Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Forbidden Fruit

"Resisting my rival's daughter was impossible."

69
7 Comments 7
4.8k Views 4.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Temptation is not always a bad thing. Especially when it involves fucking the young, tender pussy of your rival’s daughter. It began innocently enough. Admiring the skills of the eldest daughter of a fellow Mixed Martial Arts school owner. The more our schools competed, the greater the rivalry grew. Sometimes they would dominate a tournament, sometimes we would. We became the two top schools for mixed martial arts. As my rival’s daughter grew from a girl to a woman, her body and her skill set became undeniable.

My students would marvel at how fluidly she moved in the ring and how she was able to dominate her divisions. My wife would throw out little snipes like “she’s not that good” or “she doesn’t have any competition” but I knew it was jealousy. She would get pissed when I would stop watching my own students to watch this young phenomenon.

But I also knew that her father would get equally as pissed when she would listen to my little coaching and resist his advice. I would invite them to come and train with us, but he would brush me off.

Then, one day, she walked into the dojo, tears in her eyes.

“Mackenzie, what’s wrong, what are you doing here?”

“Sensei Frank, I don’t know where to go or what to do.” She could barely talk. “My dad kicked me out of the dojo, because…because…”

“Because of what, Mac?”

“Because he caught me making out with my best friend…Amanda.” She broke down in my arms.

“Oh sweetie, that must have crushed you.” I hugged her tight. “Can I ask... I know your Dad is super conservative, but will he not accept that you’re gay?”

Mackenzie went on to say that she doesn’t know what she is, but that she and Amanda would experiment with each other. I secretly started to fantasize about the two of them together. Thank god I was wearing loose pants, because I got hard as a rock.

“Sensei, can I hang out here?”

“For as long as you like.”

Then she hugged me and I could feel her breasts press against me. I was in heat, but I had to stay calm.

“Do you have a place to stay, baby?”

She said that Amanda was going to let her stay with her until they figured out what to do.

“Well, go get changed, and let’s train.”

She wiped the tears from her eyes and put on a smile that made me melt.

That night I could not get the thought of Mackenzie and Amanda rolling around with each other out of my mind. I got me so hot and bothered, I woke my wife up and started kissing her neck and rubbing her clit.

Then, I spread her legs and stuck my tongue deep into her pussy until she couldn’t hold out anymore and squirted a little. I slid inside her wet pussy and fucked her hard, the whole time fantasizing she was Mackenzie. I shot a huge load inside her desperately remembering not to call out the wrong woman’s name.

Weeks went by, and Mackenzie became part of our team. My wife continued to be jealous of this young hottie, but couldn’t beat her on the mat. Of course, every time I would roll on the mat with Mackenzie, I would go home and fill my wife with a huge cum load.

I began to notice that Mackenzie wanted to work with me more and more, and she would wear less and less gear. First, no gi, then no gi pants, then just fight shorts and a fitness bra. So, I would oblige and only wear fight shorts and a rash guard. Our bodies would get hotter and hotter as the workouts intensified. Then, I would go home and fuck my wife until her pussy was sore.

Then one night after classes, Mackenzie and I got in some extra training time. I was shirtless and she was essentially in a bikini when her father came barging into the dojo and started accusing us of fucking and calling her a slut and a dirty whore. I was not going to tolerate that crap, so I grabbed him and tossed him out on his ass.

I don’t think Mackenzie had ever seen anyone manhandle her dad like that, let alone come to her defense like that. She was so overcome with emotion, she kissed me long and deep. I pulled away.

“Mackenzie, we can’t do this,” I stammered, even though I wanted to fuck her right there.

She broke down and started apologizing profusely, “I’m so sorry, I’m so sorry…”

After a long hug, she calmed down and said that she had so much emotion built up and was so grateful that I was there for her.

“I’m so sorry if I fucked this up,” she said through a stream of tears.

“Not at all, it’s been a crazy few months,” I said. “You’ve been through a lot.”

I told her that this was a blip and that this doesn’t change anything between us. Then, I wiped her tears, and she touched my hand. It was electric. At that moment I kissed her forehead and said, “Go home and get some rest.”

She thanked me and placed another sweet kiss on my lips.

That night, I was on fire. I came home and spread my wife’s legs and slipped my rock-hard cock deep in her.

As we both hit climax, I stupidly said, “Oh Mackenzie!”

“What the fuck did you call me?!?” my wife snapped. “Did you fucking call me by that little bitch’s name!?!”

“Baby, I’m so sorry, it was an accident…”

Then, I told her what happened with Mackenzie’s dad and I was just concerned and I slipped, but my wife wasn’t buying it.

HannaKlein
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaKlein

“This whole time you’ve been blowing your load inside me and it been that bitch you’ve been thinking of, isn’t it!”

I pleaded, “ No baby, you got it all wrong, it’s just I’m concerned.”

“Fuck you! Get out of my sight!”

That night, and for the next few nights, I slept at the dojo.

Late Saturday night, I heard a knock on the dojo door. It was Mackenzie, dressed like a goddess. She had her hair and makeup done and a very miniskirt and tight top. Her tits were bursting out.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

“I heard what your wife did, it’s all my fault, but…I’m not the least bit sorry!”

“What do you mean?” I stammered.

“I’ve wanted to fuck your since I was sixteen,” she told me. “I get so hot and bothered when we work out, that I go back and make Amanda cum, but it’s your cum I want, Sensei!” Mackenzie said with the confidence of a prostitute.

“Mac, we can’t, I…I…” I was speechless.

“Sensei, you don’t need to say a word.”

Then next thing I knew, Mackenzie sauntered up to me, licked my neck, and started to rub my crotch.

“Oh fuck yeah,” I moaned.

She pulled down my pants and began to kiss the tip of my cock. Her lips were so soft and supple. Then she slowly stroked my shaft and ran her tongue on my balls.

“I’ve wanted to do this for so long,” she said.

“Well then, let’s not keep you waiting any longer!”

Mackenzie took my whole cock in her mouth and worked my dick like the slut her father accused her of being. She was magnificent, slowly deep-throating my cock and spitting on the tip of my dick. She was better than my fantasies.

“Holy Fuck, girl, you are incredible!” I moaned.

“I’ve been practicing on Amanda’s dildos so I would be ready. But this is so much better!” she purred.

My back arched as she deep-throated my rock-hard cock. I wanted to coat the back of her throat, but I was not going to blow my load yet. No, I wanted that sweet, young pussy.

I brought her to my lips and we tongue-kissed deep and long. I could taste my dick on her tongue, which turned me on even more. Now, it was my turn.

I slipped her miniskirt off to reveal a shaved pussy and no panties. She was dripping wet and I wanted to taste every drop of her delicious pussy. I buried my tongue deep in her pussy and went to work. She moaned and moaned.

“Better than Amanda?” I said.

“Amanda who?” she moaned.

I slowly began to grind my cock on her wet, hot pussy lips.

“I’ve wanted to do this since you were sixteen, but I’m glad we waited until you were a woman.”

Then, I slipped my cock inside her. She was so hot, wet, and tight. Mackenzie let out a moan of pleasure and I went in deep. I pulled her legs over my hips and thrust my cock in and out slowly and rhythmically. Her back arched and she begged for more and more.

“Fuck me, Sensei! Fuck me! My pussy is yours!” she screamed out.

“And, this is now your dick! My gawd, girl, your pussy is amazing!”

We kissed deeper and deeper with every thrust. Then she pushed me, and I rolled over on my back, and she rode my cock like a cowgirl. Up and down, like a sweet little slut, moaning and grinding on my dick. I was in heaven.

I stopped her and got her on her hands and knees. I grabbed her hips and slide back inside her pussy. We moaned with every thrust! Fuck! she was amazing! I could feel her cum on my cock and I loved it.

“I want you to cum inside me, Sensei.”

“You’re going to get every drop, baby.”

I couldn’t hold out anymore. The moaning got louder and my cock was just about to explode. I could feel myself ready to shoot gallons inside her. Just before I gave her the creampie of my lifetime, she called out, “I told you I was going to fuck him. I told you he was mine, bitch!”

At, that moment, I came like a firehose and shot ribbons of cum inside her.

“Oh fuck yes, oh fuck, give me every drop!” she screamed.

Then, I heard another scream.

As I finished inside Mackenzie, I rolled on my back to see my wife standing over us with a look of hell in her eyes. Mackenzie just laughed.

“Why don’t you come and lick me clean, Lisa, I know you like being between my legs when I choke your bitch ass! Come get a taste.”

“Fuck you, you slutty whore!” Lisa yelled back.

“Hey, why don’t you go tell my loser father that he was right? Daddy’s little princess is a fuck toy for a real man! Ha ha ha!”

“I knew you two were fucking, you assholes!”

Lisa was furious, but Mackenzie got the deepest cut in last.

“Poor, pitiful Lisa. How does it feel to know that every orgasm he gave you was because he was fantasizing that you were me! You are dismissed, bitch, his dick is now mine, all mine! Ha ha ha!”

Lisa stormed out. Mackenzie was vicious, but delicious.

Over the course of the next year, Mackenzie and I trained and fucked and became an unstoppable team. More and more people came to the dojo and Mackenzie’s dad kept losing students. Eventually, Mackenzie left me to turn into a pro fighter. She moved down to Florida to start her mixed martial arts career and started to fuck her new Brazilian coach. It was fine by me. Lisa wound up moving in with Amanda, but would come around every few weeks when she needed a real dick, and I was happy to oblige.

The best part was Mackenzie’s younger sister came over to train after a falling out with her dad. She was younger, prettier, and more talented in mixed martial arts and in lots of other ways.

Published 
Written by Mad4fur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments