asked me to borrow $100,000, which she would repay after she got the settlement you had promised her.

"Now, do you see why I need your side of the story?"

"I see. Did you give her the money?"

"No. I did manage to lend her $20,000, which was all I could raise on short notice. But, unfortunately, she took it and left, and I have not heard from her since."

"OK. I agree. You deserve to hear the real story. But first, can I get you something to drink? I have coffee, tea, or something stronger if you want."

"Tea would be fine."

I went to the kitchen, set water to boil, and laid out some biscuits to go along with the tea.

Returning to the living room, she was gazing out of the window with her legs folded under her skirt. She looked distraught.

"Here we go. Cream, sugar, or lemon?"

"Just plain, thank you," she answered.

"Mary, what you have been told is just bullshit. I did kick her out of the house when I returned home early one afternoon. She was in the bedroom with some jerk having sex. Yes, she left with only her clothes and personal belongings. However, the following day my attorney gave her a check for $50,000. On condition she would completely disappear from my life and agree to a divorce.

"That is the absolute total honest truth. I never raised a hand on her, never even shouted at her, and certainly never mistreated her."

As I turned to face Mary, I could see tears streaming down her face.

I raised my hand to brush away the tears. She flinched, so I hastily pulled my hand away.

She stopped me and placed my hand on her cheek.

"The little bitch," she said. "A compulsive liar, a cheat, a thief. After all the sacrifices I made to provide the best for her she acts this way. What did I do wrong?"

"No, Mary, you did nothing wrong except maybe spoil her and give her a sense that she is entitled."

She was sobbing, and I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her. I softly stroked her long blond tresses and soothed her neck muscles with a gentle massage.

Looking at her face, suddenly, I was struck by her beautiful eyes and the delicacy of her features.

Her features were perfect a tender mouth, large blue eyes, an upturned nose, and the whitest teeth I had ever seen. Sheer perfection.

I realized that I had a warm body pressing against mine in my arms.

She looked up into my eyes and smiled at me. I felt myself melt, and all the pent-up depression I had felt lifted off my shoulders.

I caressed her face with the pads of my fingers. She stopped my hand and, parting her lips, took them into her mouth and sucked on them.

"Oh my god," she said, please forgive me. That was totally an unconscious reaction."

I leaned towards her and kissed her gently on the lips.

"Now that," I said, "was a completely conscious reaction."

She smiled and lifted her face to me, parting her lips. I saw her tongue peep out and kissed her with passion. Our tongues melded, and the kiss seemed to last forever. Finally, we both stopped and tried to catch our breath.

Antonella_Reid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Antonella_Reid

 I ran my hand across her breasts and felt the hardness of her nipples straining through her bra.

However, I smiled at her, "Now that is an unconscious reaction."

She giggled at me, and my heart melted.

"Mary, I have to tell you this you are such a beautiful woman. I want to make love to you. You now know the truth. I will be heartbroken if you decide to leave, but I understand."

She looked deeply into my eyes, unfolded her legs from under her, and stood up.

"You fool," I said to myself, "why did you have to rush her."

She stretched her lean body up, threw her shoulders back, and reached for my hand.

"Which way to the bedroom?" she asked me, blushing and smiling.

I felt my heartthrob as I led her to the bedroom.

She pushed me so that I was sitting on the bed.

Standing in front of me, she slowly unbuttoned her blouse and let it drop to the floor.

Reaching behind, she unfastened her bra, which joined the blouse.

I gazed at her breasts, which were slightly cone-shaped and showed no hint of sag, topped with elongated nipples, begging for my lips.

Reaching forward to touch her, she pulled back. "Just sit still, darling, feast your eyes, and be patient."

The Darling sends shivers up my spine.

"When I saw you art the wedding ceremony, I cursed both my daughter and you. How could such a handsome, successful man such as yourself be marrying my bimbo of a daughter?

"If ever there was a man I deserved, it was you. But, unfortunately, Diane would never appreciate you except as a sugar daddy. You had nothing in common between you. Granted, she was a sexual dream for you, but how long would that last. You had nothing in shared history or experiences. How long, given the level of affluence she was marrying into, before she would revert to her usual pattern of drugs and sex.

"Tonight, when I came here, it was to confront you and prove my daughter had told me the truth. I was determined to prove to myself you were a real bastard. However, your tenderness and solicitude showed me that my daughter was playing me. I also sensed the deep loneliness in you, which matched mine.

"Jack, the ball is in your court. This moment could be the start of something great for you and me, or it could be a complete failure. Are you ready to take a chance? We really have nothing to lose."

With that, she turned around, reached back, and lowered the zipper on her skirt. Then, with a delicious wriggle of her tight butt, she let it drop to her ankles, then delicately stepped out of it. She was grace personified, and she is turning me on as no woman has ever turned me on.

Clad in sky-blue high-cut panties, she pivoted to face me. She then placed her sandaled foot on the bed between my parted thighs.

"Care to undo these for me?"

Slowly my hand reached for the buckles, and I removed the sandal. Her toes were delicate, long, and perfectly manicured. I gently took them between my fingers and stretched them.

"Hmm." she purred, "that feels so good."

As I reached for her body, she pirouetted away from me.

"Oooh, so greedy. I love it."

Again, she turned away and slowly rolled her panties down her slender thighs.

Another pirouette, and she's now faced me in all her beauty.

I gazed awestruck at the perfection of her body.

"Do you approve, my darling?" she asked.

"My god, you are so beautiful."

She spreads her legs slightly and under her tight stomach muscles, between her long slender thighs; her pussy was a tight slit, showing a gleam of wetness, neatly trimmed and capped by an adorable tuft of hair. Her small clitoris was peeping through its folds as if begging to be sucked.

Slowly she turned and presented me with the sight of her tiny, rounded tight ass. Through her slight thigh gap, I could see the bottom of her slit. She then blew my mind by bending at the waist, reaching back, and showing me her pink anal pucker.

I was almost ready to cum just at the sight of her. I sensed my cock leaking pre-cum.

She came to me and asked, "Do you approve?"

Reaching down, she ran her fingers lightly over my cock. "Well, I take that as a positive sign."

Leaning forward, I reached for her breasts and rubbed them with the palm of my hand.

Moving my face forward, I sucked on her elongated nipples. I kissed them and licked them, and sucked on them.

She rewarded me with a soft purring sound as I kept nuzzling her. The smell of her perfume created an indelible imprint in my mind.

She pushed me back on the bed and started feverishly removing my clothes.

I felt her velvety tongue lick and suck my nipples as she took off my shirt.

I unbuckled my belt, and she tugged off my jeans and boxers. I had already kicked off my loafers.

She smiled at me and playfully licked her lips with her sweet pink tongue.

"Hmm, where shall I start? All of you is so strong and virile that this is a difficult decision. I know!" she grined.

She parted my legs and lay with her face over my crotch. Her tongue ran the length of my cock from balls to tip. She licked at the drops of pre-cum that had formed at my tip.

"Delicious! You taste so good."

I felt her tongue swirling around the tip of my cock as she gently caresses my balls.

"Turn around." I told her, "I need to taste you."

As she did, she placed her soft thighs on either side of my head and lowered her pussy over my face.

I gently parted her pussy lips and was rewarded with the sight of her pink, tender inner flesh, which  gleamed with her juices.

I gently inserted my tongue into her and licked the sweetest pussy I had ever tasted.

Her lips engulfed my cock. I could feel her mouth sucking it from the tip to the base.

I slid a finger into her tender flesh and moved my lips to her clit.

I sucked and licked at it until she started to moan.

"Stop," she said, "I don't want to cum yet. I want to feel you in me."

She straddled my body and, grasping my cock fed it into herself. Then she slowly lowered herself until I was firmly embedded in her. She was so tight I could feel the walls of her pussy caressing every inch of my cock as she raised and lowered her hips. She picked up speed until her blond hair was flying all over her face, and her tits were bouncing most delightfully. Her face showed unbridled lust, and her blue eyes gleamed with joy. I reached up, massaged, and teased her nipples.

She gripped my shaft with her pussy muscles as she milked my cock. Her body shuddered. I could see her stomach muscles ripple as she got closer and closer to her peak.

I deliberately held back despite the throbbing of my cock, begging for release as I wanted her to cum for me first. I wanted us to savor this first experience together.

"Cum," I told her as my fingers went to her clit and teased it. Her whole body shuddered as she let out a series of moans. I felt my cock drenched with her warm nectar.

She slowly paced down, breathing heavily.

I pulled her towards me, took her in my arms, and placed her on her back with my cock still firmly in her.

Placing my thighs between hers I drove myself deep into her hot wet pussy.

Her arms wrapped around my neck as she lifted her face towards mine and kissed me. It was a life-changing moment. I realized that this was a woman I could truly love. In an instant, I passed from a state of lust to one of love.

Reaching down, I cupped her behind and used it to pull her towards me. My fingers accidentally grazed her anus, and I felt her clamp down on my cock even harder. I gave her a gentle massage around the rim as I speeded up my pace and drove to the depths of her pussy.

I felt her tense again as my cock throbbed in her. It was rigid and pulsing with desire. Finally, I could no longer hold back, and I repeatedly shot hot streams of cum into her.

She erupted into another orgasm. I kept riding her from orgasm to orgasm until she begged me to stop.

Resting my body on hers, I took her in my arms and kissed her deeply.

She gazed at me with her clear blue eyes. I detected a smile on her lips as she said, "That was fantastic, thank you."

"Mary, for me too. I think I love you. Do you think this could start a new life for us?"

"Jack, that would be a dream come true for me. I love you."

I rolled her onto her side and spooned her body with mine. One hand enveloped her tit and the other caressed her neck and hair. I fell asleep with her in my arms with visions of a new life.

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments