Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Favorite Guy to Give a Tit Wank

"I love the feel of pre cum and cum all over my tits"

11
7 Comments 7
17.2k Views 17.2k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Competition Entry: Boobies

My favorite guy to give a tit wank is a former boyfriend I refer to as the “big seeper.” (He’s not to be confused with the “big cummer,” the subject of one of my blow job stories.)

He’s my favorite because of the incredible amount of pre cum he always emitted. It was amazing! I absolutely loved it. He produced more pre cum than anybody I have ever been with. He told me he never felt so aroused with any other woman.

I love the feel of cum on my tits and the excitement I experience when a guy spurts his load onto me. I enjoy playing with cum, the feel of it, spreading it all over my tits, tasting it. A guy who oozes lots of pre cum before unloading his dick cream onto my tits prolongs the pleasure, makes my good feelings last longer.

I invited my boyfriend, “the big seeper,” to my apartment. He had been there several times previously. When he arrived I gave him a hug and a light kiss on the lips. I was wearing a very thin tight white t-shirt without a bra.

After our initial kiss he looked down at my t-shirt tits. I knew he liked my tit thrust in the thin t-shirt and the way my nipple pokies protruded.

I led him into the living room and we sat on a sofa. I moved close to him, placed my hand on his left thigh, and then moved my hand to his dick. I touched it through his pants. It was already hard.

I told him to take off his pants and sit back down next to me. Wet spots had already begun to stain his underwear. He once told me he would usually get so aroused when he was coming to see me, he would get a boner and leak some pre cum on the way to my apartment.

We tongue kissed for a few minutes while he felt me up through my t-shirt. I brushed his dick teasingly several times.

With each light touch of his boner, he murmured, “Oh, oh yes.”

Whenever I gave the “big seeper” a tit wank we would go into the bedroom and strip completely. I had him get on my bed on his back, propping himself up with pillows. I got on the bed next to him, leaning into him.

I know there were two considerations when I wanted to maximize pre cum emissions. First is teasing and more teasing. The more I teased him and the more aroused he became without cumming, the more pre cum would ooze from his cock head. The second part is to make it last. The longer he was hot and aroused but didn’t ejaculate, the more pre cum I was rewarded with. I always tried to do a good job and maximize his sexual ecstasy. I believed his substantial pre cum seeping was a very good sign that he found me sexually exhilarating. I liked that.

I usually started the teasing by feeling myself up. I would rub and cup my bare tits. I squeezed them and gently pulled on my nipples. I would put my hands on the outside of my tits and gently apply pressure pushing them together.

I asked, “Would you like to stick your dick between my tits? I’d like to make a cock sandwich and smother your boner between my boobs.”

He always answered, “Yes, yes I would.”

I knew he liked to watch me play with my tits (all men do). I liked to watch him look at me and my tits. I like it when guys stare at my tits. I enjoyed knowing I was intensifying his arousal while he looked at my boobs and the way I was playing with them. This would always make his dick lube trickle increase.

I like to be felt up. It’s a win-win situation. I get an incredibly pleasurable feeling as my sexual chemistry turns on and the guy gets super aroused.

The “big seeper” and I always did lots of preliminary playing before the tit wank. He felt me up for a long time without me touching his dick. We tongue kissed and I teased his tongue and lips with my tongue. He massaged and kneaded my bare boobs.

I said, “You like my tongue, don’t you? You know how good it feels against your dick when I give you a blow job.”

I knew the thought of his dick in my mouth would further arouse him.

He liked to fondle my tits and lightly pinch my nipples. This drove both of us into a higher level of sexual arousal. He bounced and shook my boobs. He pushed his fingers into them. I liked to watch the way my boobs compressed as he grasped my tit squeeze toys.

I loved teasing him. While we both looked at his quivering erection I moved my hand like I was about to touch his dick but instead moved it away.

He exhaled a long, “Oh.”

He so much wanted me to touch his erection and when I didn’t, he was beside himself.

I found it extremely arousing to tease him and watch his pre cum ooze out when he anticipated the feel of my hand around his boner.

He always became fixated on my swollen nipples.

I said, “Inviting, aren’t they?”

He leaned forward and wrapped his lips around my right nipple. He gently locked his lips on it and licked it with his tongue. He alternately worked both my nipples with his tongue. He used his tongue on my nipples the way I work on the underside of his erection with my tongue. I loved it as he tongued my nipples, sucked on them, pulled on them softly with his lips. He tongue kissed my nipples repeatedly, licking rapidly.

It was time to place my hand around his erection. I slowly moved my hand up and down along his shaft with an unhurried jerk off motion. The feel of my soft hand stroking his boner drove him wild.

His cock head oozed more and more pre cum. I loved the sticky feel of it, rubbing it between my fingers, occasionally licking it from my fingers and swallowing. I slowly stroked and rubbed my thumb and forefinger up over the crown of his cock, polishing it with his pre cum.

He continued working on my nipples while I worked on his dick.

The first part of the teasing was very effective at producing pre cum. It was time for me to give his dick a rest. I moved my hand away.

I loved teasing him. While we both looked at his quivering, pre cum seeping erection I moved my hand like I was about to touch it, but instead moved it away. My goal was to work his dick almost to the point he was about to ejaculate, then stop!

He exhaled a long, “Oh, I want you to jerk me off.”

He so much wanted me to touch his erection and jerk him off. When I didn’t, he was beside himself. I found it exciting just to watch his pre cum steadily dribble out while he was crazy with anticipation for my next touch of his dick.

This led to some pleading, “Oh no, don’t stop, touch it, jerk me off.”

Of course we both wanted me to stop.

JuliaMartini
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaMartini

He just was totally out of control.

I allowed his arousal to subside for a while. When his urgent need to ejaculate diminished, I started the whole teasing process again. Over time I refined and used this technique very effectively to increase the quantity of his pre cum. This also ensured we both were very wet.

I was ready to start the second phase of teasing and pre cum emissions. I held his erection at the base and gently squeezed his dick lube out. While squeezing the pre cum out I began sucking it gently into my mouth. I kept up the simultaneous squeezing with my experienced hand and sucking with my warm, moist, eager lips.

Although I wanted all of his pre cum on my tits, I couldn’t resist licking more and more drops and swallowing them. I swirled my tongue around and around his oozing cock head and sucked and licked the pre cum into my mouth. I loved the way the head of his cock became all slippery soft.

From an experienced cock sucker's point of view, I can say that pre cum adds a nice flavor to cock sucking. I love the taste of pre cum, so the more a guy can produce, the better. I like the texture of it, everything about it. I feel like his pre cum was a free sample at an ice cream store. I got to taste a yummy flavor and lick it, then wait for the rest to be served later.

I moved his erection very near my boobs. It was so hot to watch his dick lube drip and dribble out onto my tits. The more sexually charged I could get him, the more pre cum. His dick lube was a turn on. It was the buildup for of what was to come.

His slippery pre cum was so much fun to get on my fingers. I would smear it all over my tits, making them glisten. I also loved spreading it all over his dick and balls making them slippery.

I would play with the drops of pre cum leaking out by rubbing his dick across my tits, leaving a wet sticky trail. It’s just fun to play with.

I poked his erection into my tits, rubbing it lightly back and forth against them. Pre cum stains spotted both of my tits. Each time I slid his dick across my soft tits his erection pumped out more pre cum leaving a stretchy like wet trail. My tits were beginning to get quite wet with his dick lube. I pushed his erection between my tits, into my tit valley. I could feel the sticky wetness of his constantly dripping pre cum.

He moaned with excitement, “Oh my god.”

I held his boner at the base and rapidly dick slapped my tits with it. Pre cum flew out in long sticky strands. Some landed above my tits, almost to my neck.

His pre cum kept flowing and wetting everywhere. Periodically I would pull his erection away and almost touch my tits with it, just holding it near one nipple, very close. That was almost too much of a tease for him. His pre cum streamed steadily. The volume was astonishing.

Again I slowly massaged my nipples with his leaking dick. I couldn’t believe how engorged his cock head would become. His whole dick got so hard, so swollen. I could feel myself getting more and more aroused. My hard nipples became swollen the way his cock head became engorged.

I said to him, “Do you like to feel my hard nipples with your erection?”

He said, “Oh yes, yes, I do.”

I said, “Do you want to cum on my tits?”

He yelled, “Of course I do.”

I responded, “You have to wait, not now.”

I started squeezing his balls with a gentle on-off rhythm. As I had done earlier, I simultaneously ran my tongue up and down his swollen erection. I engulfed his cock head with my lips and swirled my tongue around and around the rim. (I call this a “rim job.”)

I pulled off slowly so the rim of his cock head came out of my mouth, then I engulfed it again and again, in and out. While lightly caressing his balls I gave the rim some suction while I used my tongue.

I knew he was at the point of explosion. I stopped.

Of course he pleaded, “Don’t stop, suck it, make me cum in your mouth, suck my dick. I need to cum!”

He shouting continued, “I have never felt anything like that!”

(Of course he had, every time I gave him a blow job.)

He was breathing very hard.

I pushed his erection between my tits.

He again moaned, “Oh my god.”

His sticky, warm, gluey pre cum continued to ooze from his cock head sandwiched between my tits. They were drenched and glistening!

I felt it was time for his big load of dick cream. I moved his dick between my tits so I could see his cock head. I pushed my tits inward against his erection and rubbed his boner with them. His pre cum continued to seep out in a steady stream.

I thought, “It’s like a hose.”

I temptingly asked, “Are you ready to cum on my tits?”

I pushed his boner deep between my boobs. His cock head was barely visible pointing toward my neck.

He screamed, “Oh my god yes, I want to cum on your tits!”

He then immediately yelled, “I’m cumming.”

His cum erupted out of his erection. The first spurt leaped almost to my neck. I pushed his exploding dick hard against my tits. His erupting dick spewed cum everywhere into and between my boobs. I loved to watch him cum, to feel his cum blasting onto my tits. He was not only a fantastic pre cum producer, but a super dick cream ejaculator!

I really enjoyed the warm wet feeling of his cum as it spurted from his dick and soaked my already pre cum moistened tits. I loved to watch the cum spots as they got bigger and stickier. He spurted cum again and again and again. I thought it was like a volcano spewing a steady war stream.

He yelled, “Keep rubbing, poke your tits, oh those tits, keep rubbing my dick against your tits.”

Each touch of my fingers pushing his dick against my tits made him gush and ooze more cum. It was wonderful for both of us.

There is an epilogue to this story. The “big seeper” and I occasionally exchange e-mails. Once in a while I send him a new photo of my bare tits. He responds by returning pictures or a video of the photo with his dick spreading pre cum across my boobs followed by a huge cum deposit all over my tits, just like old times. I enjoy our correspondence immensely. I get a huge sexual rush when I think about being used as a jerk off prop.

 

Published 
Written by JohnTSL
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments