Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My master meets me. part 1

"I meet my master for the 1st time out side of lush"

3
0 Comments 0
1.3k Views 1.3k
784 words 784 words
Its the first time we're meeting and I am being timid. You walk up to me and smile.
You put your arms out directing me to hug you. I go into your arms and I melt into you as we look at each other. I blush because I know what you are thinking.

You grab me and kiss me. I am hesitant at first but you pull me closer. The feeling of our bodies pressed together makes me go crazy. I kiss you back hard and you have to pull away.

You tell me how much you have waited for that. We turn to go inside the hotel lobby and check in. We go up to our room, your hand never leaving my lower back once. We walk in and you turn and pin me up against the wall. You whisper, "Finally," and kiss me hard.

We kiss for a few minutes then you move me around until I am at the edge of the bed. I sit down and you climb on top of me. I can feel your cock harden as you pull my top and bra down.

You take my hard erect nipple into your mouth. I can feel the heat spread through my body. I arch my back slightly and moan out, "Daddy". You squeeze the other one hard and slowly massaging it.

You come back up and kiss me hard again. I push myself into you. You take your right hand and run it down my body then you slide it behind me and grab my ass. We both moan out as you do that.

I start to sit up slightly and you look at me and smile. You get up and go sit in the chair in the corner of the room. I slowly take off my top. You smile as it hits the floor. Turning away from you I slowly bend as I remove my skirt to the floor.

I am wearing nothing but my heels and my cheetah printed bra. I slowly walk over to you and unbuckle it. As it falls to the floor I lean forward and kiss you. Instantly your hand goes for my boob. I get on my knees and look up at you and smile.

I start to unzip your pants and I can see you getting harder.

YigitTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YigitTease

Once your pants are unzipped I pull down your pants and underwear as your cock stands at attention. I glance up at you and wink as I lightly kiss the tip. I can taste your salty pre-cum on my lips. I lick it slowly from bottom to top. I swirl the tip around with my tongue.

I take all of you into my mouth. I feel your cock hit the back of my throat. I suck hard as I pull my head away. You get harder as I do. I start to suck and blow harder as I move my head up and down. I hear you moaning out as you grab a fistful of my hair.

I start bobbing my head faster, every time your cock hitting the back of my throat. You pull my hair hard and I let go of your cock. You say, "Get up slut and bend over". I go and bend over the bed. You walk up behind me and slap my ass lightly.

Before I can even say anything you shove my head down into the bed. I hear you ask me softly, "Ready?" and I shake my head yes. With that, in one swift motion, all of you is in me. I cry out because you're so big. Its such a tight fit. You pull out fast and shove it back in just as hard. You move me forward so I am on the bed with my ass in the air and face down.

You start to fuck me harder, filling me more each time. I push back against you every time you push in. You smack my booty hard. I cry out. When I do, I clench my muscles. You moan out because you can feel me tighten. You smack me again. I am so close to cumming it pushes you right to the edge. You do it one more time. I clench my pussy tight around your cock. I can feel your cum as you shoot three times into my pussy. My pussy milks it all out of you. We both collapse on the bed. I roll over and place my head on your chest. I look up at you and you say, "That was a good start my little slut. Now its time for me to have that beautiful ass of yours."

Published 
Written by captnick
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors