Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Daughter's Best Friend - Part 12

"Amy and her best friend's father spend a wonderful afternoon in the pool out back of his property."

23
8 Comments 8
17.3k Views 17.3k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Holding Amy in my arms, after the wonderful fucking session we just had; the two of us finally moved to get something to eat. I cooked us a wonderful lunch, downing a glass of red wine along with it. The clock was counting down to the hours we had left, before my daughter returned home and this beautiful weekend would be over. The thought of it all brought a sadness to my heart. Amy had awakened a deep hunger I'd thought I'd lost, after my wife left to be with someone else. Since Amy's arrival, I'd had more sex and wonderful memories with her than I'd had for the past few years. Even though I was no spring chicken anymore, I was astonished at how I was able to keep going. After lunch, I rested upon the bed to regain some of my strength.

A small time later, I awoke and went searching for Amy. Finding her in the backyard, splashing around in the private swimming pool I'd built for my daughter to play in when she was younger. It was a warm summer's evening, and the area was well enclosed to keep out prying eyes from any neighbors.

"Why don't you come and join me, the water's lovely!" Amy cast out her words, upon noticing me watching.

"I'll be right there!" I informed her, before rushing upstairs and changing into some shorts.

Returning, stepping out into the backyard, I found Amy laid back against the edge of the pool. Her legs floated upon the surface, showing off the shapely pins she possessed, as well as her beautiful trimmed body. A two-piece bikini covered her modesty, in light blue.

I carefully stepped into the pool. The water was warm, heated by the glaring sun on this Sunday afternoon. Sitting down, opposite Amy, I stared upon this young woman whom had captured my heart.

"Thank you!" I whispered to her.

"What for?" she quizzed.

"For this weekend. You've brightened it with your beautiful smile, and your amazing body!" I said.

Amy smiled, one that could melt a guy's heart in a single beat. She shuffled across the water, approaching where I sat and leaned over my position, her legs dangled upon the surface behind. We kissed, a soft, beautiful embrace of our two lips. Sweet and sensual in each other's caresses, where our tongues wrapped around one another, tasting each other. One hand holding the side, her other slid up and down my naked chest, that gave a warm feeling beneath my skin of her soft touch.

She sat next to me. Her hand continued to caress my naked chest with a loving touch. It then slithered down, over my stomach and ducked beneath the depths of the water, soon finding itself dipping under the band of my shorts. I felt her fingers soon caressing my cock. Still a little flaccid at this stage, but soon awoken from it's slight slumber at her touch. Her fingers felt it come to life in her hand, wrapping her fingers around the growing length, giving gentle strokes to help it grow into the masterpiece of which she'd come to enjoy.

Her head leaned across, as her tongue started to circle around one of my nipples. The feel of her rough tongue only added to the excitement that was building up below. Within moments, my cock had grown several inches in her grasp. She continued to entice my cock, stroking it longer, peeling back the foreskin so that the bulbous head began to feel the warm water all around, as well as rub against the fabric of my shorts. I rested my arms either side of where I sat, taking in this wonderful expression of her sexual hunger coming to life. Her tongue, as well as her lips now, took pleasure in hardening my nipples. Nibbling, and using her lips to suck upon them, while running her tongue across my chest. My cock soon became the long, hard, thick piece of meat she'd loved pounding her tight wet cunt.

"Sit on the edge of the pool" Amy whispered in my ear.

I stood up, where Amy grasped my shorts and slid them down my legs, before placing my firm ass cheeks back down to sit on the edge of the pool. My lower legs still in the water, as she pulled the shorts off and tossed them to the side.  My cock stood proud and erect, pointing up to the burning sun that shone down over us both.

"I love your cock!" Amy whispered, in her soft womanly tone I'd come to love to hear. Her head leaned into it, where she kissed the bulbous head, "I love how thick it is!", she said before planting another kiss along the shaft. "I love how long and big it is!" she muttered, before kissing down near the base, close to the balls. "I love every inch of your beautiful cock!" she added.

I could only sit and admire this beautiful young woman, showing such sweet love upon my throbbing hard cock with her sweet kisses. Her soft tender lips created a wonderful sensation. She continued to kiss and hold it in her hand, gently stroking it.

"I love how hard your cock is!" she said with a sweet kiss upon it, "I love how much it throbs in my fingers!" she added, placing more sweet kisses around the long shaft.  "I love the feel of it in my hand, but more so between my lips as I suck on it!" she mentioned, as her tongue licked along the underside of the shaft.

"Ooh!" I groaned in response to her tongue in action.

"I love the way I make you hard, helping you cum, and the sweet taste of your hot sticky seed that fills me up ..." she began, with another long lick, "... both in my mouth, and when you fuck my tight young cunt!" she finished with another sensual lick.

Her words brought new meaning to the shared love we'd experienced this weekend. To hear a woman speak of her love for your cock, it's one of the most wonderful things any man could warm to. Her tongue licked my shaft, before it tickled and caressed my sack of goodies beneath. Her hands started to caress my thighs, as if massaging and stroking the wonderful feeling inside to be pushed up through my legs to my throbbing cock.

"Would you like me to suck your cock now?" Amy asked, looking up at my face with those big, beautiful eyes of hers.

"Yes please!" I stated with a smile.

Amy's head bowed, her tongue worked it's magic as it rode up the long shaft, off the tip, as her mouth gaped wide and she dropped her head down and engulfed several inches in one go.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned.

That wonderful feel of her warm mouth hugging it inside. Her tongue caressing, slithering and sliding around the thick shaft that filled her mouth. Her head started to bob up and down. Her lips clasped tight around the shaft, sliding down and up to the feel of my cock slipping between her lips, capturing every bump, every vein upon my long, thick shaft. While one hand continued to caress my thigh, the other began to play with my balls. Shuffling the two balls between her fingers, rolling them around and giving a gentle squeeze.

"Fuck yes!" I groaned. Losing myself to her sweet lovemaking upon my hardened cock.

Her head twisted with each drop down from above, my cock felt wonderful at the way she caressed it with her tongue, her lips sucking upon the long shaft. I knew I wouldn't be able to last long at this rate. Her performance was too magical, too amazing to not blow my load soon.

"Oh God. I'm getting close!" I informed her.

Amy moaned, her mouth full of my thick hard cock at that time. She pulled it out long enough to whisper to me.

"Cum in my mouth. I want to savor your sweet seed and swallow every drop!" she informed me.

Returning to sucking my cock once more, I watched this beautiful young woman, whom I'd only known for a short while, give me a sweet, sensual, and loving blowjob like no other.  It was obvious that not only was she great in sucking cock, but she expressed a love for it by her actions. I felt my body begin to tense up, and knew I was about to blow my load for her.

"I'm gonna cum!" I groaned.

Amy just picked up her pace a little, bobbing her head up and down with more enthusiasm, as if she was drawing and sucking the seed out of the slit of my engorged head. Her hand below had moved from my sack, to jerking the lower end of my throbbing cock. Both mouth and hand worked in unison, drawing me to the edge, as I felt it happen.

"Fuck!" I moaned, a little louder than I hoped. "UGH!" I groaned as it I felt myself explode.

I felt a wave of cum force it's way into my cock, shooting up the long shaft as it fired into her gaping mouth. All I could hear was the deep sound of moans from Amy, who felt the wave of cum splash into her mouth, washing around inside as it struck the back of her throat. She looked to gag, but she didn't, somehow. She continued on, squeezing and drawing every ounce of my sticky, hot seed out of my body.

It filled her mouth to the rim, so much that I could feel it washing my cock inside. Her head drew up, her lips clasped tight around the rim as it popped free. Her mouth closed tight, as she looked at me, raised her head a little back and opened to show me the pool of cum she'd caught inside. She then closed, and swallowed hard. It was a deep, hard swallow, as she opened her mouth once more to prove it had all gone.

"Mmm, that tasted so nice!" she informed me.

Amy returned to licking my cock, catching the small drops that was just leaking from the slit.

"Fuck, that was wonderful. Thank you, Amy!" I told her.

Amy looked up, as I clasped my hands upon her cheeks and pulled her to me. I kissed her lips to show my appreciation of what she'd done. I could taste a little of my cum, but didn't care. Holding her in my arms, I looked deep into her eyes.

"I believe it's my turn now, if you'd like me to go down on you!" I told her.

"Oh, always. I love your tongue licking my pussy, and eating me out!" she said with a wonderful enthusiasm to her tone as her eyes lit up.

Slipping back into the water, I used my hands around Amy's waist to help her stand up and turn to face me.

EvelinLuna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvelinLuna

The roles now reversed.  I grabbed the string upon one side of her bikini bottoms and pulled. The string untied, allowing them to fall across, before I untied the other, grasping the small garment in my hands and tossing them aside. Her pussy looked magnificent, shining in the light of the sun, glistening from the water that had touched it. Trickles of warm water dripped off her peachy lips, while also slithering down her inner thighs. It was a beautiful sight to behold before me.

Amy sat down, perching her sweet ass cheeks upon the edge of the pool. I spread her legs. Lowering myself down, so that three-quarters of my body found itself submerged, I planted soft petals of kisses across both of her thighs. Altering from one, across to the other. Working my way up to the prize that awaited of the glorious cunt that called me upon it by it's sweet scent.

Edging closer to my prize, I continued to kiss her thighs, working my way upon her inner sides that sent warm feelings inside her body, as well as her moist pussy. Arriving there, after my long hike of which I was not complaining, I stared upon this beautiful piece of pussy that I had come to love. The taste. The feel. The smell. It all encapsulated this wonderful young woman's growing rise into womanhood. I licked my lips, more with anticipation of what I was about to taste. My tongue ran across her peachy lips, causing Amy's legs to twitch a little in response.

"Ooh!" she moaned.

I licked again, and again. Each one drew another soft moan from Amy who leaned back, arms outstretched behind to hold her upright as she watched me lick her wet cunt.

"I love the taste of your pussy!" I muttered, through my hot breathe upon her cunt.

"Mmm, and I love the way you lick it!" she answered back.

My head reacted like one of those nodding toy dogs, bouncing up and down in the back of vehicles across bumpy roads. Only this road wasn't bumpy, but was still, if not, more fun. I used my fingers to gently rub her pussy lips, as I watched the response on her face.

"Ooh!" she moaned, showing utmost pleasure at my touch.

I spread her peachy lips apart, to see the moist inner walls of her cunt. They glistened, where my tongue lapped at both sides. Licking and caressing each her silky lair with a gentle, sensual touch.

"Oh fuck ... oh God yes!" Amy groaned.

After several sweet licks of her moist walls, I then placed my face against her groin. My mouth covered her cunt, while my tongue thrust itself inside.  Her insides were just as wet, maybe more so with the mixture of warm water and her own nectar colliding.  My tongue lapped around inside, swirling and touching every inch of her insides of her cunt as she groaned in response to me eating her out. I grabbed her thighs, raised them and placed each across my shoulder, as if she was using me as a throne to sit upon. My tongue continued to eat away inside, taking her nectar back to my own mouth and tasting her, enjoying the pleasure of her juices. I continued to eat her out for a good while, more so as I just loved the sweet taste of her pussy, as well as being given the chance to lick out a beautiful girl's pussy like hers.

I finally brought her to orgasm, after several minutes of pushing her towards the edge before stopping to tease her.  Her eyes stared upon me a few times with daggers in them, like she wanted to kill me for stopping her reaching that peak of what she desired most. A wonderful orgasm. Finally, I pushed her over that edge. My tongue running circles inside her wet cunt, my lips caressing tightly against her peachy lips. Her body writhed, spasmed, as the explosion rippled throughout her entire body. Water splashed, moans echoed from her sweet ruby lips. Her legs tightened around my neck, squeezing me, capturing me in her web of me tongue-fucking her tight wet cunt.

Slowly coming down from her immense rush, her legs pulled apart, allowing my face to pull away from her pussy and catch a deep breathe.  My mouth, my lips, were covered in her sweet nectar. Pulling her towards me, I kissed her ruby lips. A hard fought match as our tongues collided, fighting a duel for control. I untied the sting of her bikini as her breasts broke free, scraping against my naked chest as I held her close in my arms.

"I want to fuck you so badly right now!" I whispered in her ear, as her hands stroked through my short hair, clutching me tight in her warm embrace.

"Then fuck me! Do it! I want to feel your cock deep inside of me!" she whispered back. Her hot breathe flowing upon me.

Positioning her upon the edge of the pool, I reached below and spread her legs. Her pussy was soaked, now more than before with the water and her juices. My cock was hard again, as I pulled in closer. It drew to her wet hole like a magnet, soon finding the tip of my bulbous cock at the opening to her cunt. Amy wrapped her arms around my neck, as I grabbed her hips to hold her tight. I then pushed forward, where my cock started to dip into the ocean of her cunt. It felt wonderful, like always, to be inside this beautiful young woman. How tight her pussy was, where her inner walls tried to grasp tightly around the long, thick shaft of my cock. Unable to hold on though, more from the wet juices that allowed me to slide it in and out with ease.

I started to rock my hips. The water splashed around my lower body, crashing like small waves against my tight, firm, ass cheeks, that clenched each time I thrust forward.  My mouth leaned towards her, my lips opened as I wrapped them around one of her succulent breasts. I loved sucking them, playing with them, nibbling on her erect nipples. More so to hear that sweet, sensual moan, that seeped from her own lips of pleasure I was providing her.

My body rocked a little harder, my hips gyrated to a smooth rhythm as my cock penetrated her cunt with ease. The sound of her cunt could be heard from below, so wet and juicy as my cock dipped in and out of her ocean of love. My mouth crossed from one breast to the other, taking turns in lighting another fire inside this woman's body.

"Oh God .. oh fuck yes!!" Amy groaned.

The sound of the water splashing against my body, drowning out my deep, heavy breathes, and some of her soft moans. I wrapped my arms around her waist, lifted her off the poolside, holding her tight. My cock still inside it's warm home of her cunt, as I took a further step back into the pool.  Her legs wrapped around my thighs, my ass, and clutched on tight as I held her up in my arms. My cock still fucking her tight cunt, the sound of water splashing against our bodies.

"Fuck... oh my God!" I moaned.

I moved back to the poolside, where I pulled my cock out and she broke free. Using my hands as a guide, I turned her body around to face away. She knew what position I wanted her in next, doggie style. She leaned forward, stretching her upper half over the side of the pool, while her lower half remained under the water. I stepped towards her, positioning my cock once more against her hole, and slid it back inside. Grasping her hips, I began to thrust my cock back and forth, as it began to drive in and out of her cunt. The water splashed more aggressively as I picked up pace, creating waves upon the surface all around us.

"Ugh .... ugh ... ugh!" Amy moaned with each thrust of my cock that penetrated her cunt.

Her body heaved back and forth. Her breasts jiggled underneath, where one of my hands grasped a firm, tight grip. Squeezing it, pulling on her nipple to add to the excitement that was building up inside her body. My body pounded into hers, where her ass cheeks twerked and shook from the impact of me slamming into her from behind.  My cock fucked her tight cunt, the water all around made this sexual act feel a lot more wonderful, and warm.

"Oh God .. oh fuck ... I'm gonna cum!" I yelled to her.

"Cum in my pussy!" Amy responded, through deep grunts.

I slammed harder against her body, then pulled back and gave one huge push.

"UGH!" I deeply groaned.

My cock thrashed into her warm cunt, spreading her inner walls wide with a forceful impact, as it pushed as deep as it could be. The warm rush of my seed spread into my throbbing cock, before shooting it's load out, into her warm cunt. It swam around with the juices.  My body spasmed.

"UGH!" I groaned again, as I felt my body scream inside from it's immense orgasm that shuddered every part of me.

I virtually collapsed onto her back, wrapping my arms around her underside and hugging her tight. My cock still inside, I pulled free an inch or more then pushed again, with a deep vengeful thrust where a second, smaller wave of cum spewed out the slit and inside. I gave several more smaller thrusts, draining every drop I could of my seed to plant inside of her body. Out of breathe, I continued to hold this beautiful young woman in my arms, not wanting to let go.

After we remained fixed in our position for a short period of time, I broke away. My cock slipped free, as we climbed out of the pool and headed inside to dry ourselves off. The weekend was slowly drawing to a close, and I had one final night to spend with this amazing woman who I'd fallen for. A little part of me wished my daughter wasn't coming home, as much as I felt bad about thinking that, I just wanted to spend more time with Amy.

Published 
Written by John_Doe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments