Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Desire to Breed a Married Woman

"Mike and his wife help Debbie get pregnant"

73
20 Comments 20
18.7k Views 18.7k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Author's Notes

"Here is a new fictional story I hope you all will like. All comments greatly appreciated."

This story will take place before all of this fiasco known as COVID-19 came into our lives.

Let me first tell you about myself. My name is Mike and I am currently sixty-four years old and married to a very fine woman for the past fifty years. I stand over six feet tall and weigh around two-hundred-sixty pounds. My wife, Cathy, is the same age and no longer believes we need physical contact in our marriage. She has felt this way for about ten years and so I am very frustrated.

About five years ago she hired a new secretary who was younger than she normally considers and nothing short of perfect in all ways. She was great at work and she was beautiful as well. Her name was Debbie and she was twenty-seven years old. Her husband, Jim, is an attorney and never seems to be there for her. She was confused and asked my wife for some advice.

Cathy came home and asked me if she gave the best answer, she could and I started to feel sorry for Debbie. explained the issue was that Debbie wanted to get pregnant but had just learned that her husband was firing blanks. She did love him but her desire to be a mother was getting to her. had suggested to her they try going to a sperm bank, which Debbie said no way. She also indicated they would not go through the messy process of In vitro. She wanted to conceive the natural way but Jim would not agree with who they would ask. Debbie felt he was very insecure and worried it would harm his promotion at work.

I have never cheated on Cathy but I really got turned on thinking I could help them out. I told Cathy my idea to be the surrogate father but that it had to be done on my terms. She was not happy with my idea but after some more talking, she seemed to feel it might work.

**********

The next day she asked Debbie if they had considered anyone outside of their friends and family. She said they had talked about it but couldn’t agree on who would do the deed, so to speak. My wife said she understood but never said anything about me being willing to help. Nothing more was said about Debbie’s issue so I forgot about it.

***********

A month later Cathy’s company had a cookout and of course, we attended. Cathy was talking to some coworkers and I went to get another drink. As I was getting my drink, I heard someone enter the front door. Looking up I saw Debbie enter and she looked amazing dressed in shorts and a tank top. From across the room, I would say she wasn’t wearing a bra but I wasn’t sure. She saw me looking at her and smiled.

I walked over to her and said, “Hey there, you look amazing. Is your husband coming as well?”

“Sad to say, no, he is not coming. He decided to go with his friends to a bar to watch the big football game. I was hoping he would come to meet some of the male spouses, but he has been very distant since we are having some issues.”

“Pregnancy, right? Sorry, Cathy told me since she asked my opinion on how she could help you guys. I guess she didn’t share that with you, did she.”

“No, she didn’t. You haven’t said anything to anyone have you?” Debbie looked really scared as she asked me this.

I was concerned she had asked me this but looking at her I knew she was worried that their issues were public knowledge. “No, I would never do that. Cathy was just getting my opinion as she was very concerned for you. We have two kids, grown now, but she does understand the joy you want to feel, we both do.”

I then leaned into her and whispered, “I offered to help you but I must confess that Cathy was not happy I said that.”

Debbie stepped back and still had a look of shock on her face. I could tell she was trying to process what she had just heard but had no idea how to respond. Instead, she said, “I need a drink,” and walked away to get one.

I just watched her ass as she left me standing there by the door. Looking away I saw my wife staring at me with a very worried look on her face. I knew I needed to do some damage control and make sure she knew what I had said to Debbie. So, I walked over to her and leaned in, and whispered, “We need to talk.”

She nodded her head and told her colleagues she would be back in a few minutes. She followed me out the front door as we tried to find someplace private to chat in the front yard.

As soon as we got outside, she started right into me. “What the hell were you talking to Debbie about? I sure hope you didn’t let her know I talked to you about her personal issues.”

“For your information, I went to her to find out where her husband, Jim, was at. She told me he was with friends drinking beer and watching the football game instead of coming here with her.”

“That was all?”

Sheepishly I looked at her and said, “Well, not exactly.”

“What does that mean, ‘not exactly'?”

“Yes, I did, in a manner of speaking, let her know I knew about her issues and I asked if you had shared my solution with her. She informed me she had no idea what I was talking about. So, I just told her I had volunteered to help her out if she wanted me to do so.”

Cathy stepped back and looked at me with a look to kill that I knew I’d be better off if the ground opened up and I fell to China. Finally, she asked, “What did she say to you?”

“Nothing, she looked at me shocked and then said she needed a drink and walked away.”

Cathy turned to look back at the house and I was wondering how long she would be mad at me. The evening was beautiful and I was hoping to get some action when we got home, but now I wasn’t sure what was going to happen from here.

She turned back to me and said, “You do know why I didn’t say anything about you to Debbie, don’t you? I am just a little jealous about you sleeping with another woman. The only positive I see in it is that you won’t be cheating as I would know you were with her. Maybe, if I was there with you, it wouldn’t hurt so bad.”

“You want to watch us? Do you think Debbie will agree with that? Wait, why the hell do you want to watch us? Do you want to be with her as much as I do?”

In some of our past playtime, Cathy has told me how much she would like to experience woman-on-woman sex. So, I asked her, “Do you want to be with Debbie as well? Does this have to do with your desire to have lesbian sex sometime in your life?”

She blushed and then smiled, “I guess so, but can you blame me? I see her every day and when she wears her short skirts and tight blouses, I get so wet.”

I just smiled at her and then hugged her, whispering to her, “Ok, we can both have her but I get to breed her.”

“I will agree to that as long as she is willing to be with me as well. Now we need to get back to the party and I will talk to her tomorrow at work.”

I kissed Cathy and led her back inside.

**********

The next day I was so wishing I could text Cathy to see what Debbie had said but I knew that would only add to the turmoil in my stomach if she said no way to either of us.

When she got home, I met her at the door with a glass of white wine and told her to sit while I finished dinner. She smiled at me and kissed my cheek as she kicked off her heels and put her feet up on the couch. “Mmm, this feels so good,” she said as I went back to the kitchen.

About ten minutes later I went back to the living room to find her asleep, so I touched her shoulder and she looked up at me and smiled.

“Dinner is ready, Sweetheart, so you need to wake up and come to the table.”

“Yes, Dear,” she replied and got up, following me to the table. I had everything on the table, steaks, baked potatoes, vegetables, and some bread. Oh yes, more wine as well.

After we both filled our plates, I couldn’t wait any longer to find out how the conversation went. “Well, what did Debbie say when you explained how we both wanted to help her?”

Cathy looked at me before she answered. “I was wondering when you were going to get to that. She was very shocked, especially when I said I wanted to be a part of it as well, both watching and participating.”

“I am just curious is all. I can take it either way,” I told her.

She stopped chewing and looked at me like I had two heads. “Are you sure?”

“Yes, I am sure. I don’t want to force her to do anything that she and Jim don’t want to do.”

She continued to eat and smiled at me as well. I was dying to know but I didn’t want to seem desperate so I just waited her out.

After we were both done eating, she helped me clean up the dishes and put them in the dishwasher. We both got another drink and went to sit for a while on the back porch.

**********

The next day I was again a nervous wreck at work, wondering if Cathy would say anything to Debbie or if she would just let it go. Finally, I couldn’t take it any longer and told my boss I was feeling ill and would finish the day at home. He said ok and let me go.

On the way home, I called Cathy but had to leave a message for her. I drove home and made myself a drink, a double whiskey, to try to calm my nerves.

About an hour later Cathy returned my call. “Are you ok? Why did you call me?”

“I went home ill because I am a nervous wreck wondering what you plan to do about Debbie.”

She laughed and said, “I haven’t had time to do anything yet but I do plan to do so before we both go home today. Will that satisfy you, Stud?”

“Ok, I am wanting to breed her very badly but I also want to watch you two together as well. You have never told me about this side of you and I really want to help you experience it.”

“Really? I can do that without you fucking her, you know. Now, let me take care of it and I will tell you about it tonight when I get home. I’ll bring carry out home as well for dinner, so you don’t have to worry about that as well.”

“God, you are such a tease at times. Ok, you win, I will try to finish some work while I wait. Please, hurry and don’t be slow getting home. I’m not sure my nerves, or the bottle of whiskey next to me, will last that long.”

Laughing at me she said, “See you later,” and hung up.

I sat there looking at my phone like it was going to call her back on its own. ‘Well, I guess I will wait until she gets home,’ I thought.

I opened my laptop and started to finish some work and poured myself another drink.

About three hours later I heard the garage door open and knew Cathy was finally home. I didn’t want to seem too anxious but I also couldn’t just sit on the couch waiting for her to get inside, so I went to meet her in the kitchen when she entered from the garage.

Cathy about fell when she saw me standing there with a glass of wine for her when she walked in. She smiled and took the wine walking on into the house without saying a word.

“Really, you got nothing to say to me?”

“Oh, thank you for the wine, Dear.”

I just stood there staring at her. Finally, I said, “You are so mean to me. You know damn well what I am waiting to hear from you. Did you talk to Debbie?”

CrazyExplodeTsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CrazyExplodeTsTS

“Yes, several times today. You are going to need to be more specific about what we talked about,” she replied with a very teasing smile on her face.

“I can’t believe you. I am going to watch the news until you say you have everything laid out for supper. By the way, what did you bring home for us?”

“I knew I forgot something.”

Then I heard the doorbell and went to the front door. There standing in the doorway was Debbie with Chinese carryout. “Sorry, I was slow, but they had run out of the fried rice and had to make us a fresh batch,” she said with a smile on her face.

I couldn’t say anything my mouth was so dry. Cathy came up behind me, “Darling, aren’t you going to invite our guest in? It will be hard to share the food she brought if she has to stand there on the porch all night, don’t you think?”

I nodded and stepped aside so Debbie could enter our home. Before I shut the door, I looked outside to see if Jim was with her.

“I didn’t stop and pick him up as I think the three of us need to talk first before we get him involved. I hope that is ok with you.”

I nodded my head and followed both of them to the kitchen. Once we had all filled our plates, we sat at the table to eat.

Cathy started the conversation by saying, “Honey, to answer your earlier question, yes, Debbie and I did talk and she has some questions for us that we felt should not be discussed at the office.”

I looked at both of them trying to decide which one would speak next, but when neither did, I decided to push the issue. “Are either of you going to fill me in here or are we just going to do a stare down all night?”

They both laughed and then Debbie got up and came over to me and sat on my lap. She kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear, “Thank you. I am surprised you made the suggestion, but I am grateful that you are that concerned about me.”

Then she got up and went to Cathy and sat in her lap. She kissed her on the lips and when they separated, I felt they had done this before. Maybe today in Cathy’s office but I wasn’t going to spoil the moment by asking when. Staying in Cathy’s lap she looked at me and shook her head.

“What is it, Debbie?” I asked.

“I just can’t believe you want to help us get pregnant without getting anything from it.”

“That is not true. I will get the pleasure of breeding another man’s wife, right in front of him, and then I get the pleasure of watching you two enjoy each other as well. Do you know how many times I have asked Cathy to be with another woman and she has refused me?”

“No, I can’t say as I do,” Debbie said and then giggled.

Cathy spoke up before I could continue, “Let me just say he has asked about every week we have been married,” and then she giggled as well.

“Hey, it hasn’t been that bad. Maybe once a month but not once a week,” and then we all laughed.

Debbie started the discussion in a more serious tone. “Okay, down to business here. Why do you want to help us? You know we won’t tell anyone who the real father is because I don’t want Jim feeling less of himself. Also, I don’t think Cathy wants people at work knowing we sleep together either.”

I looked at Cathy, to see which one of us was going to respond here, and she nodded for me to be the one to respond. “As I said I get to be with you and feel you enjoying my cock while your husband watches. However, there will be some rules we will all need to follow to make this work. I think Jim should be a part of this conversation as most will affect him and he may not want to agree with them.”

“Trust me, he will agree to anything. He failed to tell me he was sterile before we married so he will do what I want to get what I want, children. Yes, children, so I hope you are willing to breed me more than once.”

I was shocked but smiled as I looked at Cathy and she had a look of understanding.

“Debbie, let me say there is nothing like bringing a life into this world, so I want you to enjoy the entire process.” Then she pulled her to her and kissed her on the lips again.

From my view, I could tell this was going to be another tongue exchange, so I just sat there and watched. I made a mental note to discuss these kissed with Cathy when we were alone.

“Thank you, Boss, and thank you Stud, for wanting to make my dreams come true. I have wanted to be a mother since I can remember. I don’t feel complete because I am not doing what all women are meant to do, raise kids.”

“I am glad we can help here,” I said and I saw Cathy was smiling at my answer.

“Mike, can we share the rules with Debbie now so we can see if she feels Jim will agree or not?” Cathy asked me.

“Sure, do you have any before I start on mine?” I asked Cathy.

“My only rule is there will be no sneaking around by any of us. I will let you know if I plan to hook up with Debbie without you and vice versa.”

“Without me?” When do you plan to do this?”

“I don’t, but if we get the urge at work, we might need to get each other off and you won’t be able to get there. I will text you when we start. Can you handle that?”

“On one condition, that sometimes you send me a picture of her going down on you and vice versa,” I said laughing.

Debbie spoke up right away, “I will make sure that happens every time. We might even video it for you as well. Will that work?”

“Hell yes, that will work. Cathy, how would you feel if Debbie and I hooked up without you? I would promise to send you pictures and videos as well.”

“I can agree to that. Debbie, how will Jim feel about this?”

“Again, I don’t care. I am doing all of this for me more than for him. All he needs to understand is that he will be expected to support our family and never use this against me in any way. Mike, what are your rules for Jim? I may have few as well.”

I answered her, “I have a few and I am sure he will not want to agree to a couple of them. But for me to do this the right way he needs to be more open-minded. Do you think he can see his way through this?”

“I will make sure he sees you are doing the best thing for us and to not rock the boat here.”

“I hope so because I worry that he will decide to stop us before we get you bred.” I noticed Debbie shivered in Cathy’s arms and so I asked, “Are you ok?”

“Yes, just hearing you say you want to breed me caused me to have a small orgasm is all. I want that more than you can ever know and yes, I want you to be my stud.”

Debbie continued, “I need to explain something else before we go on. The first time I met you I knew right then I wanted you to breed me. I was so wet when I was near you and I couldn’t tell you at the time. When I told Jim that I had found the man I wanted to help us, he immediately said no way. I think he feels threatened by you. I am not sure it is just you that he is afraid of as I think it would be any man, I asked him to let breed me. I hope you understand he feels he has let me down and can’t admit it.”

“I can understand that but he must decide if he is going to participate in the process or be the roadblock that we run over in the process.”

Debbie nodded her head before she laid it on Cathy’s shoulder. Cathy started rubbing her hair to try to help calm her down.

“Debbie, I am sorry to be so blunt, but Jim lost all rights when he lied to you about being sterile. So, he either puts up or gets the hell out of the way. We are going to have a baby or two and he will just have to accept that. Can you get him to do that?”

Cathy then said, “Sweetie, understand we want nothing but the best for you and Jim. We don’t want to break you up but bring you closer together.”

“I know, but I just can’t get past the fact he thinks I want to leave him. Do you think he is cheating on me?”

“Oh, no, we don’t,” Cathy answered. I just look at him when we are together and he worships you. So, just relax or this won’t work right.”

I can do that with your help. I know you are just being kind to us and want the best for us. So, what are your rules, Mike?”

“I have three and let me tell them to you before you, or Cathy, respond.” They both looked at each other as I got up to get refills of our drinks.

While I was in the kitchen, I thought I heard sounds like they were kissing and I just smiled thinking that Cathy couldn’t wait to get her hands on Debbie.

When I returned with our drinks, I could tell both women were flushed and knew I was right about the kissing. Sitting the drinks down in front of them I gave both a kiss on their foreheads before I sat down and took a sip of my whiskey.

I looked at both and they were staring at me waiting on me to explain my rules. “My first rule is the same as Cathy we never do anything behind anyone’s back, including Jim’s. Debbie, it is your call if he is in there when we are making love, you and me or you and Cathy.”

“Second, if he is watching us that is all he is doing. I don’t want him anywhere near me and until we have confirmation you are pregnant, I need to be the only one injecting you with baby-makers. Saying that, it means your pussy will now belong to me and me only to breed you.”

“Finally, every moment you are fertile I want to be working on breeding you. That may mean that you stay here those days so we can do it anytime we want and anywhere we want. Cathy, will you be okay if we do it right here on the couch while we are watching tv or we wake up in the middle of the night and I fertilize her?”

“Do I get her when you are done? No, do I get the same chances so I can prepare her for you sometimes?”

“I don’t see any problem with that, do you, Debbie?”

“No, I want Cathy to have me as much as you do.”

Okay, that is settled then. One more thing and this is very important, after every time you are with us you MUST allow Jim to reclaim you. He must feel like he is a part of this, even though he can’t really complete the task. Do you two do anal? If so, let him have your ass and make sure to go down on him often. Do you understand what I am saying here?”

Debbie thought before she answered. “Yes, I think Jim will agree to these rules. Will he like them, probably not, but he really doesn’t have a choice. I do love him and yes, I had already planned to make sure he got quality time alone with me as well. I do have one question though, who will be with me when I deliver?”

Cathy and I looked at each other and smiled before I nodded for her to answer. “Jim will of course, as he is the father. We will stay in the waiting room until we know both of you are ok. Will that work for you, Mike?”

I nodded in agreement and you could see the relief on Debbie’s face.

“Why don’t you two come to our house tomorrow for dinner and we can discuss all of this with Jim,” Debbie said.

“Great, just let me know what to bring for dinner as well,” Cathy told her.

“I need to get home so we will talk tomorrow,” Debbie said as she stood and Cathy stood with her. They wrapped their arms around each other and kissed very passionately.

Then she came to me and said, “Stud, I look forward to taking your cock inside me and having you breed me.” She kissed me as hard as she did my wife just minutes before.

 

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments